A Third Date

Story Info
The weekend continues...
1.9k words
4.48
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke at a reasonable time for a change, still slightly groggy it took his mind a little longer to clear as he realised he was in bed with someone, turning slightly he felt her against him, saw her blond hair and soft lips and smiled. His hands gently started to stroke her back. His fingers soft and gentle as he caressed up and down her spine, feeling her tremble slightly his hands gently rolled her still sleeping body on to her back, she was starting to stir but not awake yet.

He slowly, carefully slid down the bed and under the covers; gently parting her legs he knelt between them and carefully parted her soft lips. Leaning down he gently began licking her slit, running his tongue up and down, quickly finding her clit, easier each time now he slowly began to lick and suck her, very gently, teasing her slowly awake. He heard her soft sleepy sighs gradually shift into more awake moans of pleasure and so he speeded up licking and sucking her clit and pussy as the soft moans got louder, suddenly he felt the sheets pulled back and she reached down and pulled him up to kiss her.

He had her pinned under him as he kissed her softly, knowing she could taste herself on his lips.

"Morning Beautiful..."

Kissing her again he rubbed the head of his fully hard shaft against her now wet and hot pussy and slowly slid inside her. There was no rush, no hard fucking, just a gentle movement within her. He had her until tomorrow, there was no rush, nothing they had to do, no where they had to be, a few ideas floating round but at the moment nothing else mattered except slowly making love to this beautiful amazing woman that had liked him from the start despite his flaws.

His kisses were soft and warm on her lips, on her neck, the tip of her nose and everywhere he could reach, his hips slowly rolling back and forth moving himself inside her whilst he smiled down at her.

Moving together slowly, passionately they climbed higher and higher until she peaked followed closely by him. They curled up together in the bed again, just enjoying the closeness and comfort and security of being with someone who thought the world of you.

Eventually they stirred. He got out of bed and walked downstairs to put the kettle on whilst she stretched and gathered a few of her bits and followed him down. Whilst the kettle was boiling Vicky walked through and turned the shower on, stepping under the hot warm spray that blasted down. Nick loved that shower.

He set the kettle down and taking off his robe he walked through into the bathroom with her and slowly slid into the shower with her, picking up the soap he rubbed her shoulders, massaging them slowly working his way down her back and over her gorgeously curved firm ass, soaping her all over before gently turning her round and going to work on her front, paying special teasing attention to those stunning breasts. His firm but gentle hands slowly descending to toy with her pussy, soaping it gently as she shuddered, wrapping her arms round him to keep her balance as her legs went weak.

He slowly pulled back, letting her rinse herself off then she took the soap from his hand, massaging his back with her tender hands, over his ass cheeks teasing him as she turned him round, her hands taking his swollen shaft in a firm grip as she cleaned it. Releasing him just before he came with a giggle. She slipped out of the shower and grabbed one of the big fluffy towels and dried herself off, grabbed his robe and walked through into the kitchen and picked up her coffee.

Shaking his head but with a grin on his lips he followed her wrapping himself in a towel. At least she looked better in the robe than he did. He joined her sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen and sipped his tea. Still very hot.

"I wondered if you fancied going for a walk and picnic out on the cliffs out at the coast, maybe take some food as the weather seems so nice."

Vicky smiled and said it sounded like a great idea. She finished her coffee and went off to get her back and get changed. Whilst she was doing that Nick grabbed a pair of Jeans and a t-shirt. Picking up his rucksack he raided the fridge, made some sandwiches and got some food. By the time he was done Vicky was back looking radiant as ever.

The left the house and got into the car, chatting as he drove out to the coast. Talking about her new job she was looking at getting over near where he lived and about moving back into the area. Nick pointed out that he thought it was a great idea. He was honest enough to point out he wasn't exactly unbiased though.

The forty-minute drive seemed to fly past as they chatted and soon they were pulling into the harbour. Parking right down by the sea front Nick climbed out of his car and looked around him. Loved the sea, the waves, sights, sounds and smell of the salt. It always reminded him of his holidays as a child. Watching as Vicky got out of the car and looked around smiling. He grabbed his rucksack off the back seat, stuffed the car blanket into it and grabbed his jacket. Locking up he turned and point to the path leading up along the top of the cliffs. A nice but rarely used walk that took people along the cliff tops following up the coast.

They headed up the steep slope and steps up to the top of the cliff and looked out over the sea, warm blue sky, just the hint of a breeze coming in off the water bringing the fresh sea. Small white crests on the little waves rolling towards the shore. Nick gently reached out and wrapped his arm around Vicky hugging her for a second before letting go, his hand sliding down and taking her town as they turned and started walking along the tops, looking down at the distant shore chatting whilst they walked.

Talked about her hopes, what she enjoyed and in turn he told her about the things he had found out about himself since he had the chance to start actually understanding who he was a bit clearer. They came to an old weathered bench, set to stare out over the sea and sat down for a minute. He slid his arm around her shoulders again; enjoying the fact that she cuddled into him rather than pulled away and kissed the top of her head. Just sat there for a whiles staring.

"Wish I had my Dad's painting talents..." Nick stated suddenly as he looked out over the seascape. "He would love to paint this..."

She just curled up closer. Nick realised that she could probably paint this as well, remembering how artistic she was. Without realising turning to look at the gorgeous dream catcher tattoo over her heart. Smiling realising he was eyeing her up again he stretched for a second and then mentioned a small woods about a mile or so further down, so they wandered off again, her hand finding his this time.

Soon they could see the trees and he led her into the middle where there was a small pond and grassy area. Pulling the blanket out of his bag he spread it out on the ground for her, sitting down so they were sheltered by the streets, warmed by the sun and could see out over the whole coastline.

Delving into his bag he pulled out a couple of bottles of water, some apples and the sandwiches he had made that morning before they left the house and they just sat under the sun, listening to sea lapping at the short at the base of the cliffs. Smiling Vicky lay back, bunching her jacket up under her head as she looked up into the blue sky watching the wispy white clouds floating round. He moved to lie on his side next to her, leaning over to kiss her.

His hand slid down over her stomach, as he lay there, relaxed, enjoying himself as he slowly caressed and kissed her. His hand deftly slid under her top and gently stroked over the skin of her stomach as their lips met, his tongue flickering in and out of her mouth briefly as she pressed up against him. Breaking the kiss he saw she was biting her bottom lip between his teeth and instantly found himself hard, he knew what that little sign meant.

His fingers caught the stud at the top of her jeans and slicked it open sliding his hand down inside he realised that she hadn't worn and panties today. His eyes widened in shock as she gave him a wicked smirk and reached down sliding her hand over his to play with herself whilst he watched. He let out a long slow breath and reached over to slide her top up, undoing her bra he stowed it in the back and gently started to lick and suck and play with her sensitive nipples as she teased herself.

Her moans grew louder as her hand moved faster pressing harder and harder, her other hand going to the zip on the front of his jeans... undoing them even as she wiggled hers down to her ankles and got one leg out, spreading her legs wide.

He didn't need another invitation and knelt between her legs then stopped and rolled her over, lifting her hips so she ended up on all fours. He slid into her very wet pussy hard from behind, taking her hard and fast on the blanket. The sound of his thighs slapping against hers seemed abnormally loud out here in the open as his shaft slid and out of her slick pussy, feeling her tighten around him as she came one, then a second time in quick succession.

He thrust harder and faster inside her now, desperate for his own climax and as he thrust one last time he came, shuddering and shaking, his fingers digging into her hips hard. Slowly coming back to himself he gently stroked his hands up and down her spine and gently slid from inside her.

She wasn't done yet; she was in a really naughty mood at the minute so within seconds she had moved to swallow his semi hard cock and was licking and sucking it back to full hardness again.

He sat up and she straddled him, hooking her legs behind him as they sat facing each other, she lent back slightly and he slid inside her. His arm slid round her back, his feet under her ass as she tightened herself around him over and over, their gentle grinding together taking them higher and higher as he softly nibbled on her neck just under her ear. Over and over they moved together till finally they came, jointly, trembling, holding each other furiously as the sat entwined.

Slowly they separated and dressed making themselves look respectable and giggling, arm in arm they walked back to the car and headed back to his house for the evening.