A Thorough Cleaning

Story Info
A girl gets her mouth and pussy teeth cleaned at the dentist.
3k words
4.17
37.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiting room was cold, as was typical of a dentist's office, and the long low drone of the fluorescent lights overhead hypnotized most into a daze. The sterile linoleum room was graced with old magazines and pamphlets to pass the time, along with a small flatscreen television that cycled endlessly through the same commercial.

Serenity watched it attentively as she adjusted her small black skirt over her neon stockings. Silently she bit her lip and stared as the message repeated, and a soothing female voice spoke over video of tight surgical gloves working on an open mouth with various dental tools.

"Doctor Derek Larson has been studying orthodontic medicine for the past 5 years, and graduated with honors from the Princeton school of dentistry..."

Serenity shifted in her chair and mindlessly pulled at her braid of fiery red hair as she watched the steady hands dexterously explore and probe the anonymous mouth with shiny metal instruments.

"...the utmost care is taken when it comes to your teeth! Remember to schedule an appointment every six months to ensure optimal treatment. Here at Cardinal Dental Group, we want to make you smile."

The message was corny, certainly, but the accompanying visuals sent a warm reverberating tingle up Serenity's spine. She soon found hot saliva filling her mouth, and she continued to cross and uncross her long, clean-shaven legs.

"Serenity?" The middle-aged nurse opened the door and called her name.

She snapped out of her trance and looked around the room to find several people staring at her. A small boy in a baseball cap and his accompanying mother gave puzzled expressions.

"Serenity?" The nurse repeated and raised an eyebrow at the spindly goth girl in front of her.

She rose from her seat and corrected a black spaghetti strap that fell from her shoulder. She realized then as she wiped the saliva from her lip that she had been drooling with her mouth agape.

"Sorry, I'm ready." she said wiping the spittle on her skirt.

The nurse only eyed her over and sighed, before leading Serenity to the exam room at the end of the hall. "Doctor Derek will be with you in a moment. Please, have a seat, and uh, make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you." The nurse closed the heavy wooden door before she could get the words out.

Serenity shrugged and threw a heavy rubber platform shoe over the reclining chair, and slid herself into the hugging plastic cushions. Hiking up her skirt she reclined and looked up at the huge exploration light overhead. Nervously she tapped her hands on the armrests, and began to fidget. Anxiously she looked over at the metal instruments already aligned on the cart next to her. They were so shiny, and sharp, and...phallic.

She soon found her fingers sinking into the hem of her skirt. She couldn't help herself; there were so many toys she wanted to be used on her. The water pick glistened in its holder, and Serenity imagined it spurting tiny jets of liquid and air, as she pawed her pubis, and clenched her teeth.

In an instant the door swung open and Serenity jerked her hand out of skirt, and huffed nervously.

"Hello, Serenity." Derek did a double take as he closed the door behind him. "You just had an appointment three months ago. Are you having problems? Tooth pain?"

"Y-yes. One of my molars, it's a deep throbbing pain."

"That's really curious. On your last check-up you had one of the cleanest mouths I'd ever seen."

"Thank you...I'm not really sure what's causing it."

"Really? We'll have to check that out for you."

Derek removed his glasses and cleaned them on his lab coat. He was barely into his thirties, and sported rich black stubble on his chin. His eyes were a deep hazel, and his hair was styled into a small fauxhawk. Serenity could see virginal innocence in those eyes, a sort of studied intelligence unmuddled by debauchery.

Derek gathered a stool from the corner of the room and sat at Serenity's side. Carefully he maneuvered the cart of tools by him. "If you want lay ba-"

Serenity threw herself back into the chair, causing her skirt to ruffle, and opened her mouth wide.

"Uh, ok. Just let me get my gloves on."

Serenity shivered as she heard the sharp snap of rubber over his hands.

"Are you okay?" he continued, "You are shaking a little bit, there's no need to nervous."

"I'm just a little excited."

"Excited? That's a new one." Derek pulled his green surgical mask over his mouth. "Just let me know if there's anything I can do to make you more comfortable."

Serenity quickly ran her tongue over her teeth before she felt the tiny round mirror click softly among them. She felt the plastic on the back of his gloved hand gently squeak as it raked across her top row of incisors.

"Woah," Derek said pulling his hand out, "you are drooling like crazy. I'll have to get some suction."

Serenity squeezed the armrests tight under white knuckles as Derek hung the salvia sucker tool on the corner of her lip. She felt the eager vacuum tug at her gums, as Derek went to busily scraping her teeth with the tiny metal sickle.

She was in love. The probing tool tickled every tooth she had. Every second was a sprinkling of fantastic tingles against her enamel that echoed into her gums and jaw. She shifted and churned in her seat, causing her black thong to ride up her ass and tighten on her pussy.

The best part was the sound. The internal symphony of scratches on her smooth unprotected teeth was like magic in her brain.

Without even realizing it her eyes had rolled back in her head. As the crisp air dried the remaining saliva into a thin shiny coating that made her teeth even more sensitive.

He had reached her molars now. Diligently he clawed the metal pick against the varying cusps and ridges, when she suddenly felt a small pain cut into her fleshy pink gum.

"Ow." Serenity began to taste the small drop of blood. It tasted like iron.

"Oops, I slipped." Derek immediately grabbed the salvia sucker and vacuumed away the red droplet. "You were shaking so much, and I, -I slipped. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Serenity's eyes were wide, and her teeth were grinding together. "Do I...have any cavities?"

"I...uh, couldn't find any. I couldn't find the source of your tooth pain. Let me just say that that was an accident, and I am so sorry."

"Doctor..."

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you want to see how I brush my teeth?"

"Uh..."

"It might help you figure out what's wrong with me. Pinpoint the source of my worries."

"I..."

"I brought my own stuff." she leaned up from the chair and began to dig around in her purse, revealing the dimples over her butt, and exposing her still rising thong.

Derek gulped desperately as she returned to face him with an electric toothbrush, and a full tube of toothpaste in her hand. A small drop of blood had seeped out of the cut in her gum again, and smeared her porcelain teeth with a dash of scarlet. Derek could see her pupils dilate as she squeezed a large glob of blue and white toothpaste onto the awaiting brush. Quickly, she turned it on, and it began to fling flecks of the paste outward.

She now brought the oscillating bristles to her mouth, as she offered a maddening smile. "This...is how I brush my teeth."

Derek held tightly to his stool; almost falling over as he watched the sultry redhead work the vibrating head in her mouth. Carelessly she swayed back and forth in the chair, and glided the hundred tiny bristles over every ivory surface. Soon she worked up a heavy white froth that coated her lips and spilled down her chin. Large minty bubbles formed in the crevices of her teeth and exploded in against her gums.

Mindlessly she even scrubbed the cut in her gum; the fluoride delightfully burning the small wound. Her entire mouth was enveloped in the refreshing white and blue mixture, and she could feel the miniscule popping noises that accompanied it. From there she began brushing her tongue. Playfully she waggled it at Derek, flinging fluoride at him.

Serenity smiled at her dentist's surprised expression, as a small glob of toothpaste dripped from her chin and landed in her cleavage. Her black tank top was now stained with splotches of white.

"That was...informative." Derek looked down, and changed his position on his stool, clearing trying to hide his erection.

His breathing grew rapid, and he began to rise from his stool. "I, uh, need to get some air. Will you excuse me for a moment?"

Serenity stood and put a firm hand on his chest pushing him back into his seat. "Whoa, calm down, baby. You're just a little nervous. I'll find something to make it better." She walked to the small cabinet in the corner and bent over to the bottommost drawer showcasing her shapely white ass. Turning, she presented a small gas tank connected to breathing apparatus.

"How about some laughing gas, stranger?"

"How did you even know that was in there?"

"I have a tendency to snoop. Now let's get you nice and relaxed." Serenity held the mask out to his face.

"Nitrous oxide is nothing to play around with, I can't do this; I have other patients to see."

Serenity pushed his stool and against the wall, saddling his lap she did not allow him to move. In one swift motion she strapped the mask over his nose and mouth. She rolled her eyes as he struggled against her. "You need a break. Now take deep breaths. I'm going to make it all better." she gently cranked the release valve on the small tank.

Derek stared incredulously as she pulled her black tank top down so that it cupped her milky breasts and brought them to his eye level. She continued to ruffle his hair as he took long calculated breaths. Soon he found himself growing lightheaded and exasperated.

"So fucking cute. You need a little corruption."

The small tank continued to supply Derek with gas as Serenity set it down beside him and retrieved her tube of toothpaste where she had dropped it nearby.

Without a word she uncapped it before tugging off his green scrubs.

"What're you doing? We can't do this here."

"Stop being such a buzzkill; you're going to love this."

Beneath his scrubs popped an eager, admirable cock, which Serenity began to squeeze gob after gob of toothpaste over. Pulling the waterpik to her mouth she sloshed around the liquid before encasing her lips over his smooth head.

Serenity was in love as she worked the member over her tongue and teeth. Painted in white and blue it glided over her teeth. Gleefully she shoved it in her cheeks and massaged it against her pillowy gums.

"Oh, wow."

She smiled up at him and continued to slap it against her incisors and curl her tongue around his minty tool; eventually coming to nibble on the tip playfully.

Drool fell from her mouth. "You know what I want. I brushed for more than the recommended two minutes, now I want my reward."

Derek swallowed as he removed the gas mask and stood up straighter. "I'm almost there."

Keeping her lips on the tip, Serenity edged him further as she furiously took to pumping his shaft.

Soon she felt a warm salty taste mix with the minty paste, sending a shiver up her spine. The load was generous, and she took to smacking the goo between her teeth before slurping it down in one large gulp.

"You're not supposed to swallow toothpaste." Derek panted.

"I think I'll be okay." Serenity giggled.

"That was amazing. I can't believe we did this." he eyed the numerous stains on their clothes and the floor. "We have to clean this up, somebody will find out."

Serenity once more ran her tongue over her sparkling teeth as she stayed kneeled before him. "Wait! Can I show you something first?"

"What- what more do you want to show me?"

She snapped her teeth together, and stood up from the floor; silently grabbing the hem of her skirt and wiggling it down her hips.

"I'm not a gynecologist."

"What's the matter? I thought you were a professional, and besides," She pulled her thong to her ankles and stepped out of them, "I think this is in your area of expertise."

She quietly reclined in the chair and spread her legs. Gingerly she slapped her pussy before splaying her labia with her fingers.

"What the fuck?" Derek was breathing heavily and gawked at her exposed privates.

"Do you like them? I've wanted to show you for some time." she blushed and continued to part her pink powdery lips.

Set within them were twelve perfectly formed, white teeth. They were aligned vertically, with six on each side of her anatomy. They were straight and resembled the forefront teeth seen in any mouth, with flat incisors in the middle, and tiny canines at the top and bottom.

"Holy shit." Derek's eyes grew wide and he began to pant. "They can't be real."

"Oh, they're real alright. Do you...do you want to touch them?"

Derek only responded by carefully extending his gloved hand and gently petting the shining veneers. The thin plastic rubbing against them made the lightest squeaking sound, as he traced over the ridges.

"So curious, aren't we? What a good boy." she ran her hands through the doctor's hair as he explored.

"This is insane. I've heard of calcium deposits forming bits of enamel in other parts of the body, but a set of fully formed front teeth? This is incredible." Derek continued to probe and gripped a tooth between two fingers, shaking it steadily to make sure it was secured in place. Reaching further he fingered the upper wall of her pussy.

Suddenly he felt the teeth snap and pinch his finger. "Ow."

"I'm sorry! You just got me so excited."

He pulled his glove off and examined his finger. It had the slightest indent of teeth marks. "Wow. You're really sensitive down there."

"I've never had them professionally cleaned. Do you think you could take of them?"

Without averting his gaze Derek haphazardly grabbed a handful of tools from the cart, and shakingly set to work.

Serenity mewed and cringed happily as the small metal hook scraped and picked her lower set of teeth. She could see that sweat was now falling down Derek's brow. He was so excited and determined.

He paused only for a moment as Derek picked up the nitrous oxide mask from the floor and handed it to her. She only nodded and slipped the mask over her face. In an instant she felt the relaxing heavy fumes hit her.

"I'm going to make you feel good now." he smiled.

Serenity only laughed, fogging up the inside of the plastic as she felt the swift jet of the waterpik spray down her teeth and lips with cold liquid.

Thinking it was all over she jerked when she felt the heavy suction wand tuck at her labia and run across the gruel soaked enamel. She jerked again as Derek hovered the suction wand over her clit, before leaving it there.

"Aah! That is really strong. Please, take it off. Take it off!"

"It's staying right where it is." Derek slapped away her hand as she went to remove it. "You think you're the only one who can be assertive?"

He grabbed his toothpaste covered cock once more. "You come in here complaining of tooth pain. We have to make sure you get a thorough cleaning."

Serenity clenched the armrests as she felt him entering. He was so passionate as his meat slid in and out of her. She could feel him glide over the cusps of her teeth and press firmly into her ballooning g-spot. The suction held firm on her clitoris, and she fought not to scream in pleasure and misery. She tried to remove the gas mask, as she felt herself about to faint, but he pinned her arms as he worked.

Derek could feel the building pressure in her privates; very slowly her teeth had grown tighter against him, though he pressed on determined.

He met with Serenity's eyes before shying away and hiding his face in her breasts.

"I'm going to cum, get out of me now. Get out!" Derek released another generous load before he felt himself being shoved backwards.

He watched as the pale goth woman wrenched and convulsed, her orgasm cycling. He watched as her lower set of teeth snapped and ground against each other; continually offering clacking sounds of enamel striking enamel. For a good minute both of them lay back in an orgasmic daze.

Soon Serenity composed herself and popped the suction wand off of her clit. Saying nothing she stood, removed the gas mask, and gathered her clothing. Sliding her skirt over her osseous hips, and pulling her tank top back over her breasts she looked at Derek with large pleading eyes.

"Wasn't I a good girl? Don't I get a lollipop?"

Derek pulled up his pants and rifled through a drawer in the counter, retrieving a cherry lollipop.

Serenity smiled and unwrapped it; staring at the large round ball of sugar before lifting up her skirt and shoving the red orb into her pussy.

Tucking her white stained panties into his coat pocket she kissed him on the forehead. "Thank you for everything. See you again in six months."

With that she turned on her heel in her tall leather boots and opened the exam room door. Derek could only stare as she walked confidently down the hallway; a tiny white stick poking out under her skirt.