A Thousand Pounds

Story Info
A first time in the movies.
4k words
4.14
31.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrLuke
FrLuke
18 Followers

We were broke, very, very broke. Overdrafted to the eyeballs, credit cards to their limit and the mortgage three months behind. We were at the stage where we were wondering how we had got into this mess and where the next weeks groceries were going to come from. There did not seem to be any end of the tunnel and a light was out of the question.

This is why I looked at the email, even though I knew it was just spam. The subject line promised a thousand pounds for one hours work. When I opened it I was not totally surprised by the content, I had seen others like it but had just deleted them. That was before and this was a very poor now.

"Would you watch you wife get fucked for a thousand pound?" it asked. A thousand pounds would sort out our most pressing problems, and for a moment I considered the question.

I was just about to hit the delete button when Alex looked over my shoulder and said "A thousand pounds!, wow, we could do with that."

The delete button never got pushed. "Would you even consider it?" I asked.

"For a thousand pounds I'd watch you get fucked!" she replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked, and suddenly we were not joking.

"See what it says." Alex suggested and I clicked on the link button at the bottom of the email.

In short, the email came from a company in London that had taken the idea from America. The set up was that they would pay our travelling expenses and overnight accommodation in London, and pay us one thousand pounds. For which Alex would be filmed for one hour during which time she would have to perform what ever sexual acts that were asked of her. The film would then be put on the internet and folk would pay the company to see it. During the filming I would be required to sit in the room and watch. Apparently, half of the appeal of this kind of film was seeing my reactions.

We gave it a lot of thought and talked a lot about it. In the end we decided to give it a go. A thousand pounds is a lot of money, and we got a free trip to London out of it. I contacted the company, made the arrangements and a few weeks late we were on our way. We were both nervous and a bit excited by the prospect.

We eventually found the place. It was a down a little alleyway just off Soho, where else! We were met by a receptionist who took us into a waiting room. A tall woman, perhaps in her fifty's came in to greet us. She introduced herself as Jenny and went over the details of what was expected of us. My part was easy. Sit in the corner and watch. Alex had to do all of the work. It was explained that a male model would be supplied and that he would be working with Alex under the direction of the Jenny herself. In answer to our questions she assured us that Alex would not be expected to participate in anything that would cause her pain. Also, Alex or myself could bring the proceeding to an immediate halt at anytime, but if we did we would not receive any payment. We looked at each other for a moment, Alex took a deep breath and said "OK, lets do it."

And so we found ourselves in a large room that was sparsely furnished as a bedroom, with the addition of a few studio lights and a bench that held a number of cameras. A young man dressed casually was at the bench, readying the cameras. I was sat in an easy chair in a corner and we were set. Jenny left us alone for a moment. I took the opportunity to ask Alex if she was really sure about this. She replied that "it was too late to turn back now!"

Jenny reappeared with a tall, elegantly dressed and very black man. He was introduced as Michael. He was to be Alex's partner for the film. As it happens neither of us has any real racial prejudices so his colour was not a problem. But he was a big man. I though 'if he's as big in parts as he his all over then Alex may be in for a treat!' Michael chatted to us for a few minutes. I had the distinct feeling that he was trying to put us at ease. Given the circumstances, it was quite a job.

Perhaps the time has come to describe Alex. She is quite a bit younger than I am. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall. She has long blonde hair and a figure that manages to combine slim with curves in all the right places. For the day she was dressed in a plain white blouse, with nothing underneath; a knee length, black skirt and soft shoes. Under the skirt I knew that there were self supporting stockings and a pair of lacy black briefs.

The time had come. Alex was instructed to stand at the end of the bed and face Michael. A clock was started and the filming began.

Michael lifted Alex's chin, bent slightly and kissed her. Somehow I was not prepared for this. I had envisaged lots of sexual action and had braced myself not to react. But somehow this one kiss brought home to me the reality of what was happening. I bit my tongue and sat back.

Alex seemed to relax a little as Michael continued to kiss her mouth. His hands began to wander, followed by the camera. He reached behind her and cupped her bottom in his hands and began to massage her cheeks. Then his hands worked their way up and forwards, over her belly and came to rest upon her breasts. The flimsy material of her blouse offered no obstacle to his caresses. All this time they had been locked mouth to mouth. Michael broke off and whispered to Alex "Take your top off." Alex hesitated for a moment, but then she committed herself and began to unbutton her blouse.

Michael stepped back and in the time that Alex took to open the front of her blouse Michael shed all of his clothes. He was magnificent. Beautifully muscled. And projecting from his loins a penis to be proud of. As Alex finally cast aside her blouse Michael dropped to one knee in front of her and took both of her breasts into his hands. He caressed them, lightly at first but with increasing vigour. He brushed over her nipples causing them to grow. Alex just stood there letting this stranger feel her breasts.

Michael lent forward and took a nipple into his mouth. For the camera, Michael teased Alex's nipples, flicking them with his tongue. Alex put her head back and seemed to begin to enjoy the sensation. As Michael's mouth worked on Alex's breasts his hands found the zip and the back of her skirt. He undid it and the skirt dropped to the floor. The camera panned down and out to get a good view of Alex standing in her stockings, the little briefs barely concealing her pubic hair.

Michael abandoned Alex's breasts and began licking and nibbling his way down, over her belly until he reached the briefs. Deftly he pulled them down in one easy movement. Still kneeling he put his hands on her hips and pushed her gently backwards. Alex sat back on to the end of the bed, her feet still on the floor. Michael reached higher, pushed her a little more until she got the message. Alex lay back on the bed and as Michael moved forward, opened her legs to allow him to kneel between them.

The camera moved in close as Michael lent forward and gently kissed Alex between her legs. I could not see the detail but it required very little imagination to know that Michael's tongue was working its way around and into Alex's love hole. Michael's head bobbed for a few minutes between Alex's thighs. Alex lay back and seemed to enjoy it. I noted that she began to grab the bedclothes and squeeze her hands. Yes, I was quite sure that she was getting into the action.

Jenny, the director, interrupted with "that's enough down there, move on Michael."

Michael stood up, still between Alex's thighs and told Alex to sit up. She did so and was presented with Michael's now rampant cock in front of her. It was clear what was expected of her. Both Alex and the camera looked towards me. I just nodded. Alex closed her eyes and took Michael's cock into her mouth, just a little at first. I saw her cheeks go inwards as she began to suck. She took a little more of him into her mouth, and then a little more. I would guess that she managed to get about three quarters of Michael's cock into her mouth before she had to stop,

Alex settled into giving Michael a blowjob. Sucking him in and then releasing him to lick her way up and down the length of his throbbing penis. Michael put his hands on her head and began to set the rhythm that he wanted. I was impressed, after a minute or two of that I would have been coming. But Michael held off. There was still nearly 45 minutes to go!

Jenny must have been concerned as well as she instructed "not yet Michael, get in to her."

Michael obediently let Alex's head go, dropped down and picked up Alex's feet. He pushed her a little further back onto the bed and stood right by the foot of the bed. He put Alex's legs over his shoulders and began to position himself so that he could enter her. Once again the camera moved in close to witness the bulbous head of Michael's cock approaching Alex's hole. Alex groaned and I surmised that contact had been made. Michael moved his hips forward slowly and entered Alex, the camera capturing ever disappearing millimetre. I am sure that Michael's cock was the biggest that Alex had ever taken. And take it she did, nearly all of it! As Michael began his first withdrawal Alex gave a low moan. He re-entered her, a little faster this time and Alex cried out "Oh yesss!"

Jenny chipped in, "That's good Alex, sing out."

Michael fucked Alex slowly. I suspect that for him the position was not very comfortable but he kept going, five minutes or more. Until Jenny instructed, "Alex, turn over now, go onto your hands and knees."

Alex obeyed. Still at the end of the bed with her feet hanging over the edge. With her bottom that much higher Michael, who was still standing on the floor, was presented with a much more comfortable position. Alex looked straight at me as Michael re-entered her from behind. From the enquiring look that she gave me I could tell that she was wondering how I was coping with the situation. The camera move around, close to me, following Alex's look the camera was turned on me. I decided to brazen it out. "Are you enjoying yourself darling?" I asked.

The camera flicked back to Alex. "Umm yes, it's lovely" she replied.

By this time Michael was deeply into Alex, fucking her with more vigour this time. She closed her eyes and went with the flow. The camera went down, beneath Alex's arms to get the view down the underside of her body to where Michael was thrusting into her. This position was definitely one for the camera. The cameraman seemed to know exactly what he was doing. He needed no direction from Jenny as he moved around, recording for prosperity Alex's rocking breasts before he returned to her rear end where the action was concentrated.

Michael had settled into a steady rhythm, he seemed to be able to go on indefinitely. Alex was grunting out her pleasure as the beautiful black man repeated embedded his big cock into her willing pussy.

I glanced at my watch. Half an hour had now passed. I wondered what would come next. Finally Jenny commanded "OK, now Alex, on the bed, on your back."

Alex duly took up the required position. Michael casually climbed onto of her and entered her again. In this classic missionary position the contrast between Alex's trim, pale body and Michael's dark, muscular frame was quite dramatic. The camera explored all of the points of contact. Their two body colours now enhanced by a film of perspiration. Michael's taunt buttocks, rising and thrusting forwards occupied the cameraman's attention for sometime until he nodded at Jenny.

"Alex, pull your legs back." Jenny directed. Alex pulled her legs back and as she did so Michael spread his legs. The camera was directed directly between their legs. The film that I subsequently saw showed the underside of Michael's manhood repeatedly sliding in to Alex whilst his balls flapped in the air. This close up was obviously favoured as the shot lasted for several minutes.

Jenny directed again "Up now Michael, Alex, keep your legs back."

Michael lifted himself up on to his outstretched arms and continued to pump into Alex. The cameraman now climbed up onto the head of the bed and filmed over Alex's head, panning down over Michael's face to the junction of their two bodies, lingering there for a while. Then he executed a neat twist whilst he stood up. The effect was that he was then able to film up Alex's body to her face. With her knees up by her breasts she was effectively pinned under Michael. But by the look one her face, she did not seem to be in any way concerned!

For me now, time was passing slowly. There was still over fifteen minutes to go. Again the camera caught me looking at my watch. To be honest, I had had enough, but to cut it short would have been to lose everything that Alex was working for.

"OK" Jenny said, "Now Alex on top."

There was an untwisting of bodies as Michael lay back on the bed and Alex climbed on top of him. Alex just sank straight down on Michael. Taking his cock as far into her as it would go.

"No, not yet" Jenny interrupted, "Alex, go back up, let him out of you and hold him in your hand. Make it look as if you are guiding him in, and then go down very slowly."

The camera watched from behind them as Alex complied with Jenny's instruction.

"Now ride him slowly, let him come almost out of you before you take him in again."

Alex did as she was requested. And she rode Michael slowly at first. "Faster now" came the instruction, "let's see your tits bounce." Alex duly speeded up and sure enough her breasts bounced with the rhythm, under the watchful eye of the camera. After a minute or so of this Michael took Alex's breasts into his hands and began to fondle them vigorously. Alex's hand were on Michael's chest using the strength of her arms to supplement her legs as she rose and fell onto Michael's cock.

"Alex, turn around" came the direction." Alex stopped, panting, with Michael embedded deep within her. She was clearing tiring. I was not surprised, thay had been at it for fifty minutes now. But she obeyed the direction. She turned around to face down the bed. I noted that she managed to keep Michael within her whilst she turned.

"Let Michael do the work now, you just sit there."

Alex raised herself a little to give Michael room to move. He began to thrust upwards, hard now. Alex was almost thrown off a couple of times but Michael held on to her thighs, holding her in place whilst he rammed into her from underneath. I saw the camera going in again for the close-up. Alex had her face away from me but I could tell from her body posture that she was nearly at the end of strength.

Finally, Jenny declared "OK that's enough." And I thought that it was all over.

But it wasn't quite over yet. "We've just got to get the cum-shot. Michael, how do you want to do it?"

Michael hesitated for just a moment and then said "I'll finish with a tit fuck". Alex was told to lie back on the bed. She lay back panting. Michael straddled her and carefully placed his penis between her breasts.

"Alex, rub his cock with your tits" Jenny told her.

And Alex began to squeeze Michaels cock between her breasts. This was filmed for a minute or two and then Michael began to move. He slid his hips backwards and forwards, fucking the tits that Alex was rubbing against his cock. I noted that he had taken his weight off of Alex's body, for which I am sure she was grateful.

At one minute to go Michael began to jerk franticly. He pushed forward as far as he could go. The end of his penis emerged from the top of Alex's breasts and he came. No insipid trickle. He spurted great dollops of thick white cum. It spurted onto Alex's chin and down her neck. She opened her mouth and tipped her head forward. Michael managed to get the last drop into her mouth. All closely captured by the camera.

"OK, that's it." Said Jenny.

And it really was over. It came as a bit of a shock to me, the sudden transition between frantic sex and cool professionalism. Michael got off of Alex. Grinned widely, said, "Thanks, you did a great job" and just wandered out of the room. The cameraman went back to his bench. Alex lay there on the bed and I just sat there.

"That's it, all over." Said Jenny to the pair of us. "Alex, you'll find a shower though there. Don't forget to get dressed after! John, hang on here for Alex." And she disappeared. Alex went for her shower and I waited.

After Alex had returned, suitably showered and dressed the cameraman simply pointed to the door and said "go that way, second door on the right." And so off we went. The second door to the left lead into a small office where we found Jenny sitting behind a desk.

Jenny stopped what she was doing and sat back. "Well" she said, "Alex, you performed brilliantly, I think that we got some great footage. And John, you managed to look both worried and excited at the same time, great. Just what we were looking for."

Then she spoke directly to Alex "If you wanted to earn even more money, then I think that you would be a natural for this kind of work. Think about it and let me know."

She passed an envelope to Alex. It contained 20 fifty pound notes. A thousand pounds.

Alex seemed a little subdued as we left the building, in fact the only word that she spoke for the next five minutes was "Pub!" We quickly found a little place to sit and drink. Alex went for a quite corner whilst I brought our drinks. Alex took a long pull on her cider, sat back and declared, "God I'm sore!"

"I'm not surprised" I replied, "Michael must have been in you for nearly three quarters of an hour!" "Did you enjoy it?"

Alex was quiet for a moment and then said "It was strange, like nothing I've ever experienced before. At first I was very nervous. It was so strange having sex with a man that I didn't know, especially with everybody else there. When he was just licking me, I could not get in to it at all and I was thinking about stopping. I had to make an effort to relax and go with it. Then when Jenny told me to suck him I had to make a deliberate decision. I thought of what we could do with the money and so I carried on. And then when he started entering me I was a bit scared, he felt so big, he stretched me to the limit. But once he was in, oh it felt so good that I just let myself go and started enjoying myself."

Alex continued "When I turned over and saw you, I was a bit concerned about how you would be coping, with seeing me like that, but you say something like 'Are you enjoying yourself' with a such a smile on your face, I though OK, lets go for it and so I just ignored what was happening and fucked, under and over. It just went on and on. But it wasn't like making love at all. At first it was just animal passion, but it went on for too long. To tell you the truth, in the end I was getting sore and bored."

"When Michael came out of me to finish I was a bit relieved. I didn't much like him going between my breasts and when he came I was glad it was over. I thought that I would show off at the end, that's why I took his last drop in my mouth." But now it's over and I'm glad I did it. It was quite an experience. I don't know if I could do it for a living though!"

It was a couple of months later when we received a small package from Jenny. It contained a DVD and a covering letter. The letter said that the DVD contained the finished product that could now be downloaded, for a fee from their website. Even before we watched the DVD we checked out the website. The front page of the website was basically a promotion to get punters to sign up, pay a small fee and download from a collection of features. It also offered sneak previews on a further page. We clicked through a found a selection of six samples, low quality clips from the featured films that could be downloaded as teasers. Five of the six held no immediate interest for us but the sixth showed an image of close up image of Michaels cock squeezed between Alex's breasts.

FrLuke
FrLuke
18 Followers
12