A Thousand Years

Story Info
Was this a sensible way to boost my wife's self esteem?
6.4k words
3.9
78.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please skip this story if the idea of a man being cuckolded by a guy with a bigger cock is not your scene. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this story which was inspired by a recent holiday. Feedback appreciated.

It was Thelma's and my fifth wedding anniversary and we were celebrating with a holiday in Zermatt in Switzerland. The trip was more expensive than we could really afford, but we loved Switzerland – the mountain air, the scenery, the civility and the cleanliness.

We had been very busy at work, and had spent little time relaxing of late and our sex life had suffered. Also, after years of monogamy, sex was really a bit monotonous, predictable and dull. Thelma had a few boyfriends before we met but, unlike me, had no serious relationships and was a virgin before I slept with her. This made me proud, but also helped explain why our sex life was nothing special: She lacked confidence with her body - she would never go topless on a beach or wear a skimpy bikini - she thought she looked better with her clothes on, though I always told her she was gorgeous. Her lack of confidence meant she was unwilling to explore her sexuality or help me explore mine.

I hoped the holiday would give us a chance to enjoy each other and bring fun into our love life – perhaps sex outdoors in a quiet spot in the mountains.

The Zermatt hotel received rave reviews on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed when we finally arrived after a long train journey from Zurich airport.

We were greeted with a glass of champagne before being shown to our room, which had a beautiful view over the Matterhorn.

Thelma decided to rest whilst I explored the hotel. One floor below the reception area and bar was a small but perfectly formed deep swimming pool. There was a door from the swimming pool area marked "sauna – textile free zone – over 16's only". I had read about the Wellness Area and the pool on Trip Advisor, but I was unaware that the sauna was textile free.

I went through the door in curiosity and just inside there were recesses for clothes and a pile of towels. It looked like the sauna was popular judging from the number of hotel dressing gowns, swimming costumes and swimming trunks.

Ahead of me was a corridor at the end of which was an open area with a shower. On either side of the corridor were two rooms. The room to the left was marked "dream shower" and opposite that was the door to the sauna. There was a small window half way down the corridor looking into the sauna, through which I could see several naked people - all late-middle aged and unattractive except for one good looking, muscular man, in his mid thirties with an impressive penis flopping between his legs. I quickly left before anyone noticed me and returned to our hotel room.

I did not mention what I had seen to Thelma upon my return, as I was sure she would disapprove of me walking into a naked area, and in any case she would have thought me a little odd if I started talking about the guy's penis.

We spent half an hour unpacking before heading down to the hotel bar. The bar was fairly quiet and those who were there were all speaking German, so Thelma and I sat by ourselves planning the next day's walk. We were deep in conversation when we were interrupted,

"Sorry, I thought I heard English voices. Do you mind if I join you? I'm Richard."

I glanced up and saw it was the youngish guy who had been in the sauna.

"Sure. No problem. I'm David and this is my wife Thelma", I said, "We were just talking about where we might walk tomorrow. Have you been in Zermatt for long? Maybe you have a few good suggestions?"

"I've been here with my family for a week. My wife and children went home yesterday but, due to complications with our flights, I am staying on for another day before going back to England. There are lots of great walks around here, but I suggest you go to Sunnegga tomorrow as it's absolutely beautiful. Once you've finished your walk, make sure you take a dip in the hotel pool and make use of the sauna. It's really nice and relaxing after a long day."

"I've never had a sauna. Would you recommend it? I could quite do with some relaxation now after the long journey here," said Thelma.

I knew Thelma would never suggest the sauna if she knew it was naturist, but the possibility would not have crossed Thelma's mind.

The thought of her in the sauna au naturale with him and others, exposing her erotic parts, gave me an unexpected instant hard-on. The idea gave me a perverse pleasure that I could not reason or justify.

Before I could stop myself, I said "Richard, I quite fancy another drink, but why don't you show Thelma the sauna and I'll see you both here in half an hour or so."

Richard spoke before Thelma could reject the idea.

"Sure, no problem. Thelma, the normal routine is to change in your room, slip on a hotel dressing gown and then take the lift down to the pool. Shall l I see you by the pool in ten minutes?"

Thelma was not keen, but with some encouragement from me and not wanting to be rude to Richard, she agreed to go.

Thelma is thirty years old and slightly shorter than average. She is a natural blond with a serene, gentle face, a beautiful smile and tits to die for. Her stomach is not quite flat, which adds to her feminine charm. I could see Richard had a wistful look as they both left the bar, no doubt at the prospect of seeing my beautiful wife with no clothes on.

I sat in the bar for a few minutes. Was Thelma naked in the sauna, men feasting on the view of her body, at this very moment? Visions flitted in and out of my mind: Guys glancing at her, lusting for her, secretly wanting to fuck her. My erotic excitement was a fever. I had to sneak down to the Wellness Area to see.

The recesses inside the Wellness Area held only two piles of clothes. In one pigeon hole was a pair of Speedos and a dressing gown; in another was my wife's one piece swimming costume and another dressing gown. My cock strained against my pants. Was my beautiful wife alone here naked with Richard?

I picked up a towel from the stack by the door. I guessed she would have wrapped one round herself to protect her modesty, but it did not seem wide enough to cover her breasts as well as her bottom. I moved along the corridor but stood some way back from the sauna window. This allowed me to see in with little chance of being spotted as the corridor was poorly lit.

Richard and Thelma were both stark naked sitting at right angles to each other in the sauna, talking to each other. Her whole body seemed to be glistening in the heat and was drenched with sweat. Her fabulous tits were on open display and I could see the top of her bush between her closed legs. I am sure Richard was enjoying the view.

I kept watching, enthralled at the sight. Pangs of jealousy ran through me, but were dwarfed by the turn on from seeing them together. Thelma changed her position and lay back prostrate on the ledge, giving Richard and me a different view of her beautiful body as Richard continued to sit on the other ledge chatting to her. Richard now had a good view of the beautiful blond curls between her legs. She spread her legs slightly and I was sure Richard must be able to see the tempting outline of her pussy lips through her pubes. Richard lay down on the other ledge and casually reached down to lift up his cock and balls so they lay proudly on his groin and stomach. The ledges were a little short and his feet came into contact with Thelma's feet, and I heard her giggle before she pulled herself away from him and sat up, giving her a full view over his manhood.

I decided to take my leave before I was seen. It was another hour before Thelma came into the bar, looking flushed and slightly wild.

"Hi, was it fun? You were a long time. Would you like a drink?" I asked her.

"No thanks to the drink. Let's have an early night. The sauna was kind of weird; I'll tell you about it later."

As soon as we were in our hotel room, she grabbed me and kissed me hard, pressing her body into mine.

"I need you to fuck me", she ordered. I had never heard her speak like that before. She had obviously found the sauna experience as sexy as I had.

We stripped off and lay down on the bed. I slipped a finger between her legs into her soaking wet pussy. I gently caressed her clitoris as I asked

"This is great but what has got into you? You should have a sauna more often if it works you up into this kind of state. Tell me what happened."

She spoke hesitantly.

"The sauna was a bit embarrassing. After leaving the bar, I changed into my most modest swimming costume as I did not want to give Richard the wrong idea and headed down in the lift. When I reached the pool Richard was waiting for me. At the entrance to the Wellness Area, I saw a sign saying that it was 'textile free'. Before I could say anything, Richard walked through the door and I dopily followed. I hope you are not too cross."

"Was it just the two of you in there? Tell me, I would rather know everything than we have any secrets from each other."

"You won't be pleased, but it's best that you know. After we entered the Wellness Area, Richard closed the door behind us and, yes, I was alarmed to see it was deserted apart from the two of us.

'This is where you leave your clothes'; he said as he nonchalantly took off his dressing gown, wrapped a towel round himself and took off his swimming trunks. I thought about making an excuse and leaving but I did not want him to think I was a prude or to offend him and make things awkward. So I picked up a towel, but it was too short and I figured the best I could do was put it round my middle, though I felt really embarrassed that he would see my chest. You know I've never been comfortable about being topless, and here I was, about to expose myself, alone with a man I had met less than an hour before.

I faced away from Richard and slipped the swimming costume down my tummy and tied the towel round my waist. I sensed him watching me, no doubt hoping for glimpses of something as I bent down to take my costume off completely. There was no point prevaricating, so I quickly turned round to face him, unconsciously putting my hands over my breasts to shield them from his gaze.

Richard held out his hand, smiled and said 'Follow me.'

I couldn't think what else to do, so I took a deep breath, lowered my arms and took his hand.

'I don't know why you are shy. You have a great figure,' he told me as we walked down the corridor. I didn't know whether he was teasing me or being serious."

"He meant it. You have amazing tits. What happened next?"

"When we reached the end of the corridor, he hung his towel up and stepped under one of the shower heads completely naked.

"Did you shower, too?"

Thelma nodded. "I just stood there at first with my towel round me, uncertain what to do, but then I thought I was just making matters worse and embarrassing myself. So yes, I did. Are you angry with me, darling?"

"No, I always tell you that you have a great body and that you should be proud of it. I don't mind other people seeing it. Did you check him out?"

"I tried not to look but yes, he has a good body. I guess he works out at the gym a few times a week."

"Does he have a big cock? Is it bigger than mine?"

"What kind of question is that? You want to know the truth – it's bigger than yours."

"Much bigger?"

"Yes, much bigger, but don't worry - you are plenty big enough for me dear husband."

"Then to the sauna, nude?"

"Yes, we were nude, but he was a perfect gentleman. We just talked about Switzerland, his family and a few other things."

She was not looking me in the eye as she spoke and I sensed she was not telling me everything.

"What about after the sauna?"

"You are going to be mad with me if I tell you."

"I won't be – just tell me. Otherwise you are going to leave me wondering which is far worse."

"We had been in the sauna for a few minutes and I told Richard I was feeling a bit faint. It really was very hot in there. I tried to stand up to leave a couple of times but the room was spinning and I had to sit back down. At that point Richard came over, put one arm behind my back and another under my legs and carried me into the dream shower room. He put me down and without warning he switched the shower on with the ice setting. Jets of freezing cold water cascaded down. I instinctively put my arms round his waist and pulled myself close to him to escape the torrents of water.

He put his arms round my waist too. I knew it was wrong and maybe a bit dangerous, having my naked body pressed against his, but I felt too groggy, too faint to do anything about it. After a couple of minutes I felt his cock start to harden against me. I gently pushed him away and turned off the shower. He had a huge erection; I couldn't help staring at it – I couldn't believe how big it was. He said he was sorry to embarrass himself. I thought it best to try to make light of the situation as it wasn't his fault, so I told him not to worry and that I took it as a compliment. But he took this the wrong way - he started kissing me and telling me how gorgeous I am.

Fortunately a couple walked in which stopped him in his tracks. Heaven knows what they thought. I stressed to him that this was a public place and told him we had better leave. Just before we left he asked if I wanted to come to his room for a drink, but I reminded him that we were married and said you would be wondering where I was. He said that I would be welcome to have that drink later if I wanted. Now you know everything. I hope it hasn't spoilt your holiday before it has really begun."

"It's not spoilt it. I don't think you did anything wrong, but I can't blame him for misreading your signals. Are you upset by the experience or was it fun?"

"I probably shouldn't say this and I don't want you to take it the wrong way, but after the initially embarrassment of taking my clothes off, I found it very sexy. It felt really sensual, so illicit, when we were pressed up against each other in the shower and especially when he tried it on. I can't believe that someone with a body like his would be interested in someone as plain as me."

"What did you do when he tried to kiss you?"

"I feel really guilty now but in the heat of the moment I kissed him back. I'm so sorry."

"Did you touch him?"

"I didn't touch him in the way that you mean."

"Did you let him touch you?"

"He caressed my back and my bum, and he tried to get his hand between my legs from behind. The couple walked into the shower before he could try anything else."

"Were you tempted to go to his room?"

"You are my husband; I love you and I would never cheat on you. But in truth I am ashamed to say I was a little bit tempted."

"Do you know what room he is in, Thelma?"

"Yes. He's in the one right next to ours."

"I think you should take up his offer of a drink, Thelma."

It was an impulsive suggestion for an impulsive moment. She looked utterly shocked.

"Oh my God, what you are proposing? You know he is interested in more than a drink. I responded to him when he came onto me and I really regret that. I am married to you and I love you. It would be so wrong. Does the thought of him feeling me up excite you? Is that what it is? Are you willing to risk our marriage over some sordid fantasy?"

"I'm not suggesting anything other than you go to his room for a drink. Take a bottle of wine from the mini-bar, knock on his door and say you want to thank him for rescuing you from the sauna. If he asks where I am, tell him I've taken a sleeping pill and that you sneaked out once I was asleep."

"You are serious, aren't you?"

"It sounds crazy, but I think it will be hot for us both if you spent a bit more time with him. You will think it perverted, but you are right - the thought of you in his room is a real turn on for me."

"No! I couldn't!"

"You enjoyed a kiss and cuddle with him earlier and I know you would appreciate some more. It's cool with me. He'll be gone tomorrow and we won't see him again. Call it my anniversary present to you. It won't do any harm. I know you are hot for him."

She has tears in her eyes.

"I don't think I know you, David. I would never have dreamt that you would want me to spend time with another man. Do you want him to fuck me? Don't you love me?"

"Darling, don't be afraid. I will love you for a thousand years but life is to be lived," I continued, "I am not suggesting that you fuck him and I am sure you won't let him go too far. If he makes a move on you then it will help you appreciate how amazingly sexy you are. It will mean you'll be even sexier when you are with me. If he tries to do anything that you feel uncomfortable with, then either kick him in the balls or scream. To be on the safe side, I'll leave our balcony door open so I can hear you if you need help and then I'll come and rescue you."

I could see she was tempted. I was playing with fire and I knew it but my cock was blotting out all rational thought. She bit her lip, here eyes downcast and thoughtful.

"David, are you sure?"

"Yes"

After a long pause she slowly nodded.

"If you really want this then I'll go. This will be a once only thing and it will go no further than a kiss and cuddle. It does not give you the green light to do anything with any women and remember it is your idea. I don't ever want any comeback from you about this."

She rose from the bed and was about to slip on her panties.

"Why don't you wear your thong?" I asked her, "I am sure Richard would appreciate that more."

She scowled at me, but put on her thong, bra and her dress, picked up a bottle of wine and left the room.

The minutes went by and she had not returned. My mind was consumed with a heady mixture of jealousy and arousal. I went out to the balcony and could faintly hear her talking to him in the next room. I checked no one could see me and climbed over the railing to Richard's balcony.

There was a slight gap in his curtains allowing me to peep into his bedroom. His windows were open so I could hear them clearly.

They were sitting round a small table with a nearly empty bottle of wine. My breath froze as I watched her play with her hair.

"So tell me Richard, does your wife enjoy going to the sauna with you?"

"No. She has the usual British reserve about taking her clothes off in public."

"So you wait until she is gone and then you visit the sauna - very naughty. Do you like it because it helps you relax or because it gives you the chance to see naked women whilst your wife is away?"

"It's for the relaxation, though it's always nice to see a beautiful lady without her clothes. There are no complaints from me about my visit to the sauna with you."

"You are sweet-talking me. I am nothing special."

"You are so wrong, Thelma; you have a gorgeous body and you are good company too. I'm really pleased you came for the drink. I thought I might be a bit lonely here now that my family are home."

"We can't have that, can we?"

Thelma leaned forward perhaps a little further than necessary as she refilled his glass, offering a view of her cleavage to his wandering eyes. She was toying with him, tempting him. I could not believe what I was seeing, my sweet innocent wife giving him the come-on. Was it the effect of the wine or was she just so attracted to him?

She put the bottle down and he leaned forward, their faces just inches apart. He gently kissed her on the lips. Thelma did not resist. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I don't feel so lonely now," he murmured before he kissed her again, more forcibly now.

My excitement level was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life. I had seen them naked together earlier in the sauna, but the sight of him kissing her, his mouth against hers was so intimate.

12