A Thousand Years Ch. 02

Story Info
Vampire with a past to deal with, and Melanie on his mind.
2k words
4.38
21.9k
6
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months passed by as Mel and Vladimir traveled over the mountains of Transylvania, always avoiding the clutches of Vyeila and the Count.

They had stopped in a clearing in the woods days before, and set up a tent-like canopy with whatever wide leaves and foliage they could find. Now they lay underneath, Mel eating an apple, and Vladimir silently reciting Latin in his head, trying to remember, that one passage in the Rule Book, that one loophole...

"Today's a special day," Mel turned to Vlad, who nodded absentmindedly. She tossed the apple, and reached for his locks, combing her fingers through his hair gently, as she leaned closer and kissed his cheek. "I'm turning twenty. Do you have a present?"

Vladimir flipped over on his side, and put both arms around her. "Anything you want."

"I want you." Mel smiled serenely, as she nuzzled him with her soft hair and warm lips. Vladimir turned away. He couldn't let anything happen. "Or maybe I need to convince you." She pulled his robe open roughly, and with her arms wrapped around his neck, holding his breath close to her, began to lick and nibble his chest. Then she leaned down to bite at his nipples teasingly, while her hand slipped ever-so-quietly down his robe, pushing apart the bottom part to reach for the heavy object of her desire.

Vladimir shuddered as she fit both hands around his member, her warmth seeming to flood his icy veins, and felt the blood in his body, the bloodline of the royal Vampirics, run and rise down below. His inner lust awakening, Vladimir pulled aside Melanie's slip. He kissed and nudged at her breasts urgently, feeling the hard rosy buds stiffen under his tongue. Melanie was panting and lowered her head now to reach Vladimir's tip.

She licked him with inexperience, her tongue feeling like little flicks of fire over him, and Vladimir groaned. He wanted to be in her so bad, to feel her enclosed in his arms, filled to the brim with his hardened body, moaning his name. But he couldn't.

So he watched painfully as she continued to stroke and lap at his manhood, her tongue now growing surer, rougher around his throbbing veins. Wanting him to utter ecstasy, Mel now puckered her lips as she pushed his sheath hard into her mouth, feeling him cold and hard as stone on her burning lips. She took him all in, her warm mouth running over him.

"Ahh..." Vladimir threw his head back, reaching for Melanie's back, stroking his fingers restlessly over her smooth, golden skin, wanting to feel the sun, the life in her next to him. She fondled the two lumps in his sac with her nimble fingers, as her mouth licked him from base to tip in one long, heated stroke. "Mm.." She hummed over his member as Vladimir continued to pinch her nipples and rub her mounds fervently, his eyes closed and mouth open in hunger.

Her moans vibrated his member, and Vladimir thrust up harder against her. Now, she worked her tongue furiously, lapping all around his marbled tower as it throbbed inside her mouth needily. She fondled his balls roughly and stroked the light curls surrounding his member, teasing them her fingernails.

"Ahh, Melanie...your mouth...damn it," Vladimir's lips curled back as his eyes rolled back in ecstasy. His fangs were now fully bared, the white points shining like moonbeams. "Mmh...huh..yes," Vladimir thrust forward harder, feeling his blood boiling and Melanie's soft tongue caressing him to a frenzy.

When she again took him deep, he felt the stirrings of an explosion, and groaned under his breath. His member was tightly built up, and so hard with need. The pain and pleasure swirled higher, her throat vibrating around him, and Vladimir knew it was coming. So tight.

He let forth a guttural roar as he hit his peak, his pole exploding within her mouth and hot liquid shot out in bursts, as he pushed his lips a last few times to max out the pleasure of his seed rushing out.

"Mmph," Mel turned away as the liquid dribbled out, and wiped her mouth with some fabric. Vladimir lay looking at her, his eyes shining brightly, and suddenly pulled her down to him. He kissed her ears, her nose, her lips, all over her face and possessively wrapped her up in his arms, his strong muscles bounding her tightly to him, heart against heart, and cheek on cheek.

He smoothed her hair back, and reached down over the magnolia slip she wore now. His hands lovingly caressed her hips. She leaned back against him, lifting her arms up around his shoulders, tongue lifting up to flick his chin. He lifted the slip, his hard, pale palms reaching under, traveling into the lace covering her moist entrance. He rubbed his fingers across the lips, poking them in, testing her warm waters. She mewed at him, her head arching back against his rough shoulder, her sienna waves cresting over his cut, lucid chest.

Mel held glazed to those magical navy eyes, seeing a billion stars reflected in their brilliant depths. Vladimir continued to stroke her entrance down below, now letting his fingers pierce her deeper, exploring her tender flesh. They rubbed on her sensitive walls, and Mel panted onto Vlad's chest.

"Oh Vladimir, please..." Mel felt tension building. He pushed his digits in further, rubbing them within her, rocking her tunnel and onto her nub. She moaned and beat on his chest, pushing him faster, and so he increased his speed, racing to draw circles in her depths, feeling the warm juices start to seep.

Her body was wracked with pleasurable vibes, and unknowingly, she opened her legs further, wanting more of him, all of him. She reached for Vladimir's hardening staff, its tiny veins coming to life beneath her warm hands, but he pulled back suddenly.

"No, don't...let me." Vladimir pinned her arms down with his chest, and continued to work her with his fingers. Mel ached for the bigger part of him, and writhed beneath him, her sweat dripping onto his ivory chest. He now lowered his head, and cautiously, sheathing his teeth, allowed his tongue to dart out like a silver serpent, reaching for her sweet mound.

His silver mane tickled at her thighs, the wild and fine hair glowing in the moonlight. He lapped at her clit with fury, his tongue like an icy fire over her, and then went further into her opening, his tongue now pushing at her walls, rolling around within her. His fingers pushed at her nub incessantly, as he urged her on.

"Vladimir!" Melanie was twitching from need. "I need you...faster. Aughh." Vladimir continued to worm his tongue within her as his fingers worked faster, his breath sending vibrations through her walls. Melanie closed her eyes as the pleasure increased, so ecstatic with little throbs of pain, of longing. He continued to rub her clit, and she felt her walls contract in pleasure, the nerves firing in her body.

She felt his tongue roughly scrape her walls, and calling out his name, erupted for him, sweet rivers flowing beneath her. The joy continued as she shuddered again, a smaller wave riding through her. Finally, she breathed deeply, as Vladimir released her. Mel lay flushed, her face reddened with excitement, as she slowly covered herself with a blanket. Her lover had walked out of the tent, and reappeared with some water, for them to drink. They both were entranced, as if each other were so beautiful they didn't want to stop looking.

"I wish --" Mel stopped, taking a sip of water. Vladimir raised his eyebrows. "Well, I wish we had gone. Further." He was silent. They both knew the answer.

As the crickets started chirping, and night grew darker, he lay down next to her, and spread the cloak over them both, as his arms encircled her, drawing her closer to his strong, masculine frame. He held her there, head resting on his shoulders, as she fell into sleep. He was sleepless, however, and with both arms cradling Melanie tight, watched her gentle face smile as she fell into tranquil dreams.

"No, that can't be." The Count glared at Vyeila, as she showed him the line in the Rule Book. His eyes narrowed. "My son, not a Vampiric? Vir sumo suus regnum. That is a lie. He can never wed another without cursing her for eternity."

Vyeila frowned. "The hero chooses his kingdom. How archaic." She drawled. Her fingers ran over the Rule Book. "But there is a way to bring him back."

"My dear Vyeila, I can always count on you." The Count's teeth bared in an evil grin. "What is it, dark one?"

"A hero he is, not so?" Vyeila cackled. "Well then. Let him rescue...me." She flipped open the Rule Book and pointed out a Latin line engraved with a grotesque drawing. It appeared to be a pit with a woman, and venomous snakes, inside. The Count smiled. He raised his hand, and signaled, for the Ceremony Master.

Vladimir knew they were coming. He could scent their bloodstained fangs. He lifted Melanie from her sleeping place in the forest, and summoned the bats, the creatures of night that would carry him to another hiding place, as always, running and hiding. They landed on a sheltered farm, next to the shed where the goats were kept. For now, it'd have to do. Vladimir lifted Mel into the hay loft above the pigs and settled in next to her himself. They were snuggled together, asleep.

The bright morning light pierced through the shed, and voices drew closer as someone opened the door to enter. Vladimir lifted his head cautiously and saw two farmers entering, carrying pig slop.

"Did you hear what's going on in the Kingdom?" One whispered to the other.

"Of course. Who didn't?" The other scoffed.

"You mean, about the foreign Vyeila's wedding?" Vladimir listened closer.

"You idiot," the other farmer pushed him. "How can she have a wedding if she's dead? The Count has already sentenced her to the Serpent's Sacrifice tomorrow at midnight. For her failure to find the Prince. What good is she if the Prince is not here?"

Vladimir narrowed his eyes, willing himself not to care. But he couldn't. "She will be fed alive to the snakes, the venom masters that she apprenticed herself to. Oh, the irony."

"Oh," the slow farmer chuckled after two minutes. "I get it." Vladimir wrinkled his brow in frustration. Vyeila was an evil woman, but death? Did anyone really deserve death? "So, uh, she's dead for sure?" The farmer rubbed his head.

"Of course," the other retorted. "Unless, of course, someone kills the snakes before they kill her. She's dead meat." The two farmers shuddered at the thought and left.

Vladimir looked over at Melanie, who was still sleeping sweetly, her chestnut locks blending into the hay loft, her nose pressed against the straw. Leaning down, he lifted stray strands of hair out of her face, and kissed her long lashes, his heart melting at how she looked like the princesses of books he'd read when he was younger.

He knew he'd never find a golden, innocent maiden to love, only the cruel, bloodthirsty vampresses of his kingdom. But now he had. And she was so adorable. The way her face blushed and panted with pleasure as he touched her. And how snugly she fit into his arms, her big brown eyes so soft, so warm up against his cold blue orbs, giving him life.

He wouldn't wake her. It would only make her upset. He'd have to go that night, and settle the matter, once and for all, with his father, his Kingdom, his kind. To stop the foolishness with Vyeila. Then he'd return, and she'd still be here, safe. They wouldn't find her, perfect.

Vladimir lifted himself from the loft, and took one last glance at his sleeping beauty. Maybe, once it was settled, she would finally be his. His for a thousand years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*End Note: If you would like to continue this series using any of my characters, or titles, feel free to. I'm stopping here. Tired. If you do a part 3 or more, title it "A Thousand Years Ch.?" Thanks. Look forward to reading.