A Threesome I'll Forever Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This again, broke my heart because my semen always seemed to disgust her and make her gag. She even told me several times the smell of semen made her want to vomit. Yet here she was, rubbing HIS semen all over her face and smelling it and licking it up. She even licked her hands off and swallowed! WHAT THE FUCK!

He moved off of her and laid down next to her, His dick coated with a mixture of my wife's pussy juice and his own sperm-rich semen (like not just on the tip, but ALL over it). I knew in my heart what the reality of that meant.

He goes to me, still panting "I swear... I don't think I came in her. She won't be pregnant, I swear. Things just got so hot. It was the heat of the moment man, next thing I knew my penis was back inside her, and she felt so good."

I looked over at my wife and it's like this didn't even phase her. She was still smiling, eyes closed, in absolute pleasure. I almost started to believe it (denial) for a moment that his seed wasn't in her vagina. I WANTED to believe it, because the sheer chance of another man's seed inside my beautiful, fertile wife made me heart-wrenchingly sick. I knew there was a strong likelihood she would become pregnant if that were true.

She looked at me, with my dick mostly hard (quickly lost an erection as I watched this horror show happen). And she patronizingly said "come on, let's get you off."

As I approached her, I looked down at her vagina, and saw this big white goop of his semen flow out of her. I just about lost it. I go "you DID! YOU DID CUM INSIDE HER!"

He was shaking his head "no", and was like "no! there's no way!" As I looked down at her pussy again, another big flow of semen came out. There was like a full three tablespoons that came out of her fertile hole, and down through her crack and over her asshole.

I go "I can see it! It's right there!" So she reaches down and feels for it, and grabs the bottom of the load that was flowing down over her asshole, and I couldn't believe what she did next. She pulls it back up, and rubbed it on her clitoris, then SLIDES IT BACK INSIDE HER! I was absolutely losing my mind.

I said "what are you doing?!?!"

She said "what? I'm just really wet."

I said, "no, that's his semen!"

And she just shrugs and responds "oh" as she continued sliding it back into her vagina.

She reached down to grab my dick with the other hand, but I couldn't get hard again.

He got up in the meantime to go clean himself off and I heard him jump in our shower. She could see how heartbroken I was and tried to reassure me that it was just this once, and nothing was going to happen from it.

But I reminded her that I knew it was 11 days after her period started, and she was in the peak of her fertile cycle. She kept going "but it was just once! And he didn't even release all of his come inside me. It's going to be fine." I wanted to believe her, because the reality of what might happen was so absolutely heart-wrenching I couldn't face it.

I was never able to get hard, so I asked her to get up off the bed so gravity could do it's trick and remove any semen in her that might still be there.

She looked at me and seemed to be thinking for a few seconds, when she goes "okay... just let me get to orgasm. I'm almost there again."

I reminded her frustratedly that it sounded like she did orgasm, and twice.

She nodded her head like there was truth to what I was saying, but lifted her pelvis up (meaning gravity was making the cum flow TOWARD her cervix) and started rubbing her clitoris with his cum. I was absolutely disgusted and stormed out of the room.

I forgot he was in the bathroom because the door was locked when I got there, so I came back to the bedroom to grab my boxers. She was on her back with her hips fully in the air, rubbing her pussy and fingering herself with his cum. She started moaning and panting and very quickly reached another orgasm. To put the cherry on the sundae, it occurred to me from watching fertility videos when I was younger that orgasm helps the woman's chances of pregnancy because it causes the cervix to pulse into the pool of semen that may be waiting there, and suck it in. After about thirty seconds of her muscles completely stiff, she lets out this "ohhhHHHH" and dropped her hips back down onto the bed.

It was like reality just then hit her, and she looked over at me. I was looking back like "Are you fucking kidding me?" And then all of the semen she slid back inside her flowed out in epic fashion, covering her butt cheeks and asshole.

She seemed embarrassed and quickly got up with her hands under her pussy to prevent his cum from dripping everywhere. With the few tablespoons that did immediately fall out of her pussy and onto her cupped hands, she put it in her mouth and with a big slurp, sucked it up and swallowed it down.

She gets up and runs over to the bathroom, and seeing the door locked, knocks. He's still in the shower mind you, but I hear him reach over and unlock the door, and she goes in and closes the door behind her (but doesn't lock it). I hear them giggling which started to really piss me off, so I opened the door and looked over at the shower.

The curtain was fully open, and they were passionately kissing each other. She had just lifted one leg up to put it on the side of the tub, and his dick was hard as a rock again, right between her legs, pressed up against her pussy. He started maneuvering like he was going to put it in her again (and much to my fury, so was she, arching her back, trying to make it easy for him). He quickly slipped it all the way inside her again, and began furiously pumping. She flipped her head back in ecstasy and let out this loud moan as she grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way in again, balls deep, and shouted "oh my god I'm cumming again!".

Asher said "shh! What about Rob?"

She shouted, clearly with now absolute disregard for me, "I don't give a shot about that limp dick beta! I just want your seed inside me you stud!"

She leaned forward with her beautiful tits against his naked chest and began passionately and animalistically kissing his neck.

Much to my surprise, he began grunting and put his head back, as he grunted "I'm going to cum again!"

She exclaimed, "give it to me! Shoot that hot sperm deep inside me!" as she stuck her belly forward so he would be balls deep again, the tip of his cock directly against her cervix, trapping him against the wall so he couldn't pull out and risk any of his seed not costing the inside of her.

He grunted loudly "ahhHhHHh I'M CUMMING!!" I watched his dick and balls pulse at least two dozen times as he filled her over a thirty second period. As his dick pulsed, it clearly filled her up entirely because his semen started flowing out of her as he pumped.

At that point, I freaked out and grabbed him and pulled him out of the shower.

Reality snapped back in for both of them, and he turns and waves to me and is like "oh my god... I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" I stood there looking furiously at my wife as she looked back at me completely ashamed.

He quickly ran back to the bedroom without even drying off, threw his clothes on, and was out the front door before I could exit the bathroom.

I was so traumatized by my decision to have a threesome that was supposed to be fun and help MY WIFE AND I become more intimate and close. We had GROUND RULES that he could not penetrate her with his penis, and they not only both broke those rules, but added insult to injury with the almost certain impregnation.

I started pressuring my wife to go get the morning after pill, and she was being incredibly dismissive, saying "it was just once! Nothing is going to happen! Stop freaking out!"

She eventually agreed to get it, and I went to the drugstore with her to pick it up. She told me she couldn't take it right away because the water was in the car, so we went back to the car and found out her water bottle was empty. She promised she would take it, but it was almost like she kept finding excuses not to over the next couple of days.

Seven days later, I was pissed as hell when I found it still in the packaging, and realized she hadn't taken it. But I had to hope for the best, and hope that he didn't impregnate her.

Surely enough, 3 weeks later, my wife wakes up nauseous and runs to the bathroom and vomits. My heart was absolutely sick when I asked her if this was morning sickness. She told me no, that she ate some sketchy ethnic food the day before and thinks she might have a stomach bug. I wanted to believe it. But I knew in my heart she was likely carrying Asher's baby.

I came back home that night with a pregnancy test, and she took it. Sure enough she was pregnant. And I'm positive it wasn't mine since I wasn't able to maintain an erection long enough to deposit my sperm inside of her. We have still had intercourse, but I never came in her. And the timing of her pregnancy goes back to exactly the day we had the threesome. She maintained that it was likely mine, saying that whenever a man's penis is inside a woman, there is already sperm in his shaft, and it likely leaks out into the vagina (which is why the pullout method doesn't work). She said it had to be mine because we started fucking first that day. While I knew this to technically be true, it infuriated me again when I pointed out the hypocrisy of HIS letting his penis into her without a condom in the first place, let alone allowing him to orgasm inside her, TWICE. She apparently had nothing to say.

So I had her take a paternity test, and guess what? It's not mine! I'm furious and heartbroken and feel like I'm not a man anymore. I let another man cuckold me and it's all my fault.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Here's one story similar to what you're looking for

https://www.literotica.com/s/lust-conquers-all

blue5766blue5766almost 7 years ago
Cuckold

As requested some authors to try

Goodhusband. suewatcher. xleglover.katiebreckenridge.cuck714.michaellajones.jaumor79.

Enjoy I would suggest you start with Goodhusband.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories