A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first time Amy did it in front of the au pair, I dressed more demurely in shorts and a t shirt next time she was present. But later that evening, Amy strongly objected to my changed behaviour; even going so far as to check with the au pair whether she'd been offended (as opposed to her jutting nipples on high beam in her light top, clearly disclosing a degree of arousal).

So, in the end, given the choice of a display or missing out on Amy's attentions and incurring her wrath, I was willing to suffer the display.

But none of that can have been very easy for Ellen, given her pre-existing sensitivity to my presence.

Not that she made it easy for me either; small bikinis during the day and a loose fitting silk camisole and brief, open legged French knickers after her shower at night being her normal wear.

Ellen's breasts had never really become fully hidden from me, even after she'd married Harry. With her fuck me clothing, whether it was down blouse views of her nipples when she wore a lose fitting, plunge neck crop top or a full breast exposure when one burst out of her small bikini top while she was vigorously grinding a winch or was dragged out while flaking the mainsail across the boom opposite me, they had never become strangers to me. She didn't regard it as a big deal and, while not failing to enjoy it, neither did I.

So the fact that they'd now become, in one way or another through my dealings with her, nearly daily exhibits, only added moderately to the sexual frission.

The crotch was a different matter. For the last five years, my exposure to hers had, quite properly, been limited to tightly conforming small bikini bottoms. Eye catching and sexually suggestive, certainly. More so because I was so intimately familiar with what lay underneath that it was difficult not to be attracted to the way certain features made their presence obvious under the tightly fitted thin material as she'd sit in an open legged stance opposite me in the cockpit of the yacht. But in the end, it was little more than you could see in abundance at any beach.

Now I had a nightly view up the loose leg of her French knickers and nothing was hidden. She knew it too and did nothing to reduce the vista on display. We were back to where we'd been in the month before she'd moved out and in with Harry all those years ago.

And like all those years ago, her arousal would often manifest itself all too clearly in what I could see. Engorged, separated labia, swollen clit and an open receptive vagina would all be on display. And it wouldn't take Amy teasing me up in front of her to get her there. Sometimes I'd notice it -- or maybe more correctly have it shown to me -- even when Amy was off cooking dinner.

It was always the problem with Ellen and me living in the same house, while not being in an intimate relationship. We aroused each other by our mere presence and neither of us was willing to deny or hide the fact, even when we couldn't act on it. Indeed our mutual behaviours seemed determined to exaggerate the problem.

I at least had Amy, well aware of the issue, being a more than willing outlet for my sexual frustration. Ellen had no one and it broke my heart to see her sense of loss multiplied by that.

While my relationship with Amy and Liddy might be de facto polygamous, it wasn't an open relationship. Ellen might once have been a part of the polygamy, but that had ended years ago and I certainly didn't feel I had any right to expect Amy and Liddy to simply welcome her back into the family, however close they were as friends.

I just thought somehow we'd have to see it out until this whole virus thing was over and Ellen could build a new life for herself.

If things were already a bit weird, they got a whole lot weirder when, two months into house sharing with Ellen, after spending the morning doing my quarterly tax, I came out of the office looking for Amy. I could hear the au pair entertaining the toddlers down in their part of the house, but there was no sign of Amy in her office or elsewhere in the house.

I went outside and looked down towards the pool; glimpsing that there was someone on the double sun lounge down there; the double sunlounge Amy had pushed for when we refurbished the pool area with the open objective of facilitating our having sex down there. The headboard was stopping me from seeing who it was.

As I wandered down, what I found took me momentarily aback. Both Amy and Ellen were on it. Ellen was on her back, legs spread apart and seemingly asleep. Amy was on her side, intimately close along Ellen's right side, Amy's thigh over Ellen's and between her legs and with her arm across Ellen's chest.

There's no other word to describe the sleeping Ellen except to say she looked sexually ravished. The crotch of her light blue bikini was darkly wet, the waistband untidily pulled half down her mons, and her bikini top was pulled carelessly aside, completely exposing her left breast, and Ellen's right hand rested lazily between Amy's legs. Clearly Amy had fingered her; very likely knowing Ellen and her current state of restful bliss, to a very happy ending.

Without otherwise moving, Amy looked up at me and give me a pleased wink. She gently unwound herself from her entanglement with Ellen and motioned me to move down the far end of the pool where there was a double seat.

As she joined me, she put her hand on my thigh and leaned in to me so she could speak in a soft voice.

"Poor Ellen, she's finding it very hard. As we already knew, she's devastated by her loss but at the same time torn in her desire to be physically closer to us and completely deprived of any sense of intimacy with anyone. She loves her kids, but that sort of intimacy isn't really giving her what she needs. We were lying alongside each other talking, so I offered to give her a big long hug and the next thing I know she starts humping my leg, so I offered to finger her. I've never seen her come so hard or fast."

Amy looked at me for a moment and then it seemed like a thought crossed her mind for the first time...

"You don't mind do you?"

The behaviour was typical Amy; to see someone with a need and try and satisfy it for them. When we were on the yacht, the girls adopted the mantra of BOB -- short for bi on the boat and a rip off of what I gather is the US collage thing of girls being LUG's or Lesbian Until Graduation. They're not really bi in any serious sort of way, but threesomes or foursomes were certainly more inclusive on the yacht when the girls could stimulate each other to compliment what I could achieve with a bunch of them all over me. And I have quite vivid memories of Ellen and Amy sometimes stimulating me by going the full Lesbian sex display in front of me before turning their carnal activities towards my body.

I gave her a broad smile...

"No, you two are old friends and have done a lot more than that in your time. Of course, only Ellen can decide what's best for her, but I sometimes wonder if she mightn't be better off finding her own place, even if we keep an eye on her and help her out."

Amy looked at me seriously...

"Ned, you wouldn't kick her out would you?"

"God no. She can stay as long as she wants. I'm really glad we're in such a good position to offer her a safe harbour. I just worry about her being trapped with us and her life never moving on. I think being around me is like a giant tease to her which I don't think is great for her mental health."

Amy took my hand and looked at me with earnest intent...

"Maybe you're thinking about this the wrong way. Maybe what Ellen really needs is to come back into our family."

Her suggestion left me momentarily slack jawed.

"What about you and Liddy? I can't just go around sleeping with extra women willy nilly. That's not what the commitment ceremony was all about. Anyhow, isn't there a danger that Ellen then becomes trapped? Shouldn't she really be thinking about moving forward, not going back?"

"Ned, you're making things too black and white. I'm not going to object to Ellen joining us and I suspect Liddy won't either. And I'm not suggesting anything that would stop Ellen moving on once she's settled down. After all she's done exactly that once before."

"Is it really that easy? I have my doubts."

"Why? You two have the hots for each other. You always have. Ellen has a real need for something that, at the moment, only you can give her. And I don't just mean sex. She needs love and intimacy and feeling wanted. She needs everything a human can give her and you, and at the moment, only you, can give her that."

"What about her kids? Don't they need a new step dad? I can't really do that. I'm too old."

"Right now they need security and a happy mum and you can give them both that. You're still assuming that Ellen will only be accepted on a long term commitment basis. Why does she have to be that? Why can't we just help her with her needs now and worry about her future later?"

"Isn't it because you and Liddy are humans too and won't like having a new girl sleeping with me?"'

"Not when it's Ellen."

"Amy, I'm in awe of your kindness, selflessness and consideration. But you are really special in that regard. I don't think we can assume Liddy will be as sanguine about the issue and I don't think you can think less of her because of that."

"Let's see. I'll talk to her."

Amy looked at her watch...

"I need to get back to my home office. Can you keep an eye on Ellen until she wakes up?"

"Sure."

I watched with some pleasure as Amy walked the length of the pool and back into the house. Her straight back, perfectly cute bottom and carelessly sexual gait was always a joy to behold; more so because of the way her tiny bikini flattered and teased all at the same time. As she disappeared, my gaze turned back to Ellen.

From across the other side of the pool, the view I had of her was in profile but from the head end of her body. The exposed breast was distracting; but probably not as distracting as the view straight up her wet crotch had been as I'd entered the pool area.

I had to admit, she looked beautifully relaxed. More so than I'd seen her since she'd arrived back with us. I wondered whether I should wake her. With her fair skin, she's fastidious about applying sun screen, but her exposed breast and mons were almost certainly unprotected and she usually covers her face with a hat. The thought occurred to me to go over and readjust her clothing, but I feared being caught mid-adjustment and wrong assumptions being made. After allowing her a few more minutes, I coughed loudly; something that in the current climate was bound to attract attention.

Her eyes reluctantly opened and she stretched herself out languorously before rolling half on her side on looking at me...

"Hi Ned."

"Hello. This looked like a nice little sleep, but I was scared you'd get burnt."

Ellen lazily half covered her nipple with the triangle of her bikini top and sat up. Without fixing her exposed mons, she walked around the pool and sat next to me, her left flank in full firm contact with my right. She took my right hand in both hers and rested it on my right thigh, her elbow resting in the corner formed by the top of my thigh and bottom of my stomach. As I sat in an open and exposed pose with my back resting on the back of the chair, our bare flesh was in contact from half way down our chests to our knees.

While we were careless about invading each other's personal space and frequently brushed provocatively against each other, and indeed, when briefing me with her navigation notes on the yacht, she might sit as close as she then was, the arm resting along my upper thigh was more prolonged and intimate than I was used to from Ellen. Her elbow sat mere millimetres from where the tip of my manhood sat pointing at it in my swim briefs and as the frission of her contact with me registered, I felt it flooded with blood and harden into a half mongrel which touched her upper forearm. She ignored the contact and I couldn't do anything about it without pulling away from her.

I let it be.

"Are you angry with me?"

"Why would I be?"

"For seducing Amy."

I briefly laughed; a slightly fake laugh, but not one hiding any anger. This wasn't a time to play games around innuendo and half truths. With what I hoped was a contemplative tone, I came directly to the point of her challenge.

"Amy's an incredibly faithful and thoughtful partner to me. If you were some guy, or even some stranger female she'd dragged back from a night out on the town, I might feel jealously or anger. But you're not and Amy wouldn't do that anyway. You're Ellen, a beautiful person we both love and admire and Amy sensed you had a desperate need that she thought she could help you with. I'm sorry I can't do more for you, but I have not even the slightest adverse feeling about what Amy did."

Ellen rested her head on my shoulder.

Fuck. That little bit of extra intimacy was enough to give me a full boner. Trapped by my swimmers, it pushed into the flesh of her upper forearm, then, having nowhere else to go, slid along it as its length extended, and leaving a slick of pre-cum on her arm as the tip moved down her forearm. With our open, laid back, seating posture, she was looking straight down at it from where her head balanced on my shoulder. Even I could see the pre-cum weeping through the material at the tip of the swollen bell, although I was somewhat more distracted by the pulled down front of her bikini pants which left gaps either side of her half exposed mound for me to look down and a damp stained camel toe which extended around to what little of the front of her mound was still covered.

Still she ignored my boner.

"You've done a lot already Ned. You don't have to apologise. I understand the position. I made that choice many years ago."

"What do you want for your longer term future? Do you see yourself finding a nice step dad for your daughter to grow up with?"

"That's the scary thing Ned. I don't know. I'm a great believer in the nuclear family, but there's no guarantee it's the same when the man is not the father of the child. More so with daughters. And yet they need a good male role model. It's hard and in any case I'm not sure I'm yet ready to go out and find that. I'm still overcome with a sense of loss. But that doesn't mean that I don't have needs..."

Ellen seemed like she was going to say more, then hesitated.

"I'm getting quite hot. I think I need to go for a swim."

In almost an indecent hurry, Ellen simply let go of my hand and, with a single movement, did a flying shallow dive into the pool. Her half pulled down pants caught the water, ballooned out and were dragged down around her knees; momentarily exposing her butt before she stood upright and pulled them up again.

Her modesty recovered, she turned around to face me.

"Are you coming in?"

Given the choice of continuing to sit there and expose my arousal to her, or momentarily making it more obvious as I stood up to dive in, I chose the latter option; ensuring I angled my dive to end up safely distant from her. The sensuous drag of extended shaft through the water did nothing to reduce my focus on it, but at least as I stood up I knew it wasn't quite as on display as it was before.

Ellen started to walk through the water towards me. Then stopped; blushing noticeably.

"Sorry about my weird behaviour Ned. I'm feeling urges to do something I shouldn't. I'd better go and see how the kids are faring. I'll catch you later."

With that she turned and exited the water, turning again only to give me a sheepish, embarrassed grin as she dried herself. I did a couple of laps of the pool to let my arousal settle before going into the house myself.

Things were getting complicated. We were back to where we were before Ellen left the house to move in with Harry, but in a far more complex position. There was no easy backup plan that didn't just abandon Ellen to her own fate.

I suppose I could have closed down on her a bit to create some distance. But that was easy for me to do when I had the affection of Amy and Liddy to fall back on. It seemed like a very cruel thing to unilaterally do to Ellen; likely creating a sense of rejection in her. That was the last thing I wanted to do.

For a few days we all tried to pretend nothing had happened; sitting around each evening with the sense of sexual frisson and arousal hanging heavily, but ignored, in the air. I never for a moment thought anything would come of Amy's suggestion, so just thought we'd have to live with the position we were in.

So Amy caught me by surprise when she got me at a quiet moment a few days later.

"Liddy says it's OK"

"What's OK?"

"Ellen becoming part of the family again."

"What?"

"You heard. You can fuck Ellen."

There was such a grin on her face as she delivered the last provocative statement, I could barely continue the conversation normally.

"Did she agree, or did you berate her into it?"

"She agreed. She had to think about it, but I certainly didn't berate her. And yes, I know you'll have to talk to her directly. I've lined up a private call between you and her at 7 am tomorrow morning."

"Does Ellen know?"

"No, she doesn't know we're even contemplating it. I didn't think it fair to get her hopes up until the deal was done."

I have to admit, I was a bit flabbergasted. It all might sound very rational as a solution to our situation, but human emotions don't work on rationality. Or at least they operate on a different, more protective, rationality than the one at work here.

I wasn't even sure how to start the conversation with Liddy the next day, so took a coward's approach.

After a few of the usual niceties, I asked...

"I assume you know why I'm calling?"

"Yes, about having Ellen re-join the family."

"And you agreed?"

"Yes."

"You know this wasn't my suggestion don't you?"

"Yes, it was entirely driven by Amy."

"I'm surprised you think it's something we should do. Did Amy berate you into it?"

"You know Ned, at first I thought 'no', why would a woman say yes? But as Amy talked it through with me, I really found it was just the old me saying that. When you look back on all our histories in this relationship, it's really hard to see what I actually lose by agreeing. I know you can give me all the love and loving I want whether or not Ellen's involved. I know you're not going to run off with her or sleep with other women just because she comes aboard.

What am I jealous of? You know, what I'm actually jealous of is the close bond between you. But that exists whether you sleep with her or not and I'm just as jealous of Amy for that, as she also is of me. The actually sleeping, much less so. Was I glad when she originally left? No, I found myself missing her. Did I resent you two having sex before she originally left? No. Did her presence add to my enjoyment when I finger fucked her and she me? Yes.

When I think of the enormous difference it will make to her, I can't weigh that up and deny her a closeness to you in her current circumstances for what feel to me like very petty and insignificant reasons."

"Does it bother you she might just be a temporary addition to the family rather than buying into the commitment?

"No, why would it? Amy and I wanted a commitment and something to formalise our relationship, but that doesn't really mean we need to impose that on Ellen."

I got off the phone somewhat thinking that maybe this could work.

The only problem was no one had yet raised the possibility with Ellen. That chance came later that night as the au pair put the toddlers to bed and Amy, Ellen and I were alone. Amy and I had decided I should raise the topic. As I sat with an arm around Amy's shoulders, after a bit of small talk, I at last found the courage to raise the topic with Ellen, who was sitting facing us, in her crotch exposing French knickers and loose camisole, on the other side of the L shaped lounge. The problem for me was how to ask her. Because the reality was, I was really just asking her if she wanted to start fucking again.