A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 11

Story Info
Ellen deals with Ned's persistent erection.
8.2k words
4.83
5.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a strange night. It seemed like the only one not affected by Frank's attack on Amy was Amy herself.

Ellen had finally got to sleep with some help from me; in this case in the form of sex.

I lingered in wakefulness for longer. Much longer. Part of it was the horror of the day's events, part worrying about the relationship issue which would flow from it and my reaction to it and no small part to my difficult to explain constant extreme arousal at Amy's presence. I soon discovered turning away from her naked resting body didn't do any good in that department, so surrendered to my desire to face her and take in the moonlit vista of her body.

That didn't make the erection go down, but it took away a sense of internal conflict and finally let me drop into an exhausted sleep; although I still woke with the dawn as I'm prone to do.

On waking, the morning glory bisecting my lower body initially seemed normal enough. Full, hard, but nothing extraordinary; well not when you have a naked and largely uncovered woman either side of you.

I lay there for a while looking at Ellen, lying on her side facing me; a hand stretched out in her sleep to touch my stomach.

But one of the reasons I find it so hard to stay in bed when I wake is my restless need to toss and turn. You'd think with a naked woman on display to me whichever way I turned that I'd be quite happy to do that. But I want them to get their full share of sleep and my restlessness is sure to wake them. It can often -- very often -- lead to sex. But this morning more than most, sleep seemed to be the priority.

As I turned towards Amy, it returned. My body was reacting to Amy's presence. Much, much more than usual.

For twenty minutes before I got up I laid there just staring at a still sleeping Amy. She was on her back, naked, with the sheets thrown off in the humid conditions. There was a calmness in the countenance of her beautiful face. A calmness that defied the events of the previous day.

And of course, below that and the sensuous curve of her neck were her breasts. Nature's wonders. Beautiful, generously proportioned olive skinned orbs at the apex of which sat the most sexually provocative mid-dark brown nipples.

Of course, there's nothing novel about that sight in my life. It's one that greets me every morning, and with Ellen on the other side of me it doesn't matter too much which way I face.

But this morning, my body received the signals of that seductive vista differently. Amy had become special; well, more special, because she's always been special. Someone to be revered and admired. And my body, as much as I tried to resist that, couldn't help but convert that into a sexual reaction. It was a sexual reaction that didn't just arouse me, but cause my cock to swell to a new level of hardness; the flesh stretched to bursting.

I slipped my fingers down to the top of my erection, seeing how many widths of them measured the distance between the top of my erection and my navel. Two. Something was different. Three was more or less the standard one since I'd taken up with the girls; and four or even sometimes five during my time with Louise before them.

The only real analogy to what seemed to be happening to me occurred when Amy was away on a one month outbound cross-country course back in 2018. It was the middle of winter (and Amy had taken herself on an Alpine Course -- you have to admire that girl, but it says a lot about the grit she has that saw her through the previous day).

At home with Liddy, the weather had been at its coldest and we were probably both not at our peak. Liddy was stressed by the business of her work in the emergency department of the local hospital and I was lacking the visual stimulation I get from both of them (and now with Ellen, three of them) during the non-winter months and missing Amy.

Not to put too fine a point on it, Liddy was taking longer to bring to a climax and my performance started to flag; as might be expected from someone my age, so I was going limp before either of us climaxed.

Nearly two weeks in, I happened to have my quarterly skin check with my doctor and had mentioned it to him; ending up coming away with a script for Viagra.

His conservative 'let's see how it goes' starting dose, proved to me more than enough. I only had to think about having sex with Liddy to grow a big, hard, skin stretching erection like I was getting now and the post ejaculation erection took forever to go down. I could give Liddy multiple orgasms using it to stimulate her clit, even after I'd had mine; although I found the post ejeculative sensitivity of my erection somewhat tortured me as I did.

Needless to say, when Amy got home, she was as randy as all hell after a month without sex. Finding out about the chemical assistance I'd been getting, she checked with Ellen how safe it was to push it a little harder and we basically spent the next two days in bed as Amy had me repeatedly fuck her arse off to make up for what she'd missed out on. For those two days I rarely had less than a three quarter boner. And when it was full, it was very full; skin stretching hard, thick and long like it was now.

After we'd satisfied her initial desires to make up for what she'd missed, she used what was left in the packet to enhance our sex for the next week. But after that, we decided that chemical assistance was best reserved for when it was really needed and Amy went out of her way to provide enhanced visual assistance to my libido.

But what I was feeling now really did feel like when Amy had dosed me up -- almost overdosed me - on Viagra.

With a sexual urge starting to creep into me, I decided it was time to get up and leave them to their sleep. I crawled out of the bed between them and stood at the foot of it, looking down at Amy as I pulled my speedos on and hooked it over my erection; my balls falling out of the stretched leg seems as I did so.

From the top, Amy's body was posed even more provocatively. Sprawled slightly legs apart, arms out to the side; had she been awake, her pose was almost invitational.

My manhood surged; enough to induce me to grab it and slide my hand satisfying up and down it a couple of times.

It was difficult to believe what such a slightly built woman had done to a man twice her weight. The police had, almost with some bemusement, slipped us information on Frank's final tally of injuries. The dislocated shoulder and compound fracture of his forearm, together with the multiple knife injuries as Amy desperately pushed the blade back against Frank and he'd finally dropped it and fallen on it, had been obvious enough. Less obvious had been the fractured skull, dislocated and cracked jaw bone and crushed testicle.

I thought it best to leave the room before temptation got the better of me. Amy would want sex soon enough. For now it was best to leave her to her sleep.

But the morning glory declined to go down or even give up its overstretched state. Not even as I ate my breakfast. I enjoy the feel of a morning erection and don't do anything to shorten its existence. Fifteen minutes is a common enough life span, even when the girls are still in bed. I'd been up for an hour and I still had this full, well hardened, morning glory erection stretching out my speedos with my balls still dangling from the stretched out leg elastic.

The morning glory had lasted long enough to give Amy and Ellen time to get up and join me in the kitchen dressed in the fuck me bikinis that would be their household clothing for the day, as they are for 9 months of the year. That erection might have subsided to the point it didn't feel as stretched and maybe wasn't quite as big. But it was still an erection and certainly hadn't gone away.

And again, while there's no great novelty in that sight of the girls in their bikinis, on this morning its effect was particularly powerful. Now, I'll admit, seeing Amy and Ellen in sexy bikinis like that affects me at the best of times, but not to the extent of a full boner. More a slight sense of fullness.

But something in the events of yesterday had made me super sexually responsive to Amy. On this morning, the first sight of Amy like that immediately brought it back to full, skin stretching, hardness.

What was it? Admiration for her? Seeing her in a new light? I don't know what it was. Yes, she's stunningly, leg crossingly, sexually attractive at the best of times. She's got a good head start.

Now I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. I want to protect her, pander to her every need, do everything I possibly could to show her my regard and love for her. But those are cerebral things.

My body had its own view of the matter. A rather embarrassing view really, because it felt like it's purely carnal. It also felt like it's quite insistent. Because like last night, this was no ordinary erection. It was a super one; if only on a human scale. It was still way harder and stretching out my manhood's skin much more than a normal one.

It wasn't helped on this morning by the fact Ellen did the teasing old 'full horizontal' repositioning of my manhood; the one where she sticks her hand down my swimmers, bends my cock down to the horizontal, and uses the material of my swimmers to hold it there. Except on this morning it overcame the resistance of the material sheathing it and bounced back to the horizontal. Three times; after which she gave up with a...

"My goodness. That's a stubborn one."

I sort of had to make myself scarce when the au pair came out with Ellen's two kids to get them ready to take them to the park for a morning's play to allow Ellen to deal with her video medical practice. The au pair has seen me displaying an erection before, but this was way beyond the pale. My balls were completely hanging out the leg seams of my speedos as they were stretched out as the material tried to contain the enlarged contents. I only came back out after putting a loose pair of shorts over it.

Amy had been given an extra week's paid leave by her work after the incident. She's such an efficient and productive worker, they know to look after her and recognised she needed extra time to deal with everything.

For today that 'everything' was heading off around 10am for another visit to the police station and a morning coffee with her best friend, Julie from the marina. I offered to come to the police station with her, but Julie was going to do that as part of their coffee. And in any case, Amy was on a confidence high. I think she wanted to demonstrate that, as much as she loved me, she didn't want to play the weak girl needing a hand held for these things.

After the au pair left with Ellen's daughters around 9, I could at least take off the shorts; or rather was made to. Ellen basically pulled them down my legs the moment she came in from seeing the girls off. That is very much Ellen. She has as much of a visual fetish and interest in my body as I do with hers and she's not hesitant to take whatever steps are necessary to bring my clothing down to the minimal.

But with the two girls clucking around in my presence, the erection stayed with me. It may not of been helped by the fact that, bemused by it, they started physically teasing me; brushing their butts against it and generally sexually provoking me. I wondered if they really understood the strength of the desire I had to bend one or both of them over the kitchen bench and fuck them like crazy. Especially Amy.

Or actually maybe they did understand it. The irony is, they've often complained that, in my care not to play favourites, I never instigate sex.

A bridge was crossed when, while re-stacking the dishwasher, they were both bent over, their butts facing me, their bikini bottoms drawn tightly into their butt cracks and their mons bulging between their legs; especially Amy's. A little glance between them and an excessively long period bent over for what they really were trying to do overcame my reticence.

I walked up behind Amy, bent down and jammed my speedo sheathed erection into her crotch and groped Ellen's vulva with my hand. They both cooed playfully; as if they'd been expecting nothing less, and maybe a lot more.

Moving one hand around each of their waists, I pulled them slowly back away from the dishwasher, turned them and guided them, tightly side by side, over the nearby kitchen bench, just about lifting Amy over it with the hardness of the erection between her legs as I stood more upright.

But Ellen had to play her verbal games...

"What are you up to Ned? Can't you men keep it in your pants while us girls go around working in the kitchen?"

"You want me to stop them?"

"Fuck no."

I pulled the strings on Ellen's bikini bottoms to let them drop to the floor.

Amy's didn't have tie sides and I knew in any case her preference would be for me to pull the gusset aside. Just a little fetish of hers. I was a man in a hurry, and if that was the quickest way into her, it was good enough for me.

Unsheathing my own erection, I bent it down, tested Amy's readiness for me and with an extraordinary sense of pleasure, pushed my manhood into her delectable body. I couldn't help myself; letting out a deep mournful sigh of released tension and satisfied yearnings.

For a moment I was willing to leave Amy skewered on my cock while I made sure Ellen was being attended to; teasing her sexual organs for just long enough to make her receptive to digital penetration, and then easing my thumb into her vagina, which I knew was just long enough to reach her g spot, and positioning my forefinger over her clit, I slowly started stimulating her.

With the muscle memory of that process settled, I could refocus on Amy.

On her golden skinned back, the string ties of her bikini top dangled provocatively. I bent over her and undid both the top and bottom ones with my teeth, then reached around and started playing with her nipple.

The preliminaries dealt with, I could start to focus on the main game; namely fucking Amy.

I don't like to use violent analogies to describe my sex with the girls. Sex to me is no fun unless it's mutually enjoyable and a shared experience. But sometimes when it's done with an incredible passion and enthusiasm, words that really convey that passion have a tinge of violence about them; even if used a bit tongue in cheek. 'Pounding', 'banging' and the like don't always mean a selfish abuse of the other's body; especially with lovers like the girls, who yearn for really passionately done sex.

And yet, with my pent up desires, even pounding or banging don't do the trick her. The phrase that emotionally catches it would be more like that one out of the movie Gladiator; "Unleash hell." In the nicest, most passionate way of course.

With one hand up Ellen's vagina and the other tweaking Amy's breast, I couldn't even hold her hips while I did it. The thrusts were fast, furious and full length to deep penetration. Amy was just about being lifted off the floor and onto the bench as each one bottomed out.

Very quickly, her moans turned to the pre-orgasmic screaming that normally only starts up with her second climax. Even faster than normal for Amy, she came for the first time, her glutes tightening against my pubis as she writhed and cried out in pleasure and I kept banging away.

There was no ambiguity about Amy's reactions; whatever I was doing was hyper-stimulating her. She'd come hard and fast the first time. The second followed almost immediately afterwards; harder and faster, the usual moans and strings of profanities multiplied many times over.

If I kept going like this she'd end up with what she calls a broken vagina; one so stimulated she reaches a state of constant orgasms that persist even after any further stimulations stops. Anyway, Ellen was waiting for her turn, the wetness of the fingers I had in her vagina telling me she was more than ready.

I thought I should give her some warning. So with a brief..."Ellen's turn..." barely audible over Amy's cries, I withdrew from Amy, shuffled one step across and plunged myself into Ellen. She pushed hard back against me, as if anxious to swallow up my whole manhood and then some more in one fell swoop.

Though all of my pounding of Amy, Ellen had been moaning away at my stimulation of her; but was barely audible over Amy's screaming.

But Ellen, more than any of the others, likes a display of impatient lust. No dilly dallying, no hesitancy, no being too nice; just an urgent lust driven need to take her and get on with it. That is so unlike me, but, after much training, we'd sort of reached a compromise. From the first desperately rushed thrust, this went way past the compromise. If it was really what she wanted, she was getting it.

Her almost immediately reaction certainly reassured me I was on the right track...

"Oh go Ned...go...yes...oh yes...that's it...harder...yes harder...oh Ned...oh...oh...yes...yes..please...ah...aaahhh..."

Her words encouraged me. I did as she asked. She got it harder. And faster. There was no time to undo her bikini top. I just shoved my hand underneath it to tweak her nipple.

With the transfer to Ellen complete, it was time to start fingering Amy; who was still in a state of noisy rolling climaxes.

Her vagina was wide open and sloppy wet. At least with her more shallowly located g spot, I didn't have to stretch out my thumb as much as I'd needed to for Ellen.

Fingering Amy will continue her climaxes, but I can control the pressure a bit more; giving her just enough to keep her coming, but not so much as to break her vagina. I certainly hadn't finished with Amy yet.

As she kept begging for more, Ellen was certainly getting it harder than Amy had. Taller than Amy, I could feel her feet lift off the ground with every thrust as I all but pushed and rolled her over the bench and just missed head butting her on the splash back behind it, only to drag her back again as I withdrew at an angle intended to stimulate her large, engorged and very conveniently located clit.

Already well warmed up by my fingering of her and getting the sort of sex she's always asking for, Ellen came pretty quickly too.

That left me making a quick calculation. I really wanted to cum into Amy. It was her body that had driven me to this lustful rage.

My manhood still felt incredibly stretched and as hard as a rock. And its flesh was sensitive and loving every minute of what I was doing. But it wasn't brewing me. Not yet anyway.

I figured there was time to give Ellen another orgasm; to balance things up a bit and make them look more even.

The climax hadn't stopped Ellen's begging for more. My thrusts had continued even as I sensed Ellen's contractions pummelling and teasing my cock. Ellen can easily have multiple orgasms; but she's not like Amy who takes the whole thing to extremes.

It took probably another three minutes or so to bring Ellen to another one. By that time Amy was still having periodic climaxes to my fingering of her, but had come well back from the screaming register in terms of her vocalisations.

As Ellen's contractions faded I asked a rhetorical question...

"Ready for me Amy?"

The fingers I had up her dripping, wide open vagina had already answered that question. As I withdrew from Ellen and moved across, I found myself slipping into Amy's wet, slippery vagina as if I'd never stopped pounding her.

My manhood surged with the realisation I was back penetrated in the source of my extreme arousal. As the first tinges in my erection foreshadowed my brewing up, I stopped all pretexts of multitasking and grasped Amy on both hips to steady her to receive my thrusts. Ellen had worked me up to a new height of lust and Amy was now the recipient of that. I could feel her hips rise to my thrusts and, as another climax broke, her screaming and profanities started up again.