A Threesome Sent from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head and rim job lasted a disappointingly short time. The driver came up for air and stated to the world, "I really need to fuck!"

The passenger took her mouth from my cock and sat up, I kissed her. I then leaned forward and kissed the driver, "How do you want it?"

"From behind," came the reply.

"Assume the position then!"

"Yes sir."

The driver bent over the car seat, soaked from saliva and cum, and parted her legs. Her arsehole looked delicious and I couldn't help myself. I lent down and ate it for an agonisingly short time before being commanded to whack my chopper up her dripping box. I reached down and played with her matted forest, she had self-lube dripping down her thighs. Moistening my member with my saliva seemed somewhat redundant but I did it anyway. The driver tensed slightly upon contact with my 'Herman Gelmet' but I slid in to the root easily. She gasped.

"Fuck my slutty cunt, babe!", she uttered. You bet, and I approve of your potty mouth too.

The driver's pussy felt like a heated velvet glove and my thrusts, slow at first, emerged after each stroke glistening in fanny batter, a real measure for how horny she was. With all of that sexual stimulation, it was going to be hard to keep my swimmers in line while my chopper was buried deep in this tunnel of love but I wanted to fuck their arseholes and maybe engage in some golden shower activity if possible, so I needed to keep my powder dry for as long as possible.

At first, the passenger just sat passively watching before, slowly, tentatively, stroking the drivers' back but her legs were firmly closed. I was hoping the action might encourage her to play with herself thereby giving me additional visual stimulation. As my strokes lengthened into the driver's hotbox, she started to become more sexually explicit in her dialogue.

"Fuck my cunt, you married whore" was one memorable phrase.

"I want your seed in my belly and not in your slut wife" was another.

She obviously was getting off on the situation and the night was an encounter without precedent for all involved. Perhaps, the dialogue helped her get off because a few minutes later she began bucking like a colt and shrieking in a high-pitched fog of endorphins. Her spasming pussy was gripping my cock and it was hard to keep the contents of my balls under wraps. Still no squirt though.

The passenger's limits required further testing and I pulled out my cum painted cock from the driver's cunny.

"Suck my cock [insert the passenger's name here]!" I commanded.

This time, the passenger didn't hesitate. She came over and took me in my mouth without hesitation. Her mouth was a contrast to the driver's pussy but fucking good all the same. The driver turned around to see her friend licking her cunt juice from my Charlie.

"That's fucking hot [insert the passenger's name here]"

No response from the passenger, she was lost in the moment, tasting her friend possibly for the first time. The driver simply kissed me, "Thank you!"

"What for?"

"That was fucking amazing!"

"Glad you liked it"

The driver was beaming like a Cheshire cat. I've heard from friends that twenty-something females hate boys they're own age as they simply don't meet their sexual expectations. Older, more experienced gentlemen know what they're doing, they take their time and focus on their partner's pleasure before their own. Well that was my approach anyway.

"Your turn!" I said to the passenger.

She released her mouth from my raging member, somewhat surprised.

"You want to fuck me?"

Ern, yeah!

She sat on her back on the seat and spread her legs, still lacking in confidence despite the pleasure she was receiving. I nestled in between her legs and aimed my cock to her fuck hole like Neptune's Spear. I effortlessly slid in to the hilt, she gasped approvingly.

"Oh yeah, fuck me" she chanted.

I spread her lips and gently massage her clit, increasing her stimulation. The driver was, meanwhile, positioned behind me and pushing me into her friend's steaming box, her filthy dialogue not slowing one bit. That's when I decided to test her limit a bit further.

"Play with her" I suggested.

She didn't need telling twice. The driver began cupping the passenger's breasts, massaging them, picking the nipples. The passenger evidently enjoyed it whether or not it was a new experience. Then kissing occurred, not the passionate kissing with me, but gentle pecks on the lips between lovers. The visual stimulation was sublime. With the cock, the clit action, the boob play and the kissing combined to tip the passenger over the edge in a relatively short time. She recovered quickly too.

"Do me from behind!"

Definitely.

She got on her knees and thrust her butt high in the air. Her arsehole looked divine but she had made it clear earlier that it was a no go zone. The driver had made no such prohibition and I would explore that angle with her before the night ended. The driver was amazed her friend wanted more cock but we're all rightfully greedy for orgasms so who could begrudge the passenger another one.

I slid my engorged member into her slippery love tunnel balls deep and the passenger grunted in satisfaction. The driver, meantime, spread the passenger's butt cheeks for that extra bit of length, enabling longer, deeper strokes. I reached towards the driver's fuzz ox with the intention to get some squirt out of her but she declined my request, the oral and vaginal orgasms had left her a little sore. Fair enough, we can only take so much in one go. My knees were chafing against the carpet satisfying these two minx'. Instead, I had the driver stand above her friend, bent over, with her arms resting on the flat surface in from of the rear window. Perfect height as her fuck holes were in line with my mouth. Whilst fucking the passenger, I was able to tongue fuck the driver. I spread her wide and launched and assault upon her puckered rosetta. She went mental and I could see she was stroking her enlarged her clit, heightening the sensation. All the while, I was teaming the passenger's steaming box to repetitive chants of "Fuck me, fuck me!" She wasn't far away. The driver was enjoying a focussed rimming as was I, the pungent aroma of her pucker was sending me insane. I wanted the driver's arsehole before I drained my balls, but I wanted her to give it up. I was sure she wasn't an anal virgin.

As my tongue punctured her o-ring, she became more explicit in her language.

"Oh fuck, my arse needs you married man". Excellent.

"You want to gape my shitter, don't you?" Yes.

"Does your wife let you fuck her backdoor?" Occasionally.

All this was grist for the mill, but I wanted to satisfy the passenger before anything else. However, the filthy language pertaining to anal sex had caught her attention.

"Are you going to let [insert my name here] fuck you in the arse [insert the driver's name here]?"

"I need it, and badly!" the driver answered.

"Can I watch you?"

"Sure" was the response.

"I want to experience anal, but I think it hurts"

"I love it!" Said the driver.

The prize was mine.

"C'mon [insert my name here], give it to me anally."

Erm, let me think about that request for an eternity.

"Missionary or doggy?"

"On my back with my legs spread. I want to see your face as you fuck my arse."

Regardless of options, my knees would pay the price.

The three of us disengaged. The driver sat in the middle of the car seat (in an expanding wet patch) with her legs spread and her 'jewels' on full slutty display. The passenger sat to my left, transfixed by the site of her friend in whore mode, salivating about what was about to commence.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me!" was the response.

Lube? On the odd occasion the missus did anal, it was with a joint of two and tub of personal lube. Neither existed here but there was so much natural lubricant available, I figured we'd be ok. The driver agreed, she wanted her dirt box ploughed. With the scant preparations completed, I lodged the head of my pan handle at her puckered rose. There was no hint of fear in the eyes of the driver, just wanton slutty lust. I eased in gently, letting her get used to the sensation. She gave a sharp intake of breath but there was no evidence of discomfort. On the contrary, she began to draw me in with her hands on my hips.

"Oh [insert my name here]!"

"All good?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Where's my cock, babe?"

"Right up my fucking arsehole, you cheating cunt!"

"Enjoy it because I'm going plough your fucking dirt box!"

"Fuck yes!"

The passenger was appalled at this sexually explicit dialogue, but it served to heighten the sexual arousal between us. The driver and I seem to feed off it. With her cheeks spread as far as she could, I reached bottom (literally), her bush touching my light hair. I told her I was balls deep and she seemed pleased. After some time for her to adjust to the intrusion, the driver began to gyrate her hips, indicating to me that she wanted me to plough her dirt box. You don't have to ask me twice.

The sexually explicit language naturally upped as my member violated her sacred hole. This only served to spur the passenger into action. Her inhibitions had faded somewhat. She touched her friend's oversized clit and rubbed it tentatively. This illicitly a favourable response and so her confidence grew. I felt that I was trapped in a lubricated vice, that's how tight the driver's arsehole was. The driver was on another existential plain, mumbling incoherently, her head shaking from side to side and gripping her gorgeous breasts tightly. The passenger became bolder, sticker a finger or two into the driver's leaking cunt hole. The exploration appeared to be exhilarating for the passenger, her eyes wide; it was as certainly welcomed by the driver. I was loving it. Slowly, and more confidently, the pass beer began to fondle and kiss the driver's firm, succulent breasts and then began snogging her. The driver was blown away, reciprocating the kiss with such passion that she came instantly, my cock buried deep in her guts. The vice-like grip almost severed my cock. Fuck, but I've never experience anything less me that before or since. A huge anal orgasm.

I slowly withdrew my member from that freshly reamed arsehole as the driver squirmed and shivered in ecstasy. The driver moved a hand to her miniature cock and played for a second or two, spawning each time. The passenger was missing her lips and tweaking her nipples, intensifying the intense feelings coursing throwing her body. We'd reached the endgame and it'd only been ninety minutes since these two girls had asked for directions. Both were fucked, literally but there was one last duty to perform.

That was done easily. I asked the two girls to face each other, breasts to breasts, and to kiss for my satisfaction. Driver was up for it, the passenger not so much but she soon yielded. Within seconds, I drained my balls all over their faces and breasts in scream of ecstasy that would have woken the dead. I almost passed out with the intensity of the feeling, it was that powerful and I even felt a strong contraction in my balls as they shrunk from expulsion. The two girls were drenched. The driver, naturally, revelled in it and cleaned up me and her friend with gusto. I could barely remain standing but was able to lean against the car for support. Minutes later, I seemed to recover and kissed both girls deeply in appreciation, but I needed my bed. They needed theirs, either together or separately, I was past caring at that point. We spent the next half hour hugging, kissing and finishing off the wine while utterly naked with so many personal juices drying on our skin. We were filthy, stinking, fucked but satisfied messes. All three of us had done something unique that night that would never be repeated. We all knew that, and we didn't bring up the subject of a repetition as it was never going to happen. The girls dropped me home and I collapsed into the hot tub before going to bed. The wife returned many hours later after her night shift obliviously to my night of action.

Except none of that happened. The encounter in the street occurred but I politely declined their offer because this was one of the few nights when my wife was home and expecting me for dinner. Regretted it ever since and the forgoing narrative represents my overactive imagination.

12