A Thrilling Prophecy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

He looked up as a bus approached and there was a general anticipation amongst the crowd. He settled down again, it wasn't his. Well maybe lucky in love.................. eh? Sometimes you had to wait to get your just deserts.

His smile widened and his stare fixed in the middle distance as he thought about Laura again. She'd done her best to hide her disappointment after his 'threesome' moment but, as the twins had eventually dragged themselves off the bed and begun to pull on their clothes, he'd caught her reflective eyes on his limp, resting cock. He'd felt bad about it, but knew that he was spent, hard as he tried to will it into action again. She'd leaned forward to run her fingers gently across it, but there'd been no response. He'd been worn out by the twins! She'd looked back at him, shrugged her shoulders and they'd both grimaced in mutual disappointment.

Kim hadn't missed the exchange though. The twins had been intent on catching a late afternoon lecture. Peter hadn't been able to believe it when they'd broken the news. I mean, was that just another 'normal' day for them!?

Before they'd disappeared though, Kim had gone back to her 'magic' drawer and pulled out a round container. Peter hadn't been able to see what she'd brought over to Laura, and had been amazed when she'd held up the little blue pill for him to see. Viagra!

Laura had stood up to receive the pill, and as she'd turned round back to face him, a devilish grin spreading across her face, Kim had slipped her fingers into the waistband of Laura's crimson panties and dragged them down to her knees, exposing her wonderfully black, bushy pussy to Peter's widening eyes. "Enjoy yourselves!" she'd laughed as she skipped out of the room.

And 'enjoy themselves' they'd done -- big time! He'd already felt a stir of action when he saw the black bushy jungle of her pussy, and after he'd swallowed the pill it had been just a matter of minutes before his favourite male friend was standing up for action again. Laura's eyes had been a picture of amazement, lust and desire flashing across them as she'd breathlessly watched him grow!

There'd been little need of foreplay, and he'd spent the next forty minutes making frenetic love to her in as many positions as he could think of. As the orgasms had gradually piled up on her Laura had become almost doll-like in her compliance, her mind gradually overwhelmed by the almost continual pleasure that his vibrant cock was generating. Eventually, he'd returned her to the 'missionary' pose and watched in delight as she'd reached a state of almost continual orgasm, her head thrashing from side to side, her arms flailing uselessly by her side. She'd been whimpering incomprehensibly for a while before he'd finally reached his own point of Viagra controlled release before he'd finally collapsed on top of her.

He swallowed hard as he realised that his thoughts were having an effect between his legs again as, unbelievably, he felt the bulge growing in his jeans again. 'Stop it!' he thought in dismay, switching his thoughts instead to their parting, and the smile was replaced with a frown.

It had been strange. For quite some time they'd been wrapped in each other's arms, bare skin nestling softly together, not quite sleeping, not quite awake -- just drifting comfortably, quietly together. Eventually they'd stirred, kissed a little and then got up and dressed. Suddenly there was a distance between them again. He hadn't pressed her, but there conversation had become cooler as she'd struggled with her emotions, until she'd finally come to a decision and spoke hesitantly outside the flat door.

"I can't believe that I did that ..........., I never intended.............," she'd taken his hand, looked up into his soft blue eyes, ".....but I'm REALLY glad that I did!" For a moment he saw a tear glisten in the corner of her eye as she continued, ".........but we can't do it again. I meant what I said about my relationship back home. It would all be too complicated. You can see that can't you?" she almost pleaded.

He'd known that he had no real right to complain, but his heart was suddenly heavy with disappointment. He still didn't know how, but he'd mustered up a brave smile anyway.

"I'm really, really, REALLY glad that you did too! Look, I know that it's a weird situation......" he'd paused, looking for the right words (any words!), "......and I won't ever forget this, but I do understand ....... I really like you though, so even if it's just as a friend or 'brother' that's fine by me."

At that he'd thought that the tears really were going to flow, but he'd suddenly had an inspiration, ".............but as soon as I find out where that Gypsy has gone, I'm going to make an appointment for you!"

The tears had changed to a laugh as she pushed him hard, and they'd walked out of the block arm in arm, not separating until they'd arranged to meet for a coffee next day. She'd given him a squeeze, a 'sisterly' peck on the cheek and disappeared, leaving him to head for the bus, struggling with a large lump in his throat.

His thoughts were distracted by a stir in the crowd again. He looked up and was brought back to reality as he realised that this really was his bus pulling up.

By the time that he'd worked his way onto the dusty bus, paid and looked down the cream and red interior it was almost full. His eyes darted around looking for a spare seat before catching sight of a hand waving near the back, drawing his attention to a seat filled with clothes shop bags. As he worked his way down, trying to avoid tripping over various legs and bags partially blocking the bus isle, he saw that a young woman in a bright orange dress was hurriedly clearing the bags onto her knees to create room for him to sit. His focus had been on the bags as he neared the seat, but as he lifted his eyes to thank the woman he was surprised to find himself looking at a face that he recognised. It was 'his' librarian, Sarah. Her beautiful, round features, neatly framed by tumbling brown locks that were loosely tied back into a pony-tail behind her head, gazed brightly back at him.

"Hello Peter," she said, "I didn't know that you went this way. Studying late?!"

He wasn't sure if the latter remark was sarcastic or not, but chose to ignore it as he settled down beside her with a grin, not sure how close he could get without invading her space too much. This left him three-quarters on, and she'd immediately noticed. "Come on," she said with a little laugh, "shuffle up or else you'll be in the isle at the first bend!"

"Thanks Sarah," he replied simply as he wriggled over, feeling his thigh nudge up to hers.

"I see you've been spending your hard earned cash," he said indicating the pile of bags on her lap, taking the opportunity to drink in the stretch of golden thigh visible between her knee and the hem of her skirt which had clearly risen as she'd re-arranged herself. He swallowed a little.

She'd noted the direction of his eyes but he missed the secret little smile the flitted across her lips.

"Oh just a few bits and pieces," she responded in kind, "It's therapeutic you know. Especially after we've spent so much energy looking after you lot!" she laughed.

Peter flushed a little as he thought about how he'd been 'looked after' at the library earlier! She didn't seem to notice though and they spent a pleasant few minutes time chatting comfortably about their favourite shops. It surprised neither of them that they didn't have that many in common, but that didn't stop them engaging in some banter about the relative merits of shoe and gadget shops!

After they'd been going for about twenty minutes, she looked up and announced that she'd have to get up, they were approaching her stop.

"Amazing," he laughed in surprise, "I normally get off at the one after -- look it's only round the block, I'll help you with all your bags."

He was up and lifting off some of the bigger ones before she could protest. Not that she wanted to.

As they got off, she turned to him, "Look, you don't have to drag yourself all the way to my place, really, I can manage."

"Oh it's no problem. I only live a couple of blocks away. I'm actually amazed that I haven't seen you before round here?"

"We only moved here about six months ago," she smiled widely as they began to walk down the street. It lit up her face. "My dad moved here with his job ......," she hesitated, realising that she was just about to admit that at twenty two she was still living with her parents, "............ so we sort of ....... just followed him!"

Peter had been admiring yet again her shapely figure under the tight orange dress. It wrapped neatly around her bottom, making it desirable to walk a few steps behind her.

"Come on, keep up!" she laughed, "are they too heavy for you?!"

Peter had paused for another reason. He'd been hit by another thought, a disturbing one. What if Sarah was part of the gypsy prophecy as well? What would that mean? Did he have to make a pass at her as well? He wasn't sure he wanted that. He'd always wanted to ask her out on a 'normal' date, not just for sex! "Well, probably that as well," he thought as he smiled to himself!

Suddenly he realised that she'd stopped in front of him and was staring back with a worried look spreading across her face.

"You ok Peter?" she asked in obvious concern, "my house is just over there," indicating a detached residence about fifty yards away," I can manage from here if you want."

He shook himself back into action, forcing on a rather fixed grin, "No it's fine, just thought about something. Over there you say......" as he strode forward again.

She gave him a slightly quizzical look, her eyebrows drawing together. "Ok then" she said slowly as she fell in step again. Within minutes they were on the pavement outside her house.

He was still in a bit of a quandary. Should he say something or not? The last thing that he wanted was for her to think of him as sex pervert, but after everything else that had happened today?

Sarah reached out to take the bags they were carrying, thanking him for going out of his way at the same time, and giving him beaming smile. She looked so nice, radiant almost ...... and sexy!

"Are you sure you don't want me to take them in with you ......." he mumbled before finally blurting out what was really on his mind "...... maybe we could .........?!"

She took a step back in surprise, "Sorry, what do you mean? My mum's in and she'll be in the middle of cooking tea. I'm sure that she'd like to meet you, but, after all, we hardly know each other do we?"

For a second a flood of relief washed over him. She clearly didn't intend to be one of his 'victims' today, which, strangely enough was just what he'd wanted to hear. She was still looking at him with that surprised expression on her face though, so he had to think of something quick to rescue the situation.

"I'm sorry Sarah, I'm not being clear ......" then, in a moment of inspiration, " ....... you're looking so gorgeous today that I just wanted to see more of you! Would you go out with me sometime?"

Relief spread over her face and the radiant smile was back, but suddenly it was her turn to feel flustered, "Oh, that sounds good ............. but I'm afraid I'm busy tonight ........., and I'll be working late tomorrow, I errrr....."

"Maybe I could see you after work then", he jumped in, "we could go for a coffee somewhere?"

She held back, just for a moment, suddenly thinking that she shouldn't look too eager.

"Yes, that would be great," she replied cautiously, "I'll be finished by eight. We can meet in the foyer and go round to Starbucks on the corner if you like. I'll be ready for my daily shot of caffeine and pastry by then!"

"Deal!" he laughed.

She looked back at her house, with a feeling that she was being watched from behind the curtains. Mother!

She raised her eyebrows for a moment, "I'd better be getting in then. Thanks again Peter, you've been a big help."

She was about to turn, bags in hand when Peter was surprised to see her twist back and kiss him briefly on the cheek, "See you tomorrow night then."

It was so quick that she was on her porch before he could respond, feeling his cheek tingle from the light, delicate touch of her lips. "Absolutely!" he laughed as he waved and set off down the street.

She stopped on the porch eyeing his athletic figure as he walked away.

"What a fantastic day," she thought, "Lot's of nice new clothes and now this!" She'd quite fancied him when they'd started to chat a little in the library, but she'd begun to wonder if he would ever ask her out. Well, now he had, and a little shiver ran down her spine as she thought about transferring that little peck on the cheek to his lips. Especially if he wrapped those powerful arms around her at the same time! "Yummy!"

He looked back as he turned the corner and they exchanged waves. "I bet mum's still watching", she thought in exasperation a she envisaged the grilling that she'd get when she opened the door!

She continued to stare into the empty street for a few more minutes, a puzzled expression spreading over her soft features.

It was weird. She'd had to have her arm twisted by her parent s to go with them to the Summer Fair last night, but what was it that that the strange gypsy had said to her?

'Tomorrow you'll meet the man that you'll marry!' she'd whispered holding her hands tightly as those bright eyes twinkled out of her wizened face.

She'd laughed it off at the time, telling her parents that it was all nonsense. Well, it was wasn't it?

She looked back at the corner where Peter disappeared from sight, smiled and shook her head. "Of course it is girl," she murmured to herself quietly, "who believes in gypsy predictions in this day and age!?"

The End

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers