A Tie in My Closet

Story Info
A not-so-innocent photo shoot nurtures certain instincts...
3.1k words
4.36
52.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered what she was saying to herself. I unclasp her lacy white bra and removed it, just as if she was my girlfriend and this was a typical late-night activity for us. The bra was the last item of her clothing that offered any escape from my gaze, hands, or mouth - and now that too was suddenly gone. Thanks to my quickly working hands and her inability to fight me off, her breasts were finally displayed, gently swinging into view and showing their curves and surprisingly proud nipples, and I loved the sight... It was pure sex.

Did she want to run away? Or were her occasional semi-wordless noises an invitation for me to continue on my chosen path? Never before had I seen or placed a woman in this position, and certainly never a near stranger... Her thoughts were a mystery to me.

I looked at her now, thinking about the genius of tying her wrists to the bedpost. She was now completely exposed – absolutely naked - except for her blouse which she still grasp with her hands and her high heels, which decorated the ends of her legs and added five inches of height to her frame. She was still several inches below my eye-level, and due to the blindfold she wore, I could stand next to her and look straight into her face and yet see only a fraction of the emotions she felt.

She stood there on display, just slightly bent at the waist. I took in the scene and committed it to memory, wondering if I could ever dare to recreate it again. Those ridiculously sexy shoes and the way they reoriented her body made me think about the next steps in our little skirmish... they gave an extra curve to her hips and butt, and advertised her total vulnerability. My examination of her, however, always seemed to revert to her face: the blindfold covered more than her eyes, and it made her as much an unknown as perhaps I was to her.

This, after all, was supposed to be merely a semi-innocent photo shoot. For her, it was just a lark with some random guy she happened to meet and liked enough to make a casual date with... But instead, step by step, I had turned it into this...

And what was 'this'? Yes, that was the real question.

********************

Earlier in the day we began to get to know each other in the most basic terms, and we sipped our coffee and traded friendly quips back and forth. At one moment with a laugh, a wink and an inviting smile, she offhandedly confessed – "Sure, I'd love to get a few pictures taken!"

Without missing a beat, I said – "Well hey, I have this new camera I've been dying to try out...!"

That was when it all changed.

I kept on waiting for her instincts to warn her away from me, and yet she matched my every move. She showed up at my house that evening. She donned her surprisingly enticing and revealing clothing as if it was Halloween and she was wearing a sexy secretary costume... I noticed the way she walked in her heels, and I coyly said – "Your shoes AREN'T made for walking..." She gave me back that same inviting smile.

Perhaps that was when 'this' became inevitable.

Eventually I took out the camera, and a few pictures later I was already pursuing some illicit goal. She followed my suggestion that she unbutton her blouse a few buttons at a time; she laughed when I told her to "show a little more leg," and she hiked her skirt up a few more degrees; she smiled as I suggested I tie her wrists to the bed post. "Just for something a little more adventurous," I offered. The bulge in pants must have been apparent for miles around. Surely, she couldn't have missed that.

Did she comprehend my little suggestion was likely the moment when the train went completely off the rails? Voices in her head should have been shouting at her: "Don't let him take advantage of you! Don't let your wrists get tied to the bedpost!" I told myself I wasn't always an animal, but with her it was so easy to play one...

I grabbed one of my old ugly ties that I had been given for Christmas by my aged-uncle, and laughed at the absurdity as I bound her wrists, tightly... – "Best use of this tie EVER," I joked. I snapped a few more pictures, and I said – "Open your mouth like you're in ecstasy..." and I snapped some more. I pretended it was all about the pictures, and I was some sort of expert in the field of soft-core pornography.

I said – "They look great; you look great... Hey, why don't you try and break free from the bedpost?"

The big heavy bed moved only a fraction of millimeter as she ooophed and twisted and tired to use her force – "Nope, I'm not going anywhere," she said. I snapped some more pictures.

I said, with a voice that stumbled with anticipation - "You know, I've got another horrible old tie around her somewhere, maybe we could use that on you as a blindfold?"

********************

Her clothing was still on, barely... I set the camera down and approached her, putting my hands on the inside of her thighs, positioning her just slightly differently... legs just a bit more open.

I said – "There, that's better." I felt her tense at my unexpected touch. For the first time I had broken a physical barrier and yet she didn't respond in protest.

Perhaps, I now wondered, if my touch on her legs was actually the moment it all went sideways.

I did know that was the particular time when it all started moving faster. The rational, analytic, side of me took notice from a distance: Basic urges in you are being awakened, it said. Your deepest recesses are playing with you. Beware: This is not who you actually are...

In the darkness of the closet, I rummaged around and found the tie I wanted to use. It was a great big fat 1970's looking tie, complete with awful brown and gold colors. I casually brought it into her view, as if blindfolding her was the most normal thing in the world. I took one last look into her face, studying it for a brief moment, and then fixed the tie around her head and covered her eyes.

I added an extra knot just to make sure it stayed on, and it changed everything yet again, even me...

I could walk around her now and not face an accusing stare or perhaps the opposite: a 'come hither' glance from a girl going down a certain road. Somehow a small measure of her personality drained away, and yet it was replaced by something more powerful.

Without the full measure of her face, she was almost anonymous. I studied her body, and understood it as a beautiful 'thing'. I judged her position in minor details. It seemed she both cowered away from me and enticed me further towards some point I never expected to even glimpse. If she wanted to resist me, how could she?

I said in my most normal voice – "You can't see anything now, can you?"

She whispered in response – "No." Her voice was unlike the previous carefree girl I had engaged earlier.

I undid her skirt and threw it to the side, and another layer of her was exposed for my eyes and camera. She said nothing, except for a barely perceptible murmur. Perhaps it was all becoming clear?

I snapped some more pictures. She moved around less now, aware of how she must have looked and how I was devouring her with my eyes. I undid the last buttons on her blouse and I pushed it up over her head, and then up her arms towards her bound wrists. Her hands were grasping the bedpost, and I gave her the blouse to hold on to as well, which was suddenly somehow the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I kept thinking one of my actions would be the final straw, and yet I kept on tumbling forward. I overtly cupped her breast through the flimsy material of her bra.

Was it a "No" I heard, or just an "Oh"...?

********************

In my mind there had always been a certain order to the removal of a girl's clothes. The top was always first, and then the bottoms. It made certain sense: one was 'R' rated, the other was 'X' rated. But now I reversed it: I slid her panties down her legs while I kept her bra on...

I made sure my hands worked just a touch too slow, as if emphasizing the act. Perhaps I did it to emphasize how I thought about her, and how I thought about 'this'. There was an enticing doll-like quality to all of it – reverse dress-up.

I kept her like that; I picked up the camera and shot some more, loving the incongruity of her breasts covered, but the rest of her exposed. I was uncertain if my pictures and the snap of the camera were keeping up a ruse or documenting my turn into a particular kind of man. I again studied what I could see of her face: Maybe she thought she still had a chance to delay the inevitable? She was on the cusp of saying something. Maybe 'this' wasn't going to turn out like she thought?

I undid her bra, and her breasts swung free.

I stood there and lapped up the sight of her, admiring her and lusting after her. It seemed for a moment I could do this, or not.

And almost as if I was inhabited by another person, I came even closer to her. I couldn't tell if she was offering herself to me, or just forced into that position; the high heels that she wore and the fact that her wrists were bound and tied to the bedpost exaggerated everything and disguised nothing.

I was smart... supposedly. I knew things... supposedly. A person in her sort of position is not entirely in control of their body or their reactions. I bent down near her for yet another picture, and I knew the wetness I saw forming on her pussy lips might have been caused by any number of things... just random excitement and fear, for one thing. It didn't necessarily mean she was attracted to me. It didn't necessarily mean she wanted to have sex.

I broke the last barrier. I took my last picture and set the camera aside.

********************

Her heels, as if designed for that exact purpose, placed her hips exactly at the same level as my cock, and I knew she recognized the sound of my zipper being undone and my belt being unbuckled. I knew she recognized the sound of my pants hitting the floor. The blindfold made her blind, yes, but also possibly even more aware of her surroundings. Without a moment for breath, I ran two fingers straight into her pussy, loving the hot wetness that enveloped me. The feeling was like diving into a perfect dream.

Again I heard that sound from her lips, somewhere close to a "No", but also like an "Oh."

What are doing to do to me? She asked this, not with words but with a change in her posture... and suddenly I could tell she knew the answer. She knew a forceful rejection on her part would change nothing. This was happening. I would push my cock deep into her, even if she was fighting me off with every twist of her body and every shout of her voice.

And that was what I did, although she resisted not at all... I grabbed a fistful of her hair and made her feel that command I had of her, although I didn't actually understand the meaning behind my actions. She moaned and accepted that she had no alternative – no way out. She adjusted to the motion; it seemed I was too big for her at times and her sounds of sex made me push even more strongly. The sensation was far beyond what I expected. I wanted this all the time. I wanted to keep her like 'this', and I knew that my thrusts sent exactly that message.

I moaned; I panted; I covered the back of her neck with wet kisses. She bent to the situation – what else could she do? Earlier we had been sitting together drinking our coffee, innocently flirting, and unaware of the forces driving us to this point... The suddenness of it all overwhelmed me, and perhaps her. I knew that even years later, I would be replaying this moment and reliving the feelings, sights, and sounds. When I regained some semblance of reality I saw her as both victim and accomplice. I cupped her breasts and took her with a sort of wonder; she wasn't innocent, I told myself, she secretly wanted it. That was when I started to use her in a different way...

I kept her wrists tied, but took her from the bedpost. With a force I didn't recognize as my own, I threw her on the bed. Out of modesty, or an innate need to protect herself she tried to close her legs, but I pried them open, exposing her to my view. It wasn't lovemaking or anything beautiful in the usual sense. It was force. It was ugly-beautiful. I looked down at her as I pushed into her and simply felt her for what she was at that instant. I didn't look into her eyes but instead saw that horribly tacky tie, which blindfolded her and revealed the best and most duplicitous parts of both of us.

There was one particular word that ran though my head.

It was a raw word that conveyed a million things, and as I kept myself over her and used her with every last bit of my need, I said it to her with my touch. It was an awful word, but perhaps not at this moment - and in response I felt her pussy gush. I tried to tell myself that her torrent of heat and lust didn't necessarily mean what I thought it meant. With each long shove into her she answered me with that uncertain sound.

I finally broke my silence. I whispered in her ear – "I'm going to cum in your mouth."

There was a pause, and I added – "Then, I'm going finger your pussy and lick you for as long as I want... If you cum again, I will know something about you."

She let out a gasp.

********************

I positioned myself by her face. My cock felt titanic. It was as if she could see through that blindfold; she turned her head in my direction and then opened her mouth wide. I needed her this way. I wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, even if she said it as clear as day. I wanted it to last – but I also craved that burning wave to wash over me, immediately. I let go of the last reins of sanity and used her mouth for its best purpose. It was a collision of all things: the way she looked, the way I took her for my own, and the way she felt.

The wave crashed and spread over me and left its aftermath in her mouth and around her lips.

I kept her like that for longer than I thought possible. I studied her, in a half-dazed stupor, as her mouth stayed wrapped around my cock and seemed to pull more and more of me into her... I kept my hand on the back of her head, forcing her to stay right there. She was nursing on my cock and learning its measure and feeling in a new way. If she wanted to retreat, there was no exit. As my mind shifted, there was a flash of guilt... or was it just an unexpected moment of complete and baffling understanding? She knew me in a way I had never imagined I would allow another person to... Lust was suddenly accompanied by a strange kind of love. In truth, I couldn't stand the thought for more than a moment.

I slowly, reluctantly, withdrew from her. Wanting it again, but needing something else, I spread her legs wide with my hands. I brought my mouth to her glowing pussy, breathing her in and then gently nuzzling her with my tongue. I was soft, where before I had been uncontrollably hard and obsessive. I tasted her out of pure desire. I wanted her now, in a way that was hopelessly romantic and unspeakable. I felt her heels gently digging in to my back as she rested her legs on me and I delved into her. I did it half to prove a point to myself, half because I wanted her completely.

I lapped her up and read her movements and thrilled with the way she widened her legs and spread them apart as I pushed in one and then two fingers; I found that particular spot that gave her a crashing wave of her own. It didn't take more than seconds, it seemed, as if she had been right there waiting to jump off even as I took her in the strongest way I knew just moments earlier. Her pussy contracted and flooded in that way that left nothing to doubt.

With indifference, I spoke to her. I said - "Go or stay."

I said it like the spoiled, conscious-less man I suddenly felt like, although a different side was awakening in me.

I undid the tie around her wrists. I undid the blindfold around her eyes, but avoided her glance in my direction. I left her there on the bed while I went into the bathroom and threw water on my face. The sound of the sink running drowned out any rustling or movement in the bedroom. I imagined her quickly gathering her things to make her escape.

When I walked back into the room, I saw incredibly that she was still with me. She greeted me by positioning herself on the bed on all fours; her heels were still decorating her feet and the blouse she had once grasped in her hands was laid aside. I still couldn't see into her eyes, though the blindfold was gone. I saw her lovely body, which was enough of an answer for now. The deep look into her face would have to wait for later.

In the meantime, I mused, perhaps there was yet another tie in my dark closet.