A Tied That Binds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on we need to get you out of here before he comes back, I don't want you to get hurt anymore than what you already have been."

Jake quickly flitted around the room picking up the girls clothes, and then handed them to her, crossed the room, and opened the door back up again. Luckily, his father was still nowhere in sight.

The girl headed out the door and turned around saying, "Thank you Jake, I'll be sure to add to the heroic rumors about you."

"Keep your chin up, okay? You'll be all right," Jake said giving her his best grin again. "Now get out of here," he said, laying a chaste kiss on her forehead and scooting her out the door. He watched as she disappeared around the corner, and then walked over to a chair in front of his father's desk and collapsed in it. He felt drained from the encounter and disheartened. He wished he could take Callie and Holly away from this place and never look back. Hell, he wished he could take them all away.

Superheroes save women, right?

"It's such a shame that you're so pussy whipped by all these little cunts son. You had the girl eating out of the palm of your hand. I'll bet she would have dropped to her knees and sucked you dry if you'd asked her to."

Lou was back and he had a knowing smile on his face as though he heard the whole conversation, though the smile didn't touch his eyes which looked cold and dead. Jake chose not to respond. He needed to tread carefully here.

After a moment, his father took a seat behind the desk, pulled out a cigar, and lit it. Jake trying to keep the anger out of his voice said, "I guess I'm just not as strong as you Dad, I couldn't leave her lying there."

Which one? My secretary, or the girl from the club last night?" Lou asked, and blew a smoke ring.

'So he knows,'Jake thought as fear flooded through him.

"Really, son, I can't believe you're looking so shocked. There is nothing,nothingthat goes on inside my club that I don't know about, whether I'm there or not. Mark called me and we had a lovely chat this morning. See, he's angling for a pay raise and thought it would look good to tell the big boss what had happened. And there I was fresh from a good night's sleep being told that my youngest son shot one of my best friends over some cunt."

Jake swallowed hard, and hated himself for not killing Mark last night too. This was bad; something bad was going to happen, his father's cruel eyes were telling him so.

When Jake still didn't speak, his father went on, "I hope she gave you a real good fuck last night Jake, because things aren't looking real promising for you, or her. You deserved to be punished, you know that right? No cunt should ever be put over a man, let alone a friend, no matter how hot her snatch is."

"Yes sir," Jake said, keeping his eyes downcast while his heart sank even further.

"I need a bit of time to assess your punishment, and I have other business to attend to at the moment. Leave, and I'll call you later when I've made up my mind how I'm going to handle this," Lou said indifferently.

Jake got up from the chair and walked from the room with his heart racing, and thinking hard. Something bad was coming and he needed to come up with a plan fast.

**********

Lou sat at his desk for another moment after Jake had retreated, and then picked up his phone, dialing quickly. "Kade, m'boy, come up to my office. We need to speak." Lou hung up without waiting for his son's response.

A few minutes later, Kade came into the room, The two men shook hands briefly, which was all the contact that Lou ever permitted between his boys and himself. Affection, after all, was something women only showed. To raise strong men, you gave them discipline, and structure, without all that affection so many parents made the mistake of giving their sons. And it not only had worked, but the boys were grateful for it. At least he didn't have a couple of faggot nancy boys, well at least Kade wasn't. Jake could just be summed up as one of those mistake kids that would have been better off drowned like a runty puppy.

"What's up Dad? How was your trip?" Kade asked, taking a seat.

"It was fine," Lou said not bothering to go into detail. "This thing with your brother, you know about it?"

"Yes sir, well not all of it, but I know he killed Jimmy for this fine looking piece of ass. I was going to tell you, but I hadn't seen you yet."

"Bullshit," said his father, "I know how that mind of yours works. You were going to hold onto that information and use it against Jake in hopes of fucking her weren't you?"

"Well, like I said, she is a fine piece of ass."

Lou laughed at that. He couldn't be mad at Kade, he was the perfect son, and Lou had always been proud of him. Besides, he didn't kill Jimmy. No, that was Jake's sin.

"You want her all to yourself son?" asked Lou.

"What?" said Kade, looking bemused, "Jake gave her up?"

"No, not yet, but I have a punishment that I'm sure will make her available. I've seen her pictures of her, and I've been reading up on the girl. She's top quality goods, might even be breeding material for you son, so I wanted to give to the first option. I want a grandson running around here before I get too old!"

Kade smiled at his father, "Sure, Dad, I can't say no to an offer like that."

"Well then," said his father "what room is she in?"

"Seven," Kade replied.

Lou rummaged into his desk for a minute and pulled out a master key to the room, as he had a master key for every room in the cellar.

"There use that key until your brother gives his up."

"Thanks sir," Kade said happily.

"Well, what are you waiting for boy? Go and start breaking the little cunt in," Lou said laughing as he watched Kade jump of from his chair and exit.

Lou smiled happily to himself as he watched his son leave. Kade deserved this cunt, not Jake, and if some how his plan backfired, Lou would just have to get rough and take the key from the boy. But oh how it would be fun to watch the coming scene, for either way it would play out exactly how Lou wanted it. The only difference was whether it played out by choice or by force.

Chapter 14 – Dark Dreams and Vague Futures –

Holly found herself on a high canyon wall with no visible ground below. Swirling dark mist hid the canyon floor. Jake was standing there beside her, laughing, telling her if she loved him, she would jump. Holly protested, telling Jake she couldn't jump because she'd die. Jake started laughing again and advanced towards her with a glint in his eye. He grabbed her by the face and kissed her roughly, but when Holly pulled back from him it was to find Jake nowhere in sight. She spun around looking for Jake and came face to face with him.

'This is all your fault Holly, and now you have to pay. Be a good girl and jump for me.'

Jake's face was twisted into an evil grin she'd never seen mar his handsome face before. What sent chills up and down her spine however, was the voice. It wasn't Jake's voice telling her to jump; it was Lou's.

'You're not Jake,'Holly yelled at the menacing figure.

The imposter Jake threw his head back and laughed, and as he looked back down at Holly his face changed into Lou's face, distorted and twisted by an insanity that lurked very close to the surface. Before Holly could get over the shock, Lou moved toward her, his mad eyes glinting in the shadowy light, and his hands outstretched to push her. She whirled to run from him and found to her terror that the rocky path which had brought her to the edge was gone. She stood with a madman on the edge of the cliff.

It was too late. Lou was bearing down on her; he laughed his evil laugh as he pushed her over the edge. Holly tried to yell but she had no voice, she was falling into the darkness forever more with no ground below her.

Holly awoke in a cold sweat gasping for air. She couldn't remember the last time she had a nightmare, but this one was so vivid that it took her several long minutes to calm her racing heart down. Holly then looked at the clock; it was only a little after 10:00 am, but there was no way she was going to be able to fall back asleep now. Thus, with only a couple hours sleep Holly got up, and began showering again, trying to wash away the dark dreams that had haunted her sleep.

**********

Jake had been sitting on the edge of Holly's bed. He had heard her in the shower, and when she finally walked into her bedroom, Holly drew up short having spotted him. He could see the surprise on her face that he had come back to her so soon, but once again, he didn't know who else to turn to.

"Oh Jake, you scared me; I'm so glad you're here though. Listen, I'm really sorry..." Her voice trailed off as she realized he looked even worse than he had when he had left to confront his father. "Jake, what happened?" Holly asked rather fearfully. She dropped the thin white towel covering her nakedness and slid onto the bed, sliding her arms around him and pulling herself to him. "Please tell me what happened Jake, you're scaring me."

"Lou already knew," Jake said simply, in a small voice.

He knew Holly would understand what he meant; he didn't need to explain to her that Lou would punish him. Holly knew Lou's vindictiveness just as well, and maybe even better than Jake did. After all, Holly had known Lou for twenty years.

"It'll be okay, whatever it is. You're stronger than you realize, you can get through it Jake, I know you can," Holly said trying to comfort him. When she got no response Holly said, "Have you talked to Callie about this yet?"

"No, I don't want to scare her. She's been through so much already, and I promised I'd protect her from all of this as much as I could. She's like you, Holly. I mean she's not like the rest of the girls here. You know Lou goes after the women who think they're better then him. The kind of women who flaunt what they've got, but are class A bitches who think they rule the world with their snatch. Callie's not like that at all, she just went with her friend...Dammit, I shouldn't have left her up on that balcony alone, I should have grabbed her and dragged her out of there," Jake burst out angrily.

"Hush," Holly said trying to calm Jake down. "Listen to me Jake, what happened to this girl is unfortunate, but it's not your fault, alright? Hell, you killed to protect this girl and now look at the mess you're in. Please don't blame yourself. Everything will work itself out, okay? Now listen to me, sugar, I'm gonna give you some fine southern comfort and then you go and talk to this girl. I'll bet she's tougher then you think. Alright?

"Okay," Jake replied as he watched Holly tug off his jeans.

Holly's mother had taught her the best way to comfort a man when she was just a young girl back in Georgia. Sliding her tongue along his shaft, Holly felt his cock twitch and instantly start to harden. She continued licking slowly up to the swelling head of his cock, and with the tip of her tongue began circling around the throbbing head.

A few minutes of this slow torture had Jake moaning, as pre-cum bubbled out from the tip of his cock. Holly licked it up greedily and then slowly slid his pulsing shaft into her mouth. Gradually Holly began to bob her head up and down each time taking more and more of his large cock into her mouth.

Jake loved Holly's blowjobs. Expertly, Holly pushed him even deeper inside her mouth, past her gag reflex so that Jake's whole cock was stuffed into her. Jake grabbed hold of Holly's face with both hands so as to hold it still, and begin raising his hips off the bed and gently fucking her throat. Holly's tongue worked on the underside of Jake's cock, licking around it as it slid back and forth in her throat.

Jake was turned on, heated beyond reason as he let out another moan. He could feel more pre-cum leaking out of the head of his cock, and the thought of his cum and cock so deep in her throat was driving him crazy.

Suddenly, Holly pulled up from him and Jake let her head go, for he knew that Holly had something just as great in store for him, and she didn't disappoint.

Lying back on the bed beside him, Holly grabbed her large breasts and began rubbing them between her hands and tugging at her nipples. "Wanna fuck 'em?" she asked Jake with a wicked smile.

Jake's only response was another moan, as words failed him. However, he wasted no time in mounting her chest and slipping his swollen cock between them. Slowly he began moving his hips and watching his cock slide between the two large mounds. Each time his cock slid up as high as it could go, Holly was waiting with her tongue out to lick at his head.

Gradually, Jake began to pick up the pace of his thrusting, and as he did so, he reached one hand behind him and began rubbing Holly's wet and swollen clit.

Holly moaned against Jake's nimble fingering, which she taught him how to accomplish long ago. She could feel Jake's pace quickening even more, his hips now working in a frenzy.

"Mmmm, that's right baby, fuck my big titties, and cum all over me," Holly said on a moan, knowing it would take him even higher.

He was now rubbing her clit so fast that she could hardly catch her breath. Holly tried to lift her hips up higher as to push Jake's probing fingers deeper into her, but his weight on her chest was restricting her movement.

"Dammit Jake," Holly moaned in frustration as she tried to buck her hips up against his fingers.

Knowingly Jake smiled down at her, as his teasing of her clit now had her just as worked up as him. Without Holly even realizing what he was doing in her ecstasy, Jake slid his cock out from between her breasts, and plunged it deep into her slick pussy.

Holly gasped at the feel of the hard throbbing cock now deep inside her. Her inner walls clenched down as spasms beyond her control shook her.

Jake could feel Holly cumming hard on his cock, as her pussy walls tried to milk at his shaft. However, Jake managed to hold on to the large load of cum inside him, as he held perfectly still while Holly thrust up against him moaning.

When Holly collapsed back on the bed, Jake pulled his wet cock out of her, and began fucking her tits once more.

It didn't take very many strokes for Jake to completely close control, as load after load of hot cum shot out from his cock, bathing Holly's breasts and face in it.

Jake rolled off Holly's chest and watched with fascination as Holly used her finger to scoop the cum on her face into her mouth, and then rubbed the cum on her chest over her large breasts.

"Well, what are you waiting for? I held up my end of the bargain, now go talk to this girl," Holly chided lightly, but Jake could tell that beyond the brave front Holly was putting up the thought of Callie was still hurting her.

"In a minute," Jake said, wanting to please Holly. He pulled her close and held her until she fell asleep in his arms.

Chapter 15 –Unexpected Visitor–

Callie awoke and flipped on the light. That was when she noticed a small clock on the nightstand, which she had overlooked the night before. The clock said it was 11:42 am, but could she trust it? She never slept this late into the day. Deciding that in the grand scheme of things it didn't really matter, she took another shower to help and ease more of the stiffness and pain from her body.

This time in the shower, Callie found herself musing about the chances of being rescued by outside sources. Both Callie and Bridgett's parents lived in Texas, not North Carolina, and neither would win a parent of the year award. Callie hadn't mentioned the club to anyone, although it was likely, knowing Bridgette, that she had mouthed off about it. However, Callie was sure an operation running like this was adept at covering its tracks and destroying evidence. Cameras were unlikely to be present, as they have an annoying habit of recording things they ought not. Guest lists could be altered.

Grimly, Callie evaluated her new reality. It wasn't as though she called home regularly, or had any close friends other than Bridgette that she checked in with. Her professors might be concerned after she cut class a few times, but hardly enough to file missing person reports. She had no boyfriends. By the time anyone noticed that they were missing, it was unlikely that there would be much of a trail at all.

Bridgette's parents would probably be the ones that noticed first. Assuming that the clock was accurate, and that her internal calendar was still close to correct, the monthly check to Bridgette would arrive in two weeks. While Bridgette's family redefined "hands off", they fixed everything with a checkbook including their daughter's needs. Eventually, though, even her parents would realize the checks weren't being cashed and they'd blow up a shit storm, demanding to know where their daughter was, and soaking up the media attention. Callie ruefully acknowledged, though, that she had no idea how long that would take.

Then there were Callie's own parents, who made Bridgett's look like the Cleavers.'Don't go there Callie,'she chided herself mentally. Thinking about her family was dangerous waters, which would only drag her down further. It didn't do any good to dwell on the past; she could only change what she did now. 'Dammit, Callie stop it,' she chided again as she turned off the shower taps and headed towards her bedroom looking for something to distract her dismal thoughts.

Deciding to check out the clothing more thoroughly, Callie went over to the dresser and skimmed through the clothes, which successfully sidetracked her.

All of the clothes seemed to be the perfect size for her. She skipped over the skimpy revealing dresses and pulled on a pair of denim blue jeans much like her own, and a dark blue cotton shirt that buttoned up the front and clung to her figure. Then she slipped her boots back on and paced the room for a bit.

She decided that she was fairly hungry and Jake was obviously too busy for her, so she grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and ate it hungrily. Then she drank some water and looked around the room. The only thing of even remote interest was a small carving of a bunch of grapes above the locked door, carefully incised into the stone. A banner was cut just below the grapes like some bizarre parody of a heraldic crest, but the phrase there was obscured and unreadable. She shook her head. What the hell was she supposed to do here?

Now seemed like as good a time as any to snoop around, she figured. Looking at a bookshelf in the corner stacked neatly with books, Callie noticed that all them were smut or sexually instructional. Something between amusement and disgust flashed across her face.

Then she walked over to the small wide screen TV on the wall and searched the room for a remote, which she found partly hidden under the bed for some reason. Hitting the ON button only brought static, but she noticed a small cabinet below the TV. Opening it, she found a DVD player, and a bunch of porno flicks. "Of course," Callie said aloud as if she should have known better. She shut the cabinet and turned the TV back off, throwing the remote on her bed.

Then Callie walked over to the other side of the bed, and sat on the corner next to the nightstand where she pulled open a wooden drawer.

"Jesus, this room has more stuff in it than an adult store," Callie said shaking her head in disbelief. The drawer was stuffed with a large red dildo, a trio of vibrators, some kind of lubricant, a bunch of condoms ranging in various sizes, a couple pairs of handcuffs, and various other sexual objects and toys scattered throughout the drawer. Callie closed it, and got up, deciding that she'd seen enough and really didn't care to look at what else was hidden in the rest of the drawer or in the one below it.