A Tights Fantasy: Annabel & Diane

Story Info
A chance discovery leads to a very interesting evening.
3.8k words
4.37
20.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers

Unplugging the hoover, Annabel wound in the cable and sat down on the sofa. Sundays always seem to drag, especially when her husband, Roger was away with his work. He worked for an oil company and every now and then he had to go over to Saudi Arabia, sometimes for up to a month at a time but after nearly twenty years of marriage, Annabel was used to it, well, apart from the seemingly endless Sundays which she spent cleaning the house.

"Huh, twenty past one," she sighed, getting back up and stepping into the kitchen. Flicking the switch on the kettle, she stared blankly out of the window at the back garden, the early summer sunshine picking out the bluebells at the edge of the lawn. Making herself a coffee she went back into the sitting room and sat down on the sofa once more. She was just about to take a sip when her mobile rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Annie it's me."

"Oh hi Diane, what's up?"

"I was just checking if we're still on for tonight."

"Yeah sure, I'm looking forward to it," Annabel smiled.

"Okay I'll see you in the Beehive about eight then."

"Okay Di, see you later."

"Bye."

Putting her phone down, Annabel smiled to herself. Diane was actually her boss at the firm of solicitors where she worked but over the past six years they had become more like friends, going out for drink or going to a restaurant, being members of the same gym and so on. The pair hadn't been out together for a while, so Annabel had been looking forward to it all week. It would make a nice change to the boring routine which had been getting her down recently. Letting out a long sigh, she drank her coffee and dragged the hoover upstairs. Reaching the landing, she noticed the handle on the bathroom door had worked loose.

"Bloody hell, not again," she tutted, rolling her eyes.

Pausing for a moment, she decided to look in the box room for a screwdriver. The room was used by Roger as a hobby room to build his radio controlled helicopters and Annabel didn't really like going in there in case she broke something but the door handle was annoying her so she decided to risk it this once. Stepping inside, she looked round. On the table there was a half built helicopter; carefully edging past it, she began to look through the drawers. After searching for a few minutes, she found what she was looking for.

"Aha!" she chirped, grabbing the set of screwdrivers; just then, something caught her eye.

"Hello, what are these then?" she muttered, pulling out a clear plastic wallet with a stack of discs inside.

Pulling one the discs out of the wallet, she read the title that had been crudely written on in black marker pen.

"Katie versus Amanda."

Taking the disc and the wallet downstairs into the sitting room, she turned on the TV, slipped the disc in the player and pressed play. The camera panned round a dimly lit gym to a boxing ring. In one corner stood a tall ginger haired woman wearing nothing but a pair of sheer black tights doing some stretching exercises. In the other corner there was a shorter blonde woman wearing a glossy tan pair who was also limbering up. As she sat there watching, Annabel smiled and shook her head.

"The kinky sod, I might have guessed." she sighed, rolling her eyes as the two wrestlers on the screen circled each other before locking arms and trying to throw their opponent to the floor. Ever since they had first met, Roger had always had this 'thing' about tights, preferring Annabel to wear them rather than stockings. Sometimes in the bedroom, he got her to wear a pair of tights torn at the crotch when they were making love; at first she found it a bit weird, but nowadays it didn't bother her, after all it was just part of who he was.

"Ouch, that looks nasty," she muttered, as she watched the ginger girl trap her opponent between her thighs and squeeze the breath out of her. Eventually the blonde tapped the floor and she was released.

Shrugging, Annabel pressed eject on the remote and put in another disc; again it was two women in a boxing ring both wearing tights, one was a stocky brunette called Sharon, the other was a beautiful Japanese girl, Kumiko. Over the rest of the afternoon, she worked her way through the discs in the wallet; some were just wrestling, while some of them went a lot further, with some of the fighters stripping each other and engaging in sexual acts, pushing each other to orgasm. Rather than being angry or repulsed, Annabel found the films strangely intriguing, arousing even, although she didn't really want to admit it to herself.

"Bloody hell, half past five," she panicked, pressing eject on the remote and putting the disc back in the wallet; placing it in the drawer, she decided to fix herself something to eat and then start getting ready to meet Diane...

An hour or so later, she came out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Slipping out of her bathrobe, she stood looking at her naked form in the full length mirror. For forty-two years old, she had quite a good figure, a slender size ten. Standing at around five foot four inches with chestnut brown hair that came just past her shoulders, pretty facial features and her vibrant blue eyes, she could easily pass for at least ten years younger, if not more. Smiling at her reflection, she then picked up her pink underwear off the bed and put it on; taking a pair of tan tights out of the drawer, she slowly rolled them up her legs and stood up in front of the mirror once more. Closing her eyes, she smoothed her hands up and down her legs, her mind drifting back to what she had been watching all afternoon, the visions of the pretty Asian girl making her clit tingle, before a sudden pang of guilt snapped her out of her fantasy.

"Stop it, get a grip for God's sake," she said irritably, returning to getting dressed. Putting on her short black dress and black stilettos, she then started doing her make up before ringing for a taxi.

***************

"Hiya," Diane smiled, getting up from her seat and giving her friend a peck on the cheek.

"Hi, sorry I'm a bit late," replied Annabel.

"It's fine, I'm just nipping the bar; white wine yeah?"

"Please."

"Okay, won't be a minute."

Sitting down at the table, Annabel looked round the bar. It was pretty quiet, just the same old regulars dotted around. They always started out in the Beehive, had a couple in there and then moved on somewhere a little more lively; usually it was Laa De Daa's, a wine bar nearer the town centre. Looking along the bar Annabel's gaze fell on her friend; as always Diane looked stunning, her tall frame adorned with a beautiful cobalt blue knee length dress with matching stilettos and her strawberry blonde hair cut into a long bob. She was around late forties, but like Annabel she could pass for much younger. Annabel had always thought it was a little strange that she had never married or even mentioned a boyfriend, but then again, she had always come across as one of those career driven types.

"There you go, get that down you," the blonde chirped, returning with the drinks.

"Cheers."

"So, what have you been up to today then?"

"Huh, bloody housework, like every other Sunday," Annabel groaned, "you?"

"Oh I went down the gym for a bit, had lunch, then watched a bit of telly."

"Oh right."

"When's Roger back?"

"Not for another week," sighed Annabel, taking a sip from her glass. Sensing her friend was a little down, Diane tried to cheer her up.

"Come on mate," she smiled, putting her arm round the glum faced brunette, "let's have one more in here then go down Laa De Daa's and get rat-arsed."

"Yeah okay then."

A short while later they were sat in Laa De Daa's. As Annabel found a table, Diane went to the bar.

"There you go, get that down you," the blonde smiled, handing her a glass of wine.

"Cheers."

The pair spent the next hour or so talking about work and getting drunk until Diane mentioned Roger again and a smile spread across Annabel's face.

"What's the matter?" asked Diane, a little bemused.

"Oh nothing," Annabel replied, blushing a little.

"Come on, tell me," Diane pushed.

"Oh it's just something I found in Roger's hobby room that's all."

"Ohhh yeah?" the blonde smirked, "go on."

"Well I went in there to find a screwdriver to fix something," Annabel explained as she took a sip from her glass.

"Oh right, let me guess, you found a secret porn stash."

"Well, sort of."

"What do you mean, sort of?" Diane asked; a little perplexed.

"Well they were a stack of DVDs."

"Oh right, what of?"

"Erm...well..."

"Go on," Diane giggled.

"Well they were films of girls wrestling in just tights," Annabel replied, blushing again.

"Really?" Diane smirked, raising her eyebrows, "hmm...interesting."

"What?"

"Oh come on Annie, you know what blokes are like, they get turned on by all sorts of weird stuff," the blonde shrugged, finishing her drink.

"Hmm, I suppose," Annabel replied bashfully as she knocked back her drink, her clit tingling as her mind flashed back.

"Tell you what, why don't we grab a couple of bottles from the off licence and go back to yours?" Diane suggested.

"Yeah why not?" Annabel agreed, getting up from the table.

A short while later after getting a taxi and stopping off for more booze, they arrived back at Annabel's house. Pouring them both a drink, Annabel sat on the sofa next to her friend.

"Shall we see what's on the telly?" she asked, picking up the remote.

"Erm...nah, why don't you put one of Roger's discs on?" Diane grinned mischievously.

"Really?"

"Yeah go on."

"Erm...okay."

Taking the wallet out of the drawer, Annabel selected her favourite disc. Putting it into the player, she nervously sat down next to her friend. As they watched the two girls grappling on the screen, Diane noticed her friend's breathing getting a little heavier. Suddenly the Asian girl slammed her opponent to the floor, straddled her and ground her pussy into her face. As the struggled ensued, Annabel let out a barely suppressed groan, blushing as her friend turned and smiled at her.

"You know I get the impression it's not just Roger who likes these," the blonde teased, "am I right?"

"Erm...well...they just...intrigue me that's all," Annabel smiled awkwardly, blushing.

"Intrigue you?" Diane giggled, winking at her friend, "I've never heard it called that before. Are you sure you don't mean they turn you on?"

Feeling her insides turn somersaults as the blonde looked at her waiting for an answer, Annabel took a deep breath and looked her straight in the eye.

"Alright yes, they excite me," she replied confidently, even though her pulse was racing.

"Well well Annie, you're just full of surprises aren't you? Who would have thought you liked that sort of thing?" Diane purred, topping up her glass and smiling at the brunette.

"I don't normally, it's just...this...does something to me, I don't know why, it just does."

"Oh right...okay."

The pair turned their attention back to the screen, sitting in a charged silence as they watched the two women roll back and forth as they grappled for dominance.

"Let's do it," said Diane with a mischievous grin.

"What?" Annabel replied; a little stunned.

"Me and you; why don't we have a go?"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course," the blonde smiled, topping up her glass, "it looks like it might be fun."

Completely taken by surprise, Annabel's heartbeat raced as her friend waited for her reply.

"Erm...alright, if your sure," she smiled nervously.

"Positive; where can we do it then?"

"There's a double bed in the spare room, we could do it in there I suppose," Annabel suggested.

"Okay, lead on," the blonde chirped confidently.

Leaving the DVD still playing, the pair made their way upstairs to the spare bedroom. Stepping inside, Annabel smiled anxiously at her friend.

"What's the matter?"

"Erm...I'm not sure how to erm...start this off," the brunette giggled bashfully.

"Look, why don't you go into your room and get undressed and I'll strip off in here, then you come back in here when you're ready?" Diane smiled, putting a reassuring arm round her friend.

"Okay."

Quickly going into her room, Annabel closed the door and began to get undressed, her mind racing as she unzipped her dress and it slipped to the floor. 'What the hell am I doing?' she thought, her stomach churning in anticipation. Removing her underwear she then slipped her tights back on and stood looking at her reflection in the full length mirror.

"Okay, here we go then," she muttered to herself, taking a deep breath and stepping out on to the landing; giving the spare room door a gentle tap, her heart pounded as she imagined what was waiting for her on the other side.

"Yes?"

"Are you ready?" the brunette asked, her mouth suddenly feeling very dry.

"Yes, come in."

Opening the door she stepped inside to find her friend standing by the bed in just her sheer grey tights, her amazing figure softly bathed in the light from the bedside lamps. Annabel's insides jolted as her gaze fell on Diane's long, shapely and very powerful looking legs.

"Are you alright Annie?" the tall blonde asked as she studied her friend admiringly.

"Erm...yes I'm fine."

"Good, shall we begin then?"

"Okay."

The pair knelt down at opposite ends of the bed with Diane at the headboard end. Offering her hands, she smiled at her smaller opponent.

"Whenever you're ready," she purred, winking.

Giggling nervously, Annabel lunged forward and grabbed Diane round the waist, an excited wave coursing through her as their naked torsos slammed together. Try as she might, she couldn't get her friend onto her back, she was simply too strong. Suddenly Diane pushed back and trapped her struggling opponent beneath her powerful frame, smiling to herself at the brunette's muffled protests as she smothered her with her breasts.

"Are you okay in there?" she teased as Annabel kicked her legs in all directions trying to wriggle free.

"Mmmff...ffuck!"

Despite appearing to try and fight back, the fact she was trapped and helpless was turning Annabel on like crazy, the throbbing in her clit was becoming almost unbearable. Fearing she wouldn't be able to hold on, she stopped struggling and gently tapped the mattress in the hope that Diane would release her.

"Okay," the blonde whispered and got up.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Annabel ran her fingers through her hair and slowly stood up.

"Ready to go again?" Diane chirped, kneeling back down.

"Erm...just give me a second please Di."

"Okay."

A few moments later Annabel got back on the bed, her friend beaming confidently at her.

"Ready?" the blonde smirked.

No sooner than Annabel had nodded, Diane shot forward, wrapped her thighs around the brunette's torso and squeezed.

"Aaaaahh...oh God!"

"There you go Annie, how's that feel?" Diane purred, squeezing a little harder.

"Aaaaooww ffuck!"

Gasping and groaning, she clawed weakly at the nylon clad vice around her as her opponent giggled to herself.

"I told you you should come the gym more often with me," she teased, grabbing Annabel's left nipple and giving it a gentle twist.

"Oww...bitch!"

"Come on Annie, try and get free."

The brunette kicked, wriggled and clawed at her goading opponent but it was hopeless, Diane had her well and truly trapped, teasing and slapping her nipples sending shockwaves down to her aching clit. Suddenly she stopped and moved her hand down between Annabel's legs.

"Oh...oh God!" she gasped, feeling the fingers gently brush over her stiff bud.

Giving a long satisfied sigh, Diane began to rub the nylon into the soft folds, smiling to herself as she felt it dampening to her touch.

"My my, we are getting excited, aren't we?" she whispered, rubbing harder.

Annabel closed her eyes and dug her fingers into the mattress; she knew there was no way she could hold on. Shaking her head in a vain attempt to fend off the inevitable, she cried out as her friend sent her past the point of no return, the waves rippling out over her body. Releasing the limp brunette, Diane got up, stood at the edge of the bed and smiled down at her friend.

"Are you alright Annie?"

"You're...too strong for me," Annabel groaned, slowly getting to her feet; looking down, she realised the crotch of her tights was soaked.

"Whoops," Diane purred, smiling at her friend's embarrassment, "do you want another little rest first?"

"I told you, you're too strong for me."

"Oh come on, you don't really want to stop already do you? Come on, have another try."

Diane was right, she didn't really want to stop yet, and she knew it. Looking at the blonde already waiting for her on the bed with a mischievous grin on her face, she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay."

She had barely got back on the bed before Diane pounced, pinning her on her back and straddling her. Holding down her smaller opponent's arms, she edged up her torso until her pussy was just inches from her face. Looking up, she could clearly see the thin strip of hair.

"Oh fuck...uuugggh!" Annabel groaned, feeling Diane's powerful thighs gently squeezing her head.

"Oh dear Annie, too slow again," the blonde teased, smiling down at her friend's reddening face.

Feeling a sudden rush of anger, Annabel tried to bring her legs up and wrap them around her tormentor, but Diane just kept tapping them back, making the brunette growl in frustration and kick her feet into the mattress. Eventually she burned herself out and let out a whimper of resignation to the fact that was trapped, yet again.

"Finished your little hissy fit now?" asked Diane.

Annabel nodded and groaned submissively.

"Oh good."

Slowly edging up, Diane smothered her nylon clad pussy over her trapped opponents face. At first, Annabel tried to turn away, her muffled squeals of protest making Diane give out an almost sinister laugh as she grabbed the back of the brunette's head and held it there.

"Come on, lick it!" the blonde hissed.

Annabel had tried desperately to resist, but the dominance of the woman who was not just her friend but also her boss as well as the intoxicating aroma of her pussy sent her senses reeling. Obeying her boss, she eagerly licked and sucked at the rapidly moistening crotch.

"Oh God Annie yes...that's it yes!" the blonde gasped, grinding down harder.

Hearing her friend's gasps and pleas becoming increasingly desperate, Annabel sucked hard through the nylon at Diane's rock hard clit.

"Aaaaaahhh Annie...Annie make me come...MAKE ME COME OHHHH FFFUUCK!"

As the climax gripped her, Diane slumped forward, her body shuddering as the waves coursed, ecstatic mewls and groans escaping her lips. Gradually, the feeling began to ebb away; getting up off the bed, she slumped down in a chair in the corner of the room.

"Oh my God Annie...that was amazing," she groaned, still trying to catch her breath.

"Mmmmm."

Sitting up on the bed, Annabel looked across at her exhausted friend.

"Want to go again?"

"Okay," Diane nodded, "just give me a couple of more minutes."

When she had finally recovered, the blonde joined her friend on the bed.

"Ready?" Annabel smirked, sensing Diane was still a little unsteady.

"Yes," she replied offering her hands.

Annabel lunged forward, instantly pushing her weakened friend on to her back. Taking the taller woman completely by surprise, she pushed her legs apart, slipped between them and began to trib her, extracting gasps and pleas from the blonde as Annabel ground her pussy hard on to her aching clit.

"Aaaaahh...Annie please..ohhhh fffuck!"

Reaching down, Annabel tore open the crotch Diane's tights, making her give out a surprise squeal. Looking down, Annabel smiled at her opponent's soaked pussy with neat thin strip of hair. Taking a firm grip of the blonde's right thigh, she resumed her assault, determined to push her to a shattering climax.

MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers
12