A Time and a Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, I showed him the kitchen incase he wanted anything, and pointed out the restroom. Then I excused myself.

It was like Tonya was speaking to me. I went into her room, grabbed the KY, pulled down my panties and used it liberally; pressing it deep into my anal canal. My fem character was sole proprietor of my body and wanted a hard cock inside of it.

Downstairs, I returned to Michael and grabbed two waters and beers out of the fridge; we both went for the water.

I loved being fem Sasha, maybe more than I admitted. This was my night, my time, and my place;

I walked to the other side of the kitchen island where Michael was standing and immediately went for his belt buckle.

"Are you sure..." he began.

"Shut up," I said softly as I began to pant lightly.

Next I went for the button, then the zipper, and then I lowered his pants and briefs to the floor where he stepped out of them.

At this point I was already on my knees; I grabbed the base of his penis and kissed and licked its head.

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

I looked up as I continued this practice over several minutes making sure to pay extra attention to the opening with my tongue.

"Ah...you're good!" he said loudly.

I could see that his breathing picked up as did my heart rate.

I stroked him as I took the head of his cock in my mouth; I sucked and swirled my tongue around its rim and dome.

"Fucking A," he remarked as he grabbed the edge of the granite counter top as he became weak in the knees.

My lips rode up and down his cock while I worked over his cock; stroking him more eagerly. I never sucked a cock before but the anticipation toward the final outcome had me wanting him more and more. Finally the taste of precum was on my tongue after minutes of working him over... I looked down but it didn't distract me.

"I love a girl that gives good head," he grunted.

His chest was beating faster when I glanced up at him again and my heartbeat was right with him.

"Oh gawd!" he screamed.

I felt his member pulsate and started working harder at a resolve.

My eyes and concentration fell back to the cock in hand as I brought my other hand up and caressed his balls. I'm sure he doesn't have much longer.

"I'm not going to last much longer," he warned me.

Fuck his warning; if I cared I would have given him a hand job. His cock is in my mouth because

I wanted it there; not him.

"Then fucking swallow it!" he screamed.

His body shuttered...

I wet my panties like a little girl...

He grunted as he shuttered again...

I shifted to a two finger stroke and took him deeper into my throat...

He spasmed and released string after string into my mouth...

I accepted each one and swallowed accordingly never losing a drop...

Tonya taught me that a girl can't fuck up her hair or clothes over a fucking bj.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, my first blowjob, but it wasn't over, not by a long shot. I released his cock from my mouth and juiced it for what it was worth; licking up any beads of cum that found its way out of the tip of his penis until there wasn't any more.

He helped me up from the floor as I released his penis...

His cock was still hard as a rock...

Enter Tonya's second lesson on my birthday...

After educating me in blowjobs she moved right into anal sex...

"I'm in the mood for anal so get the fuck up," she told her boyfriend.

She turned and winked at me once more, went to her nightstand, pulled out some anal lube and liberally pushed it into her anus. She jumped on the bed and immediately got on all fours; he mounted her, and slowly inserted his cock into her.

"I'll control the rhythm," she told him.

I learned lesson two, obviously there wouldn't be a third lesson...

"Sasha," Michael called which snapped me back to reality.

"What are we going to do about this?" I inquired panting as I again grabbed his member.

"What do you suggest?" he asked trying to catch his breath.

"Well, I'm a virgin, that leaves one other orifice for the taking,"

I teased him half the night and gave him the bj of his life. He figured it out quickly; he was still horny and wanted to fuck the hell out of me. He forced me face first over the counter, pulled my panties to the side, and inserted a finger up my receptive, extremely lubed, virgin, ass.

"Ah!" I moaned.

"You like that bitch?"

"Ah, yes, yes...Ah, yes, yes" I repeated as he finger fucked my ass.

After he went as deep as he could with one finger he backed out and attempted to insert two.

"Mmmmm, yes," I pleaded pushing back on his digits.

He worked his fingers back and forth until they could go no deeper.

"Are you ready for my cock up your ass?"

"Yes... please fuck me," I pleaded,"

He finger fucked me a little longer...waiting for me to beg him to fuck me again.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me," I begged

He removed both fingers; he must have figured I was ready for the taking.

I turned and French kissed him; something Tonya taught me.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs.

"This one," I pointed to Tonya's room.

Michael laid me on the bed and I pulled him down beside me. I immediately got on all fours and waited for him to enter me. He got on his knees, positioned himself behind me, and rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack until he found the opening. I felt his weight transfer than his cock touched my orifice.

"Ah...gawd...yes," I screamed as I pushed back against his member.

"Let's take...he began,"

"Shut up Michael...just fuck me..." I screamed panting heavily.

He was quiet and entered me slowly which I appreciated... but I needed cock now; I was in a feeding frenzy.

"I'll take control," I told him panting.

I needed it...

I've come too far...

Not to lose my virginity...

The alcohol and KY made it easy; I pushed back onto his member until I felt the rim of his cock settle past my sphincter. I stopped and let his cock stretch me out; I didn't want to rip myself open.

He pushed forward and I moved forward; he understood and stopped.

Still panting, I tried to catch my breath as I pushed back onto his member until I felt his rim settle past my inner sphincter. The pressure increased so did my excitement and pleasure; I stopped.

My heartbeat raced and my breath deepened as I anticipated being fully engulfed by his member.

"Oh gawd," I moaned as I pushed back...

The pressure built as my canal engulfed his cock...

I stopped...

Not because I wanted to...

But because I took all he had...

I slowly rocked back and forth on his cock until it slid easily inside me. His cock felt very comfortable inside me...and I felt very comfortable having it there.

Michael was getting impatient; the animal inside him needed to be released.

"Michael," I panted.

"Yes,"

"Fuck me hard,"

He started slow but soon got into a rhythm.

"Finally," I moaned.

"Ah," he moaned with each thrust.

"Yes, oh gawd, mm," I joined in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Ah," he continued on beat as he sped up.

"Oh gawd!" my heart raced as the excitement built.

"Oh yeah, ah, ah, ah," he grunted as he steadied for a while.

"Ahhhh yes," I screamed as he penetrated me deeper and faster.

"Oh...you fucking bitch...," he suddenly screamed as he continued to hammer me into oblivion with his cock.

He shuttered slightly as I faintly wet my panties again; a prelude to the final finally I hoped.

Michael became very quiet except for an occasional grunt; the only noise louder than me was the sound of his balls slapping my ass.

Me, I moaned and yelled everything under the sun as he pounded me into a frenzy.

"I think I'm going to cum," he said tiredly after hammering me for twenty minutes.

"Cum inside me baby," I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I moaned as I went into another convulsion.

"Oh gawd," he screamed.

We moaned and came together for what had to be two minutes...

We separated and cuddled on the bed enjoying the afterglow...

I teasingly stroked his cock...

He could only get semi-hard...

I wanted more but...

I decided to send him home...

I walked him to the door...

"When can I see you again?" I asked.

"I have to go out of town on business for a few weeks, maybe a month. I'll call you when I get back and we can get together,"

We kissed and then he was gone.

I made my way to the kitchen for a bottle of water. The sliding door was open; it wasn't that way when Michael and I arrived...or was it. I was to wasted to remember so I locked it, turned on the alarm, and went upstairs where I immediately fell asleep with whatever i had on...

12