A Time For Us

Story Info
Husband and wife finally get time together.
1.1k words
3.81
19.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an intense few weeks. A new job, a new house, we hadn't had enough time together to satisfy either of us. After finally getting settled into our new home I asked my wife out on a date, she readily agreed.

While at the restaurant I noticed that she was looking at the waiters as they walked around, carrying their trays of food and wine. I could tell she was full of sexual tension, hell, so was I, so I couldn't blame her much. I looked at her across the table, through the flame of the candle separating us, god she was beautiful! I am such a lucky man.

"It's been a hellava few weeks hasn't it babe?" I asked.

"Yes it has." Was all she said in return.

I could tell that she was in a bad mood, which I had hoped the diner would alleviate. It hadn't.

She always wanted me to be more forward, to do new things, so I did…

I repositioned my chair so that I was sitting next to her. I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Do you have any idea how fucking beautiful you are?" I asked. Her only response was a slight tinge of red floating up from under her silky blouse collar. I just smiled.

I ran my hands under the edge of the table cloth, to the hem of her soft black skirt. "I love it when you wear hose, but you know that don't you?" I asked her. She just smiled at me with a sort of quizzical expression on her face. I leaned back over her ear as I whispered, "Just relax lover, just relax." I could feel her body tighten a little, wondering what I was going to do, I was sure.

I slowly slid my hand under her skirt, careful not to make it to obvious to our fellow patrons of the restaurant. Her eyes widened in disbelief at my boldness. She tried to push my hand away, "We're in a restaurant for god's sake, what are you thinking!" She hissed through tightly clenched teeth. "I'm thinking that it's been way to fucking long since I've felt your pussy in my hands." Was my reply, through teeth clenched in anticipation.

I pulled her skirt up, under the table, giving my hand free access to her delectable pussy. Reaching under her hose, I gently pressed my thumb against the top of her clit, just enough to make her tingle in excitement. Moving my hand slightly, I slid my finger over and down her already moist clit.

I could tell that she was straining not to make a sound and to keep her composure. I just flashed a smile at her and continued with my toying. I knew I would not make her cum, not yet, not this soon into the evening. The service that night was unusually slow, thankfully, as I took my wife to the brink of ecstasy, sitting there in that wooden chair.

Our dinner arrived, which we hurried through, not wanting to delay our passion any further. We barely got back out to the car before she started to unbutton my pants. I can say that it is hard as hell to drive in city traffic while getting a blow job!

When we arrived back at the house, I hobbled through the door, with my pants hanging down below my knees and her hand on my cock. Not even making it all the way through the door, I ripped her shirt off, buttons flying through the air to smack against the wall. "It's been too long since I felt your luscious nipples in my mouth!" I moaned as I eagerly sucked one through her bra. One of us slammed the door; I'm not sure which, as she pulled my pants the rest of the way off. We stumbled through the hall to the living room where we fell in a heap.

My body was burning with pent up passion and I could hardly stand it any longer. "I have to taste you." I exclaimed as I pulled her skirt and hose down. The strong, musky smell of her sex flooded my senses, making my head spin.

I quickly positioned myself between her legs where I inhaled deeply, filling my nostrils with her scent. My cock immediately responded to the fragrance, beginning to throb in anticipation.

My tongue sprang out of my mouth, almost like it had a mind of its own, to eagerly flick against her already swollen clit. She arched her back at the sudden pleasure, moaning loudly. I softly slid my fingers up over her stomach to play lightly with her nipples, gently tweaking them, making her body start to shake.

I thirstily slid my tongue over her clit, savoring her sweet taste. I started to moan as her juices began to fill my mouth. I raised my head to look her in the eyes, "It's been too long." I moaned through her hot liquid.

I brought one hand down, leisurely tracing my way down over her honey colored skin. Little by little I ran the tip of my finger through her wetness, massaging her inner lips. Gently, I slipped my finger inside her, sliding it deep within her quivering pussy. I rapidly take her pulsating clit into my mouth, sucking it as I run my tongue along the bottom edge. I slowly pull my finger almost out of her wet tunnel, only to plunge back in, making her shout in unexpected pleasure.

I pick up the pace, finger fucking her as I keep my mouth firmly clamped around her shaking clit. Her body starts to tremble as her orgasm slowly builds deep within her loins. I keep up my furious pace with my finger dancing in and out of her. She begins to arch her back, her climax building. Her entire body shudders as wave after earth shattering wave crash down over her. She wraps her legs around me, holding my head to her as her cum gushes into my willing mouth. She thrashes against me, begging me to stop, but really not wanting to let me go.

I reluctantly stopped, holding myself still, not wanting to send another surge of pleasure through her, not yet. Once her trembling subsided I once again began to move my finger inside of her sweet, nectar filled tunnel. She almost yelled in sudden surprise. Her body was still tingling on the edge to the orgasm she had just experienced. I wanted to give her yet more still however. Using one hand to hold her around the waist I once more planted my mouth firmly around her luscious clit. Her body bucking wildly from my attention she quickly climbed to the summit once more, teetering on the brink of a mind blowing release. I could sense her body tightening, about to burst with the nectar of her cum. I withdrew my finger and moved my mouth directly over her straining pussy just as she exploded with such force that it made my own body shake.