A Time for Work & A Time for... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unzipped Niki's skirt and let it fall to the floor. I kissed my way from her breasts down her tummy, then slowly slid her thong off of her hips. As they dropped away, I cupped my hand over her cunt and gave her bald pussy a firm squeeze. Niki's eyes were shut as she savored the moment and the hints of what lay ahead for her that night.

I reached for Keiko's hand and placed it on Niki's breast. Excited by touching Niki's naked breast, Keiko began rolling her nipple between her fingers and touched her lips to Niki's, ending in another kiss. In the meantime, I rolled Niki's thigh-highs down and removed them along with her shoes. She was naked in all of her glory before us.

I turned to Keiko and said "it's your turn now. I would like to undress you also." I could see the hesitancy in her eyes for a second however it was quickly replaced by a look full of lust. I removed Keiko's jacket and slid her loose blouse over her head, revealing a small push up bra. Keiko's eyes were unfocused as I stepped into her embrace and gave her a full on kiss. Our tongues dueled briefly as our body heat started to climb. Niki unzipped Keiko's skirt as I stepped back to continue to undress Keiko. Niki lowered Keiko's skirt and then her nylons. Keiko was left in her bra and panties.

Niki gave Keiko a long hard kiss, then reached behind Keiko to unfasten her bra. As they parted, Niki let Keiko's bra fall to the floor revealing her small yet perky tits! Exquisite! Niki started to kiss and suckle on them as Keiko's eyes rolled towards the back of her head. Her moaning gave us an indication of the pleasures that she was receiving!

Niki backed away to let me finish undressing Keiko. I slid my thumbs under the waist band of her panties and lowered them to the ground. Keiko stepped out of them, placing on hand on my shoulder to steady herself. I could see beads of moisture on the lips of Keiko's pussy. She had trimmed back her pubic hair and had a bikini shave.

Not wasting the opportunity, I leaned forward to grab the cheeks of her ass, and pulled her pussy into my face. I kissed the front of Keiko's pussy then gave the lips of her cunt a slow lick from bottom to top; ending with a second lick on her clit! Keiko's breathing was very ragged at this point from being so turned on.

Niki took her by the arm and led her to the bathroom. I shed my clothing walking over to the bathroom. We all stepped into the shower and bathed together. It was a tight fit in the shower however we all seemed to manage. My aroused member kept jabbing Niki and Keiko. I was embarrassed at first however the two girls were finding it exciting and kept grabbing and stroking my cock whenever it was within their reach.

I was sandwiched between both girls as we finished bathing each other. Keiko was hugging my back and stroking my cock while I hugged Niki and fingered her pussy. I could see that Niki was really getting worked up as she ground her ass into my dick. She bent forward, spread her legs, reached down and grabbed the head of my cock and put me at her entrance. Like a well choreographed dance, I thrust forward and buried myself deep in Niki's hot cunt!

"Oh YESSSSsssssss!" she hissed as she took all of me in on first stroke. Keiko dropped down to the floor, scooted between my legs and reappeared under Niki's cunt. She lapped Niki's clit and my dick as we fucked in the shower! Every other stroke, I would remove my dick and put it in Keiko's mouth so she could enjoy Niki's love juices.

Niki started to tremble and groan as her orgasm started. "oooohhhhhhhh... uuummmmm... ooohhhhh yessssss... fuck me... fuck me good...AAAAHHHHHHHH... OHHHHH SHHHHIIIIIITTTTT!"

Somehow we managed to complete our shower and toweled ourselves off and adjourned to the bedroom.

Niki led Keiko over to our bed, "I want all of us to enjoy ourselves tonight Keiko. Will you sleep with us let us pleasure you?" Niki asked.

"You two are so sexy and hot... you make me so hot... please love me tonight..." Keiko responded.

We drew the covers from our bed and laid Keiko in the middle. Niki started to kiss Keiko and massaged her breasts at the same time. As she moved down to suckle on her breasts, Niki's ass pointed in my direction. I settled under her and started to eat her pussy. Niki's pussy is so sweat to lick and tongue. Her juices are slightly salty and sweet at the same time, and have a heady aroma to it. I could eat her all night long, and I have on occasion!

"Oh James, Oh yes. Eat my pussy!" Niki called to me. I redoubled my efforts, inserting two fingers, searching for her G spot. I moved my lips to Niki's clit and used my lips to grab it. Niki started to moan with Keiko's tit in her mouth. The vibrations from Niki's groaning must have felt terrific as Keiko's moaning increased.

Niki repositioned herself between Keiko's legs and started to eat her pussy with long licks of her tongue. I repositioned myself behind Niki and placed my cockhead at Niki's entrance. Niki could feel me there and slowly pushed herself back, taking the head of my hard dick into her.

I slowly pushed my way into her as she gasped, "oh fuck... oh yes... uummmm... you feel so good inside me... fill me baby..." Niki whispered. I pushed in as far as I could go. Her pussy held my tightly in her velvety, wet warmth. I was so turned on that I had to pause momentarily in order to calm myself. Otherwise it would have been a very short fuck even with our interlude in the shower! She was hot and very wet from the sexual foreplay that we had been building upon all evening long! I rested myself for just a moment before starting our mating dance! As I thrust my hard dick in and out of Niki's cunt, she moaned her pleasures into Keiko's pussy causing Keiko to moan as well!

"Oh Niki..." I cried out as I could feel the burn starting in my balls. Niki's head was thrown back; Keiko's pussy forgotten in Niki's own orgasm. Her eyes closed, and her mouth open in a soundless scream as the walls of her vagina started to hold my cock as tight as it could! I couldn't hold off cumming any longer and sent spurt after spurt of my hot love juices into her womb!

Niki's orgasm must have been pretty intense as she slumped forward onto Keiko then rolled off of her. Her breathing was ragged. I could see our combined love juices slowly start to seep out of her pussy. My cock was also covered with the remnants of our love making.

Keiko sat up and took my cock in her mouth to clean it and suck it back to rigidity. After I was thoroughly cleaned and hard as ever, she asked Niki if she would share me. "Only if its okay with James," Niki said. "I love him and I know that he loves me. Are you ok with this?" she asked me.

What was I to say? My gorgeous wife and soul mate has just asked me to make love to our beautiful new friend. "Niki, you have always been my lover and will always be." I told her as I placed my cock at Keiko's slit.

As I lodged the head of my cock in Keiko's cunt, Niki moved to straddle Keiko's mouth with her pussy. Keiko proceeded to lick and suck our love juices out of Niki's vagina which made Niki squirm in ecstacy!

I pushed into Keiko slowly as I was unsure of how ready she was to take me. Keiko groaned deeply as I encountered the tight walls of her love canal. It was obvious that she had not been sexually active for some time. I pushed in slowly then retreated. Slowly pushed in further, then out. Again, slowly in and out, each time deeper than the previous stroke. Keiko was getting thoroughly worked up by the slow pace of our love making however I didn't want to thrust savagely and hurt her. As her vagina became accustomed to my assault on her womanhood, I was able to bottom out. With a final firm push which seated my my pelvic bone against her clit, Keiko groaned loudly as a small orgasm washed over her slender body.

I rested momentarily with my shafted lodged in Keiko's hot and wet pussy. I saw Niki arching her back and twisting and rolling her nipples as Keiko continued to eat her. It seemed as if Niki was enjoying a moderate intensity orgasm that was being drawn out by Keiko's expert tongue. Finally Niki exhaled and rolled off of Keiko onto our bed; completely spent.

I started to move slowly back and forth in a routine that was endless as time. I lowered myself to Keiko and our lips met in a passion filled kiss. Our tongues made love as my cock made love to her pussy. Keiko hooked her heels against my thighs are started to raise her pelvis in time with each of my thrusts. Her breathing became ragged as she expelled her desires, "uh... uh... ah... fuck... fuck me... oh yes... yes... fuck me... it's been... so long... ooohhhhhh... Fuck... FUUUUCCCCK..."

Her eyes were squeezed shut as she savored each of my thrusts into her. I felt Keiko's cunt tighten its grip on my hard shaft as she came in what looked like a mild orgasm. I paused momentarily to let Keiko gather herself, then started our love making again. This time, I picked up the pace and the intensity and started to hammer her cunt. Keiko arched her back and grabbed her nipples as another orgasm hit her. This time more fiercely than the prior one, " oh gawd... oh gawd... uhhh... uhhhh...fuck me... harder... OH YES... HARDER... FUCK ME... HARDER... AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as the big one hit her! Then Keiko squirted! I felt as if I had been hit above my cock with a water gun full of warm water.

Her orgasmic secretions were too much for me. I couldn't hold back any longer and thrust one last time as deep as I could and emptied my balls into her! I don't know where it came from however I must have sent at least 5 or 6 spurts of my hot sperm into her vagina! The walls of her tight pussy held me tightly in their grip! I was in heaven with two hot women!

Niki hugged me as I teetered over Keiki. She sought my mouth with her lips and we languished in a long drawn out kiss that had our tongues mating in our mouths! We then descended to Keiko who was just coming down from her orgasmic highs and took turns cementing our relationship with her with our lips!

After a few moments, I retrieved a couple of hand towels from the bathroom and wiped two soaking wet pussies and one wet but limp dick! We adjourned to the other bed as our bed was full of wet spots from our sexcapades. As we settled in under the covers, both Niki and Keiko had at least one hand in my crotch, one fondling my balls and the other stroking my dick. I didn't look to see who's hand was doing what, nor did I care. They both partially lay on me with each pussy on each of my thighs. Life is good!

12