A Time for Work & A Time for... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the beer. The Japanese must live on beer. Even the women. Michi-chan's father kept pouring us beer after beer as if it were water. Between the grilled delicacies and the beer, I knew I'd have some serious pounds to work off the next time I visited a gym.

We finally convinced Michi-chan's father that we were indeed pleasantly stuffed! He produced three bowls of a hot steaming clear broth and lined them up in front of his hibachi. Deftly wielding his metal chopsticks, he placed three squares of seaweed quickly on the grill to toast before placing them into the broth. It was heaven in a bowl, it that was possible!

After dinner, Keiko and her driver dropped us off at our hotel and arranged to meet up the next morning for breakfast before heading over to the Tsukiji Fish Market to meet with their key people.

Niki and I entered the elevator to head up to our room. Before the doors were even closed, I circled my arms around her and kissed her softly. Our kiss lasted the entire trip up to our floor. We separated after we heard the elevator's muted ding announcing our arrival on our floor. As our lips parted, Niki's eyes signaled her building passion.

"I'm glad that we're going to have some time to ourselves tonight," she whispered to me. "I like Keiko, but I need your love for myself tonight."

We were so keyed up as we got to our room that our first coupling could only be described as the classic "frantic fuck!" Hard, fast, sweaty, and loud! And it was over in what must have been 15 minutes!

As we laid side by side trying to catch our breathes, waiting for our heart rates to return to normal, I smiled and told Niki, "I think we both needed that!" She laughed and said, "shut up and make love to me...." How could I refuse.

12