A Tingle of Awareness

Story Info
Melody of music meshes with chords of passion.
1.2k words
4
10.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing before the sink, she becomes lost in the soft swirl of suds circling the drain. Her mind busily runs over the myriad of things to accomplish before tonight. The world fades to shadow as she ponders the upcoming events.

Tonight, for the first time in too long, she returns to the stage to perform with you. As always, the tight knot of gut-wrenching nerves combines with the sweet tingle of anticipation that accompanies any and all thoughts of performing.

Her eyes drift closed as the heightened senses sweep through her with all the power of a raging storm. Nerve endings tingle and shimmery flickers of color dance in the periphery of her vision. Every time she thought of it was like this, and every time she reveled in the special awareness of her own body and its intricate connection with the world around it.

Slowly, her focus narrows, to the soft strum of guitar chords in the background, the hot rush of dishwater over her hands, the slow rise of her chest with every deep breath. Moving sluggishly due to this sensory overload, she turns off the water and begins to swirl the cloth over plates and pans.

Vaguely, her mind registers the quiet that falls over the house as the soft music stills. Letting the sudden still open the way for the soft, sweet melody of the song so recently learned, and so cherished, to flood her brain. He lips begin to move to the words as she listens to the music in her head and in her heart.

A soft smile flickers over her face as she registers the slight vibration of you moving through the tiny house. She allows a small start to shudder through her body as she feels your hands rest lightly on her hips, pulling her body back into yours.

With a muted sigh, she leans her head back as she feels your nose nuzzle against her neck and the warm press of your lips against her skin. Soapsuds drip forgotten from her still hands as she savours every tiny kiss you press to the tender skin of her throat.

A tremor runs through her body as she feels the tip of your tongue trace the delicate line of her ear, before drawing the soft earlobe between your lips. The soft suckling of your mouth sending sparks of sensation through her electrified body.

Your hands slide over her hips to spread against her belly, dragging her unresisting body back against your chest as you continue the sweet torment of your lips. Her damp hands rest over yours as they gently press your fingers into the quivering muscles of her stomach.

The gentle sway of her body as she surrenders to your touch brushes her body repeatedly against the front of yours. The soft curves of her ass teasingly rub against your growing arousal.

A low, husky growl vibrates in her throat as she feels the stirring of your cock against her ass. Your hands tug her shirt from the front of her jeans to spread rough fingertips against the silken skin.

The palms of your hands slide up to cup the full globes of her breasts, molding her flesh to the shape of your hands. Her nipples harden to firm points that dig into your flesh with your encompassing touch.

After long moments, she turns within the circle of your arms. Her deep green and glowing eyes meeting yours as the tip of her tongue flickers across her lower lip. The hold of her eyes never breaks as her head comes forward and the curve of her lips meets yours.

The tender pressure of the kiss goes on and on as her fingers tangle in the silky strands of your hair. Tongues meet in the dance of the ages and words are spoken without voices. Bodies arching one to the other, so you can feel the rise of her chest with every breath.

Clothes whisper against the floor as trembling fingers strip them from heated flesh. Soft moans and whimpers of need swirl in the air. Her fingers greedily roam over the planes of your body, memorizing the feel of your skin and the subtle play of muscles.

The womanly curves of her body fill your hands as you pull her closer. A quiet groan escaping your lips as the full length of her naked body is brought flush against yours. Your cock slips between her legs to rest against the damp heat of her need.

Her hips shift in restless seeking at the teasing brush of your cock against her. Her kiss deepening as she hungrily drinks of the taste of your lips. Her tongue slides moistly against your lips and tongue as if trying to consume you.

One of her legs slides up to twine about your hips, opening her body to your touch. With a moan, she feels one of your hands take advantage of her position to slide up to cup the mound of her pussy. One of your fingers slides within her depths, causing her to push down to take even more of you within her body.

Her husky sounds of passion are muffled against your lips as the moist feel of her desire surrounds your questing fingers. The pad of your thumb causes her to tremble with delight as it slides back and forth against the taught bud of her clit.

A moan slips from her lips as your hand slides from her body, dissolving in to a husky laugh as she is swept up into your arms, cradled against your chest. With sure steps, you move to the bedroom, laying her sweet form back on the emerald comforter.

A warm glow lights your eyes as you position yourself over her. Her legs twine around your hips as you are cradled within the curve of her body. The tip of your hardened shaft is nestled against the damp warmth of her desire.

With a low growl, her nails sweep down your back to cup your ass, drawing your hard cock into her hungry body. All thought of gentle teasing flees before the fiery rush of desire at feeling your body so very, very close.

Your cock slides deep into her welcoming pussy on a soft cushion of her liquid passion. Her eyes are locked to your face as she watches the flickering emotions pass over you as you thrust against her.

In an ageless dance, bodies move together, searching, questing, relishing. Lips meet for long, hungry kisses. Trembling suffusing her limbs as exquisite tension coils low in her belly.

The language of lovers floats on the air in the cocoon of the embrace. So close neither knows where one ends and one begins. Your hips moving more quickly as the building tension balances on the precipice.

Her body arching up to meet every driving push of your hips, reaching for the shattering release she senses so close. Your mouth captures hers as your muscles tense.

Her fingers dig into your shoulders as her climax sweeps through her, touched off by the feel of your hot, liquid passion spilling deep within her body. Warming her with your essence.

Long moments pass, as breathing begins to slow. Lingering quivers sliding deliciously over damp skin. Rolling to your side, you cuddle her weak length against your body.

With a contented sigh, she nestles her head against your shoulders. And over it all she can hear the quiet chords of Martina McBride's "Safe in the Arms of Love."