A Tired Bride And A Stuck Zipper

Story Info
Stranger fucks the bride on marraige day.
1.7k words
3.97
170.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three hours since Vanessa and I had taken our marriage vows. She looked gorgeous; her white gown was framing her beautiful 5'7 body. Her cleavage was showing a bit, leading the way to hidden promises. Her flat stomach was easily seen through the see-through material. Her beautiful lips were full, ready to be kissed and her almond shaped eyes were shining and full of laughter. She looked hot and I was so happy to have married her at last. The party was in full blast, we had finished taking some photos outside and we had just moved inside waiting for other guests to arrive.

"Henry," She said quietly, "I have to pee."

"Can't you ask Julia or any of the other bridesmaids to help you?"

"I need help with the zipper and my feet are killing me, besides, they are having a great time." She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her.

We went upstairs to one of the master bed rooms; I locked the door and tried to get her zipper down. "Why don't you just lift it up and pee like the other brides?" I asked.

"How many other brides have you seen before?" she laughed. "Hurry up I'm about to pee my pants."

"The sides have to be held together for me to open up the zipper." I grumbled.

Suddenly we heard the flush sound coming from inside the bathroom. The door opened and out walked a guy. "Oh hello," he said. He was the boyfriend of one of my four sisters.

"Can you help us with the zipper? I'll hold the sides together and you pull the zipper down." He was very happy to do so.

We helped Vanessa out of her gown and she was standing in her sheer bridal underwear in front of our new friend. She ran inside not really bothering to close the door. He looked through the gap in the door for a few seconds and said "Wow!" He looked at me realizing that I was her husband and immediately had a guilty look on his face. I laughed and thanked him for his help and said that those were my sentiments too and I thought she looked hot too.

We put the bridal dress on a chair, chatted a bit then he excused himself, wanting to leave. I asked him to stay to help me put the dress back on my wife. He had lust written all over his face and nodded 'yes'.

Vanessa walked back out in her undergarments. I was getting a hard-on looking at her. I made the introductions and Vanessa asked to lie down for a few minutes before going back down stairs. She lay down on the bed. Her nipples were straining through her bra and the panties were sheer, outlining her pussy lips. "Can you massage my feet?" kicking her shoes off.

I sat on one side of her bed and started massaging her feet. Danny was at the foot of the bed and was getting all hot and bothered. I moved my hands all along her feet.

Vanessa said "I would love to have both my feet massaged." Danny didn't lose any time. He was besides her on the other side of the bed and started massaging her other foot.

"Be careful not to ruin my stockings, I don't want to have a run in them."

"The only way is for us to remove them." I replied.

"Okay"

So I reached up and removed one of her stockings. I asked Danny to remove the other. He did not hesitate; he touched her thighs and very, very slowly removed the stocking from her feet, feeling her legs all along the way.

With me on one side and Danny on the other we continued massaging her feet, up her lower legs to her knees until we reached her thighs. Danny was copying every movement of mine, rubbing her in long strokes and feeling every inch of her legs. He put pressure on the inside of her thighs pulling her feet apart and revealing her pussy lips.

Vanessa was panting, I knew she was getting horny, but what she did next surprised me very much. She pushed the material of her panties aside and said "Henry, I need to cum."

I was surprised. My finger found her mound and started playing with her pussy. She was so wet; I put one of my fingers inside and pulled it out. It was covered with pussy juice. Danny's eyes were popping out as I moved my thumb across her clit. She moaned as I repeated the action again. It was such a turn on, to look at Vanessa and have Danny watch us.

I asked, "Danny would you like to do that?" but before he could answer or do anything, Vanessa came on my finger. I could see her toes curl and she gushed out pussy juice. Her knees went to her chest and she held on tight to the mattress. She suddenly went limp and said "More."

Danny didn't waste any time as he dived for her pussy head first. His tongue darted out and started to lick the juice from her thighs. He pushed his tongue in and sucked out juices from deep inside her pussy. He was holding her legs apart, giving me a good show. His tongue flicked her clit a few times and then he began alternating between sucking and licking her clit. Vanessa was reaching another orgasm. He kept at it and I reached up to free one of her tits and suck on a nipple. Her thighs crushed Danny's head between them, forcing his tongue inside her. With one of her hands she grabbed my head to her tit and with the other, she tried to push Danny's head inside her pussy. Her legs had encircled Danny's head and she came so hard that she arched her back like a woman possessed and shook with pleasure.

Now in the past two years that I had known Vanessa, she had never cum more than two times. I don't know if it was the booze, the marriage, or the fact that she was being shared on her marriage day that made her so sexy and full of lust. She asked to be fucked. In those words!

Though I was bursting with desire, I let Danny go first. There was something kinky about the whole thing which turned me on tremendously: sharing my wife on our marriage day. Danny removed his pants with an urgency which comes only with blue balls. His cock must have been 8 inches and thick enough. Nice cock, but I think mine is better-looking. Vanessa didn't get the chance to have a good look because he positioned himself between her legs, put his cock-head in for her pussy to adjust to its size. He pushed all the way in holding her thighs open for my benefit. After a few thrusts, Vanessa asked him to get to business. She pulled her legs up and he really started pumping. Vanessa was making all sorts of crazy sounds and I was sure that if anyone passed outside the door they would hear her.

I looked at the beads of perspiration forming on her forehead. Her face was flushed red, her free tit was bouncing up and down, and her face was a concentration of pleasure; Danny was giving it to her good. Time seemed to freeze; I could see all of it in slow motion. I reached down and kissed my bride on the lips. Again this was the release she needed as she came. This time it was the mother of all orgasms. She turned, twisted, bucked, and scratched my arm, drawing blood. It was so powerful that the animal-like sound that escaped her mouth, melodious and full of lust, shook the glassware in the room.

When she comes and when she wants, Vanessa can contract her pussy around the penis. I guess that is what she did to poor Danny. He couldn't pull out and came right inside her. When he pulled out, I could see some of his cum trickle down her pussy. I don't know what came over me, but I went down on her and sucked out Danny's cum. I was so horny. The taste wasn't too bad; I had to fight nausea for the first few licks, but I was doing it for Vanessa, and the cum was out of her cunt. It was so sexy. I soon got used to the taste and cleaned her up good.

I climbed on her then and fucked her. I was too horny to care, and too far gone to worry about making love. Vanessa tried to show some emotion but she was spent. I came pretty fast compared to them and I got a tissue and cleaned Vanessa with it. She went to wash up and came back. Danny had observed us and had had time to recover. She got down on her knees and asked Danny to fuck her from behind. This time it took a long time for them to come. I lay below them to get a good view and I could see his cock going in and out. I overcame any aversion and licked Vanessa's clit with the tip of my tongue. Vanessa came again but to a much lesser degree. Danny again emptied his balls inside her.

I couldn't lick her again and she said that she was going to keep the cum inside her the whole evening. She said it would be a turn on to think that she had someone else's cum inside her during our marriage party.

Danny was sworn to secrecy. We got dressed and tried to make ourselves presentable again. There were a few strands of Vanessa's hair which had come loose, so she fixed those. We helped her get dressed and we walked out of the room. We had been absent for 45 minutes. We never thought anyone would have missed us but they had. When asked we said the truth: she had needed to pee and to lie down for a few minutes.

We never thought anyone would know of our threesome but someone had: my Mother in law.