A Titillating Reunion Day 2

Story Info
Their reunion is bigger bang than she expected.
2k words
4.33
35.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers

We arrive back at the hotel after abut a 20 minute walk, and by this time, Robert's cum has dried to my face and legs. The reactions I received on the way weren't too bad as the streets were fairly empty. Only a couple passerby's noticeably gawked. Once back in the room, Robert let me have a shower. Without question, or hesitation, I went to it.

In the shower, I again washed myself, and shaved clean. Sure, I shaved not long ago, but I wouldn't want Him to find any unexpected stubble. I got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and headed out to the dining area. Robert smiled and told me to drop the towel. I did, and He told me I looked divine. I sat down with Him to have a beer.

After drinking a few, and catching up on old times, I must have fallen asleep, and did not awaken until I heard a knock at the door. Looking down, I saw that I was still completely naked, but now laying in bed. I looked at the clock, and it said 7:00am, I also noticed Robert sitting over in the living room. He looked my way, and told me to answer the door, and being completely naked, I hesitated.

"Do it!" He commanded.

I jumped up to my feet, and slowly opened the door. It was a woman who appeared to be from the hotel with a cart. The cart had candles, A silver bowl covered with a lid, A large bowl of ice, a bottle of champagne and a couple smaller empty bowls. Robert said, "I ordered us a bit of dessert."

"Dessert for breakfast?"

"DO NOT, question ME!" He said jumping out of His seat.

"I'm sorry, Master."

"Don't give me your sorry's, I will take care of you later."

The woman handed Robert a bill, and He signed for the cart. She then said to Robert, "She certainly is beautiful."

Robert smiled and said, "Oh she is, and such a good little pet." This startled me, as it appeared They knew each other. Robert then turned to me and said, "This is my good friend Serenity. Say hello to Her.

Seeing this was obviously someone close to Him, I dropped to my knees, and said, "Hello Ma'am."

Robert chimed in, "Perhaps you should come by and play with us for a while."

Serenity answered, "Perhaps I will." She then walked slowly in a circle around me, and slid her finger across my cheek. "Yes, but as for now, I must get back to work." She gave Robert a smile, and said "Besides, I trust You have Your Own plans for tonight." "That thing you asked Me to pick up for you." She said as she handed Him a thin book-sized box, wrapped beautifully in silver and black.

"Thank You, I owe You one." He said.

"Well, we can discuss that later," She said looking in my direction. Serenity turned, and with a nod to Robert, and a pat on my head She walked out, and closed the door behind Her.

Robert motioned for me to come to Him. I crawled the 6 or 7 feet across the room to Him, and Knelt in front of Him between His Spread legs.

"I have gotten you a present my sweet."

He handed me the box Serenity had given him, and I smiled and asked, "May I open it Sir?"

"Of course." I unwrapped the box, and pulled the lid off. It was a brand new leash and collar. I smiled, and observed it's beauty. It was a thin black leather collar, with sharp little spikes, and a long silver chain.

"Thank You Master," I said.

"You are most welcome my pet, now let me put it on you." Robert pulled the collar from the box and slipped it around my neck. He slipped a finger between the leather and my skin to see how tight it was. "Perfect," He said, and then attached the chain.

He took the chain, and led me over to the bed. Told me to lay down on my back with legs spread. He pulled some rope out of the drawer, and neatly tied my wrists to opposite ends of the headboard. He then took my ankles, and with longer ropes also tied them to the headboard just above my wrists. My ass and pussy wide open and exposed.

He went back to the living room, and when He returned He had the candles and the bucket of ice from the cart. He lit a candle, and set it on the table beside the bed. He took a cube of ice, and put it to my lips. He then ran it down my neck and chest, and then brought the ice to rest on my left nipple. He made small circles around my nipple, freezing it. It was so cold. It was an intensely pleasurable pain.

He then picked up the candle and poured the hot melted wax on my nipple. The sudden change made me scream. The wax splashed onto my nipple and chest, and the wax quickly cooled, and molded to my body. He grabbed yet another piece of ice and again played the same game with my right nipple. Again, it hurt so much and felt so good at the same time.

I started to shiver when He picked up a third piece of ice and ran It around my pussy. He slid it around my clit, and down around my asshole. He glided the ice between my pussy lips, and I moaned as my knees started to shake just a bit. Again, He picked up the candle, and this time slowly, drop by drop He steadily poured the wax on to my ice cold skin. First around my pussy the wax fell. I flinched with every drop. My clit ached the most when the burning hot wax splashed against it. I screamed and fought against the ropes a bit when the first drop of wax hit my asshole. It was too much, I couldn't take it.

"Sir, I need to cum… I'm going to come… please Sir, may I come?"

"No, not yet," He sternly replied.

Ooohhh the pain and pleasure were wonderful, but then He suddenly stopped. He slowly peeled the wax way from my body in the same order He placed it there. First my breasts, then my pussy and ass. It was such an arousing feeling as the wax was pulled away.

He smiled at me, and said "Nice" before He untied my wrists and ankles and went to the kitchen to grab a beer.

"Now, come." He said, from the kitchen, and I quickly walked over to him. "Knees." I dropped down to my knees quickly, and He led me around the room on the leash. "Sit." He said, and I sat back on my knees. He then walked over to the cart, and pulled the lid off the covered bowl. It was chocolate mouse, my favourite. He put a couple spoonfuls in one of the small bowls, then popped open the champagne and poured it into the other. He walked over to me, and set the bowls down in front of me.

"Enjoy," He said, and gave me a look. I leaned over, and started lapping at the mouse. It was very tasty, except with it's consistency, I felt I was making a bit of a mess. I could feel the mouse smearing across my face. I turned to the champagne, and started lapping it up. It was a very nice taste. Robert sat back on the couch and watched.

"When you are completely finished, you may come here." I made quick work of the champagne, but the mouse was a bit harder. By the time I was finished, I could feel it smeared on my face, and even noticed a drop or two had run down my chest. I crawled over to Robert, and He looked up at me with disgust.

"Look at the mess you made!" He yelled, and slapped my ass hard with his hand. I yelped, and He said, "Quiet. No complaints. You will be punished for this." "Now, go kneel in the corner."

I crawled to the corner, and knelt facing the wall. The chocolate was still smeared all over me. I heard Robert moving around behind me, but didn't dare look. I heard Him in the bathroom, running the bath water.

After a while, He walked over to me, and said, "On your elbows." I bent down on my knees and elbows, ass sticking in the air. Suddenly, He shoved a large dildo in my pussy. I screamed, and He slapped my ass with His hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see He had His wooden paddle in hand. My pussy quivered remembering sensations past.

He said, "Count 'em out, and thank Me, since this is for your own good. Don't answer Me, just nod if you understand." I nodded my head yes. He swung the paddle down on my ass, and it caught a bit of the dildo pushing it further into me.

"One Master, thank You Sir." I struggled to get the words out through my screams and moans. Trying with all my might to hold still. "Two Master, thank You Sir." This continued, each time driving the slippery dildo into me, my ass glowing red, hot and stinging from the wood on my flesh. Finally, "Twenty Master, thank You Sir."

"Now, to the bathroom to get cleaned up." He said, and I crawled my way to the bathroom. My pussy was sopping, the dildo still hanging out of me. I kneeled on the bathroom tile. Robert rolled up one of the small towels, and placed it along side the filled bathtub. I had no idea what He was up to. He motioned for me, to go there, so I moved so I was kneeling on the towel, facing the bathtub. He knelt down behind me and grabbed my breasts. He squeezed firmly and then pinched my nipples tightly between His fingers.

"Time to get you cleaned off you dirty little slut." He told me to bend over, and He pressed His cock deep into my ass. The sudden pain sent a shiver through me, and I let out a moan. He grabbed the back of my hair, and used it to pull me back onto His cock. His cock was ripping and tearing at my ass, and I was making a lot of noise.

He said, "Take a breath." I took a deep breath, and with His hand locked into my hair, pushed my head under the water, and held it there. He fucked my ass harder, as I struggled to get up from the water. About 15 seconds passed before he pulled my head up. Water splashed everywhere, as I gasped for breath. Robert still fucking my ass.

"Breathe" he said, and I took another deep breath just as He was pushing my head down under the water again. He fucked my ass viscously, as I fought against Him. Trying to get up from the water. He let about 30 seconds pass this time before he pulled my head out.

Breathless, searching for air, and moaning at the same time, I tried to say, "gonna cum, may... I .... cum, Sir"

"Yes, now." He said and pushed me back under the water, thrusting against me, slamming His cock in my ass, pushing the dildo into my pussy, I screamed under the water as I came. He still held my head there. Through pain, and ecstasy, and fear, and pleasure, I fought against Him needing air. Then, with one final hard slam I felt his dick unload in my ass. Hot cum spurting everywhere, and He pulled my head out of the water. He looked at me and smiled.

"Your face is all cleaned up now. Clean yourself, and go get some rest."

"Yes, Sir," I said. I cleaned His cum from my ass, and walked out to the bed. He was already laying down, and he told me to lay be side him. He wrapped His arms around me, kissed my forehead, and told me goodnight. I looked over at the alarm clock, and it said 10 pm, and I quickly fell asleep.

To be continued. . .

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers