A to Z and In Between Ch. 03

Story Info
Zane and Honey, in a bar?
2k words
3.92
20.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex, my husband was out of town, and Zane, our boyfriend, and I were having our first actual date tonight. I was at Zane's apartment, getting dressed to go to a concert.

I got dressed in record fast time. Everything fit perfectly, the boots, like a second skin. I applied just a touch of eye shadow, eye liner, and lipstick and I was ready to go. My big bulky purse clashed really bad with the outfit Zane had given me.

"Hey Zane, carry my ID and cash?" I asked.

"You don't need cash, and there is an ID pocket on the top outer thigh area of your right boot."

I looked down and thought he must be nuts, I looked back at him. He finished tying his own boots and came over to me. Within seconds he's slipped my ID in the completely hidden pocket and we were out the door. Half-way to the car Thea, his downstairs neighbor, came running after us.

"Hey, where ya going?" she asked.

"Concert" was all Zane said.

"Oh neat, can I come too? Wow, Honey, you look really hot!" she said.

Zane just started at her. "Sorry Thea, it's a sold out show. We've gotta run." I said.

Zane had already started the car when I slid into the passengers' seat; shutting my door I waved to Thea as we pulled off.

"That kid is driving me nuts!" Zane said.

"She's young, inexperienced in life and lonely, she's not that bad."

"HA! Ever since we went to the stupid party she's always coming up to my apartment. When I tell her that I'm working and I can't be disturbed she says 'I'll be quiet'" in a mock tone.

"Awe, she has a crush on you baby."

"No offense, but Honey, after you and Alex, a kid like that couldn't satisfy me. Besides, she's so small, it would just feel wrong, now drop it, please. Tonight is just us okay?"

"Sure babe, no problem." I smiled at him and he took my hand in his.

We drove on in silence; when we got to the club, the doorman laughed at me when I couldn't get my ID out. So I flashed him a little putting my ID back into its little pocket.

We got a couple drinks and made our way to the only open table, it was a high table with one tall high back barstool and a low chair, like from a dining table. Since I'm shorter, I took the barstool. Sipping our drinks, talking about nothing in particular Zane's pretty face went slack and he stopped talking; I looked up to see a fierce looking red head sauntering, yes she was actually sauntering up to us.

"Zane, baby, you OK? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I kinda have, see the red head walking up?" he asked, "That soul sucking demon is my ex-girlfriend."

Before I could say anything she was at our table. Looking at Zane she said, "Zane, come to our table, I'll forgive you for the disaster you made of our lives."

Very coolly, Zane sipped his drink, "Go away Janice, I'm with someone."

"What her? You always were such a bleeding fucking heart Zane, didn't anyone ever tell you that you can fuck the pitiful ones without taking them out." She laughed at her own comment. I on the other hand was getting really pissed off.

"You should leave Janice." Zane said.

"No," she said, "I won't, because you came here knowing I'd be here and this charity case sitting next to you isn't convincing me that you didn't just come here to see me!" she yelled.

I stood up, "Look bitch, this 'charity case' has been fucking your ex-boyfriend for almost three months, if he came here just to rub something in your face and try to get you back, then would we have fucked in the shower before we came here? And let me tell you, if this is him getting back at someone, I need him mad at someone more often, cause let me tell you, the sex is a-fucking-mazing." I smiled, "I think you're so pathetic and hung up on yourself that you can't imagine him being happy with someone else, because you're miserable without him, and he loved you more than you loved him, so he should be the one devastated right? Well, tell me Janice, is it the long hard screws you miss, or laying in bed together holding each other till the sun comes us?"

Janice stood there for a minute seething, she looked at Zane and he shook his head, "Dominick is waiting for you back at your table, get out of my face."

Crossing her arms over her chest she turned and walked away. I looked over at Zane, "Care to elaborate?" I asked climbing back onto my barstool.

"She and I dated for almost four years. Everything was great, I bought an engagement ring, had the night all planned out. I called and asked her to meet me at my house at sick o'clock, the time I normally got home from my classes. I skipped my last class of the night to be home and get everything ready for her at six. Well when I pulled up early her car was already there in the driveway. I thought it was a little odd. So when I got inside I took the food to the kitchen and went looking for her. She wasn't downstairs at all, I went upstairs to check my room, wasn't there either. I heard some slamming and moaning coming from my best friends' room, and then I heard her voice. I ran across the hall and kicked the door in; there she was, riding Dominick. I didn't know what to say, so Janice said it for me, 'Close the door you fucking loser, I'll be done in a minute.' I walked back to my room, grabbed some clothes and left. That's why I have almost nothing in my apartment, I left everything. I got the apartment that day with the money I got from taking the ring back to the jewelry store. I had to completely start over."

I sat for a minute thinking of what to say; I didn't want to just say 'Dang that sucks, I'm sorry.' So instead, I kissed him and said, "I'm glad Zane. Glad you found out before you got married, glad you had the strength to walk away, glad you're sitting here with me right now. I'm sorry you found out the way you did, sorry that it ever happened to you," I took his hand in mine, looking into his eyes I smiled, "You fucking loser."

We both smiled, and then laughed, and kissed.

"I'm glad you found me Honey I really am. I might have ended up back with her if you and Alex hadn't come along and showed me what love was." We clinked our glasses together and drank. Zane went for more drinks and the band came out on stage, thank God, I was getting tired of waiting. The band started to play as Zane sat down, "I told the bar to keep 'em coming." He sat my drink down, and I drank, and drank and drank, singing along with all my favorite songs.

"I'll be right back." I told Zane. The last couple drinks took a toll on my bladder. After what seemed like forever I was on my way back to my table, and my chair was gone, great, just great.

"I'm sorry," Zane said in my ear, "It was here one minute then gone the next. Here, take my chair."

"Thanks, but no, I couldn't see from there, I'll just stand."

"Nonsense, sit in my lap then."

I thought to myself, that could work, "OK, sure."

I straddled Zane's lap, my back pressed to his chest, feeling the warm line of his body. Thank God for the table, because my legs were spread wide open, but the height of the table and lack of height from the chair were perfect. After the second song with me wiggling around in Zane's lap we'd brought, 'up' and issue that was now pressing against my ass. I leaned forward, pulling the back of my skirt up and out of the way, now my barely there undies and his thin pants were all that was between us. My pussy was so hot thinking about fucking right here in front of everyone, and no one knowing. I felt Zane's hand on my ass, lifting my slightly he undone his zipper and freed his eight inch monster; setting me down he was now wedged between my ass cheeks. After a few careful adjustments, and a little maneuvering Zane was inside me. We rocked slowly back and forth, slowly bringing us both off. A faster paced song came up and everyone started jumping around and dancing around us, Zane took the opportunity to fuck me as hard as he could in this position. I was trying to keep my moans to a minimum; it was loud in the club, but no reason to be foolish. I could feel my orgasm building; my body was about to explode when all of the sudden, pyrotechnics went off on the stage and the crows screamed. Our orgasms exploded and Zane and I screamed along with the crowd; His hands digging into my hips hard enough to bruise. When I trusted my legs enough to support me I moved a little so Zane could put himself away. The front of his black pants was cum stained and it showed, badly.

"Can't go backstage like that," I said. Zane smiled and shook his head no.

We got up and made out way to the door. I stopped a couple girls and asked if they wanted to buy two backstage passes. We made $100, off of them.

On the way back to Zane's apartment we were driving each other nuts with touches and caresses. At the apartment we were going to make it upstairs. We were tearing at each others clothes on the third step, since it was almost two in the morning Zane laid us down on the stairs and we finally got the position right and we were fucking right there under the stars.

"Oh God, Zane! Harder! Harder!" I told him.

Zane showed no mercy and was pounding me into the stairs. I would be so sore in the morning, but right now I really didn't care, I needed to cum. Zane lifted my blouse and bra and took my nipples into his mouth, sucking and gently biting one , then the other.

"Oh yeah Zane, MMMM." I was so close already, "Oh yeah, oh Zane."

When out of nowhere I look up and Thea is coming around the side of the building. "Oh fuck Zane, stop it's Thea." I whispered. But she was too close.

"Hey, I thought I heard you guys pull up, how was the... What the he... Oh MY GOD!"

There we were friends and neighbors with our most private parts bared to the world.

"Honey? Zane? Oh my God, I'm gonna be sick! Honey, how could you? Oh, no, what about Alex? HUH? Did the two of you think of him? And what about me?! Honey I thought I could trust you when I mentioned I liked Zane!"

Completely covered now I stood up, "Whoa now little girl you need to back the fuck up. Number one, I am an adult and I can fuck who I want, when I want. Number two, Alex knows about this, and Number three, you can't lay claim on a guy you aren't dating or fucking. Like doesn't count."

"Well how was I supposed to get him when you've used your wiles to get him, huh?

"Thea, grow up. I'm not looking to make an honest man of Zane, I can't. I wish I couldn't but I can't ask him to play second fiddle forever. Zane is a grown man and he's free to date or fuck anyone he chooses."

Thea had tears in her eyes, I looked at Zane, "You wanna go on upstairs, give us a few minutes?"

"Sure" Zane said, leaving me standing there with a crying teenager. Wonderful.

To be continued...