A Torrid Tale Ch. 3

Story Info
Days turn to months.
2.4k words
4.24
32.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers

I awoke the next morning feeling vibrant and glowing. My husband went about his morning routine as I danced and flitted around him naked and happy. We kissed we laughed. Then I showered while my husband lovingly brought in my new 'wardrobe'. When I got out of the shower my husband was ready to go out the door, but wanted to tell me he loved me and he had picked out an outfit. I smiled at him devilishly and went to the bedroom where my day's attire had now been laid out on the bed. It wasn't the outfit my work lovers had selected, but I was going to wear it anyway.

My husband had selected a pair of see thru thongs, showing at least that all my men shared a taste in at least one thing. However instead of a business jacket that was a little long on me he had lain a very tasteful white nightee. It came down to just below my crotch where it cropped ever so slightly. it was backless down to almost the crack of my ass, but had two spaghetti straps which tied behind my neck. These straps would be expected to lift and support my breasts which rested comfortably in a sheer lacy hammock.

As I tied it up I turned to the mirror. My nipples appeared as dark circles in the lace and as I noticed them they stirred and stood erect. My panties were black, which was good, because I didn't thick virginal white throughout suited me.

My legs still needed something to draw attention to them, and white lace top thigh highs did the trick. I lifted the nightee and looked at my crotch in the mirror. There through the front of the panties I could see my pubic hair separated by the deep line of my outer lips. I was getting a tingle and wanted so badly to masturbate. Every whim told me to hold onto the feeling and save it as I put my make-up on and headed for the front door.

Day two and I still don't think any neighbors saw me. On the way to work a trucker blew his horn as I passed him. The mall parking lot was busy, it was friday after all. I circled at first looking for a spot close to the employee entrance then instead opting for one near the mall entrance. As I parked The butterflies almost made me back down, but with a truth or dare like resolve I got out and closed the door behind me. The mall entrance was less than a hundred feet from our store, which is an anchor. Inside mid-morning shoppers were largely older people, sprinkled with a few workers my age, and some younger people with no school and no where else to hide. It felt as though the whole world stopped to mark my progress and admittedly it was way more than I expected. I was close to peeing myself with embarrassed excitement when a little old lady told me that I should be ashamed of myself. I told her I was, but I smiled. Very strange.

Once inside I made my way between the clothing to the employee area and breakroom to punch in. My boss seemed surprised to see the direction I had come from, and what I was wearing. He approved and I spent the morning at my desk alone going over purchase orders and account information. At morning break I was anything but horny. My boss came up and he had Matt and Rob with him. They were all grinning. They made me show them my panties which turned me on a little, but morning break just isn't long enough for them to do more than tease me. They did give me a glimmer of hope. They told me that there was some inventory that needed to be done after peak time through closing. They told me if I wanted to work a split shift and stay until eleven I could. They told me they would take me out for a nice long lunch during the split, and that it would probably be just the four of us on the inventory.

"Where will we go for lunch?" I asked.

"Probably the food court." Rob said, "or maybe the grill across from it." The food court was at the other end of the mall.

"The break will be four hours, so after lunch we'll have some time to kill, maybe we could catch a movie, or just walk the mall, or go play pool at that place across the street." My boss said watching me for each reaction. "You look dynamite." He said. "See you at noon?" It wasn't really a question anyway so I just smiled.

Back in the office even two more hours of paperwork couldn't take my mind off of the possibilities for lunch time. My crotch grew damp and as eleven forty five passed everything began to tingle in nervous anticipation. My paperwork was actually completed for most of monday already, there just wasn't a good enough reason to go to the floor so for the last ten minutes until noon I very slowly touched myself intentionally driving myself crazy. As I walked to the timeclock and waited to punch out the glares of some of the other women taking lunch were icy.

By the time I punched, Matt, Rob, and Phil my boss were all a few steps behind me. They led me down the stairs, through the store, and straight down the middle of the mall thoroughfare. I had Matt on one hand, Phil on the other, and Rob sort of walking behind us. The mall was busy, and I felt so naked. People stopped to stare, or tried too hard not too, boyfriends were hit, and whistles were heard.

"Do you think the food court is too busy?" Rob asked. Matt and Phil looked at each-other then at me.

"We'll sit behind a plant." Phil said smugly and before I knew it we were in line for subs. They did a good job standing close enough to me to prevent bumping, but the stares were getting really bad. The table they selected was one of the only three available. It was right in the middle of a group of twenty or so. As I sat tugging the nightee under me, my boss suggested I switch further from the aisle. I agreed with the logic, but when I went to sit he insisted that I pull the nightee out from under me and put my ass, which was bare save for the thong running down the crack flat on the mesh seat. Reluctantly I lifted the back of my garment and sat. My crotch barely covered in the sheer see- thru fabric pressed lightly on the seat.

We ate under many watchful eyes all of which made me grow wetter, as the meal proceeded and we talked I grew more comfortable with my exposure. My boss asked how I was doing and when I told him I was getting more comfortable he smiled really devillishly. He gestured to Rob who was beside me on my other side to follow his lead. Rob a smile crossing his lips watched as my boss leaned over and hiked the nightee up behind me, I felt more of my bum become exposed and pulling it back also exposed my panties in the front. Rob did the same on his side leaving the nightee bunched up around my waist.

My boss could see the distress on my face as my onlookers got an eyeful, there had to be fifty people glancing and close to thirty actually just watching.

"I'll make you a deal." My boss said. The butterflies were shaking and I felt like I was going to pass out, but I was also on the verge of cumming without touching myself at all.

"What?" I asked and no sound came out, he understood anyway.

"Open your legs so you're practically straddling the chair, and push your ass back as far as you can so everyone behind you can see the as much of your crotch as you can. If you can stay like that for one minute, we'll leave and you can pull the dress down. If you don't make it the whole minute, that's sixty full seconds, plus one for good luck, we're going to reach under the table and pull your panties off, and I know you'll let us. Then while we walk back and we each have a hand we'll have Rob tie those spaghetti straps just a little higher to lift that lilly white dress about two inches. What will two inches expose?" My boss looked at me, Matt and Rob were both drooling with anticipation. "What do you say?"

"Do I have to?" I asked actually as scared as I was horny.

"Your safer alternative is you stay right where you are, right how you are and I reach under the table and start fingering you. I think everyone around us would know what was happening, but would you be able to control yourself when you came and not draw more attention?" My boss twiddled his fingers on the table and I opened my legs actually getting one knee around each side of the chair, then I thrust my behind backwards feeling my crotch roll across the mesh until it hit the back of the chair, which was also mesh. In this position my chest hung over the table and my boss casually began to fondle a nipple. I moaned and pushed my crotch against the seat back Matt timed it. Gritting my teeth to stay quiet I came with fourteen seconds left and almost sat down to recooperate, but I made it. They seemed a little disappointed.

"Where to?" I asked at one minute and ten seconds as I rolled back to a breathless sitting position.

"We've still got over three hours, and I think I need to fuck you." My boss said.

"We could use my truck again." Rob said. My boss frowned at the idea.

"I'll pay for a cheap room at the motel up on mall road." My boss said. Then it was decided. We went in my car. At the desk my boss paid cash, the guy at the counter had a smug look on his face.

"Can we get a discount if we only need it for a few hours." My boss said snidely and winked. Revulsion flooded my system, that guy was going to think I was a hooker or something. The guy smiled and tossed Rob the key. They led me up the hall and my boss took delight in having me undress before I went inside. For the next hour and a half They took turns fucking me, or having me lick them clean or back to hardness. They insisted on coming inside me, filling me with cum, I kind of liked the sensation of it pumping into me and was on the pill so I didn't argue. Later after they'd all done it twice and I lay face down on the bed having my asshole fingered there was a knock. My boss opened the door, covering himself with a towel. Rob didn't even take his finger out of my ass. It was the front desk guy, he was gleaming. I began to panic as he walked towards me on the bed.

"We called while you were 'busy' We decided it wasn't fair to tease the guy." Matt said. The guy had an erection straining against the crotch of his trousers, and leered as he began to pull down his pants. Matt removed his two fingers from my ass, and the guy was on top of me. He reached under me and squeezed my breasts, rolling the nipples under his fingers, then with a low upward thrust he buried himself into my pussy. Matt, Rob, and Phil watched and doing so got them hard again. As they closed the door behind the happy receptionist it was time for another round, then they each showered leaving me on the bed. My boss smiled and had me lay on my belly with a pillow under my ass so I wouldn't spill any cum. They put my panties back on and we went back to work. The inventory started at nine.

Down on the floor and moving and bending I could feel the cum squelching inside me. I told them that I may have to clean up, and they insisted against it. Slowly it dribbled down, filling the crotch of my panties before it started leaking out the sides. I was starting to get itchy and told them it could cause a rash. My boss instead of letting me go to the bathroom sent me home with pay. Again insisting that I remove my panties in front of my husband. Rob walked me to my car with explicit directions to bring back the nightee sending me home in just my panties and thigh highs. I almost said no, I really tried, but then I let him take it off me and got in my car, closing the door quickly to kill the dome light.

My husband met me at the door, as I prepared to peel off the panties he asked me why my boss kept asking this favor, I shrugged. I have weekends off and was buying a new car tomorrow. An extra four hundred a month would afford a much better payment. After watching the cum run out of me, My husband showered with me, taking extra- extra time to bathe me before we made love in the shower, bathed some more and went to bed.

The following weeks passed in a blur. I was having sex no less than three times a day, often as many as a dozen. Sales reps. were visiting more, and I began fucking them as well. My steady lover rate jumped to four when my boss hired a new merchandise stocker for our mysteriously expanding lingerie section. Then one day as I got to work and approached my office wearing a camisole and a lace crotch short set with thigh high boots, I found a woman sitting in my chair. My raise had grown from 3.00 to 6.00 as the sales reps were now giving us better deals. She looked a little angry. She was my bosses wife. She informed me that she and her husband used to do it six times a week, and that in the past eight weeks it had dropped to three. She was attractive and demanding and what she wanted was simple. I owed her three orgasms a week for eight weeks. I didn't know what to say, I had never been with a woman. I heard my boss come in behind me and shut the door...

Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers