A Toss of the Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine chuckled, "Yes, she was very blunt in telling me that I should get laid too."

"And do you think you should take her advice?"

She looked very serious, "I guess that would depend on you."

"I can assure you that I'm always interested in romancing a beautiful woman."

Over the course of the next several hours, we took advantage of the soft carpet on the living room floor, the sofa, and the coffee table as we engaged some old fashion parlor sex. During the late 1800's, single ladies discreetly entertained gentlemen callers by allowing the gentlemen to push their clothing aside rather than to expose them completely; this allowed them to recover quickly if they heard footsteps approaching. For Maxine and me, it meant pushing up her skirt and pulling aside the crotch of her panties while bent over the back of the sofa or on her hands and knees on the floor. Several times I noticed my wife standing in the shadows of the foyer watching me fuck her co-worker. I thought maybe she would join us, but later she told me that Maxine had commented at work several times that she did not approve of homosexual behavior. Maxine was a wonderful, exciting, and passionate lover; I guess her husband just needed some "strange" after years of marriage. Marlene joined us at the door to say good night.

Before turning out the light we talked about Maxine and our evening together.

"I loved giving you a surprise this evening; I loved watching you fuck Maxine and from what I saw you did a great job. I can't wait to hear what she has to say about it. Now it's your turn to help me find someone."

"I would love too, but I'm not sure I would be content to just watch you. Who do you have in mind?"

"I don't have anyone in mind; I just have an image. I want an older, virile man whose face reflects the life he has lived. We will just have to find him," she said, then added, "I don't want you to just watch; after experiencing you and Cal at the same time, I want to try that again."

She gave me a quick kiss, rolled over and pushed her bare bottom against me; I put my arm around her and pulled her even tighter against me.

The subject of finding another man for my wife didn't come up again for several weeks, but I had been thinking about it.

"How would you like for us to get a motel room for this weekend close to the air base? We could hit some of the bars along the strip and see if you see that "man" you are looking for. There should be some military guys that might catch you eye."

"Sure, that would be great."

Saturday morning we were up and feeling a bit randy as we got things together for an overnight trip. We engaged in sexual play as we loaded the car and headed out; our hands were all over each other as we teased and patted all the right places. We loved sexual play and could keep each other aroused all day long. We checked in at the Howard Johnson's less than a mile from the main gate at McDill Air Force Base.

We changed into our bathing suits and checked out the pool for a little while before lunch. There were some mature men there alright, but they were mostly balding men with big bellies and spindly legs; not Marlene's type at all. We had lunch at one of the noted bar and grills along the strip. Marlene loved watching the strippers bump and grind their wares while we ate. Several of them offered us lap dances, but my wife was more interested in surveying the men; again, there were plenty, but none were what my wife was looking for. We hit most of the nice bars along the strip with the same results.

We went back to the motel a bit disappointed and thinking my idea wasn't a very good one. We cooled off at the pool as the sun was going down and talked about where we should look after dinner; I suggested the Officer's Club on base, Marlene agreed. We headed back to our room to clean up and change. I watched my wife's lovely ass as I followed her up the stairs in her bikini; I wanted to lean forward and take a bite out it, but I reframed from that urge. We watched the people in the pool as we walked along the upper walkway. Just as we approached our room, a door opened and out stepped a tall, gray-haired Marine Gunny Sergeant in full, dress blue uniform.

I almost snapped to attention, "Good evening Gunny! You look like you are dressed for a special event," I said as I extended my hand. "Thank you for your service."

Marlene stood beside me with her mouth agape. I had no doubt that this Marine was the lover she had imagined. His tanned, leathery, scarred face was that of a warrior. His chest held campaign medals from three wars, a purple heart with numerous oak leaf clusters, and twenty other medals and citations. After shaking my hand he extended his hand to my wife; she took a deep breath as she took his hand.

"Yes, thank you for your service."

"Gunny, I'm Will and this is my beautiful wife, Marlene," I said while he still held my wife's hand.

Marlene immediately asked, "Would it be appropriate for a lady to give a Marine a kiss to thank him for his service?"

With a chuckle and a big smile he replied, "It is not only appropriate, but I believe it is required by Marine Corps Regulations."

Everyone chuckled at his humor. Marlene leaned close in her very small bikini and gave him a kiss; not a peck on the cheek, but a kiss.

Still holding his hand she gave him a sultry look then added, "If you have time later this evening, stop by our room and I will show you just how much I appreciate your service."

I think my wife caused Gunny's knees to shake; he stammered, "The ceremony will be over by eight o'clock I'm sure. Would that be too late?"

"Not at all," I added.

Marlene watched him carefully as he walked away. Back in the room, she was beside herself. We showered and went out for dinner. To calm her down after dinner, I slipped between her smooth thighs and gave her cunt a good workout with my tongue. It helped some, but she was still a bit nervous when we finally heard the knock on the door.

She made one more check in the mirror then opened the door. Gunny walked into our room smiling and holding a bottle of Black Jack bourbon. He handed me the bourbon as a gift; as he was about to sit down, Marlene told him,

"Let me take your tunic so it doesn't get wrinkled."

She helped him remove the medal-laden garment then hung it up. He sat in one of the upholstered chairs wearing a USMC issued, olive drab, sleeveless tee shirt as I poured everyone a couple fingers of bourbon. Marlene sat on the foot of the bed in mini skirt and knit halter top as she sipped her bourbon and asked dozens of questions of Gunny.

"Where did you get the wound on your cheek and ear?"

"That was from a Jap bayonet on Guadalcanal in '42."

And your tattoo," she said pointing at the image of a topless hula girl in a grass skirt on his forearm. "Is that someone you know?"

Gunny chuckled, "No, that's the same tat that a million stupid, young Marines have gotten since the turn of the century."

"What about your shoulder?"

"That was a piece of hot shrapnel I got when we landed on Tarawa in '43."

Marlene moved off the bed to examine the scar more closely. She gently rubbed her hand over it then bent to kiss it in several places.

Gunny seemed unsure of what was taking place by raising his eyebrows at me.

I smiled, "She told you, she wanted to show you how much she appreciated your service and I completely support her; so relax and enjoy her appreciation."

He raised his glass, "If you approve, who am I to question it?"

"Can I see your other wounds?"

Gunny stood and lifted his tee shirt and told my wife the story behind each scar; as she had done with his shoulder, she gently rubbed each one and kissed it. He had been wounded in every war, World War II, Korea, and Viet Nam.

He was about to sit back down when Marlene asked, "Is that all?"

"Well, I have a bullet wound on my left thigh and a good bit of my toes have been trimmed due to the frostbite I got on the retreat from the Chosin Reservoir in the winter of 1950."

Marlene moved in front of him and unfastened his shiny brass buckle; Gunny looked at me in amazement as she slid the tan web belt out of the buckle. She unfastened his trousers and slid them downward for him to step out of.

"I should have hung these up with your tunic." She chuckled then said, "I guess it would have been too forward for me to ask you to remove your tunic and pants as soon as you walked in the door."

We all chuckled at her remark as she carefully hung his trousers on a hanger. Gunny seemed a little ill at ease standing in his USMC issued olive drab, boxer shorts, shiny shoes and black socks until Marlene knelt to remove his shoes and socks. Her attention went to the indentation in the muscle of his thigh, her hand rubbed it gently then she leaned forward and gave it several kisses. Seeing her face so close to whatever was behind the thin material of his issued boxer shorts, caused a stir in both of us; we exchanged smiles.

Marlene lifted her knit halter top over her head; her hard nipples trailed over Gunny's bare skin as she slowly stood up then pressed her bare breasts against the old warrior's bare chest. His big hands slid slowly down her bare back to the button and zipper of her skirt; in one deft movement the top of her skirt was open and his hands pushed the garment over her firm round bottom. It dropped around her feet. Marlene stood against the tall, crusty Marine in only a pair of white, silky, bikini panties and a pair of sandals. As always, my heart raced and my cock swelled when I saw my wife's pretty ass in a pair of panties; Gunny's big hand patted her sweet cheeks then gently squeezed each one.

When they broke their kiss, Marlene stepped back a step and unsnapped the front of Gunny's boxers; they quickly fell to the floor. She stared down at his large, swollen, uncut meat; her hand reached out to examine it. It pulsed from the touch of her hand and grew considerably larger and stiffer.

"You have carried this into many battles; I'm glad it didn't get wounded."

Marlene sat on the edge of the bed with a large set of balls in one hand and his large staff in the other hand; she pushed the foreskin back and kissed the exposed, engorged head before flicking her tongue around the glans. I sat back, sipped my bourbon and took in the beautiful sight of my wife showering the old warrior's erect cock with kisses; what a sight to behold. As her lips moved over the large phallus, her hands moved over his thighs, abs, and cheeks. Within minutes his "gun" was at present arms to honor the beautiful woman sitting in front of him. Gunny let her play with his cock for several minutes. When he had enough, he pushed her back onto the bed. His big rough hands went to the elastic band of her panties and stripped them off her long, shapely legs and tossed them to me.

My wife looked at me and smiled as Gunny climbed on the bed and buried his face between her splayed legs and inhaled her aroma. Marlene could play any role; she could take charge and dominate her partner or she could be dominated by her partner. This warrior was used to taking charge; Marlene pretended to resist momentarily but yielded as Gunny mounted her and impaled her with his staff. She dug her heels into the mattress and raised her hips as Gunny withdrew then just as quickly, thrust forward with enough force to cause her entire body to shake; she moaned and began thrusting her hips in time with the old warrior.

The look on her face was pure bliss; she had found her fantasy lover and I was allowed to watch as she was ravished by the scared, battle tested warrior. I reached over and kissed her shoulder as her long, lithe body trembled from the powerful thrusts of Gunny's haunches. Moans and grunts emanated from both lovers as beads perspiration began to cover their bodies. I sat in a chair close enough to hear the squishing sound of Gunny's shaft being thrust into my wife's wet cunt; I was close enough to hear the smack of Gunny's cod sack against my wife's undercarriage and close enough to smell the aroma of my aroused wife. I don't think a man has truly lived until he can see, touch, hear, taste, and smell his wife being fucked by another man.

The bane of many a jilted husband is imaging his wife writhing, moaning, and sweating while being pleasured by another man's cock. Most could not deal with being told about what took place, let alone seeing it firsthand. Marlene and I not only loved telling each other about our experiences, but we enjoyed sharing them too.

Marlene pushed Gunny off of her then mounted him; she began riding him, her hips bucking wildly to stay in the saddle. There was no doubt that she was on her way to an earth shattering orgasm; the question was, could the old warrior go the distance with her? Rivulets of sweat ran down her body and dripped onto Gunny. Within minutes she screamed and went limp; she braced herself on her arms, her small pert breasts hovering just above Gunny's face. She gasped for breath. Gunny raised his head and began suckling her hard nipples, she giggled. When she regained her composure she sat up straight and motioned for me to stand up.

My wife unfastened my shorts and guided my completely engorged cock into her mouth as she sat on Gunny's cock. Gunny's fingers pinched and pulled her hard nipples as her head bobbed up and down my cock. We were just playing around.

Marlene asked Gunny, "Have you ever double teamed a girl?"

Gunny laughed, "Darlin, I'm a Marine. If it has to do with fighting or fucking, I have done it."

"Good, I'm going to get to fuck my husband and a Marine at the same time."

We took a short break to dry off and cool down with a cold beer. Gunny and I were standing near the bottom of the bed shooting the breeze when Marlene came out of the bathroom. She walked up to us and gave us each a kiss then took our flaccid cocks in her hands; seeing our cocks in her slender hands was enough to restart the juices flowing. When she knelt down and began taking turns kissing them, they quickly came alive; she pulled them close and flicked her tongue over both engorged heads at the same time. She took as much as possible of both of our cocks into her mouth at the same time.

Several times after our get together with Cal and Sally, Marlene had mentioned what a powerful feeling it gave her to hold two men's cocks in her hands at the same time. I knew she was enjoying holding mine and Gunny's cock in her hands at the same time; I knew this would be something we would do in the future with other men.

Marlene led Gunny to the bed by his turgid cock; he took his place on his back with his legs open and his hands behind his head. Marlene quickly followed and crawled between the old warrior's legs and continued her oral play. She spread her knees wide to give me access to her already wrecked pussy; the thick hair covering her swollen vulva was matted by the dried juices that had flowed from her as Gunny plundered her treasures. Still, I could not resist a taste of her sweet treats; the tip of my nose pressed against the delicate petals of her ass as my tongue lapped her sweet nectar.

I watched in awe as my wife's head again, bobbed up and down the old warrior's turgid cock. I smiled as I sunk my engorged cock into the same incredibility hot, juicy cunt that Gunny had pounded so unmercifully less than an hour earlier, yet it still provided the same wonderful sensations as it always had. I enjoyed the incredible sensation as I slowly pushed every centimeter of my cock deeper into my wife then slowly pulled out to see my cock glistening with her juices. I knew we were just playing to build up to the big event, my wife's double penetration. Each of my body's senses took in the maximum stimuli from our sexual ménage.

When Marlene was ready, she crawled up Gunny's body; with a few wiggles of her hips, his cock was poised at the entrance of her slick, hot opening. I watched in awe as the massive staff pushed into the glistening, delicate, pink membranes; what a beautiful sight. I took a lubricated rubber out of the pockets of my shorts and cussed about it being so difficult to open. We had found out that using a lubricated rubber was easier and less messy than using just lubricant for anal sex.

Once I got the rubber pack open, Marlene sat up straight on Gunny's cock, gave my cock several sloppy kisses then rolled the rubber down my shaft. I kissed her lips then climbed onto the bed. I straddled their legs with my feet flat on the bed rather than moving between their legs then I guided my latex encased cock to the center of the tightly closed orifice almost concealed by the curly dark hair surrounding it. Marlene cooed as the head of my cock pushed against her tight opening then entered her; she sighed as I slipped deeper. I felt Gunny's stiff cock as I sunk balls deep and began a slow withdrawal; Marlene squeezed us with her strong muscles and giggled as we took turns pulsing our cocks.

We played around for several minutes, teasing my wife with our cocks until we finally got down to some serious fucking. Gunny and I coordinated our movements, sometimes alternating our thrusts and sometimes thrusting together. Marlene seemed to enjoy whatever movements we made and was soon moaning and grunting in sync with our movements. I almost regretted not being able to sit back and enjoy the sight of my wife being sandwiched between two men. I made a mental note to talk to her about me watching her being double fucked by two other guys sometime; I had no doubt that she would go for the idea.

Being flat on my feet, allowed me to give Marlene room to move her upper torso so that she didn't feel crushed; it also gave me the ability to see more of her as we pounded her with our cocks. Her body began to tremble and her head shook from side to side as Gunny and I picked up the pace of our thrusts; as she gasped for breath her grunts became louder and deeper. I felt Gunny's cock begin to pulse and heard a loud grunt as his entire body went rigid; Marlene screamed. I stopped at the bottom of my stroke as my wife went limp on top of Gunny. The rubber that encased my cock had killed the sensations enough that I was nowhere near an orgasm; I no longer felt the engorged shaft against my cock. Marlene milked the last drops of semen from Gunny as she remained impaled on my erect cock.

I held onto the base of the rubber as I slowly pulled out of my wife's tight, rear orifice. When I moved off the bed she rolled off of Gunny and lay limp on her back. She smiled as I slipped her panties over her feet; she lifted her sweet ass off the bed and pulled her panties into place. In addition to our fetish of watching and being watched during sex, my wife had another fetish; she loved the feel of semen oozing into her panties and drying. She loved the feel of her pubic hair being matted by the drying semen.

Marlene pulled the slick, lubricated rubber off of my cock and covered it with kisses; I knew that before we went to sleep that night she would take care of the heavy load I was carrying. Maybe she would swallow the load, maybe she would add it to the load slowly oozing into her panties; whatever she chose, I would receive my just reward.

It was about midnight when we stood at the door; Marlene in only her panties and me in nothing at all, saying, "Good night!" to the tall Marine in dress blues. As soon as the door closed, Marlene pushed me onto the bed, climbed on top of me, and began kissing me and rubbing my half erect cock against the slick, wet crotch of her panties. When I was completely hard, she used my cock to pry the crotch aside and Impale herself on it. It was immediately apparent that I was getting "sloppy seconds" from my beautiful, sexy, aroused wife; I was happy as a pig in mud when she whispered,