A Totally Unromantic Love Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie gave her an enigmatic smile that was last seen on the Sistine Madonna and said, "Little Chelsea will be part of our life in early September. We can't wait for her to join us. I want to have four more."

I thought her mother was going to faint dead away at THAT bombshell. Maddie made the pronouncement nonchalantly, like she was discussing sightseeing plans. Maybe Maddie was getting a little tired of her parent's attitude too.

They excused themselves. I heard some frenzied conversation and a few raised voices in the house. Then about a half hour later Maddie's youngest sister Milly appeared on the patio.

Milly is short for Millicent. Maddie's full name is Matilda. That led me to believe that Maddie's parents either had an exquisite sense of humor, or they were the most pretentious human beings on the planet.

We both looked at her expectantly.

Milly is like a younger, slimmer and slightly taller version of Maddie, equally smart.

She said with some irritation in her voice. "They want to hold a party tomorrow night to celebrate your marriage.

"I don't get it. I told them that you would be able to do that AFTER the wedding. But they insist on doing it before."

I GOT it, if Milly didn't. They were hoping to illustrate to Maddie all of the things that she would be giving up if they ACTUALLY disowned her.

We both smiled at Milly and said with bogus enthusiasm, "That sounds wonderful." Maddie is a very intelligent woman. She GOT it too.

Milly grinned and said, "The guests of honor are ordered to appear at 7:30 sharp tomorrow night. Why don't you two take one of the cars and Maddie can show you around town. I would like to keep Billy if it is all right with you. He is so cute and Mary and I want to play with him."

Mary was the next youngest to Milly. Her actual name was Mirabelle but nobody called her that.

All three of the girls in that family had the same love of children. And Billy had already adopted them as aunts. They wanted to take him to a pony farm just north of there.

We spent an ideal day and a half touring the Ann Arbor area. I knew about the University of course. But there were a million neat yuppified experiences in a high priced town like that.

I was particularly interested in the area around the farmer's market. I had wondered what had happened to the 1960's era hippies. It was edifying to see that they were all riding around in Mercedes's like "the Man" now.

We were at her castle dressing for the party at 6:30 the next day. I hesitated to call Maddie's family place a "house".

There had been some grief generated with her parents when Maddie insisted that all three of us bunk in the same room.

I would have been willing to sleep alone in my bedroom, with Billy on the floor in a sleeping bag. That was our normal mode of travel.

The problem came when Maddie insisted in sleeping with us. That caused some old-fashioned grief. Apparently non-married people did not sleep in the same room in THAT house.

That led me to wonder if they had actually made the connection, between me and her baby bump yet.

Maddie had already dressed Billy. He was in something that was slightly more preppy than a Kennedy offspring. He was downstairs playing croquet with Milly and Mary.

Maddie was walking around the room in a bra and thong outfit trying to decide which classic little black dress to put on.

She is the hottest looking female I have ever seen in the flesh. And I used to hang around the beaches of South Florida in my younger days.

There is not an ounce of fat on her five foot two inch frame but because her boobs are so big and her hips are so wide she looks like she is more substantial than she actually is.

It isn't until you see her without a stitch on that you realize what a perfect hourglass figure she has.

Her body is completely tight. The muscles under that smooth silky skin are toned without looking over-worked-out.

But her real glory are her legs.

She has been in dance her whole life and her legs are not the typical skinny female ones. They are fully muscled and perfectly developed with calf muscles that stand out like little cannonballs when she is wearing her normal heels.

She was in the same kind of black thigh-high stockings that she was wearing the night I met her. Of course those and a pair of patent leather pumps were all that she had on during that encounter. And those gorgeous legs were wrapped around several guys.

A semi-naked Maddie was just too much. So I grabbed her and kissed her. She opened herself to me the way she has ever since our first kiss. When we kiss she is totally in another world with me.

She burns at a slightly higher temperature than most mortals. It is probably a matter of a fraction of a degree but when you kiss her she is literally hot. That is also true for the other end of her.

Our tongues dueled for a short period and then she gave a loud moan and plastered herself against me.

I was walking her backward toward the bed, still kissing her as she began to tear at my belt. She broke the kiss when the backs of her legs hit the bed. She suddenly pivoted and placed both hands flat on the mattress and elevated her butt.

The sight of those two big solid globes and the smell of her arousal made me a tad harder than titanium.

She was whispering savagely, "Do it!! Put your big hard cock in me! Make me cum!"

She is hard to deny when she is in one of those moods. So I fixed bayonets, pushed her thong aside and even muttered "charge" under my breath.

Sliding into her is as amazing as kissing her. She is hotter and tighter than any experienced twenty nine year old woman ought to be. And she was also amazingly well lubricated. She must have been thinking about me the past couple of days.

She gave a muffled growl and pushed back hard. That led to ten minutes of my pounding that perfect butt, which didn't even ripple as I was doing it.

During all of that time she was making little moans and saying over and over rapid-fire, "Oh-god-oh-god-oh-gods!"

Then she began to hiss, "Yesssss cumming, cumming" and she jammed her hips backward hard in an orgasm that knocked her arms out from underneath her and left her quivering and shaking face-first on the bed.

Needless to say I came in ways that must have changed the atmospheric pressure in her womb.

She lay there with me lying on top of her smooth muscular back like a limp dishrag. She was panting like she had run a world's record 100 yard dash.

We were like that for a blissful minute, as I shrank out of her. Then she turned underneath me. It was easy because we were both covered with a sheen of sweat. I was now lying between her spread legs. Her huge bare tits were squashed between us.

She gave me an almost panicked look and said, "Promise me that this will never change, that you will always be mine and I will always be yours; that nothing will EVER come between us."

She hesitated and said even more emphatically, "PROMISE ME!!" It was like she had a premonition of things to come.

I chuckled and said, "That is the easiest promise I will ever make. You are my perfect woman and I will do whatever it takes to keep you in my life."

It's funny how life changes-up on you in a few short hours. I remembered that promise with some bitter anger a bit later in the evening.

I was dressed well before Maddie.

She has been working on my wardrobe since we have been together. Now I look a lot more Harvard Yard than Laytonsville, Maryland.

However, it is a medical fact that it can be hazardous to a male health if they hover while the female of the species is preparing herself for presentation.

So I went down to the party.

Her sisters grabbed me and waltzed me over to where Billy was. Milly is still young enough to have all of the cool kid games on her computer and that was where Billy would be before Milly put him to bed in our room. But I was allowed to see him before Milly took him upstairs.

Billy is Maddie's pride and joy. She has treated him like her natural born son since the instant she saw him. Her sisters had adopted him for the night and they were in no mood to suffer foolish arguments about his actual parenthood.

That speaks volumes for Maddie's womanly sensitivities. And over the past half year she has spent a lot of money developing him socially.

As a result, in public he has gone from a wounded almost frightened little boy. To a kid who is really social and naturally at ease around people.

He was earnestly expounding about dinosaurs to a small group of amused adults.

His face lit up when he saw me and he ran over to give me a precious little-boy hug. I kissed him on his cheek and said, "How were the ponies?"

He said, "They were fascinating daddy." I thought, "What kind of four year old uses the word 'fascinating' to describe his day?"

Then Maddie appeared on the steps.

She was breathtaking. She was in one of those traditional, cashmere, little black dresses with a simple string of pearls. But THAT classic oval face and THAT spectacular body made her look like Cinderella entering the ball.

Her huge intelligent hazel eyes were framed by her beautiful auburn hair like the curtains on the stage of the Met.

She has amazing clear dusky skin, which she was showing off all the way past her bare shoulders and down to the deep cleavage of her dress.

She had the girls hoisted up to "stun" and those mounds jiggled delectably as she walked. But the pièce de résistance were those magnificent, muscled dancer's legs in their sexy black sheath.

The whole room stopped and watched her descend serenely and gracefully on her four inch heels. She shone with a special blend of happiness and sexuality. I was proud of her. She was mine and no other's.

She made her love crystal clear as soon as she saw me. Her face lit up and she walked toward me with her eyes never leaving mine. She took my arm and squeezed it against those magnificent breasts. She said to me, as if she had dressed only for me, "You LIKE, my love?"

I looked at her with awe and said gently, "I like."

Her parents instantly annihilated THAT special little moment.

They swooped down like a pair of hungry vultures. Then they proceeded to drag us around the room to meet every single one of Maddie's "friends".

During that tour they made it clear that they were introducing me to her REAL peers. I got their point. None of those people were even remotely like me.

The herd of preppy princesses and Joe college types was endless. They were polite to the peasantry. Noblesse oblige demanded that they be polite. Some even appeared friendly. They had one thing in common, great genes and lots of good breeding. They also had money and status.

The "old friend" of Maddie's who was the least friendly was a Tom Cruise lookalike named Chad. My little voice said sarcastically, "Seriously??! Chad?!!"

He was shorter than me, but much heavier. I got the impression that he worked out a lot.

He was in the traditional garb of the preppy, blue blazer, white cll-cotton shirt, rep tie and khaki slacks, boat shoes and no socks. He had that easy self-assured air of assumed superiority that marks their species.

His perfect white teeth glistened as he shook my hand. He visibly communicated that he thought that Maddie had lost her mind.

Both parents made a point of letting me know that Maddie and Chad had been an "item" throughout prep school.

They also dropped a heavy-handed hint that Maddie had handed him her cherry.

They told me that the two of them had graduated together from Harvard. Maddie had gone off to Law School and Chip was Harvard Business.

He was living in Omaha, of all places. That was because he was a rising star at a little firm by the name of Berkshire-Hathaway.

I gathered that Chad's unfriendliness was mainly due to the fact that he had an unrequited love "thing" going for Maddie.

That conclusion was based on the fact that he greeted her with a combination of melancholy, loss, ennui and sheer lust that made me want to retch.

Maddie responded to him in the same approximate way that you would if a 12 foot diamondback rattlesnake reared up in front of you. She gasped and I could see real fright in her eyes. Her dramatic over-reaction was puzzling to say the least.

I didn't get a chance to think about it any further.

That was because at that precise moment her dad roped me out of the herd like a pro.

It was like he wanted to create some space so the two old lovers could "reminisce ".

He grabbed me in a hail-fellow-well met embrace and said, "How about a taste of a real Cuban Bill?"

Then he proceeded to drag me into a wood paneled library that had me looking around to see if Ulysses Grant and J.P. Morgan were going to join us for after-dinner cigars.

There were four other older men in the room all drinking Johnny Walker Blue at $500 a bottle. Her dad handed me a real Cohiba and three fingers.

I "got" it. He was having the obligatory "man-to-man" talk with the new son-in-law. I had to admit that the whole thing was an experience and both the cigar and the scotch were priceless.

I was in there for a couple of hours, fending off questions about what I did for a living.

The old guys were movers and shakers in the Defense community and friends of Maddie's Dad. Most were NASA types but there was one DISA administrator who fell into the realm of my own special little universe.

So I dropped enough hints to give him the idea that I was a lot more than whatever Maddie's dad had portrayed me as.

The look of intelligent understanding in his eyes was gratifying. I had a feeling he would fill Pops in as soon as I was out of the room.

The party was going strong when I got back to it. Maddie was out on the dance floor draped in Chad's predatory arms.

That was a real surprise. I had gotten the impression that she both feared and loathed him. What had changed in the two hours her father had held me captive?

I am the sort of guy who will absolutely NOT stand there while somebody else romances his woman. So I walked straight across the floor and cut in. Chad looked pissed. Maddie looked hammered.

I thought, "What the fuck? One night probably won't hurt the baby but I understood she didn't want to drink at all during her pregnancy?"

Maddie looked at me dazedly, like she didn't recognize me, giggled and said, "I'm drunk"

I said with some irritation in my voice, "I can see that. How did that happen?"

She looked stumped for a second. Then she said, "Dunno, only had one glass?" Then she hiccupped and added blearily, "Tha' I can rembrr" and giggled some more.

At that point one of Maddie's "friends" cut in on HER and I found myself dancing with somebody else.

It was almost like the whole thing was choreographed.

I was rapidly waltzed away. Chad stepped back up to the plate with Maddie.

He proceeded to drag her into an embrace that could only be described as intimate, both arms around her, both hands resting on the globes of her ass and with her huge tits squashed against his chest. She dropped her head onto his shoulder and looked totally out of it. I was disgusted.

The song ended. The next song began. I started back over there to break things up again. Instead I found another preppy princess standing eagerly in front of me.

I was pretty sure that the explanation for the interest of all of those well-bred women was NOT my devastating charm. It felt like a pick-play, executed on Maddie's behalf. My new partner danced me to the far side of the room.

I lost sight of Maddie at that point.

The new chick was so blue blooded that I wondered whether she had arrived in a coach and four.

While I was dancing with her, she was telling me about the madly passionate fling that Maddie and Mr. Chad had while they were in college.

Apparently everybody in their "set" simply "assumed" that they would get married when they graduated. But Maddie had caught Mr. Chad serial cheating. Then to make matters worse he had come over to her place one night "just to talk" and had ended up raping her.

Her "friend" added, "Or at least that's what she claimed. Of course it was her word against Chad's so we didn't know who to believe. We talked her out of filing a police report. It would have been soooo detrimental to Chad's career if she had done that to him."

I thought to myself, "Some friend."

The song ended and I excused myself once again to find Maddie. This time I didn't have any stray aristocrats interfering with my search. That was actually a little disturbing. Maybe I had lost all of my charm? Maybe something else was going on?

I did an entire circuit of the dance floor and there was no Maddie. There were yuppies of every shape and size out there. But I also didn't see that cocksucker Chad. I smelled a well groomed, 200 pound preppie rat.

There were about 10 million rooms in her house and short of going room to room on each floor I was out of luck finding them.

I was beginning to get seriously worried. Maddie was way too drunk to be on her own.

Then I ran into Mary. She is the bigger and taller version of Maddie. She also might have the largest tits in the history of Ann Arbor society.

Where Maddie's are the Rockies, Mary is the Himalayas. They were squeezed into her own little black dress.

I said, "Have you seen Maddie?"

She said, "Last time I saw her she was walking outside with Chad." And she pointed in the direction of the patio doors. I thanked her and scooted out onto the patio.

It was warm and summery out there, very dark once you got away from the glow of the house lights. I saw a few people standing around on the lawn and walked in their direction. I didn't recognize any of them though.

I spied movement in a little ornamental gazebo way off to my left toward the river. I wandered uncertainly in that direction.

I truly thought, "Maybe they're out there admiring the river in the moonlight?"

I know that I'm stupid but the alternative was way too painful to contemplate.

There was a manicured path leading through the trees. It was paved with cedar wood chips. Nobody could hear me approaching.

However, I really didn't need to be quiet. I could have ridden up on an elephant while playing the trombone. The two occupants of that little structure would never have noticed me.

I heard a loud groan followed by a prolonged moan. Then the liquid sound of bodies slapping together.

Maddie was laying prone on one of those expensive outdoor couches with an arm thrown over her eyes and the other at her side.

Her little black dress was hiked up around her waist with the top rolled down and her big beautiful breasts were exposed and bouncing all over her chest as her lover pounded her.

Her powerful legs were wrapped around Mr. Chad's ass and she was writhing around on the couch cushions as he fucked her moaning rhythmically.

She was almost crying with need.

She was shouting over and over, "That's it! That feels so good, harder, harder." Then she went off in a frenzy of bucking and cumming.

As I was making my way quickly back the way I had come I heard a loud "Arrrrrrghhhh" from her partner and a frenzied "Oh My God, Oh Yes!!" from her.

I suppose that I should have seen it coming. She really WAS way too far out of my league. But nonetheless, the pain was unimaginable. Death would have been far preferable to me.

I must have looked like I felt when I walked back into that godforsaken ballroom. Mary rushed up to me concerned. Maddie had only been gone for about 30 minutes. But she was already organizing her own search party.

I said with utter defeat in my voice, "They're out there in the gazebo." She looked downright panicky and rushed out the door with two of the friendlier preppy men in tow.