A Touch of Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On cue David cried out as he slammed a final length into Tara's cervix. Tara came too, screaming the house down. Slipping away and up the stairs, Nikki couldn't reach her room quick enough, leaning back against the door and guiltily reliving the scene she'd just witnessed, quickly discarding her clothes.

As the diaphanous skin-clinging blouse slid from her slender arms to the carpet, her tiny fingers deftly unclasped a bra that barely held in place a wonderfully proportioned bosom, not too big, not too small. Shimmying the pencil skirt at her hips, the gorgeous blonde sighed as it cascaded down her thighs and shins, kicked aside along with her heels. Just her thong remained in place, the moist crotch almost glued to a cunt that screamed for relief. Leaning forward she slid the triangular garment down with a little gasp, the warm air of the room brushing the matted clump of pubic hairs.

Naked at last, Nikki's eyes went up and down the reflection of her figure in the mirror. She regarded the youthful firmness of her tits, the nipples pink and bloated with excitement. She studied the pinch of her dainty waist, the flare of her hips and the inviting roundness of her pert backside, angling to get a better look.

Turning back, she saw the sheen on a straw coloured wisp of hair that did little to hide the pussy beneath, its puffy lips showing clearly through the thin patch, beginning to swell and petal slightly. She stared at the juncture of her thighs and felt the tingling sensations of heat throb through her young body. Legs parting slightly, she slid her hands slowly up her inner thighs until they met at the apex, cupping a soft, silky crotch. Squeezing, Nikki was unable to suppress a small moan.

Sucking in her breath, the student turned from the mirror and stretched out on the bed, closing her eyes and reliving the scene that had set in motion this thrilling turn of events. She kept her hand cupped between her thighs, parting them slightly, her legs bowing at the knees. Nikki arched her spine and made her firm tits stretch upward from her chest, nipples pointing upward to the ceiling. She ran her tongue lasciviously around her lips and tossed her head from one side to the other, letting out a small cry as the tip of her finger slid up and down the moist slit, teasing the outer lips. The silky flesh quivered then parted, sucking and popping with the wetness seeping from her cunt.

Her hips lifted and shivered as Nikki clenched her tight, round arse cheeks, the tip of her finger sliding and roaming over the puffy flesh of her cuntlips, nosing through the silkiness. Wetter than she could ever recall, the juice was beginning to flow in obscene quantities. She couldn't stop it, the tip of her finger and all the satiny flesh between her labia coated in the outpour.

She gripped the bed sheet with her free fist, twisting it into a ball, and groaned, hips still elevated, bum off the bed. Her pelvis tipped and rocked as her pussy muscles squeezed and sucked, her clit straining from the top of her cleft as her fingertip touched it once. It was enough, however, to send electric sensations through her body, a cry expelled from her mouth, before she jerked her finger away from her clit.

She moaned once more and pressed her arse downward, sinking it into the bed, legs flailing apart scissor-like. She clapped her hand back over her cunt, taking a firm grip of her pubic bone, squeezing the whole area of her crotch tightly in an attempt to make the tingling, throbbing sensations stop. But they wouldn't, and she was soon shaking her cunt up and down, mind filled with the illicit images of earlier.

Her finger extended again, sinking into the soft, enfolding flesh with a sticky sound. It probed into the satin folds of her cunt mouth. She felt her big pussy muscle contract wildly and try to capture her finger and suck it up into the sweet, slippery tunnel. She groaned hollowly and let it happen, her hips shuddering. The tip of her finger entered and the muscles pulsed and shivered. She slid it in and fucked herself until her thighs clamped tightly about her tiny hand, capturing it, keeping her fingertip imprisoned in the silky folds of her spasming cunt.

Stealing a breath, she gazed down at her cunt for a long moment. She saw the pinkness of her aroused pussy, the wetness of her slick juices and the little quivers of her muscles. She saw how bloated and puffy her cuntlips had become, the blonde curls waving and stretching from the outer surface as her heart pumped and her pussylips alternately swelled and shrank. She saw the little button of her clit stretching from under its tented hiding place, the tip red and throbbing. She touched it again gingerly and felt massive electric shocks surge through her whole body.

Almost faint, the pretty blonde ran a fingertip along one side of the little root of her clit and then the other, her body bucking involuntarily. The tips of her tits swelled with a violent red hue, hard and rubbery. Spreading her cuntlips wide with the fingers of one hand, she placed the tip of her finger into it carefully, aiming it for the fringed hole. Her muscles sucked and pulled at the digit, twisted around and around just inside her pussy mouth.

She squeezed her eyes shut, the image of Carver and his son using Tara like a rag doll burned indelibly in her brain. She churned and thrashed on the bed and made her finger writhe and twist inside her cunt. She frigged herself with wild abandon, shivering wildly, as the orgasm thundered through her whole body and made her jerk her finger from her vibrating hole.

Her hips arched and shook, her arse cheeks clenched, her pussy spasmed and pulsed around her finger and her legs quivered along the bed as she came hard and very nearly blacked out with the intensity of it. When finally her head unfogged, she slipped her finger from the tingling pussy mouth and felt the wetness of a honey streak along her thigh.

* * *

Two weeks later...

Nikki picked up the telephone, the latest bank statement showing a revised balance of £4,700 (figure that!). "Hello, Mr Carver...it's, um, Nicola Brown...hi...Mr Carver, I'm really sorry, but I don't think I have this month's rent..."

*

As ever, your feedback is appreciated.

12