A Touch of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrusting himself in and out of her, her walls gripped his shaft as he pounded her repeatedly. The sounds of sex filled the room; his dripping cock pounding her wet pussy, moans escaping them both. He moved his hand down to her swollen clit. He rubbed her as he fucked her, making her lose her mind as they moved together. Biting her lip she grinded against him, his balls slapping against her as his fingers made her clit tingle. "I'm....I'm close..." she panted, knowing it was a matter of seconds. "Cum on my cock, baby," He whispered, slamming his dick into her as he massaged her clitoris. With that she came, her muscles squeezing and her body shaking as he kept fucking her.

His fingers left her clitoris and as she was riding out the orgasm the jerking of her pussy walls started sending him over the edge as well. He grabbed a hand full of her fiery red hair and pulled as he pounded her from behind. He couldn't hold back any longer, he wanted and needed release now. Another powerful orgasm ripped through his body and he started ejaculating inside her. "Fuck yes!" he kept repeating as he filled her up with thick ropes of white cum. Grunting and gasping as he emptied his balls, coating her insides with his seed.

When his cock stopped throbbing, he pulled himself out of her. The pair of them collapsing on the bed. Lying next to each other he pulled her up against his body again. He wrapped his arms around her and kept her close to his chest as she softly started crying. Not a word was said and he just held her tightly, gently stroking her red hair as she sobbed.

As minutes passed her crying turned to soft sniffling sounds and he could feel her body started to relax again. "Are you okay?" he carefully asked as he pulled back a bit. She looked up at him, her eyes still a bit teary, and she smiled shyly. "I'm sorry about that," she whispered, "I'm fine...that was...you are.." she stuttered. He didn't give her more time to stutter and answered with a satisfied smile on his sweet face. "That was amazing...and you are wonderful," he replied, struggling to fight the urge to kiss her. Instead he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her head. "You're an amazing woman," he sighed and with that she started crying again, hiding in his warm embrace as he just held her for a while.

After a shared shower with more hugging and touching, hands slowly spreading soap all over and carefully washing each other, they cuddled up in bed for one last hour of being together. In an almost business like way he got up and got dressed. Without saying a word she did the same, already feeling sad about having to say goodbye.

Trying to postpone the inevitable a bit longer she walked with him as he made his way back to his car. Stopping before he turned the corner, scared that if she saw his truck she might be unable to resist the urge to jump in with him.

She leaned in, placing a hand on his chest and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. His stubble felt rough on her soft lips, but it was enough to give her goose bumps all over. Enough to make the butterflies inside that momentarily had settled fly up again. She hated clichés like that. She would roll her eyes at the chick flicks her friends insisted that she watch, pretending to throw up at the happy endings. This was different though. It felt real.

"Thank you," she said while looking into his friendly eyes. "Anytime," he replied with soft chuckle in his voice. All of a sudden he seemed shy and nervous, vulnerable almost. As if the touch of her kiss had spooked him. They had spent the entire day together and he had been confident every minute of it. It was the public display of affection that suddenly made him feel awkward. They both knew they shouldn't be standing here, but neither had any regrets.

She stepped back, her smile slowly disappearing from her face. "Bye," she spoke, her voice hardly more than a whisper. His reply sounded just as fragile, "Bye..." With that she turned and started walking away from him and back to the hotel. He watched her for a few seconds before walking away as well. Each of them returning to their own lives.

12