A Touch of Nerves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling Meg bent down and kissed Christine, tasting her juices on the girl's lips. "You were amazing. I never had felt anything to compare to it before."

A smile once again broke out on Christine's face. "May I assume that I have paid my dues and can be let out now?"

Laughing Meg undid the cuffs and helped Christine to her feet. The two looked into each other's eyes, saying nothing and embraced, letting the warmth of their bodies transfer through the hug. Not a word was spoken as they dressed and left the room. Finding their way back to their beds was not easy as by then most of the lights had been put out, but the two made it back none the worse for wear and each retired. Each quickly kissed before going to their own beds, and as Christine fell asleep that night the role, Carlotta, the upcoming performance, Raoul and even the Phantom were the last things on her mind. That night, she could only spare her thoughts for Meg.

12