A Touch of Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is the mark of the Kelet Legion," she explained. "The black mantis head is our badge, and we wear it as a tattoo above our cunt-lips. Did you not know?"

Jeni shook her head and traced a finger slowly around the tattoo. "Did it hurt when they put it on you?"

"Terribly," the orc replied. "But I endured it for the sake of the Legion."

Jeni crouched down and buried her face in Mousetooth's lap, the orc parting her legs as she knelt backwards to receive the thing that she most desired. Tresses of silky raven hair brushed her thighs, making her gasp and hiss.

"Hellfire!" Jeni whispered. "Your clit is pierced by a ring!"

Mousetooth snarled in her throat when the ring was gently tugged by Jeni's teeth, and she snarled louder when a hot wet tongue licked the flesh around it. A finger stroked up and down her moist slit, sending quivers through her belly, while another burrowed beneath her body to squirm between her buttocks.

"Your asshole feels so tight," Jeni commented, without breaking the rhythm of her tongue as it darted inside the orc girl's cunt. "It feels exactly like Jil said that it would."

Mousetooth licked a trickle of sweat from her upper lip and closed her eyes. "How does Jil know?"

Jeni gave a muffled chuckle, rubbing the tip of her nose against the clit-ring. "Jil told me that orc girls have the cutest assholes. She reckoned yours would feel like a vice, and her guess is indeed correct."

Mousetooth grinned. "I thank you for the compliment."

She lay back, stretching her spine on the grass and gazing up at the stars as her senses savoured the fingers and tongue of her new lover.

* * * * *

"Well?" asked Tricky Mo. "Is your quest fulfilled?"

"It is," Mousetooth replied, beaming a broad smile as she sharpened her sword in the early morning. A mist swirled around the edges of the forest and the dawn air was clammy and cold. The Legion's camp lay quiet, for it was a day of rest, and only the scouts and sentries had tasks to undertake.

Mo sniffed the air and looked up at the grey sky. "We'll meet a storm on the high trails today, I think. And tonight our tents must endure the rain."

"I care not," said Mousetooth, sheathing her blade in its scabbard. "For tonight I'll be snuggled in a feather bed, with Jeni on one side and Jil on the other."

"I'm impressed by your wooing skills, comrade," said Mo, grinning as she adjusted her sword-belt. "Perhaps one day you might tell me the secret behind your success?"

"I might," answered the orc. "If you ask nicely."

12