A Touch Revisited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers

Her fingers moved down further until she was tracing patterns over my mound.

Running over my lips, she teased them with her nails. Sliding one finger in, she scraped the nail over the head of my clit making me moan, my cunt instantly getting wetter.

"Stay here," she whispered and got off the bed, walking over to her bag. Searching it she came out with a small vibrator and a double ended dildo. She made her way back to the bed and pulled the blanket back over herself.

She dropped the dildo between us and turned on the vibe. The room was filled with a tiny buzzing as she placed it on my skin, travelling down my body, across my nipples and down my stomach until she reached my cunt. I moaned deeply as she slid it inside me and it touched the tip of my clit. Moving it in tiny circles she continued to search around until she found the most sensitive spot, bringing a moan from me so deep I could feel it to the pit of my stomach. My whole body tightened as she concentrated on that one spot, her mouth wrapping around one nipple, sucking and biting on it until it was fully erect. My body writhing, my hips alternately arching with my back, vying for attention.

My hands tightened as I felt my orgasm approaching. One gripping the bedclothes, the other tightening on her thigh, my nails digging in, making her draw her breath in sharply and moan, the pain turning to pleasure. Pressing the vibe deeper she moved it in small circles.

"Oh Fuck," I moaned and I came, creshendoing loudly, my nails raking across her thigh as my body contracted, leaving welts in their wake, both of us curled around each other for differing but very similar reasons as she continued to press the vibrator against me while her tongue and lips still paid attention to my nipple.

As I calmed, one hand went down to join hers. I took the vibe from her fingers and turned to face her, still breathless and flushed. Turning it off I dropped the vibe between us and slid my hand over her round thigh. With my hand to the small of her back I pulled her into me. I wrapped one leg around hers and she moved forward to kiss me.

Her tongue slid into my mouth, playing with my own, running around my lips and teeth. Her full lips on mine, her kisses making me moan and go weak. She had always managed to do that. She continued her assault on my mouth, her beautiful, deep, wet kisses making me catch my breath, her fingers playing over my body as mine did the same. Our bodies writhing against each other. Kisses becoming harder, she wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled, at the same time as her tongue became more insistent and she pulled me into her. My fingers moved over her body and slid slowly and gently down until they found their way between her beautiful full thighs. Sliding two fingers into her cunt, I found her clit and gently rubbed.

She moaned and kissed me deeper, my lips were starting to tingle but I did not want to stop. My fingers playing with her cunt, her lips playing with mine, her fingers tracing across my back, the most sensitive places being touched so gently, making me shiver. Totally lost in each others needs we played, gently, sensually, feeding each others desires, mine of her lips, hers of my fingers. She pushed herself towards me, pushing her clit hard onto my fingers, her lips on mine matching the force of her cunt onto me, her kisses more intense, deeper, making me moan, melting me with need and passion until she came, warm cum flooding her cunt, flowing onto my fingers, making them slide around.

As she moaned into my mouth, her tongue made another assault on mine and I sucked it into my mouth, biting gently, letting it slide in between my lips, making me moan. Wrapping my hair around her fingers once more, she pushed herself against me and pulled on my bottom lip. I moaned as she tugged my hair, pulling my head back slightly, fingers winding tighter, gentle but rough at the same time, I shuddered as my orgasm coursed through my body. We held each other close, lost in the sensations of skin against skin.

She loosened her grip on my hair and her kisses became less insistent and intent, enjoying the simple pleasure of kissing and touching once more. The sun was now fully up and I broke free to raise my head and look over her shoulder at the clock. It was 6:30am and we had to check out at 10am. Our weekend was almost at an end and I put my head back down, our noses almost touching. She kissed me tenderly.

"Is it time?" she whispered.

"Almost," I replied as I buried my head under her chin. She held me and kissed the top of my head sighing.

Lifting her backside off the bed she put her hand underneath her and took it back out again triumphantly holding the double dildo. Smiling at me she dropped it on the floor and wrapped the blanket around us both.

"Maybe next time," she murmured and snuggled in next to me. We'd the presence of mind to book an alarm call for 9am and were soon both fast asleep, content and sated.

The phone rang, making us both jump and I reached over and picked up the receiver. Reception informed me that it was 9am. I thanked them and turned back over.

"Its time honey," I said stroking her face.

"I know," she replied, "but I really don't want it to be."

"Me either, come on," I said and rolled out of the bed, turning and grabbing her hand. She smiled and got out of bed. We wandered around in companionable silence, clearing and tidying, both deciding to have a quick shower. We dried each other and put on our light clothes from the previous night. Picking up all the toys, we put them in her bag and did one final sweep of the room before facing each other.

"Don't leave it five years next time," she said.

"We won't, I promise. Now, are you ready?" I replied, picking up my bag.

She shouldered her own bag and took my hand, opening the door.

Walking down the corridor and down the sweeping staircase, we checked out and walked hand in hand through the car park. Putting our bags in our cars we turned and faced each other.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me in for a final breathtaking kiss.

"Keep in touch. Ok?" she said.

I nodded mutely, not trusting my voice. She turned and got into her car. I turned and got into my own and we followed each other out of the grounds and onto the main road.

She flashed her hazard lights and was gone.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers
12