A Touching Tale of Hardcore Anal

Story Info
How many cocks can a good sub-girl take?
3.3k words
3.85
201.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lourdez01
lourdez01
17 Followers

You're going to make me take a cab from the airport wearing a short, black skirt, black garters belts, ruffled panties, and pigtails. I'm going to walk into your house and find you on the couch, but you're going to tell me I can't touch you because we're going to play a game first. My short skirt is barely going to cover my beautiful, round ass, and my large tits are going to be stretching the fabric of my tight, white t-shirt. You're going to tell me to stand in the middle of the room with my ass facing you and to lift my skirt, so you can see my panties. The pink, girly ruffles are going to be a sexy contrast to my tanned, olive skin. You're going to tell me to pull my little panties down to my ankles, spread my legs, bend over and grab my ankles, but only with one hand. With the other hand you're going to make me start touching my clit, really slowly at first, but then you're going to tell me to start hurting myself. I'm going to rub take my clit between my fingers and twist and pinch it, which will make me cry out in pain a little bit.

You're going to tell me to stop for a minute, to spread my legs further, bend over more and grab my ankles again so you can see how wet my pussy's getting. My ass will be quivering with excitement and fear, and my nipples will tighten against my bra. You're going to tell me to put one hand on the floor for leverage, and to let some pussy juice get on my other hand and to start licking it off my fingers, sucking on each one. I'm going to like tasting myself, and won't be able to stop the sounds of pleasure coming from escaping my mouth. You're going to ask me if little sluts like tasting their own pussy juice and are going to make me say it with my hand still in my mouth. You're going to tell me to shove all my fingers in my mouth and say that little sluts eat their own pussies because it's all they're good for. I'm going to make small, grunting sounds against the hand in my mouth, and you're going to tell me I'm a good, little slave. Then you're going to tell me to get ready, because I'm about to get what I deserve, and when you say this I'm going to feel my pussy get wet.

You're going to tell me to grab the butt plug from the kitchen counter and spit on it, then stick it in my mouth and roll it around. Then you're going to tell me to grab my ankle with one hand again and spread my legs, but this time as far as they'll go so my asshole's spread. Then you're going to tell me to shove the butt plug in my asshole and pull it out, stick it in and pull it out. You're going to tell me to fuck myself for you. You're going to make me repeat this until you can tell that's it's starting to hurt, and then you'll tell me to leave it inside my ass, holding it inside me with my sphincter muscles. Then you're going to make me grab the small dildo from the counter and do the same thing; spit on it and shove it in my mouth, then take it out and spit on it one more time.

You're going to tell me that I'm about to fuck myself as hard as you would fuck me.

You're going to tell me to put the small dildo in my pussy, super slowly, and to make sure I push it all the way in without making a single noise--to look like it feels good the whole time. You're going to be able to tell by my eyes when I've put it in too far and it starts to hurt, and you're going to tell me to stop there, then to pull it out about an inch, and then to shove it back in, a little further. You're going to make me fuck myself for a while, pushing the dildo in and out of my pussy, while keeping the buttplug in my asshole; double penetrating myself. Then you're going to tell me you're going to make me hurt myself some more.

You're going to make me get on the floor on all fours, with my ass still facing you, and then you're going to get off the couch and come up behind me. You're going to make me keep my face to the floor while you pull your belt off, and I'm going to hear it and start shaking. While you're pulling your belt off you're going to tell me to shove the butt plug in my asshole as far as it will go, like a good, anal slut, and to twist it in a circle so it gets in further, trying to get past the big part at the end. When you can see that it hurts you're going to smack the plug with your hand, pushing it a tiny bit further. I'm going to accidentally make a sound because of the pain, and you're going to smack it again, pushing it in even further. Each smack of your hand is going to shoot a stream of hot, blinding pain through my body, shocking me with every blow. You're going to let me know that you're going to keep smacking the thing that's buttfucking me, and if I make a noise you're going to punish me. I'm going to be shaking from the pain at this point, and you're going to laugh when my exhausted arms start to give way from fatigue. You're going to smack the butt plug, wait for it to pop back out, smack it again and wait. You're going to ask me if I know that stupid, little whores get ass fucked, just like they deserve and I'll say yes. When I reply you're going to remind me that I'm not allowed to talk, and then you're going to smack the buttplug again, forcing it into my stretched out-fuck hole.

Then you're going to start taking your clothes off.

You're going to let me know that no matter what happens I'm not allowed to make any noises. Not one. The only thing I'm allowed to say is thank you as you shatter my ass. You're going to tell me to take my shirt and my bra off so you can see my big, hardened tits, and when I do you're going to grab my tits with your hands, pinching and twisting until my skin starts to get warm from the pain. Then you're going to pull the plug from my ass and the dildo from my cunt, setting both on the floor next to me, and then you're going to tell me we're about to play a new game.

You're going to go to the room and grab a big box of sex toys, setting each where I can see them. Nipple clamps, dildos and vibrators are going to litter the floor where you dump them, spreading before me like a yard full of torture devices.

You're going to ask me how many toys I can take in my holes at one time, and when I don't answer you're going to start grabbing the biggest and the longest from the pile, setting five on the opposite side of me. Then you're going to tell me to grab each side of my ass with my hands, pulling the cheeks apart so you can see my busted hole. When I do as I'm told, you're going to rub your finger in the middle, tickling my most sensitive area. You'll stick the tip of your finger in my ass, swirling it around and around, feeling the insides of my anus. Then you'll stick the fore-finger from your other hand inside me and open my asshole up manually, forcing me to gape before you. When you have stretched my asshole out to the size of a quarter, you're going to spit down my hole, letting me know this is the only lube we're going to be using today.

Then you're going to remove your hands from my asshole and grab the largest dildo of the five.

"Suck it." You'll say, swinging a 12" schlong in front of my mouth. I'll wrap my lips around it, feeling the girth of it on my tongue. You're going to shove it into my mouth, forcing it past my teeth and down my throat, triggering my gag reflex. My eyes will start to water and my throat will start to close, sending shivers of excitement down my core.

Then you're going to yank the cock from my mouth and force it into my asshole without warning. You're going to feel my back buck against you from surprise and you're going to tell me to hold the fuck still and to be a good, little anal slave. You're going to force it in and out, in and out, further and deeper inside me. Then, when I'm starting to get used to it, you're going to grab another one. I'm going to feel you pushing the tip of the double ended dildo against me pussy and try to relax, so I won't be tempted to make a noise. You're going to shove it into my dripping cunt, feeling my body tighten the further you go.

"Now it's time to have fun." You'll say.

You're going to tell me to hold the dildo in my pussy while you grab another one, choosing your weapon carefully. Then you're going to tell me to spread myself further, to get ready for a third toy inside me. You're going to force the tip of a another fuck stick into my pussy, watching my face contort with the pain. Then, as I hold onto the two dildos in my cunt, you're going to tell me it's time for your cock to get involved.

You're going to jam your throbbing cock into my ass, liking the way my asshole looks when it's stretched out. My ass is going to gape to be able to take you in me, and I'm going to want to scream out in pain. You're going to fuck me slowly at first, pulling your cock in and out of my busted hole. Then you're going to start pounding me, enjoying the way my tits bounce on the floor with every thrust.

Then you're going to tell me to look at you so you can see my face and you're going to ask me if I want to scream. I'm going to want to say yes, and you're going to remind me that I don't make the rules, and that I'm not allowed to cry. You're going to ask me if I like having four cocks in my body at one time and I'm going to say yes. You're going to tell me you're going to teach me a lesson about keeping my fucking mouth shut, and you're going to grab the butt plug that was just in my ass and bring it towards my mouth. I'm going to see what you're doing and shut my mouth and turn my head, trying to keep you from sticking it in. You're going to shove your cock deeper inside me and grab by my hair, forcing my head back and my mouth open.

"Bounce up and down on my cock." You're going to say.

"I can't." I'll reply.

You're going to pull my hair back further, forcing me into a squatting position.

"Bounce up and down!" You're going to say.

I'm going to try to do as you ask, positioning my wrecked body over your cock. You're going to grab me by the shoulders and yank me down onto your pole, sending the three dildos deeper into my slut holes. You're going to grab me by the arms and force me to continue bouncing up and down, up and down, shoving the cocks in with every bounce.

I'm going to scream, and when I do you're going to let go of my arms, grab the butt plug and force it past my lips, past my teeth and into my mouth.

"Keep bouncing." You're going to order, and as I do, stretching both of my holes as far as they can go, you're going to grab my panties and wrap them over my mouth and around my head, securing the butt plug in place.

"Disobedient girls get what they deserve." You're going to say.

You're going to tell me to put my face on the ground, so the butt plug is touching the floor and being forced further down my throat, and to spread my legs at the same time to open up my ass for you. You're going to keep fucking my ass with the dildos inside me, watching me gape with every thrust. You're going to hear me trying to scream against the dirty butt plug and gagging when I can't, and you're going to tell me that I'm such a good girl to take five cocks in my 3 holes at the same time. You're going to tell me that I'm the sexiest little anal slut in the world, and that you've never known an anal slut to be able to take so many cocks in her at once. You're going to tell me how beautiful I am with every hole completely full, and you're going to say sweet things to me, trying to get me to relax. You're going to keep your cock in my butthole, going in further and further, feeling me tighten against the pain, and you're going to tell me that this is what I'm good for, to let you fill all of my holes with five different cocks, and to be your obedient sex slave. You're going to tell me that I'm not good for anything other than taking everything in my holes, and giving you whatever you want.

You're going to remind me that anal slaves don't make the rules, and that now that I've done five cocks at once you're going to do it all the time, whenever you want. I'm going to let the pain fill me completely and relax against you, letting you fuck me like a slut pig, and letting you hurt my little body for your pleasure. You're going to take the panties off the butt plug and pull it out of my mouth, and you'll notice the mascara running down my face. You're going to tell me to say that I've never been happier than at this moment, right now, with four cocks in me, and when I do you're going to tell me that I belong to you now, that I'm here for you to fuck whenever you want. That I'm just full of meat sockets for you to fuck. You're going to make me tell you thank you for sticking five cocks in me at once, and that I can't believe how good it feels when you treat me like a piece of meat. Then you're going to tell me you love me, and when I tell you I love you, too, you're going to get so turned on that you fuck me hard again, pushing in and out of my torn up little body, deeper and deeper, until you finally shoot your huge, hot load into my tormented ass.

Then, when you're all done you're going to tell me to lay down on my tummy, and you're going to take every cock out of me, slowly and one at a time, starting with your own from my ass, then the two from my broken cunt, leaving one inside my butthole. Cum is going to leak out from between my legs and you're going to notice it's tinted with red, making you harder. Knowing I'm about at my breaking point you're not going to fuck me again, but you're not quite done with me, either. You take the final dildo from my ass and sweetly tell me to open my mouth so I can taste how hard you fucked me, and taste how good of a little anal slave I am. I'm going to do what you say, since I'm too worn out to fight you, and you're going to slip the tip of the dildo into my mouth, rolling it around on my tongue. You're going to make me suck the cock that was in my ass, slowly at first, and then you're going to tell me that you need me to gag on my own ass, that it will make me a better girl. You're going to make me tilt my head back so my throat is straight, shoving the double ended dildo into my throat, and when I start to gag you're going to push it further, until my entire throat and mouth are filled with the cock from my ass. Then, just because you can, you're going to plug my nose and watch my eyes start to water and my futile attempt to fight you. Then you're going to unplug my nose and remove the cock from my throat, and then tell me to kiss it and thank it for letting me eat my own asshole.

After that you're going to tell me to lie down on the floor, put my arms over me head and spread my legs. You're going to rub my tits where the bruises are, and I'm going to relax in your hands. You're going to see my nipples harden with your touch. When you finish with my tits you're going to move down to my pussy. You'll see how red and swollen I am, and you're going to know I did all of these things because I love you. You're going to grab some Neosporin and rub it, with both of your hands, into every fold of my broken cunt, and I'm going to make little noises, showing you I like it. Then you're going to make me flip over. You're going to see that after everything you'd just done, my asshole is still tight and ready, and you're going to take a small amount of Neosporin, put it on your finger and slowly, in the sweetest way, part my ass and stick your finger in. You're going to hear me exhale to be able to take your finger, and you're going to kiss my back and my ears. You're going to feel how hot it is in my body, and can tell that my ass has just been traumatized, and you're going to slowly rub the cream in me, watching me relax as you do, letting it mix in with the cum and the blood that is still inside me.

Then you're going to pick my tired little body up and take me into the bathroom, turn the shower on and lay me in it. You're going to tell me to lay with my knees up and spread on the bottom of the tub, and you're going to aim the stream into my asshole, helping me clean. Then you're going to grab my toothbrush and clean my mouth. Afterward you're going to help me out of the tub and wrap me in a towel, lay me in our bed, wrap your huge, strong arms around me and let me curl up against you. I'm going to be exhausted from the punishment, and you're going to say sweet, loving things into my hair. Then, right when you think I'm about to fall asleep, I'm going to thank you for turning me into a better girl.

And you'll kiss me on the mouth and tell me you're welcome.

lourdez01
lourdez01
17 Followers