All Comments on 'A Town Without Honor Ch. 05'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 798 Comments (Page 7)
BlueRocket126BlueRocket126almost 3 years ago

I really love this series and hope that one day you will delight us all with a finale

jsch1947jsch1947almost 3 years ago

A magnificent story. Not happy with the ending. Even as well done as it is,bits still BTB formulaic. She cheats, he leaves, finds replacement, ends marriage. Always finding a better replacement.

I object to the "at all costs" in the RAAC, but it seems stupid to turn away from a lifetime relationship.

The price of his pride is excessive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is too well written to be left hanging. It appears that TTT intended to add at least one more chapter, and there does need to be resolution of several threads. Would one of you real writers try to contact TTT and either get him to finish it or secure permission to add your ending?

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

It needed an end. I wish incomplete stories are not allowed.

But, good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs an ending, he needs to go back to Janie. This story shouldn't be posted at all. Drives me insane that we won't receive a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done up to this point but it needs a resolution - or we need to have more about Honor and where his life goes from here - probably will need at least 4 or 5 more chapters - especially since he with have to deal with Beth for a long time - I mean what if she ends up pregnant from their swan song night?.…....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1. Enjoyed the story. Could feel the hurt and anger.

2. That type of person wouldn’t have cried his woes to everyone that would listen time and again. Can’t see that person being so whiny

3. Loved the Janie angle.

4. Agree he wouldn’t go back to Beth

5. Need closure on story. It’s like you just stopped writing after 5 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. He needs to go back to Beth. She has suffered and if he rely loves her it is time to forgive her. Can he really start a new relationship if he cannot give his complete heart. Plus, if his plan is to go back to Jane, didn't he just cheat on her with Beth?

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Please no more. I give 5☆ to everything I read. Not possible.

danbo56danbo56over 2 years ago

this is a great story and you spent a lot of time building it and then the end was rushed and in my opinion incomplete this is 3 maybe 4 chapters short what happened to Honor new family the company and Beth please revisit it and complete it because its a shame to leave it like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story...but you left it hanging...shame cause it deserves to have a proper denouement. Frankly, there is sufficient meat in this one to fun two to five more installments, it's that good. In addition, the total lack of any treatment of the slut wife's inner space that caused her to cheat....makes that part seem almost trite. You can do better than this and I look forward to seeing the quality writing and insight greatly expanded

Servant111

fregenfregenover 2 years ago

Story made me cry. Ouch. Really needs the last chapter (s) author has promised.

But sadly I note that this is the last posting of TTT. Nothing else in last 4 1/2 years. I hope that does not mean TTT has finished writing.

Thanks for sharing.

266xxyz266xxyzover 2 years ago

So i'll try one more time:

Shit...I wrote but computer ate it Great story great writer. But I believe TTT cashed in some time ago and if you look at his list of works this was the last time he was here. I'd heard shortly after this chapter came out that TTT was in ill health. Perhaps some one could finish his work for him. I'm FTDS would do it but he's tits up too as are several we've lost over the years. Possibly Vandi and CTC writing as Semper Amare could. IDK.

Well if you gone to the place where your printer never runs out of ink and your computer doesn't fuk you over TTT may that Lone Star be shining on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

La più bella mai finita

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A writer without honor.

Rainman80Rainman80over 2 years ago

Good story. I say keep his soulmate BB and destroy Fred. But, I know it's just a story.

21223452122345over 2 years ago

In the end, I can completely understand the outcome, but two wrongs do not make a right. She was wrong, and it is implied that she tried to talk to him about it but he did put her third and pushed her away. And then he ran, exacerbating the situation. In the end cooler heads should have prevailed, they should have taken time to work it out and reconnect. He wasn't "Honor" and she wasn't perfect the way he created her in his mind, the only way for her was down and that is an unobtainable position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story......So far. Bio indicates new material is forthcoming. This is a story that begs to be finished! Please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is the writer alive or dead ? If alive please finish the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well if he's cashed in his chips, this was a helluva last story to go out on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, but prefer a more definitive ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author also failed to conclude series "It was just a blow job", another almost great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So GREAT and the story falls flat to nothing and rudely loses the entire storyline because of -

Nice just leaving your followers hanging???

As an emotional romantic and extremely loyal, trustworthy and dedicated spouse who is deeply in love; I would wrap my enduring love around Beth and my kids and beg for understanding and forgiveness from each other while being blessed with each other’s forever love forevermore ❤️

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

I was reminded of the bible story of God promising to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if Lot could find 10 righteous men. He failed. There was not one righteous man or woman in the town who would speak up; and only one who was repentant.

I don't understand the employees' or the town's resentment. Great benefits and he paid 3 scholarships per year. Surely some of them were smart enough to realize he didn't NEED to expand the company and create more jobs for that many years. A year or 2 to get his controller on the market and he could have sold off the patent then.

Buying the house and spending $$$ to decorate it didn't make sense. I didn't think he intended to spend any time there except to visit his children. After the company invariably goes in the shitter, BB will probably move closer to her parents. He will have no need to ever set foot there again. Especially not even for mom. Especially since it looks like he's going to be a Newf...

On the drive home he made a call 'to Janie to get her caught up'. Did she get caught up on the tent romp with anal? I'd like to hear that one, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story failed at the 2nd chapter....

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Wish the author well but I'm afraid he is no longer with us on this earth. If he is, I'd love to read this over again from the start if another chapter is added.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 2 years ago

Remind me NEVER to start a story that doesn't have a published ending. Without an ending IT SUCKS!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Notseq,

Helluva comparison reference. Thank you for that.

To you whiners, if we find out he's still alive, maybe you have a point. Seems more likely you are all self centered thoughtless asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Tx Tall Tales is okay, but preoccupied with something much more important. This is a great story whether it's finished or not. I've been sorely tempted to read it a second time, but I've been hoping TTT would show up and finish it proper. Our best thoughts and prayers for his safe return.

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 2 years ago

My all time favourite story. I am delighted that people are still making comments. The song Ar Éirinn Ní Neosfainn Cé Hí, that Honor sang with Janie can be downloaded, and its haunting beauty always thrills me. Also many of the other songs that Honor sang with Janie, and Janie's "I don't like your girlfriend" are among my favourite songs. I have never felt the need for any further chapters to this story. It sits comfortably with me where it is. Fate took Honor to Newfoundland, and in Janie he found a true soul mate. He will make a new life with her but will still have the capacity to care for Beth and their children. Beth has to move on. Life has dealt her a rough deal but life can do that. We can only play the hand that we are dealt.

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 2 years ago

I do not understand why people think this story is not finished. The relationship between Honor and Beth is too badly damaged to be renewed the way it was. But Honor still wants to care about his family which he can do even as he builds a new relationship with Janie. Beth and Honor were soulmates but that has been broken. Honor has found a new soulmate in Janie, and a new business opportunity with Janie in Newfoundland. I can see no loose ends to the story at this point. The only sadness is that Beth has to make a new future but she has her mother and children so there is always hope for her.

Rainman80Rainman80over 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on literotica! You tell a great tale!

Bbump41Bbump41over 2 years ago

Finish the damned story

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

As many others have said, an incredible tale but my God, where is the ending?

It can never be 5 stars when so much is left unsaid and unfinished.

I hope the author is well and happy and maybe one day revisits.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Matu,

Because he said at the end, "Thanks for sticking with me this long. The end is near." That would seem to indicate he was almost finished writing. OTOH, maybe he was saying he was had late stage pancreatic cancer. Guess we may never know.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

1*

Pussywhipped sucker's tale

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Please add more chapters to this

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

kamdev you are truly stupid.

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

I hope against hope that you will finish the story. For the love of God, where is the ending?

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Five years dude! hope there is an ending coming.

Kind of hoping that it's not going to be as predictable as some have forecast if we do get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the hell is there a cuckold ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was only the second story (series) of yours that I have read and I really enjoyed it. You write extremely well!

Jim

Locksley7Locksley7about 2 years ago

Periodically, I come back to this story (the series) and read it again, feeling the same excitement but, also, the same sadness that I felt the first time that I read it. It is one of the first stories I read here, and it has stayed with me for a long time. I admire your writing skills. You are an artist with words. Somehow I wish that the story could have been less bittersweet, but then it would not have the same impact. All of that to say, "Thanks" for a well-written and heart-touching story.

waifwaifabout 2 years ago

Not sure why people keep whining for the past 5 years that the story isn't finished. There is more than enough story here, without tying up all the loose ends like it's a Dickens novel. There was no RAAC ending, nor was there a bitch burning. There was only enough ambiguity to allow the reader some room to speculate.

It seems obvious that, despite their love for each other, the marriage has ended. Everyone has paid a price, and there are no winners.

The best stories make you think.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

For the anonymous asking why the cockold ending. Look at his other stories, that should tell you everything. A tip, always first look at the other stories the writer has written, it usually gives a good indication what to expect and if you should bother. Tx Tall Tales is a good writer I just do not like what he writes.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Sad. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

A somewhat satisfying ending, but I really wanted to see him end up with Janie. This story feels incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The entire story pisses me off

Not only is his entire family a bunch of trash, but he's such a holier-than-thou prick that it's no wonder nobody likes him. That doesn't excuse his family's betrayal, AT ALL! But there's such thing as TOO "good"

Also, besides the fact that it'll never be fucking finished....there's the very simple fact that probably not a single one of the characters, from the main character stuck in his black-and-white world to his bitch mom and sister, even his whore wife, will actually learn from this

Not that he should end up taking her back or forgiving his "family" - but he needs to learn how to be a decent, lenient human being and his "family" need to learn what betrayal means

rayironyrayironyabout 2 years ago
Blow off "Anon"...I doubt that he ever did anything creative in his blow hard life.

Appreciate the strong ambivalence and dramatic tension.

You earned your 5* all along this tale...Thank you!

matuateneiramatuateneiraabout 2 years ago

I keep returning to this story. It is my all time favourite. So it puzzles me that some people think wrongly that Honor has become a cuckold, and is planning to go back to Beth. It seems clear to me that the final trip of Beth and Honor was simply a recognition by each of them that the relationship that they had was beautiful but that it was now history. Beth was going to be a solo mother. Honor was starting a new relationship with Janie, but he would still be a part of his children's lives, just not a living at home father. I don't fully agree with the comment by Waif that "There are no winners". All of the characters have a hopeful future so there are no losers, and there is nothing to stop them being winners in the future.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Wait! Are you telling me I just read through the first five parts giving 5 stars to every one because it's been amazing, and now I come to find you didn't finish it??

Please, pleaseeeeeee finish it. I know it's 5 years later, but just please wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know the author said he would be back soon to finish the story but he laid down enough clues in this last chapter to how he intends the characters to move on from now. I get that some people find Honor too squeaky clean, 'holier than thou' as one phrased it but he is just a simple man living his life according to what many believe is an old-fashioned code of honour, one passed down to him from his father.

The relatives in Newfoundland actually seem to share that code and understand him.

I reckon he will be happy back there with Janie and their new life together.

5 stars from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another story where the family are vile people and nothing happens. Why is this a thing on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautifully written and crafted story even though Honor, notwithstanding his enormous talent and admirable principles, in many respects lacked judgement, balance, mercy, forgiveness, or a sense of proportion. For all of his great qualities, he really was, nevertheless, in many respects insufferable, determined to make life harder and less happy than it need be. However principled, people like Honor who lead such untempered lives, who can’t calibrate their responses to adversity or wrongdoing (in other words, they just can’t get over shit), at the end of the day they simply aren’t good long term bets. At some point, they’re gonna blow shit up. Granted someone else may light the fuse, but they’ll just stand there, let it burn, and blow up everything. It’s not traditional and old fashion values I’m challenging (l happen to share them) it’s simply injudicious rigidity. Oh well, it’s his fictional life, not mine, thankfully.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

It is so ridiculous that in all these stories, wifey ends up being innocent, it was not her fault, she lost control drugged ad nauseum. Why did she go ad get drunk and put herself in a vulnerable position. The new of course , hubby is always the bad guy, it I see his fault because of success, she could not handle alone ness so it I should again his fault blah blah. This sort of writing reflects overall attitudes in society, and is the reason we have men getting killed in family court, one in five men raising a kid not theirs, women now being told it is their right to assert their sexuality,code speak for stepping out, and of course men everywhere all saying things like her cheating is ok because it was only once. ...dreck.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 2 years ago

Fuck it dude, you are screwing this up in the wrong way.... this sux, BIG time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He’s surprised she doesn’t call him honor, really he punished his own kids for his wife’s betrayal any real man would of taken his kids not ran off they didn’t deserve that an he doesn’t deserve their forgiveness he should beg to be allowed back in their lives an imo he’s not trustworthy something bad happens an he runs away not sure I’d want MY kids to learn that. good thing this is fiction

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Gave this 5 stars...and its a great read...BUT I ABSOLUTELY HATE CLIFFHANGER UNFINISHED STORY CHAINS,,. TTT YOU OWE US A 6th SEQUEL!!!! Leaving this unfinished like this is simply chickenshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story exposed the difficulty each and every one of us has in living up to our own ideals. The disappointment that both Honor and BB felt regarding their own shortcomings was as much a result of their own unrealistic expectation of themselves; the damage to their relationship evolved immensely from their not being able to communicate the intensity of their feelings about needs they had of each other.

But of course that was how the author wrote the story to play out, and he should be given full credit for the skill with which he did so. So for that he deserves major kudos for immersing (most of) us so deeply into the lives of the characters he created that I can't really believe that ANYONE could be happy with the way things worked out. Damn sad tale all around...except for Jane and the Newfs--but of course we saw that coming just as soon as he "found" his family in Newfoundland.

One quibble: Why is it that there seems to be this thread appearing n LW stories that the adulterous wife has been drugged and thereafter essentially raped without her consent? At least in the initial copulation? It's a good plot device to ameliorate her fall from grace...but I'm skeptical that "one fucking" has such a massive effect on her psyche that she thereafter can't help herself from "keeping on keeping on". Unless of course they've videotaped her fucking--which I can actually see being sufficient pressure to keep doing it.

But LW stories are great fantasies that allow us to explore our reactions to lots of scenarios. Especially if they're written as well as this one. Thanks and more please. 10 out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the hell reading all chapters but it turns out it wasn't finished yet until today or not going to finished it and leaving THE END to our own imagination.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

I'm still eagerly awaiting a sequel to this. BB is written so good, I somehow still wish Honor and BB could reconcile, and the wait for a future (hopefully) chapter is not easy. Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have mostly thoroughly enjoyed this story and am looking forward to the next chapter.

One thing that I do find strange in this and many other stories (not just those by Tx Tall Tales) is where the cheating wife (or friends/family) tell the hero that she totally loves him. My first response would be NO! You cannot truly love someone if you cheat or let yourself get in a position where your resistance is lowered to the extent that you cheat. However, that type of response never seems to be used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And where is the promised ending? "The end is near".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Given the amount of time we have waited for the end of this story I think we must assume the story will never be completed. Seems we have an 'author without honor.'

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasalmost 2 years ago

Hi Tex,

I enjoyed this story. In fact, have read it numerous times. I would love to enjoy at least another chapter. Same for the Gor story. Thanks so much for everything.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgeralmost 2 years ago

l'm going to go check 'finish the damn story' to see if he picked up the dropped ball

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgeralmost 2 years ago

sadly, l just read that half of the duo that comprised FTDS passed away some time ago.

sillylover723sillylover723almost 2 years ago

Thank you for the story. I couldn't stop reading even though it was way too late! :) Wish that it continued to a clearer resolution, but it seemed to point in that direction. Probably it's listed in the wrong category but I very much enjoyed it. Wonder how close to reality the Newf sections were. intrigued. Thanks again!

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

Great writer. The depth of character development is exceptional.

I could not stop reading.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengealmost 2 years ago

What a sad, sad tragedy. Thank you

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I think what I hated about this story was Cuck boy jumped onto and into the whore the first chance he got. I mean seriously what MAN would a fuck a woman who had fucked your best friend or whatever he was supposed to be dozens of times?

For most MEN the thought of your woman getting fucked by another man is the height of betrayal. The thought of touching her let alone being intimate with her becomes abhorrent because in the back of your head your thinking you sucked some other guys cock with that mouth etc.

I mean really would you kiss a chick who just gave someone else a blowjob? So yeah the ending was nothing short of one big long protracted fuck you to all us heterosexual non cuckold loving Males.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

I am aware of the attraction that can exist between separated, divorced, past lovers. It is not uncommon and so is "the last sex" act. I found this story/novella outstanding and sincerely hope it will be finished. I feel Beth's motivation unclear, despite the possible causes she spoke of. Also, her hiding the "weed" smoking was strange. Her public display of attraction/interaction with Fred was telling, was she simply not EVER the person Honor thought she was? Anyone know what FTDS stands for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank God this didn't end up a RAAC, Beth is a hoe through and through

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, you think Honor is going to tell Janice about his "goodbye fuck" with Beth?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@wish_thinker Re: FTDS - FTDS stands for "Finish The Damn Story," the pseudonym for a pair of writers who finished incomplete stories. Unfortunately, one member has passed, so FTDS is no more.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

after reading many of the comments, I have to believe long term relationships are a thing of the past.

Those of you who call Honor a cuck and gutless have never been in a decades long relationship where

your partner is your life. When that person betrays you it feels like you truly lost a large part of yourself.

I'm sure that's the reason why so many widowers die shortly after their spouse passes..too large a part of them dies for them to survive. Life is not all about burning the bitch folks.

Although this is a little too much detail about his time with his Canadian relatves, this is a beautifully written and detailed novel. 5 stars and thank you for the incredible effort.

there are lots of crappy btb stories on Lit that can't begin to hold a candle to the saga of 'Honor'.....

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

please someone with writing skill pick this wonderful story up and finish it. It appears TTT is out

ouf the game although there appears to have been some activity on his account recently?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need more, especially on Janie, the kids, any continuing rapprochement with other family members, maybe his old secretary.

It does not have to be written, of course, head canon is fine, but not as fulfilling, or as well as could be done, for the main, Janie...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, a little more eroticism might be nice.

The story should end with Janie, not with BB-slut. It's Janie's story at this point as well. Plus, how Honor tells her, and how they adapt and make up, or re-acquaint themselves with each other might be fertile ground.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Stupid people and their stupid actions.

Why people like this type of stories so much?

If there were some stories were written about strong characters, who aren't stupid at least emotionally then people don't like that much.

But correct if I'm wrong there isn't many.

Why people does like wimpy characters their suffering?

Oh i know that answer. Cause they can build a connection with the characters. Right?

Cause in reality humans are pathetic, emotionally fragile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why reconcile here at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great,simply great. LP

gifoncegifonceover 1 year ago

At the beginning I was sympathetic with Honor, the emotional hell he found himself immersed in in his hometown, the screaming injustice his own flesh and blood reserved him were too much. Situation was cristal clear. Then proceedingbwith the reading I started to be a little uncomfortable for his continuous repeating that i'll love her forever but he cannot forget, he cannot forgive. She was too bad. Then he trasformed in an accountant. She fucked 12 times, no 30 times, no 40 and then let's count the sessions with the asshole's brother. She said three times but then was forced to admit more. A woman in distress that's trying to save something. And is doing worst. I started to understand her. And when finally it came out the story of the drugs the asshole fed her, unbeknown to her well, that was rape. Even the second time. Then she was taken in a kind of emotional avalanche. She started acting bad. Mistake after mistake. But how did she get there? Sure Honor shouldn't consider herninitial reason? It's a known fact that after giving birth depression can cause really bad trouble to a woman. Add that Honor didn't recognize this situation and continued to leave her alone as everithing was normal. Even when she mentioned it during their hiking discussion he seemd not giving this any importance (of course the character reflects the writer). Well, to keep a long story short -and also because I am growing a little bit frustrated by not being capable to say the thing the way I would like to say them, english is not my language- I would say that between Honor and Beth the cleaner is dirty. She started, but was forced. Then wasn't capable to stop, but drugs were alwsys in the equation as per Fred confession, even if she wasn,t aware. And Honor was blaming her even for the betrayal of his kin and of the whole town. This is unfair. At a certain point he start to be mr righteous, morally soaring aloft. A black and white vision, he didn't deny that, is not a merit, not in any curriculum. Of course when the writer introduced the Jean character it was clear thar Beth was doomed. Was only a matter of time. Well, I am not so sure that justice has been done.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

3rd time reeading. I see no self righteous bullshit here. Our MC had is own moral code. To see what he saw was the love of life, (and it was), doing what she was doing he culd never un-see or ratuionalize about it. The scene of screwing on the couch was un-seeable. Drugs were only part of it. I went thru a wife of thirteen years telling me she fell out of love and in the next breath she wanted to go out there see what was there, but if it didn't workout could she come back. What would you do? I stood up and walked out the door. Am I selfish for not sharing her with others? I'm on our MCs side all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading other’s comments, I realize I could have accepted a reconciliation.

I think there were enough reasons as to why she failed. The drugs alone gave her an out & a pass if only he were a little more flexible. Had he been told of the drugs right away the problems might have been overlooked..

But then the entire story would be totally different.

Bill S.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

I'm not sure if Honor was written in this way that the writer wanted to create someone they thought was sympathetic or if he knew Honor was while righteous and upstanding also an extremely flawed person in their own right. At the end of all this I do believe Beth got the better deal out of the break up. No longer having to be idealized as a perfect wife or live up to someone who was so rigid in their code and way of thinking. I know people like the character of Honor/Arnold IRL and while they have a few good qualities they would never be someone I would want to be close to in friendship or relationship. The story is well written, but I also feel this could have had at least 2 full chapters cut out and it wouldn't have made a difference either way. I'll give an A for effort and a 3 to 4 star rating. Sorry the music chapter wasn't my thing...3 stars there

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

You drug this out just to hear yourself write. The soundless songs were a complete waste of time and paper.

sc3451sc3451over 1 year ago

Is there going to be any more of this story?

Rusty_MRusty_Mover 1 year ago

Good story. No ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All this and ............................................................. good writing but S..t Story with no ending.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Affair was totally wrong. Difficult to forget seeing this in your own home. Also his mom and sister get no slack. They adored each other(not productive in a marriage relationship ) No real communications worth noting. Just (B.S. thought process) I am righteous and you are piure…Honor doesn’t deserve the name mostly because he abandoned his kids for God sake. He has a code that is self-serving as the most important part is how people react to his efforts. He totally abandoned the supposed “love of his life” Left her to rudder their personal and family life. He ultimately became the judge and jury. WHY DIDN’T YOU FINISH THE STORY???

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

There is no good ending to this story, the author cornered himself by meandering into a story shithole. I hate to say it because cheaters are trash, but all things considered a reconciliation would make more sense than vague promises to his new soul mate he's known for five minutes in a galaxy far far away. Could have been a great story. One thank you to all authors who put song lyrics in italics, makes them easy to skip. Wasted space in any story.

XluckyleeXluckyleeover 1 year ago

I have read this story three times hoping for an ending, Please end this story for your fans

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

OMG! DId you abandon this story??? The last update (this chapter) was 03/29/2017, almost 5 years ago!

Please finish the story?

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerover 1 year ago

Sad, Long, No ending could make sense. If course its odd, that no one in town let him in on the secret. That makes no sense. It's odd that everyone in town new what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I often wonder if many writer Like Tx Tll Tales never finish their story and why? Some I have learned passed away like FTDS. Some move onto other venues. Some like to relish in the face of "figure it out yourself". Those I feel sorry for as they have the talent but are too self centered to complete the job. It is a sad tale and I wish there was an ending that the author had in mind.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Since it's been almost six years since the author posted anything, I think it's safe to say they have either abandoned Lit for whatever reason, or passed away. Shame that we won't get a proper resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so good story, duh. Cried during their last fuck session, cld relate to loving and hating /despairing at the same time. Have to hope he did try again w/ jane , it worked , they had more kids, Jane met slut and they got along after a fashion. Natch the old business dwindled, the new business flourished and helped the old business keep betrayers employed at a less successful and a less comfortable life style w/ far fewer kids going to college unless they earned loans and scholarships. completely forgot his birth name, arnold, weird that the slut got all rightious about his blk and wht personality and excused her cheating and called him arnold as if he were to her no longer honorable? Finally i hope the 2 sets of kids got along and he became more newfy and less new age woke and stupid "american".

Thoughts; beleive i have experienced so hi's and more lows. Despair is bad, both emotional and physical despair is debilitating and can erode or eliminate the will to live. So my physical despair came from fear and extreme negative weather situations, cried but completed the mission. Emotional despair may be worse, dont know how to quantify or compare, but that said, from my experiences, giving into "wanna feel good/better, wanna be loved/appreciated bla bla bla, is emotional lazyness, weakness of will and personality and not really excusable excepting very unusual circumstances. So when ever a person cheats in a relationship, they are doing so cuz they want to, then they start the rationalization process that excuses their actions, fixes the blame on others and enables the weak person to claim victimhood, allows them to feel they deserve forgiveness etc. Even in situations where they end up drugged or whatever , they put themselves in that position of their volition(arrogance in belief can handle any situation) or by not being truthful w/significant other about their misgivings or distrust of someone they're going to be associating w/ which wld enable significant other to be warned and take protective or proactive actions. Convoluted, but these cheater types arent deserving of real forgiveness as they are not really sorry for what they done did, just pissed that they got caught and that they are being held accountable, and resent having to act like an adult. so all the big dicks making women lose their minds, losing control of their libidos, unable to resist their sexual urges are just excuses for satisfying curiosity, getting revenge on a trusting but maybe unsatisfying hubby, maybe just to see if they can put one over on hubby out of evilness and boredom. How many sluts stray thinking that trusting hubby trusts and loves enuf to forgive? we'll never forget even after making the mistake of forgiving and taking back. rk

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Well TX updated his profile in September 2022. So he is around. Maybe there is hope for a conclusion

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories