A Toy Box for Tegan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clear plastic bag couldn't hide the two gold slim vibrators. Some women shopping having a little giggle as they passed.

"You're doing great Candi, just one more stop and we are done." Jaz gave mock praise.

Candi bowed in appreciation.

At the pet store Tegan and Jasmine made Candi try on all the cat collars until settling on a pink one with love hearts with a pink leash. Candi took it to the register and the young shop girl rung it up before saying. "Wow this will look really cute on you honey."

"Thank the woman Candi." Jaz ordered.

Candi obliged with a whispered "Thank you ma'am." And curtsied.

The shop girl blushed and giggled handing Tegan the change as Jaz put the collar on Candi towing him out of the store by the leash at the front.

The three walked out of the mall and across the courtyard to the train station underpass and the small park on the other side. Jasmine feeling particularly naughty leading a cross dressed French maid on a cat leash past all the shoppers and commuters.

"Wait here." Jasmine commanded as she tied the leash to a no parking sign, took out a vibrator and led Tegan to the bench further into the park.

Several cars honked and people sniggered as they passed Candi tied to the sign.

Jasmine and Tegan were kissing passionately even before they got the picnic table bench seat.

Jasmine sat Tegan down first and then straddled her lap. Tegan gently brushed Jasmines chest and they continued to kiss and started to moan a little.

Jasmine took Tegan's hand and pressed it hard against her chest. Jasmine took the vibrator with the other hand and slipped it between Tegan's legs and hit the switch.

Without batteries there wasn't any vibration, but the firmness and position caused Tegan to moan harder.

Jasmine drove her crotch into Tegan's lap forcing the vibrator to hard into both of them over their clothes.

The two young women did their best to disguise their moans but Candi could hear them quite clearly from the street ten paces away.

Tegan began to feel an orgasm building and embarrassed about being in public started to push Jasmine off.

Jasmine took Tegan's hands and pinned them to the picnic table behind the bench seat and continued thrusting. Jasmine was too excited and far too horny to stop.

Besides being in public was half the buzz for her.

Tegan began to moan in time with Jasmines thrusts and Jasmine was breathing heavy, the thrill of pinning Tegan in the park was fuelling the start of an epic orgasm.

The sound of the two girls going at it was tearing Candi up. He fumbled at the leash catch at his neck then at the knot on the parking sign to no avail. The sewn together gloves making fine actions impossible.

Finally he shimmied around the poll to look toward the two girls making out on the park bench.

The sight of Jasmine riding Tegan wearing his clothes was so intense he came in his pants in seconds.

The thrill of the spectacle gave way to deep shame and horrible embarrassment about his predicament:

Tied up in a park in a French maids dress and face makeup with a wet patch spreading on his shorts under the tutu.

Tegan fought Jasmine a little harder, not to escape but to get more of the hard massager into her clit.

"Ow no you don't Te, this has been a long time coming." Jasmine hissed aggressively.

Tegan whimpered and with a flurry of thrusts from both of them, they both came loudly in the park.

End of part one.

12