A Toy Built for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't take this anymore!" I exclaimed, panting, and let go of our pricks and backed way, pulling the dildo out of my butt.

Kyle looked at me quizzically and I said to him, "I need you cock up my ass. Badly!"

I didn't bother waiting for him to reply and quickly grabbed the lube, got his pole nice and slick, and pretty much jumped on top of him, driving his exquisite cock into my yearning hole.

"Nothing beats the real thing." I cooed as I plunged down on him, taking his entire length up my ass.

I slowly rolled my hips around loving the heat and girth of Kyle's amazing dick inside of me, and then proceeded to fuck it hard. I was right. The real thing is so much better and every thrust of his stiff tool up my backdoor sent me into more and more of a delirium of pleasure.

I pounded on him with a tremendous fury, making my whole body tingle with electricity. I wish I could say that I then rode him like that for hours but in reality it didn't take too much of that hard ass fucking before I felt an immense orgasm brewing inside of me. I knew was going to blow my load in any second.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I wailed bouncing up and down violently on Kyle's hard shaft.

"Cum on my face!" he almost begged.

I couldn't hardly say no to that so I quickly slide up Kyle's body and started to rapidly jerk my meat. I grunted hoarsely as I exploded onto Kyle's cute mug, and rained streams of white jizzum all over it.

I spewed a torrent of ropy cream one shot after another across his chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead and had pumped so much cum onto him that it nearly covered his whole face. When I had finally stopped ejaculating, I used my pulsating dick to rub the sticky mess across his cheeks and mouth like a paintbrush and when I was finished, it was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

Kyle opened his eyes and took my sensitive head into his mouth to suck out the last few drops and it caused me to jerk and quiver.

"That was so fucking hot!" Kyle said softly and licked the juices from the underside of my wet shaft.

It was now Kyle's turn, so I got off of him and knelt beside him. He still had the dildo up his ass so I grabbed it with my left hand and began to fuck him with it while stroking his slippery prick with my right.

It didn't take much of that before Kyle's whole body started to tense up. He moaned loudly that he was going to cum and then erupted like a geyser. I kept jerking his gorgeous tool as he shot several loads of hot goo up into the air. His cock was like a fountain of thick cum, spraying blast after blast onto his stomach. As he kept unloading the rest poured out over my hand, and all but drenched it with his luscious, syrupy fluid.

I removed the toy from his butt and then bent down and licked and sucked all the delicious, salty sweet nectar off of his belly. I also cleaned off my soaked hand with my mouth, getting every bit I could, and even gave his dripping pole a few good sucks just for good measure. What can I say? I'm a cum whore and Kyle's is some of the most delectable jizz I've ever tasted.

He sat up and we kissed deeply, both of us now covered in seamen.

"That was a lot of cum." I laughed as we kissed.

"Same to you." replied Kyle with a huge wet grin.

After getting cleaned up, we spent the rest of the night on Kyle's couch watching a movie and cuddling naked under a soft blanket. This lead to me giving him a chance to enjoy the real thing as well with a slow, sensual ass fucking before heading to bed.

As we laid in bed together and snuggled in the spoon position, I told Kyle that I would have to leave first thing in the morning. I had a lot of stuff to do the next day and had to get going early.

"Do you want to meet up and go riding again next week?" Kyle asked.

"Absolutely." I answered, "We could spend the night at my place then afterward."

"Cool. We'll have to play with our dildo some more there." Kyle said with a bit of a giggle.

"For sure." I said as I squeezed him, "We can't forget our new best friend." and kissed him goodnight.

THE END

12