A toy for Sir

Story Info
A collaborative story with a friend about domination.
25.9k words
4.5
12.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this was a story I wrote with a friend for a while before things ended rather abruptly. That is why, I'm sorry to say, the story is not finished. If the formatting holds true through the upload process, the italicized sections are written by her and the non-italicized parts are written by me. Let me know what you think and if you feel like picking up with this, send me a message.

As always, this is a work of fiction. Any relation to people living or dead or events that may have happened is completely coincidental. All characters are consenting adults.

Thanks,

Chris

You're tied to the bed, arms and legs spread. A pillow has been placed under your lower back to raise your hips. You are blindfolded so you can't see what I'm going to do. Warm oil is dribbled onto your stomach and breasts, I start to rub it all over your body, down your legs, over your arms. Once your body is relaxed, I touch first one nipple with an ice cube, rubbing around your nipple and areola drawing the nipple tight.

Then I move to the other nipple while gently pinching and pulling on the first. Once both nipple are erect I place a clamp on each one and listen to you moan as I slide my middle finger into your wet pussy. It's time to slow things down a little. Pulling away from your body, you whimper at the loss of contact. A light tough caresses your face, you sigh feeling the feather slowly moves over your nose to your chin and down your neck. Suddenly you let out a sharp gasp as the clamp is taken off your left nipple and the blood starts to return. Suddenly a new sensation surrounds your nipple. A strange suction but not my mouth.

You groan when something tight grips around the base of your nipple the suction is gone but the tight grip is still there. The same thing is repeated on your right nipple. You can hear me chuckle as I watch your face as try to figure out what is causing this new sensation. Your nipples stay tight and hard as the blood is trapped. The feather returns and gently slides over the swells of your breasts, around your nipples then slowly down your chest and stomach to slide down the top of your right thigh to your knee then back up the inside of your thigh to your wet pussy. Gently I tickle your pussy lips then slide the feather down the top of your left thigh and back up the inside again to tease your pussy again.

As I tease you with the feather you feel me release your wrists. I whisper in your ear, "Don't move your hands." You nod your head in acknowledgment, knowing the consequences if you disobey. I move to release your ankles and when I look back up I notice a mischievous smile on your face. You've slid your hands down to your sides.

"Tsk tsk tsk, bad girl," I say to you, "Roll over." Quickly you flip over and let out a sharp gasp as your nipples rub against the sheets. I place a few extra pillows under your hips to hold your ass up, I retie your hands, this time straight out to the sides, then your ankles back to the posts at the foot board. I gently run my fingertips down your spine raising goose bumps. *Smack* my hand crashes down on your right ass cheek. You let out a shriek. You feel me lean down to your ear and quietly say, "control yourself Pet, I don't want to have to gag you." Biting your lip, you nod.

*Smack, smack, smack* my hand comes down on your left then right then left ass cheeks in rapid succession. You are good, only letting out a slight moan, but when I start to rub your ass you can't help but let out a louder one. I look down between your wide spread legs and smile, you are dripping wet. Knowing how you will react next I slip the ball gag into your mouth and fasten it behind your head. "I've got a surprise for you, Pet." You feel the bed shift and a warm breath on your ear when you hear your best friend whisper, "Mmmmmm, I've wanted to Fuck you for so long."

Feeling desperately helpless and bursting with excitement I can't help but anticipate what you have planned. I recognize her scent...the sweet combination of vanilla and spice. As you've instructed her, she begins to slowly run her body against mine. I can feel her hair tickling my ass, then her breasts on the small of my back. Her nipples are erect and now covered with the oil from my body.

When her breasts reach my upper back, I feel her wet pussy on my ass. She starts to grind her clit into me when you make her stop. I'm gagged so I can't speak and I'm having trouble controlling my moans. I can imagine your hard cock and wishing you would replace the gag with it. Just then I feel your fingers teasing my pussy, it's dripping wet and you lightly circle my clit and stop. I feel her begin to wiggle on top of me and I know your now giving her the same treatment.

She begins to moan loudly and you give her a smack, enough to leave the perfect imprint of your hand on her ass. You take turns with us, fingering us deeply and transferring our juices to the other. We've been very well behaved. Do you want a taste?

I whisper into her ear, but still loud enough for you to hear that we should flip you back over. She is fast and efficient and has you untied, on your back again and tied up again in less than a minute. She straddles your waist and leans down and starts to rub your breasts and pull on your trapped nipples while finding that sweet spot on your neck, right where your neck and shoulder meet, with her mouth and is biting and licking.

I move between your wide spread thighs, your hips still lifted by the pile of pillows. Your musk is so strong and intoxicating. With my tongue held flat I lick from the bottom of your pussy to the top, just touching you clit. Your hips buck the instant my tongue is on you and you are moaning loudly and desperately. I point my tongue and push it as far as I can into you, fucking you with it. Your friend takes this opportunity to pull on your nipples as my tongue dances in your pussy. You are so desperate to cum, she removes your blindfold and you look into her eyes, pleading with her to ask me to let you cum.

"You want to cum so bad, don't you sweetie," she asks. Moaning as my tongue lightly licks over your clit, you nod your head urgently. "Well, if you're a good girl, you just might," she gives you an evil smile. I can tell you're close to your orgasm so I move away from your pussy and move up your bodies, you feel the tip of my cock touch your pussy and you try to move your hips to get me to enter you. Looking over her shoulder at you I say, "Ah ah ah, that's not what a good Pet does. A good Pet waits until her Master tells her she can have his cock." And with that I shift up and my cock slides into your friends tight and very wet pussy. "OH GOD YEEESSSSS!" she moans, her head arching back and my hips press into her ass.

I can see the jealousy in your face and can't help but grin. As I start to pick up speed and trust harder I grab a handful of her hair and pull her into me, her breasts rubbing yours with every thrust. I lean down, not breaking eye contact with you, and say into her ear, "Take her gag off and kiss her." She looks back at me for a second then reaches forward and behind your head and undoes the clasp of the gag and takes it out of your mouth. Her lips land on yours and you open your mouth to accept her tongue in a deep kiss that just gets fueled by the passion between the three of us.

I'm thrusting harder and harder into her. She can no longer hold herself up and lays completely on you, holding you tight, her head now beside yours she's moaning into your ear, "yes, yes, oh god his cock feels so good." You look to me, but say to her, almost too quiet to be heard, "Please?"

I can feel my heart beating in every inch of my body. Every sensation heightened; I smell her hair, I taste her lips salty with sweat, I feel your rhythmic pounding of her body into mine and I hear her moans with every deep injection of the cock that I want so badly to be inside of me. I want to be obedient so I hold back my desire to break free and take what's mine. Instead I whisper "please..."

"Turn around," you tell her "sit on her face while you suck me". Now I'm being straddled by both of you, I lap at her pussy and taste both of you. Sweet suffocation. I circle her clit and gently suck enough for her to moan with your cock in her mouth. I can feel my pussy throbbing and I want to get fucked. I lick her pussy front to back then tickle her asshole with the tip of my tongue. I know this does it for her and I'm hoping to distract her enough to forget about you. I want you. You notice her distraction and grab her head, slamming yourself against the back of her throat. "Do you want this cum? Or should I save it for her?"

She is moaning non-stop as you tease her with your tongue. The vibrations of her throat bring me closer and I pull my cock back from her mouth so just the head remains in her sealed lips. Moaning, I hold her head steady as I start to fill her mouth with my cum. After I'm finished, I gently grip behind her jaw and lean down, give her a quick peck on the lips and say, "Don't swallow, share."

Your tongue is still moving in her soaking pussy, her hips are rocking back and forth, she nods and climbs off your face and leans down. Your face from your nose to your neck is soaked in her juices. You lean up to meet her, she parts her lips and my cum slides from her mouth to yours and you two move it from your mouth to hers and back. You two are so engrossed that you barely notice me moving between your legs until my still hard cock pushes suddenly and deeply into your hot and soaked pussy.

"YES, OH GOD YES! THANK YOU SIRRRR!" you scream as your long awaited orgasm washes over you. You are so tight and your muscles are contracting as your orgasm goes on and on. I start to move back then slam back into you, filling you completely, slowly increasing my pace until I am slamming into you over and over. While we are fucking, she unties each leg from the footboard and re-ties them to the headboard, holding them wide and at almost 90 degrees to your body. This new position tips your hips back and allows the head of my cock to rub against your G-spot on each thrust.

She straddles your face again, though you have a difficult time trying to lick her clit (you want to make sure she's happy). She rubs her hands over your breast, pinching your nipples then over your stomach and between your legs. I've slowed the pace of my thrust, not anywhere near ready to cum again, and watch as she rubs over your pussy lips, deliberately missing your clit then up the insides of your thighs to your knees then back down the outsides to grip your ass.

She times it right for when I have pulled back and her hands crash into your ass cheeks making you shriek and clench you muscles just as I'm thrusting back into you. She repeats this over and over until your cumming again and your ass is bright red and burning, then her face is between your legs, licking and sucking on your clit as I fuck you, she occasionally pulls my cock from you and cleans your juices off with her mouth and puts me back in. At this point it's difficult to tell when your orgasms stop and start and you're begging us to let you rest...

Slowly you pull out of me and I see you reaching for something that you hand to her. I sense that you've given her prior instructions because you say nothing. Just then I feel you place your self on my asshole. There's already plenty of lube since I've been cumming for what seems like an hour. You run your cock up and down the crevice between my pussy and ass a few times and gingerly smack me with it.

You enter my ass slowly, just the tip and pull it back. You do this a few times before fully entering me. The new sensation is a combination of pleasure and pain that immediately throws me into another earth shattering orgasm. Suddenly I feel double penetration as she fucks my pussy with the instrument you've given her. You place your fingers inside my friend as you both punish my twat and ass. This pushes you over the edge, you pound faster. She tenses up and all three of us come to climax at one time.

My ass is filled with your cum and as you slowly slide out you see it trickle down and make her lick it up. You untie me and we all collapse in a sweaty pile of ecstasy. The sheets will need to be changed.

As we catch our breath and start to recover from the evening's events, I lay between you two, my arms around your shoulders as your head lies on my chest and her head is on my shoulder. Your hand is lightly running from my nipples (you know how I like them played with and how sensitive they are since they are pierced) over my stomach and to my thigh and back up. We stay like this for a while, only the top sheet covering us, our body heat all we need to keep the chill off. Eventually we drift off to sleep.

I awake some hours later to a wonderful warm sensation on the tip of my cock. Looking around and rubbing the sleep from my eyes I notice your head under the covers slowly moving up and down as you gently suck my cock. I know you're doing this more for yourself then for me, I know you wanted to suck my cock last night, so I keep still and let you take your time, but you will need to be punished for not asking permission first and allowing your desires to take control of you.

You know I'm awake now when I moan as you take me deeper in your mouth. My hand goes to the back of your head, pushing you further, releasing you so you don't choke. Our movement and moans wake up our friend lying beside me and she smiles when she sees what's happening. She pulls the covers back to reveal you between my legs as your mouth moves up and down my cock at a leisurely pace, you're not in a hurry for me to cum.

She moves down the bed to watch, smiling at you she starts to rub my balls and comments, "He tastes good, doesn't he?" You nod in agreement, not taking you lips off me. I reach down and push her hair back so I can get her attention and she looks up at me. "Go get it," I tell her. She smiles a rather evil smile and gets out of bed and leaves the room. You look up at me with a puzzled look in your eyes.

"Relax Pet, don't stop." You go back to sucking me, working to take me deeper into your mouth and into your throat. You know I'm pleased when you hear me suck in a sharp breath and notice me throw my head back. You are so caught up in the blowjob that you don't notice Her return until you feel her hands on your ass and lower back, gently rubbing massage oil into your skin. You feel her slide a slick finger between your ass cheeks and into your ass and you moan around my cock as she slowly moves her finger in and out. Then she adds a second and then a third.

The slap causes you to cry out and my cock slips from your mouth. You don't see the look I give her, but you know the meaning when you hear her apologize. She will be punished for causing you to be distracted from my cock. You take my cock back in your mouth, more urgently now as you feel her fingers leave your ass, only to be replaces by something hard and smooth a second later. As it enters you, you feel it get wider and wider.

You grunt when the butt plug she's pushing into you finally slips past the widest point and settles into your ass. I allow you to pause from your oral pleasuring to adjust. I stroke your face as you look up at me, breathing hard through your nose with my cock still in your mouth. She's rubbing your pussy and clit helping you relax and keeping you wet. Looking at me your eyes suddenly go wide and you let out a moan when you finally realize what "it" is, as she pushes the strap on dildo she's wearing into your pussy.

I take you deep into my mouth as she takes me equally as deep on the other end. I let her thrusts dictate the pace in which you enter and exit tightly closed lips. Two very slow thrusts then a fast one. Your throbbing cock slams the back of my throat. Two more slow thrusts; I take this time to tease the tip with my tongue before another aggressive assault on my pussy.

I use my hands in a circular motion to coax you to the brink then ease off because I don't want your load quite yet. I look up at you and your eyes tell me that you're pleased. Your hands are in my hair as I firmly take your balls and squeeze gently. I continue to alternate between Licks and sucking,

I take you deeply again and you stiffen more than I thought was possible and I slow down. You grasp my hair forcefully bringing me to the point of choking then ease off. I feel her hands inching toward my clit and I hear you tell her "No no. Only I can make her cum"

I look into your face as you work your magic tongue on my cock head. You see me close my eyes as I moan, knowing I'm pleased with your performance makes you happy. I take one hand away from your head and reach into the nightstand. A puzzled look crosses your face, what am I doing. The hard thrust from behind brings your attention back, her hips keep bumping into the end of the plug.

Laying back I have in my hand what looks like a keyless entry remote for a car. "I said only I can make you cum, well I know I can do that in many ways. This one, my Pet, should be interesting." I press a button on the remote as she thrust deep into your pussy, pushing you down my cock and you let out a small shriek as the dildo she's fucking you with comes to life and starts buzzing deep inside of you.

With the remote I can control the vibe in you and, you don't know it at the time, a stimulator on the inside of the harness pressing against her clit. As she thrusts I increase and decrease the intensity of the vibrations. "Concentrate Pet, I won't want to have to discipline you," I chide with a teasing smile on my face. Knowing I'm most likely teasing and wouldn't actually discipline you, you double your efforts on my cock.

Soon I am moaning again and thrusting up to meet your mouth. Getting close, I turn the vibrations up to full and within a minute I am filling your mouth with my cum. You are doing your best to swallow everything I'm giving you and shortly after I finish cumming in your mouth you start to shudder as she starts pounding you hard and your orgasm rips through you.

As you lay with your head on my stomach, catching your breath I switch off the vibe, to a whimper from your friend, she was close to cumming herself. I caress your face and pull you up onto me and give you a kiss. "Relax Pet, it's time to rest. In the morning we will discipline her for her earlier transgression." She looks at me with a look of worry and arousal, I return her gaze and say, "You were not allowed to cum because you are being punished for distracting Pet from her oral duties. You are not allowed to cum until I say so. Is that understood?" She replies, "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir."

Your head rests on my chest as you look up at me issuing my orders, your body still tingling from your orgasm. "Put the toy away and let's get some sleep, we have a long day in the morning." As she gets off the bed and undoes the harness she asks about the plug still in your ass, I look to you and you smile back, "If it's ok, sir, may I keep it in?"

"Of course, Pet." She nods and leaves the room to clean and put the dildo away. After she's left I say to you, "Tomorrow you finally get to fuck her the way you've always dreamed of." You face shows your excitement at what I've told you as you thank me for this gift. She returns to bed and snuggles next to us and we fall fast asleep, our exhaustion taking over.

When morning comes, you find yourself alone in bed. A slight moment of panic hits you when you try and figure out where we are. As if I knew you were awake I enter the bedroom with a tray, eggs, bacon and some juice. "Eat, then come to the den, I have a surprise for you." After you eat your breakfast you feel energized and come out to meet me. As you approach the den you hear loud smacks followed by muffled moans. As you round the corner you take in a sharp breath at the sight.