A Toy for the Weekend Ch. 06

Story Info
Day three begins; they enjoy the scenery.
2k words
4.37
36.6k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers

Reluctantly, I take your hand as you help me up. I go into the bathroom to clean up a bit, hoping to get a chance to finish myself, but you stand at the door, watching and making sure I don't play without you. When I finish, you take your turn and then we head to bed. It doesn't take long after we settle in for you to fall asleep, although I lie there awake for some time, still frustrated at not being able to cum.

I must have eventually fallen asleep because when I wake up, hints of sun are peeking through the curtains. I look over and you are still asleep. I try to fall back asleep, but cannot, so I get up and head to the bathroom to shower. If nothing else, I can be clean and robed for you when you wake up.

I turn on the shower and let it run, getting nice and hot. My body aches and my ass is a little sore from the whipping you gave it the night before. I get into the steamy water and close my eyes, letting the water run over my body. I replay everything that has happened so far in my mind and feel myself getting aroused just thinking of how you've used my body so far and wondering what you might do next. I slowly wander my hands to my breasts, massaging them and slowly touching the nipples, which are still sore from the treatment the night before. I snake one hand over my stomach and feel in between my pussy lips. I remember the agony of not being able to cum last night, and begin rubbing my pussy, teasing my clit, hoping to sneak in a small orgasm before you wake up. I no sooner start playing than I hear the door to the bathroom open and know that you are there. You pull the shower curtain back and I jump, startled by your presence.

"You weren't playing without me, slut, were you? I hope not!" You are naked and already in the shower before I can respond. I just bow my head meekly and prepare for my punishment.

"Oh, but that's right. You didn't get to have nearly as much fun as I last night before we went to bed. Perhaps I should take care of that for you now." Your hand takes the place of mine between my legs, your thumb rubbing my clit and two fingers buried deep inside of me. I am quivering at your touch, moaning loudly. I open my eyes long enough to meet yours, and you simply nod. I know that is my permission, and I cum hard, grinding against your hand and holding on to your shoulders for stability. As my orgasm subsides, you withdraw your fingers and help me to stand. I smile, not saying it but thanking you with my eyes. We finish the shower by washing each other down. We dry off and head into the other room.

I sit on the bed, naked, waiting for your instructions. You come out of the bathroom with a bowl of water, a razor, and a towel. You place the towel on the bed, and tell me to sit on it, but recline a bit on the bed as well. You then slowly soap up my pussy again and begin to shave it for me. Every once in a while your finger trails in my slit, sending a shudder through me. You are very thorough, and as you finish, you spread my legs wide to inspect your work. I feel your hot breath on my pussy and I start getting wet. You laugh and look up at me.

"My little slut likes to be shaved and then stared at, all spread out like this, don't you?"

I nod yes. You inch closer to my pussy, breathing more on it. I gasp as I feel your tongue flick out and tease my clit. I hear something click and then the familiar sound of the vibrator humming. You press it to my clit, sending shudders through me. I start to move my hips, pushing my clit into the vibrator. You remove it and place your tongue on my clit once more. But the vibrator does not go to waste. You push it slowly into my pussy, turning the speed up ever so slightly as you do. Your tongue is still assaulting my clit, and the vibrator feels so good in my pussy that it is hard to hold back.

I'm suddenly left frustrated again as you pull your tongue away and remove the vibrator. But that feeling does not last for long as I feel the head of your cock pressing at my pussy. You lift my legs up and push your cock in all the way. I moan loudly, loving how full I feel when your cock is inside of me. You start a slow fuck, moving in and out almost agonizingly slow. I grab at the covers of the bed, my knuckles turning white as I am trying so hard to hold back my orgasm. You pick up your pace, still holding my legs up. You smile down at me, and I try to smile back. You beginning ramming me harder and I know that your cock is ready to explode and I hope you let me cum with you. I feel your first spurt of cum hit my insides before you say "Yes" and I let go with a long orgasm, my pussy squeezing every drop of cum out of your cock. You let go of my legs and collapse on top of me, drained from your orgasm.

"That was a nice start, slut, but just you wait til you see what else we are going to do today."

You climb off of me and help me up, your cum running down my thighs. You hand me one of my thongs and I put it on. You allow me to wear jeans and a shirt today, so I am curious about what will be happening. You must sense that I am puzzled, so you explain.

"Well, you have been such a good little slut, I thought that we might do a little sightseeing, as it is a beautiful day outside. Maybe we'll take a walk down to the park." You end your thoughts with a wink, grab a couple of things from your suitcase, and usher me out the door.

It is quite a beautiful day outside and I am glad to get to enjoy the weather. The sun is warm as we walk down the city streets, taking in the different sights. By midmorning we arrive at the park. We find a bench in the shade and sit to rest for a bit. You start to massage my shoulders to help me relax, and I am a little shocked at how tender you are being, given the treatment I've received over the past two days. I close my eyes and start to feel totally relaxed, forgetting that we are on a bench in the park.

I am just about to doze off when I sense that you are up to something. You are still rubbing my shoulders but one hand is now on the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up til it is just over my breasts. I open my eyes to look at you, but I know better than to protest, although a part of me really wants to. It's a park, in public. We can't do anything here!!

"You are tensing back up, my little whore. Just relax. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I just thought maybe your breasts would like to enjoy the sun, and I in turn would like to enjoy them for a bit while we sit here."

Your mouth covers mine as I start to protest and with one hand around my shoulders, keeping my arms pinned, you slip the other over one of my breasts, playing with one, then the other. You kiss me more roughly now, turned on by the situation you have created. You kneel on the ground in front of me, and holding my hands behind my back, start licking and sucking at my breasts, making the nipples as hard as rocks, making me wet with anticipation. I don't want to go any farther, but my body won't listen to me. You know how turned on I am getting and tease me about it.

"My little slut is getting wet thinking about the show we're giving anyone who walks by, aren't you? I always knew that you would love showing the world what a slut you are."

You continue to manipulate my breasts, and one hand sneaks down to massage my pussy through my jeans. You can feel how hot and wet I am already, and decide that it's time for the next move. You sit back on the bench and unzip the fly of your pants. Your cock is fully hard and ready for play.

"Suck it, slut. On your knees and suck it."

I get up and try to put myself back together, but you stop me. You want to play with my breasts as I suck on your cock. I get on my knees and take your cock in my mouth. I have gotten very good at pleasing you the past two days and start to do everything you like. I slowly lick your hard cock up and down, teasing the head, sticking my tongue in the slit. Then I take just the head in my mouth, sucking a little, before taking another inch, then another, until I have your whole cock in my mouth. You moan and grab the back of my head, holding me there, and fucking my throat. I fight the urge to gag as you fuck my mouth forcefully. Just as I get used to it, you pull out. You reach for my zipper and open my jeans up. You lower them down to my knees and turn me facing away from you. You pull my thong to the side and lick up my slit, starting at my pussy and then teasing my asshole. I shudder and look around, hoping no one comes by that would get us in trouble.

I feel something pressing at my asshole. It's your favorite butt plug. You must have grabbed it before we left. You've lubed it up nicely and it slides in easily. I gasp, loving the feeling and not knowing what else is coming. You pull me back until I am sitting on your lap, which causes me to groan more as the plug is forced in even more. Your cock is teasing the entrance to my pussy and you reach around and help it find its way inside of me. You start slowly fucking me, knowing that it won't take long for either of us because of the excitement of the situation. Each thrust makes the plug thrust as well, and you soon have a hand massaging my clit. You feel me starting to cum, and with your mouth near my ear, you give me your consent. You want to feel my orgasm before you cum. The pressure continues to build, and soon it is too much between the plug, your cock, and the hand on my clit. I cry out as my orgasm hits me, my pussy gripping your cock in waves of pleasure. I am just starting to come down as your orgasm hits, and you actually pull out, spewing your cum all over my stomach.

We are breathing heavy and on the verge of passing out, but you pull me off of you, and help me get my pants and shirt back in order, your cum sticking to my stomach and clothes. You have me keep the plug in, thinking we'll have some more fun with it later. You have just gotten yourself back together when the park ranger goes by. He says nothing but just smiles and waves as he passes us. I am beginning to be thankful that there is only a day and a half left, as this has gotten a bit too wild for me.

Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers