A Toy for the Weekend Ch. 07

Story Info
You reward your toy for good behavior.
1.7k words
4.24
27.1k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers

We return to the hotel as the sun begins to sink lower in the sky. My third day as your toy is coming to an end, well, at least time wise. I know that the day is not nearly over for me and the butt plug in my ass is a reminder of that. You come over to me, reach behind me and remove it. I crawl into the bed and fall asleep quickly, not even really noticing anything that you're up to. I wake up about an hour later to find that I have been tied to the bed, spread eagle. It is reminiscent of how you wanted me to be when you came back the first day. I look for you and see that you are going through your suitcase of goodies, trying to find something suitable for play. You notice my stare and come over, blindfold in hand.

"Don't want you to see what's going on, slut. That would take all the fun out of this."

You place the blindfold over my eyes and I am left there, totally helpless and at your mercy. I hate to admit it, and wouldn't if you asked me after this weekend, but I like that feeling.I feel the tingling beginning in my pussy before you even do anything. I am wet, getting wetter by the minute, just thinking about what you might do to me.

I can sense that you are over me, and feel some things being laid on the bed. You lean in and kiss me, hard, your tongue forcing its way into my mouth. It seeks out mine and they tangle together for several moments. I strain against the ropes, trying to bring myself closer to you, to feel your body in some way as we kiss. You break the kiss and I can feel your hand running up my left leg. Your other hand is on my cheek, then my neck. I am lost in the sensations of your touch. Goosebumps appear on my skin and I quiver in the pleasure that I get just from your touch, and you haven't even touched my pussy or breasts yet.

I'm so lost in the moment that I don't notice the new sensation of something on my skin. It tickles at first and I can't quite place it. Focusing, I realize what it is. A feather! You're slowing drawing a feather over my skin, starting at one foot, up to my waist, then back down the other leg to the other foot. Then up to one arm, across my neck, and down the other. I moan, out of pleasure and frustration. I want your touch on my pussy so much. The feather is back on my leg. This time as you drag it up, you go up the inside of my leg and softly graze my pussy with it. I gasp with the sensation and arch my back, wanting to increase the pressure of the contact. Then it's gone, back down the other leg. I moan again, my hips still bucking upward, reaching for any contact.

"My that's a sexy sight, slut. You're all spread out and begging for my touch with your body. And your pussy is so wet and dripping. You are such a wanton, but sexy slut."

The feather moves back up my leg to my pussy once again, moving back and forth, teasing my already swollen clit. I feel you move from the side of me to the end of the bed. I don't know what you are going to do now, but when I feel your breath on my pussy, I get even wetter. I love it when you eat my pussy and I want it so bad now that I almost find myself begging for it.

You slowly lick a path from the inside of my left thigh to my pussy. You blow on my clit, sending a shudder through me, and then move back down the other thigh, leaving me whimpering. You move back up my thigh to my pussy, and once again, all you do is breath on my clit, and move away. I am almost crying, I want you so bad. You sense this need, but do not give in.

"So, my little slut wants me to eat her pussy? I want to hear you beg for it."

"Please, eat my pussy. Lick it all over, fuck me with your tongue. I want to feel your mouth on my pussy. Please, I want it so bad!"

You hold your position and don't make any move except to once again blow on my clit.

"That was nice, slut, but you forgot something. And I think you know what that is."

I almost cringe as I realize my mistake.

"Please, Master, eat my pussy. Ravage your little slut til I scream for mercy. Please, Master, I want you to use me."

"Much better, slut."

My better begging has paid off, as your mouth latches on to my clit, sucking it hard into your mouth, your tongue flicking at it. I quiver and writhe beneath you as intense waves of pleasure sweep over me. You move down my pussy, licking from my clit to the opening and you stick your tongue inside of me, fucking my pussy with it. I arch my back, wishing I could grab onto your head. The ties begin to chafe at my wrists and legs as I am pulling so much at them. Your tongue is replaced by not one, but two fingers, fucking in and out of my pussy as your mouth is back on my clit. Soon, another finger is added to the two already in my pussy, and your mouth continues its assault on my clit.

You raise your head from my pussy long enough to give me an instruction.

"You may cum as much as you like, slut. And enjoy it because I won't be as free about this the rest of the weekend."

You return to assaulting my pussy and one touch of your tongue to my clit, combined with the now four fingers in my pussy sends me over the edge. Your fingers find my g-spot and probe it, prolonging my orgasm. I scream out, unable to hold back anything now. As soon as one wave ends, another one starts, each one a little smaller, but no less intense than the first. So wrapped up am I in the pleasure I don't even realize that there is now five fingers inside of me. You have stopped licking my clit but are instead slowly tracing circles around it with your other hand. I feel another orgasm coming on from being so full and the continued stimulation to my clit. As I cry out with this one, you take your thumb and add it to the rest of your hand in my pussy. You begin to twist your fist inside of me, sending charges of pleasure through me. I convulse beneath you, shaking with pleasure and dripping with sweat as my orgasm continues

Your other hand is off my clit and now on my left breast, pinching at the nipple as you watch me take your whole fist inside of me.

"Mmm, slut. What a beautiful sight it is to see you so full."

As I come down off the third orgasm, you slowly remove your fist and loosen the bonds on my legs. I think you are letting me free, but instead feel my legs moved upwards so my ass is raised off the bed a bit. I feel your hard cock at the entrance to my pussy. I am so stretched that I don't think it would be pleasurable for either of us. But you rub your cock up and down my slit, and then sink it in my pussy for a few thrusts. Your cock is glistening with my juice and you press it at the entrance to my ass. It is stretched from the butt plug earlier in the day, but still much tighter than my pussy. You press your cock into my ass, and hold it there, buried to the hilt. Your mouth attaches to one of my nipples and bites at it. I moan and arch my back, encouraging you to fuck me. You need no more encouragement and begin to fuck my ass. You take your time at first, wanting to build me to my fourth orgasm in the last hour.

"Oh my little slut. Your ass feels so good around my cock, just like your pussy did around my fist. You are such a wanton little whore. Begging for it. I just knew you'd make the perfect toy and now that I've broken you, you will be mine forever."

I say nothing but just moan at the feeling in my ass and knowing that you are enjoying me so much as your toy. You begin to pick up your pace, fucking my ass harder. I don't think I'll be able to cum again, but am very close, and you can tell. I hear something click and then a buzzing sound. I know what it is and the vibrator is on my clit right as you start to orgasm. I clench around you and scream out in my fourth orgasm, my head thrashing from side to side as your cum fills my ass. You keep thrusting for several more minutes as my ass continues to milk your cock. You collapse on top of me, nibbling at my ear a bit, whispering in it about what a good toy I am and that you are very pleased with my performance, not just today. After you regain your ability to move, you untie me and we lay there on the bed, cuddling close together. You look at the clock and then back at me.

"My little slut, we have only a little over a day before your flight back home. I hope that the rest of your time here will be as good as the first few days. Perhaps you won't even want to leave."

Any comments or suggestions on how the last day should be spent? Send them on! Serious suggestions will be considered for inclusion in the next chapter.

Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers