A Trade

Story Info
Daddy's girl now belongs to someone else.
1.2k words
2.61
62.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Kimmie, I'm having dinner with friends and I'd like you to join me." Her father asked.

"Sure, with who?" She asked. Kimberly was a small, slim girl with long brown hair. She had just finished high school and had turned eighteen yesterday.

"The Busch's, you don't know them. I, I'm trying to complete a trade with them."

After her mom died Kim began to act as hostess for his business dinners. She loved the attention and the compliments from his associates. But her father knew that the men would be distracted in leching over the young girl and the women would think it cute that a teen would be so poised and mature.

"What should I wear." She asked.

"Why don't you wear that new dress you were telling me about." He replied.

"Cool." She said smiling. Thinking about the silky new slip dress and strappy sandals she had purchased.

"Daddy, where do the Busch's live?" She asked as they rode in the car.

"In a white house honey, some where on this road." Her father replied.

He slowed and turned the car into a yard. The homestead was composed of several trailers and a large ramshackle white house. Livestock wandered about the yard and drilling equipment was strewn about.

On the porch was a group of men and boys. Several of them looked alike with blank stares and smirks on their faces. A very old man sat in a rocker.

"What a dump she said." She said.

"Quiet," her father reprimanded her.

"Hello Poppey," her father called out as he stepped from the car. "Let's go," he said to her.

Her father bound across the yard and shook Poppey's hand vigorously. Kim was left on her own to navigate the broken and muddy yard. The high heels and tight dress made walking difficult. She was self conscious from the men staring; they were entertained by her problems and made no effort to help her.

As she reached the porch, Poppy suggested that they all go inside and have some beer and barbecue.

"Walker, Herm, you boys help old Strom."

They went into the house, Kim looked around, the place was dirty and badly worn. The kitchen table was a piece of plywood over two sawhorses. One of the boys offered her a beer. She turned it down. A large platter of ribs was placed on the table. They were surprisingly good. Her father ignored her through out the dinner. He was engaged in a quiet conversation with Poppey and the man they called Baker, every now and then they would pause and look at her.

On either side of her sat a Busch boy. They kept touching her legs as she tried to eat; another tried to caress her calf with a dirty bare foot.

"Then we have a deal." She heard her father say. "You give me that breeding pair of coon dogs and you take the girl."

"A huh." Poppey replied.

The boys let out a whoop and catcalls.

Kimberly couldn't believe what she had heard. Then she realized it was her he was trading.

"Daddeeeee," she whined, "no you can't trade me for a couple of dogs. I'm your daughter.

Her father ignored her. "Poppey, no going back on this you know."

"No, No don't you worry about that. Poppey replied. The boys need a slut around the house. Their Maw won't let them have their sisters."

"George, go get the dogs, so he can get out of here." Poppey ordered.

Kim simpered, "Daddy please, why are you doing this. Please don't leave me here."

"Kimmie, I'm sorry but I need to. You've been a good girl. But you're getting older and you want to go to that expensive college. You're going to leave, then start giving your favors to those college boys. Like you do young Clinton. You didn't think I knew about that did you."

"Daddy, I won't go to college. I'll stay home and take care of you. Just don't leave me here." She pleaded.

"No you'll be like all women. Just like your mother and sneak off with someone." He told her.

George came onto the porch with the dogs. Her father bid his farewells to the Busch's and left. He couldn't believe his good fortune. A pair of breeding coon dogs for female. He wanted to get out of there before they changed their minds.

After her father left she stood in the center of the room surrounded by the Busch's.

"That's a pretty dress." She heard one of them say. "But she won't be needing it." Jeb said. His hand reached out like a snake attacking its prey and tore the dress from her.

She stood there trying to cover her breasts wearing only her panties.

"She won't need these either," another said and ripped the panties off.

Kimberly squeezed her knees together and tried to cover herself with her hands as much as possible.

"Let's take a look at her," someone said and two of them grabbed her arms and straightened her up.

"Awfully skinny and with small tits.? Walker commented.

"Ain't much fur on the kitty either". George said running a finger along her pubic hair.

"Good then you won't be picking it out of your teeth." Jeb cracked.

"What are you saying," George yelled, "that I suck cunts? Them's fighten words."

"Stop arguing boys." Poppey said. The old man began to grumble. "Bring Strom over here. He can't do it anymore but he still likes to watch.

When the boys were through with her they left her on a piece of carpet. Someone threw an old blanket over her. Kim woke the first thing she noticed was the scent of cat urine from the carpet and blanket. She stirred slightly. Her jaw hurt and her wrists were red from being tied. When she moved her leg's her ass hurt. It was raw and sore from the penetration with out lubricant.

She stood up. She caught a look at her face in a cracked mirror dried semen was in her hair, a large bruise had formed on the cheek. She didn't remember getting hit. She limped into the other room. Baker and Poppey were playing cards.

"There you are slut. Get us some beer." Baker ordered.

Poppey chimed in, "bring some pork rinds also."

Kim brought the men the beer and pork rinds. She went to the sink and found a rag and some soap to wash herself. The water was tepid and she cleaned herself as best she could.

She looked around. "Excuse me, where's the bathroom." She asked.

"Ain't no bathroom" Poppey replied, "you can use that bucket in the corner or go out behind the tree.

Kim looked out the window, the tree was in full view of the road, which was fairly busy.

She walked over to the bucket and squatted over it. A steam of pee rang into the pail.

Baker looked over contemptuously. "Nothin proves how worthless women are than the fact that if they didn't have a bucket their pee'd drown their feet."

Poppey laughed. Kimmie began feeling sorry for herself and began to cry. Through her tears she noticed Strom sitting there, stroking his wizened pizzle and drooling as he watched her.

The door opened and George entered with several boys. "I wanta show the guys our new slut."

"Though she's kinda used now." He said laughing at his own joke.

One of the boys unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, which stood up. Kimmie looked at it, it was large. She walked over to the boy and went to her knees, then took the cock into her mouth.

"Damn," George said, her father was right she is a quick learner."