A Traffic Stop by a Bad Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell ya what I can do, Buddy Boy. Any time I want sex, you're gonna bring Di to me. You're gonna make sure she's dressed like a slut when you bring her. You're gonna wait patiently at her side while I fuck her. And, you're not gonna say a single thing about it. Otherwise, she goes to prison. That's what I can do with evidence like this and a signed confession."

"Any time one of my Detectives or Officers wants a fuck, I'm gonna send em over here. Little Miss Di is gonna fuck em like there's no tomorrow. If I want one of my confidential informants to have some pussy, Little Miss Di here'll service them. And, if I need a whore to bring me some extra cash, she'll turn tricks for me."

Bud slowly got to his feet. He didn't look so strong anymore.

"You got that, Buddy Boy?"

Bud nodded his head in defeat.

"You got that, Di?"

I was sobbing again and was barely able to get out a reply. "Yes, Sir." I said softly.

"Good. You'll always call me Sir. Good girl. Now, I was planning on coming back tomorrow for your first fuck. But, your insolence has pissed me off. Get on your knees, Di. You're gonna suck my cock while I call up a couple of my detectives."

Tears were streaming down my face as I dropped to my knees in front of Detective James. He called someone on his cell, holding it between his chin and shoulder while he unzipped his pants and pulled out a cock the size of a horse's dick.

"Walt, get on over here. I got a new slut and I need her broken in the right way." He looked down at me while he talked. "Cmon, Di... Lean on in, bitch." He said to me.

I leaned forward, inching closer to the big head of his cock. He grabbed my head with one hand, the base of his cock with the other, and slapped it against my face. The force of the blow turned my head toward Bud. Oh god, this is humiliating, I thought. I looked at Bud, only to find him sitting passively on the cushioned chair beside me with a look of desperation on his face.

"Yep, yeah that's the address, Walt. Get on over here quick as you can. You won't be sorry. This one's prime. Great lookin slut. Yep, see ya soon," he said and flipped his phone shut.

I looked one last time at Bud. Then, took James's head between my lips. My mouth is small and all I could get in was the head of his monster dick and it pissed James off that he couldn't fit more in.

"Damn fucking miserable cock sucking slut. You'd best suck that head and stroke me till I cum, bitch," he snapped. Then, he turned to Bud. "Better give your pretty wife some cock sucking lessons, Buddy Boy. I expect my sluts to be better than this."

I felt completely humiliated. Bud's penis isn't as big as this and it isn't my fault that I've never had the opportunity to take care of one this size, I said to myself as I wrapped my hand around the base and pulled the skin away from the head, stretching it tight and showing how big his helmet was at the end.

Just then, the doorbell rang and I panicked, thinking it might my one of my girlfriends or one of the neighbors. I pulled away from his cock and it popped out of my mouth, slapping against Detective James's waistband. He grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth back onto it.

"Get back to work, Di. Buddy Boy, answer the door. It's probably, Walt." He said.

I kept working on James's cock while my husband got up and answered the door. It could have been anybody and they'd have seen me sucking a strange man's cock right in my living room. But, instead it was Detective Walt. He pushed Bud aside as if he wasn't even there and walked right in. He pulled of his jacket and gun belt and started getting undressed, as if he owned the place.

"Get your panties off, slut. And, don't you dare take your mouth off my boss's dick while you're doin it," he barked.

He scared me with his commands and I started shaking but I knew I'd better do exactly as he said and I took one hand off Detective James's shaft and reached under my skirt and tried pulling my panties off my hips, being very careful not to let James's penis out of my mouth.

It was hard to do and even though I had them partially off my hips, I couldn't get them any further. James barked out to Bud, "Get your ass over here and help her out of her clothes, Bud." Detective Walt grabbed Bud by the collar and dragged him over to me.

Bud reached under my skirt and pulled my panties off my hips. I was glad for the help cause I was very busy licking James's balls and running my tongue up his cockshaft. But, slipped them over my knees and then took them off my legs. Next, Bud took off my high heels and then he unzipped my skirt and took is off the same way he did my panties. My top was still on and there was no way he was going to get it off me with me pulling my mouth off Detective James's dick so what were we to do?

"Cut it off," James ordered.

Bud, took off for the kitchen and when he got back Detective Walt had me on all fours, fucking me from behind while I finished off James. He was close to cumming and I wanted to get this over with as fast as I could so I was jerking him really hard and sucking and licking all over his big shaft.

Walt had is cock deep inside me when Bud approached with a long sharp knife and for a moment I thought he might be planning on using it on my rapists. I mean, that's what was going on. I was being forced to have sex against my will. Bud would be within his rights to stab them both, take their guns and make a citizen's arrest.

But, he didn't. Instead, with me getting spit roasted between two big bulls he ran it under the back of my top and cut it open. Feeling the cold blade against my skin sent a shudder ran through my body and I started moaning uncontrollably from the fucking I was getting.

Soon a rhythm began. As Walt's cock would go in, and James's would slip out of my mouth. In and out... in and out. After a few missed beats they began to move together. Suddenly my two rapist were moving in perfect tempo. As James pushed inside, I would gasp and Walt would moan. Then James's penis would slip out and Walt's in again.

I was buffeted like a rag doll between the two men, pushed one way by the weight of James's thrusts, and then forced the other by Detective James's hips. I could no longer control any movement. My body began to tremble as waves of pleasure consumed me. It didn't take long for the incredible and surreal feeling to send me over the top, hurtling me closer to an inevitable climax.

It disgusted me that I was going to cum to these men. "Oh Fuck! Fuck, I don't wanna cuummm! Oh nooo....Yes!!! Yes!! Mmmmm!!" I moaned as an orgasm swept over my body and just then, Detective James blew a huge load into my mouth, causing me to gag and I pushed it out and it ran down my chin and dropped onto the carpet below.

Detective Walt shoved hard into my cunt, all the way to my cervix and held my hips firmly against him. He grunted like a bull and I felt his hot load explode against the walls of my vagina, sending me into an even deeper orgasm as my eyes rolled back into my head and James pushed his balls into my face, cum dripping out of his still pulsing cock and into my hair and across my forehead.

I was ashamed of cumming, but I couldn't stop. My body continued to quiver on Walt's dick, receiving load after load of his discharge until finally he pulled out, wiping the tip of his cock on my slender hips. I collapsed on the floor and Bud came to me and held me in his arms, consoling me after my ordeal.

Both men dressed, put on their gun belts and walked toward the door. Detective James was the last to leave, turning to us in the doorway. He threw a few hundred dollar bills onto the floor. "By some slut clothes, Di. You'll be needing them," he said, and left.

I don't know how long it was before I stopped whimpering. I couldn't believe how fast this had all happened. I laid back against Bud's chest, cum dripping from my pussy and chin. I felt ravaged, both emotionally from the threat to my freedom and physically from sex with Detective James and Walt. My travails were over for the day, but I knew they would continue tomorrow and for a long time to come. All because of a Traffic Stop by a Bad Cop.

12