A Traffic Stop by a Good Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bud and I are so in sync that he sensed my desire. "Let yourself go, Di. Let yourself fall into his arms," he said softly, first looking at me and then at Detective James.

His words were like a green light to me. Bud and I had always fantasized about sharing me with another man but I never thought it would come true. Now, out of nowhere, this powerful man, both in a physical and emotional sense was holding me. And, now our fantasy might possibly come true. All I had to do was let it happen.

I tilted my head up, looked into Detective James's eyes and put my lips to his. He pulled me in close to his chest and we embraced passionately.

My hand brushed across his crotch, finding him erect and I let out an audible gasp as I took measure of his size. "Mmmm, so nice and big," I coo'ed.

My passion consumed me. Incredibly, I was aroused almost to the point of orgasm by his kiss and his body's response to me. I writhed in his arms, running my hands through his curly hair and moving my leg over his.

He could feel my breathing speed up as he began to play with my nipples, his big fingers dancing across them outside my top. As our tongues intertwined, James's hand slid under the hem of my skirt and into my panties. I heard a slight gasp, and I'm sure Bud could hear it to, when his fingers found me already moist.

I moaned as I felt Detective James's fingers push into my wet, velvety pussy. I spread my legs to give him better access. As his finger began to slide in and out, my hips moved up from the sofa, encouraging him to go deeper and I moaned in frustration when he suddenly pulled his finger out and left me lying on the sofa with my legs spread open and my skirt once again above my hips.

With a loud ripping noise, Detective James stripped off his gun belt and draped it across the back of the sofa. He wasted no time in getting out of uniform and once naked, he stood in front of me, his huge cock standing erect and ready for my mouth.

"Suck his cock, Di," Bud said to me from his seat across the room. He was obviously enjoying this, evidenced by the tent poling in his slacks. I moved to the edge of the cushion, leaned forward and took James's big head into my mouth.

His cock felt huge in my mouth as I sucked and sucked on it. He was holding my head in both hands, bucking his hips backwards and forwards as he fucked my face. I could feel the wide head of his cock bump against the entrance to my throat and licked up and down his shaft with my tongue. I cupped his huge balls in my hand. They felt so tight, so full. I knew that he was going to give me a huge load of cum at any moment and I didn't want it there so I pulled away from him and pulled him onto the sofa.

"Fuck my hot pussy, Detective James. Let me ride that big cock," I hissed.

When I sat back down onto the tops of his legs he lifted my ass with his strong hands. I felt hot skin at the entrance to my sex, and with my lips close to his ear, I grunted and sucked in my breath. He pushed in and I felt my vagina suddenly grow tighter around his huge shaft as it slid over his cock.

I felt his heart pounding inside his chest and sweat beads on his brow as he slid fully inside me.

I was breathing more rapidly now. And, I couldn't think of anything but the tightness of my cunt as it squeezed him at the base of his penis and I wondered if he could feel me quivering around his shaft.

An unintentional moan escaped James's lips as I began moving my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. I knew Bud was close by, hearing my whimpers and gasps of pleasure. I turned my head and found him slowly stroking his cock. "Yes! Yes!" I moaned in an excited whisper. "Fuck me, James...Oh, god, fuck me so good!"

I turned back to James and our mouths met once again in a passionate kiss. Seconds later, I felt a hand on my shoulder, turned and without hesitation I took Bud's cock into my mouth.

He moaned. I lifted upward, allowing James's penis to slip out until just the head was inside. Bud pushed his cock deep into my mouth. With my hips pulled up, only a few inches of James's penis was left inside me.

Not to be denied, he pushed back in, encasing himself in my warmth again. As he pushed in, I pulled Bud's cock out of my mouth until only the head remained between my lips.

Soon a rhythm began. As Bud's penis would go in, and James's would slip out. In and out... in and out. After a few missed beats they began to move together. Suddenly my two lovers were like dancers moving in perfect tempo. As James pushed inside, I would gasp and Bud would moan. Then James's penis would slip out and Bud's in again.

My gasps turned to whimpers of pleasure with each plunge of the two meaty cocks.

Arousal consumed me. James bucked his hips upward and quickly pulled back until just the head was inside. A second later I was fed cock by Bud. James would wait an instant and then push inside again as Bud pulled his penis out of my mouth.

I was buffeted like a rag doll between the two men, pushed down by the weight of Bud's thrusts, and then forced upward by the hips below. I could no longer control any movement... like a prisoner of passion. My body began to tremble as waves of pleasure consumed me. It didn't take long for the incredible and surreal feeling to send me over the top, hurtling me willingly into an amazing climax.

Both men knew the signs. My grunts and moans spurred them on. James's hips began to lift off the sofa and Bud's hand joined mine at the base of his cock, helping me jerk it to the point of no return.

Suddenly the rhythm was lost and both of my lovers readied themselves to cum in me at the same time.

I continued a thunderous orgasm and the powerful contractions inside my cunt were too much for James. He pushed hard one last time. His penis throbbed and the head expanded as his thick juice shot out of the pulsing shaft deep inside my velvety hole.

Bud grunted in pleasure and he grabbed the back of my head to hold my mouth over his cock. I moaned uncontrollably to the throbbing of the James's cock in the other hole. With a scream of pleasure, Bud emptied the contents of his balls into my mouth; over filling it with hot cum to the point of leaking out and streaming down my chin.

To say I don't love my husband's cum would be an understatement. The fact is I'm totally addicted to it. I love the way it feels in my mouth and on my face. I love the taste of it and I want as much of it as I can get, each time we make love.

It made me delirious to have it all over my lips and chin and I threw my head back and felt my body quivering. I don't know how long it was before I stopped whimpering. I vaguely felt movement as James pulled out of my swollen pussy.

I couldn't believe how fast this had all happened. I lay back on the sofa, cum dripping from my pussy and chin. I felt ravaged, both emotionally from the threat to my freedom and physically from sex with Detective James and Bud. My travails were over and my fantasy had finally come true. All because of a Traffic Stop by a Good Cop.

12