A Trail of Tattoos

Story Info
Sex by text. Tattoos and bbq's.
4k words
4.25
7.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by setting the scene a little, I'm a relatively happily married man. Just turned forty with two great kids and a wife that has put family above everything else in her life. Well I say family actually the kids, and while I am in awe of the sacrifices she makes to ensure they get everything they need (not want - because she is determined not to bring them up spoilt) unfortunately one of the things that seems to have been sacrificed is our affection and intimacy.

Now I am guessing half of the readers here are already looking to click next and select a different story because I'm obviously a dick who doesn't know how good I have it but call it mid-life crisis or flattery or just plain egotistical satisfaction but when a pretty younger woman shows more than a passing interest you can't help but have your interest piqued.

That was the situation I found myself in. Susan was a work colleague, 28 years old, and recently married to a much older man of 48. Susan was pretty, a lot shorter than myself at a smidgen over five feet tall and had a beautiful figure, curvy in the right places. As with almost all women if asked she would have said she was too big in this area or that, and didn't like her stomach or hips or her breasts were too big. Any man that looks at a normal woman and sees anything less than wonderment and joy is a fool, or possible destined for either the cloth or the closet.

I have always been more attracted to women that looked like women rather than the androgynous models that magazines and the media are so keen to offer up as being normal. Susan definitely ticked the real woman box, as I said five feet something tall, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes which included a twinkle that just hinted a dark and mischievous side. Add to that a full 36C chest and a great ass and she has a curvy, very sexy hour glass figure. Susan would complain that the waist of her figure didn't actually exist and was just a straight drop from her boobs to her ass but there was a healthy curve which when she wore skirts and blouses was quite defined and rather appealing to look at.

Susan and myself worked together in the same office although in different departments and so only occasionally interacted initially, but as time passed the interactions became a little more frequent and the conversation became more flirtatious without going too far. She played on the blonde hair thing to a degree and gave off a quiet air of innocence which made her flirty comments and retorts seem so much more outrageous than they actually were. This went on for months, and it wasn't just with me, the office was pretty friendly and there was always banter but I always had a feeling Susan pushed it just a little more with me and smiled for just a little longer than when she was talking to others in the office - I put it down to my ego until the day of the BBQ.

The family had gone with a group of friends to a local open air swimming pool, which had the forethought to have half a dozen or so BBQ pits so while the kids all played and swam the adults got a BBQ going and set up a some blankets for a picnic. Everyone had brought different bits of food and drink so we were well catered for with the usual men stepping forward to look after the BBQ while the coals got to temperature in preparation for a flood of meat.

I was only partially involved in the BBQ and my main role was sorting the burgers and sausages out to throw on the sizzling grill. Most of the ladies were off supervising the kids or sunning themselves by the blankets so beer in one hand, burger in the other the day slowly slid by. That was when the first text came in.

Susan - It's too hot to be shopping, although I have just got a very nice bikini! What are you doing?

Me - Handling my meat

Susan - Dirty bastard lol, is that what the thought of my bikini is doing to you?

Me - I don't see what's so dirty about that. Which gutter is your mind in? Show me the bikini to see if I approve.

Susan - I don't need your approval lol - show me your meat!

Like I said we had always been a bit flirtatious but the texts today had seemed to step it up a notch, maybe it was the heat or the fact it was a long weekend but the subtle undertone of suggestion was currently being wielded like a sledgehammer.

Not wanting to be the one to back down, I took a quick photo of a string of sausages and sent them to Susan.

Susan - Oooh I do like a big sausage

Me - Your turn!

Susan - Maybe later, my sister wants to go back to the shops. Maybe I will find something I can show you another time, something lacy or silk x

With that Susan cut the text chat and I went back to the BBQ and pool party, it wasn't until I was back home and kids were in bed that my phone buzzed again. Almost at exactly the same time that my wife told me she was going to bed to watch EastEnders or some other programme that I had no interest in. I was settled in the living room playing a bit of on-line poker, only very small value games, normally $2 buy-ins which was about right for my level of skill, it was also good because I could happily lose a bunch of games without having to worry about the cost.

Once on my own I checked my phone and read the latest message.

S - I'm naked and in bed.

Since the BBQ I had only sent one text message and I hadn't gotten a response so I had figured Susan had finished her flirting and moved on. The text said I was trimming my bush, followed by a picture of my bonsai tree and a small pair of scissors.

Me - Couldn't find any pyjamas in the shops then?

S - No I always go to bed naked.

Me - So what shopping did you get then and I am going to get a fashion show?

S - I don't think you could handle a show, might be a bit too much for you to cope with lol

Me - A challenge, don't worry I will make sure I have some aspirin on hand if I start feeling a bit faint.

Me - What's brought this on today then?

S - (Picture of a number of shopping bags on a bed) There you go!

S - Andrew has gone away with work but he was a real dick before he left.

Me - Oh yes they are very nice, I can see that you would look especially nice wearing the M&S bag.

S - lol Twat.

Me - Harsh, maybe I need to see the contents being worn

Susan went quiet and didn't respond to the text, so while I waited to see if she would I carried on playing poker and watching a little on tv. I won a few games in a row, nothing major just playing Texas hold'um sit and go's. I normally had a couple of games on the go at once as they can be a little slow sometimes. I don't normally enter into the banter with the poker games, so much trash talk and bitching about stupid plays and how good they are and how lucky everyone else is. They just make me laugh that they think it will annoy people enough to make stupid plays, and I guess for some people it might work, but it's a $2 game for fucks sake so I'm not going to get all hot for the price of half a pint of beer.

After about four games another text appeared from Susan.

S - Ok are you sitting comfortably?

Me - Always ready, aspirin popped, ambulance on call and heart monitor all hooked up

S - (Picture of Susan, head cropped out, showing her front on wearing a white summer dress with a high neck, bare arms, belt tied around her waist and the dress falling to just above her knees. Susan had also cropped out her feet.)

There then followed two more pictures of the same dress one from the side and one from behind somehow - I assumed she had a timer on her phone to be able to take the photos.

The side and rear photos showed the dress didn't have much of a back to it revealing Susan had a very light blue bra or bikini top under the dress, from the side photo the dress gapped and revealed a portion of her covered breast. It also showed that the top of the dress fastened in a bow around her neck to stop the front of the dress falling down.

Me - Very nice, need any help with the bow?

S - Funny you should say that, I do keep having trouble with that...

The next photo was one from the back again, this time the bow was untied and the top half of the dress had fallen forward held in place by the belt around Susan's waist. The light blue bikini was still in place, it was a strapless top narrowing in width as the material swept in from Susan's breasts to the clasp in the centre of her back. For the first time I noticed a pattern of tattoos on Susan's back, a swirl of small blue and red stars snaking from between her shoulder blades in a series of gentle curves over her spine going downwards disappearing beneath the belted remains of her white dress.

Me - Damn those difficult bows . Now the intriguing question is where do those stars go?

S - They are called a lovers trail. Let's just say they don't finish on my back.

Me - Well I don't see them coming out the bottom of the dress, so how far do they go down? Knees?

S - Higher

Me - Lucky tattooist

Another picture popped into my inbox, again the photo was from the back, the dress was now completely gone and revealed a matching light blue pair of briefs to go with the bikini top. The material from behind formed a small upturned equilateral triangle. The edges cutting across Susan's butt showing off an amount of ass cheek slightly paler than the colour of skin on her back and legs. I noticed the trail of stars disappeared under the material before re-emerging at the top of her left thigh which then curved around the outside of her upper thigh and disappeared once again from view.

Seeing Susan almost naked was definitely stirring a response within my shorts, looking down I realised I was tent polling and had lost all interest in the poker games I had been playing.

I waited in anticipation for the next photo that I just felt was coming, phone in one hand, my other hand slipped quickly inside the waistband of my shorts to adjust my tent pole and slowly start to massaging my cock.

Me - Is it getting warm in here?

Me - So how about you turn around so I can follow your tattoo trail, purely in the interests of art you understand.

S - Maybe I should stop if you are getting over excited

Me - I think I can deal with my excitement

Susan sent another photo, this was the first one that included her face, her smile almost suppressed as part of her lower lip captured by a little bite. Susan was kneeling on the bed knees slightly apart facing the camera. The bikini didn't hide Susan's hardened nipples pushing against her top, her full breasts covered in the blue materiel with two small bumps obvious in the centre. Looking down the photo I could now follow the trail of stars coming around her thigh and once again disappearing underneath the bikini bottoms heading directly for the spot just above her parted legs. I stared at the photo for a good minute all the time casually stroking my cock before another text arrived.

S - Now what do you want me to do?

Me - Well as much as I like your bikini, I think it would look better on the floor.

The photo arrived and instantly I knew Susan was teasing me, the picture showed the bikini top and bottom discarded on the floor beside the bed but no sign of Susan.

S - There, is that what you wanted?

Me - Mmm very nice, now it's time to complete the trail

S - I'm already following the trail, my fingers are slowly working their way to the last star.

Me - I've not seen that one, is it special?

S - It's hidden, the last tattoo is under a blanket of hair.

Me - Well I don't think a photo of that would work then, it's obviously something I need to see for myself and see why it is so special.

S - Lol, you think so do you! You don't get to see that without following the whole trail and progression has to be earned.

S - 14 stars from start to finish, if you press the right buttons then by the time you get to the last star then the stars should become fireworks.

Looking back at the photos Susan had sent I zoomed in and noticed that as the stars progressed down her back they began to grow small tails with the occasional colourful dot around the star, the tail and dots becoming bolder as the trail progressed, I suddenly realised what Susan was on about and realised the stars progressively became fireworks the closer they got to the end of the trail.

Me - Going out with a bang so to speak then?

S - Lol but only if you manage to light the fire.

S - How's your temperature by the way - still a bit warm?

Me - Actually I'm quite comfortable, my shorts seemed to have accidentally fallen off.

Me - I thought you looked a little cold in your last photo. Or was there something else going on?

S - Well I'm glad you payed attention even if that does make you a pervert lol

Me - Absolutely no remorse on my part for admiring such a fine photograph

S - I might forgive you then, it's funny comments like that give me a little tingle

Me - You must constantly be tingling then, because you always look great, even when you aren't just wearing a bikini that I can see your nipples through.

S - Ooh there you go again, how can a little comment like that make me flutter.

Me - Words are powerful. I've had butterflies since your first text tonight.

S - Well I'm back in the same state. Naked and in bed.

Me - Probably a good job I don't have your address then, otherwise you would be getting a tap on the door.

S - lol yeah, don't think that would be a good idea - for either of us.

Me - But here we are, pretty much naked. How far along your trail are you?

Me - And in terms of fireworks going off, is there an explosion coming?

S - I love the cryptic references but to be clear I'm currently playing with my nipples and boobs. How's your hard on? lol

Me - Pretty stiff. It has been for some time. I've tried to rub it but it just isn't going down

S - I can't believe how hard my nipples are tonight, it's not the same when I lick my own nipple and tease it with my mouth - although I do have the advantage of knowing what I like lol

Me - And what is that?

S - Soft at first, tongue around the nipple - not actually touching it, a little squeeze of my breast. Gradually tongue and lips moving closer to my nipple until lips finally close around it. A tongue flicking over it. A small tug with lips. A firmer squeeze of my breast and a light nip with your teeth on my nipple. Generally building pressure and attention slowly, the slower the better. Fuck that makes me hot.

Me - wow so you are thinking about me sucking on your breasts and licking your nipple then

S - I didn't say that

Me - Maybe it was a slip of the tongue but yes you are definitely imagining my mouth on your breast. Kisses and little licks over your breast, my tongue circling around your nipple and my lips closing softly around it, sucking gently between my lips as my tongue flicks at the tip. All the while my hands are caressing your breast pulling it to my mouth, thumb and fore finger slowly mirroring the actions of my tongue of your other breast.

Me - A little lick and a blow to chill your nipple before my warm mouth covers you again switching sensations of cold and hot on your skin.

S - Ooh that's what I want, my nipples are actually throbbing now. I am having to really squeeze them hard and roughly because I'm so turned on

S - I haven't touched myself anywhere else yet but I can feel that I am sopping wet.

S - I might have to skip a few stars

Me - Absolutely not. There is a trail involved here and you can't just jump to the end.

S - Get you thinking you are all in control. I could easily pull out a toy and take my pleasure in to my own hands. Why do I need you?

Me - Because it excites you. The thought that as your fingers touch your body, mine are doing the same thing to me, and that you want me too.

Me - Because you have the thrill of the danger without any risk.

S - Are you stroking your cock

Me - Yes. I am imagining you on your knees in front of me with your breasts pushed together and my cock nestled between them slowly sliding it up until the tip pops out all engorged and hard.

S - I've just pulled out my vibrator and I'm pushing it between my breasts.

Me - suck the end of the tip, get it wet then rub it across your nipples.

S - Oh fuck that's nice, it's turned on but only on low. The vibrations against my nipple is really good. It's like having a really frantic tongue flicking against it.

Me - Slap your nipples with the vibrator then put it back against them

S - Ummm I don't normally do rough but suddenly I see the attraction.

Me - obviously if I was with you now you would have my cock in your mouth, letting you suck me and lick my shaft. How big is your vibrator and how much can you take into your mouth?

S - I've never tried to suck off my vibrator lol. It's about 7 inches long.

S - About five inches before I gag, I had to turn off the vibrations too because it made me sneeze.

Me - I want you to practice taking the vibrator all the way in to your mouth. I am a little shorter than 7 inches but I want you to take my whole cock into your pretty mouth without gagging, that's some homework for you.

Me - How does your pussy feel when you have your mouth full of cock?

S - Empty. I can honestly say I am aching from down there. I swear my pussy throbs when I suck on the vibrator, I got it a bit deeper that time but I'm not fully there yet.

Me - Good girl, turn it back on and rub your nipples with it again

Me - If my texts become unreadable it's because I am rubbing my cock hard thinking about you sucking me off. I don't know whether I want to cum in your mouth or over your face and tits

S - You can cum anywhere you want, just make sure you have enough left to put some inside my pussy too

Me - I think it is about time your pussy had some attention. Put the vibrator down, we don't need that yet.

Me - How wet are you?

S - I'm leaking. My lips and thighs are coated and I have made a damp patch on the sheet already

Me - Have you ever tasted yourself?

S - No I don't do that, not directly anyway.

Me - So you like men licking your pussy and then kissing afterwards?

S - Yes

Me - So have you ever tasted your own cum, from a kiss or otherwise?

S - Maybe, I couldn't tell you if I had fucked the Pope immediately after I cum normally, but I guess I have.

Me - Run your index finger up your pussy and put it in your mouth. Then suck it.

S - God I'm wet, my finger brushed my clit and I almost exploded. I feel so dirty tasting my own pussy like that.

Me - Describe the taste, dip your finger into your pussy if you need a reminder - But leave your clit alone.

S - I'm sort of sweet tasting, not sugary sweet but spicy sweet and slightly earthy.

Me - I look forward to tasting you myself, you sound like a tasting banquet.

Me - I think you need to play with your pussy now, just use one finger at first. Run your finger gently between your lips and around your hole.

Me - Rub your open pussy and spread your lips.

S - ooooh I need something inside me.

Me - Patience, you can cum soon

Me - Give your clit a little rub, nothing too firm

S - Ah god yes, I can't believe how good this is

Me - Now take your vibrator, keep it off and slowly push it inside your pussy.

S - Its sliding in so easily, all the way in.

Me - Fuck your pussy slowly with it, leave your clit alone again

S - It feels so good.

Me - Has the vibrator got ears for your clit?

S - yes

Me - Turn the vibrator on but not the ears, then take your hands off it and play with your boobs again

S - Can't type anymore, please make me cum

Me - Pinch your nipples and squeeze them in rhythm with the vibrators movements

Me - I need to make you cum soon because my cock is so close to exploding

Me - Turn on everything on the vibrator and fuck your tight pussy hard.

12