A Train Ride

Story Info
A private compartment and a naughty girl.
1.8k words
4.2
151.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers

As the train pulled up to the platform, John noticed with some amusement that it was one of the older models - one with carriage compartments rather than all the seats open to one another. It was the last commuter train home from the city and not very crowded, too, so the thought of getting some sleep in a private compartment was appealing.

He made his way down the narrow corridor of Carriage D, the last one, and chose a compartment. Though the old seats weren't too comfortable, all the curtains closed and he settled in for the next hour and a half until home - only one stop at the next station and it was express from there. He was just beginning to doze off when the compartment door burst open and a girl, dressed in a private school uniform, sat down noisily on the opposite seat. John gave her an annoyed glare and got a disdainful look in return. Weren't they supposed to learn manners at those schools? he thought. She looked about 18, probably in her last year of high school.

He tried getting back to sleep, but it seemed every time he was about to nod off, the girl would make some very annoying noise - unzipping her backpack, flipping through a rather rustly magazine, opening and slurping on a bottle of drink, pressing buttons on her CD player... John sighed, dug out a newspaper from his briefcase and began to read, all hope of sleep lost. After a while he felt he was being watched - and lowered his paper a little to see the girl quickly look away, smirking slightly. This happened several times, and eventually he put his newspaper down and stared back at the girl. She wouldn't make eye contact anymore but looked nonchalantly out of the window at the darkened landscape. Then, very slowly, she put her feet up on the seat, drawing her knees to her chest. John's eyes couldn't help but travel downwards, noting he could see her bare thighs now, and - oh, god, - he looked away and thought he heard the girl stifle a giggle. It was a little hard to tell, but he was pretty sure that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

Pretending nothing unusual was going on, the girl shifted her position several times over the next few minutes, each time making sure the man sitting opposite her at least glanced at her and down between her legs. Despite himself, John felt himself get the beginning of a hardon, hoping the girl wouldn't notice. Then the girl stood up, allegedly for the purpose of putting her backpack on the overhead rack. It was quite a reach for her, and her pleated skirt rode further and further up as she attempted to put her bag away...and then she turned around, smiled at him like nothing had happened, and sat back down on her seat.

In an instant, John stepped across the compartment and straddled the girl, pinning her to the seat. he grabbed her face with one hand and said "What the hell do you think you're playing at?!" the girl, now quite scared, whispered, "It was just some fun..."

"Fun, eh? How many men do you do this to every week? Hmm? better be careful little girl, one day you'll do it to someone like me. I don't take too well to women who tease and then expect everything to be just fine," John said as he roughly undid her school tie. Pulling it free from her collar, he then took hold of her wrists - his hands were large and he could easily hold both of her wrists in his grip. "Don't even think about screaming. I *will* hurt you quite a lot if you even think about."

He wrapped her school tie several times around her wrists, knotting and securing them together, then tied the other end to the overhead rack, short enough that she was barely sitting on the seat and was stretched uncomfortably. He then undid his own tie, and used it to secure her ankle up to the overhead tack too, further out from her body. He stepped back and admired his quick handiwork - a pretty young thing all trussed up and ready to play...her cunt and arsehole forcibly exposed for anything he might wish to do.

John leant over her and undid her school blouse, revealing smallish breasts encased in a plain little bra, which he removed quickly. The whimpering girl's nipples stiffened at the exposure to the cool air, and he reached out, cupping a breast in each hand and gently rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger. He gradually pinched her nipples harder and harder until she was biting down hard on her bottom lip in an effort not to cry out. Keeping on pinching her left nipple, he leant down and began sucking and biting on the right nipple, increasing the pain level until he could hear her groaning though clenched teeth. He stopped suddenly and knelt back, and the girl gasped with relief.

"So, did you like that?" he asked, and the girl replied "No! Please stop...I'm sorry for teasing you!"

He reached out and traced a finger up and down her cunt lips, and said "I don't think you're sorry at all. I think you wanted this to happen, you've been just waiting for some man to take your flirting and teasing seriously and then fuck you...your cunt is very, very wet, you can't disguise that fact." He worked his finger up and down, over her inner and outer folds, coating his finger in her juices, which he then held up to her lips. "Go on, taste it," he ordered, pinching a nipple with his other hand. Tentatively she poked her tongue out and flicked it over his finger once, making a face. To that, he forced his finger between her lips and said "Suck it, you little bitch."

She whimpered and began to suck on his finger gently, cleaning it of her own juices. "Better. How, hmmm..." he said as he sat back and looked at his prize. How humiliating for her if he could make her orgasm at least once, and what better way than... The girl gasped as John pressed his face into her exposed crotch, licking up and down her cuntlips, circling her clit which rapidly became quite hard, and nibbling on the sweet, sensitive flesh. He was careful not to penetrate her at all, wishing to save that, and continued eating the young girl's pussy until, against her will, he felt her began to stiffen and shudder, letting out a low groan of pleasure and crying with humiliation at the same time. "See? You're having so much fun! Now it's my turn," he said, and wiped his face on her school skirt.

He unbuckled his belt, and slid his trousers down, taking out his very hard cock, which was by now aching incredibly for some action. The girl couldn't see his cock from where she was, and she was terrified - she'd only "done it" once before with a boy the same age as her, and that was awkward enough. John positioned himself between her legs, took hold of her around her waist, and began to suck and bite at her nipples and breasts as he pushed his aching cock slowly inside her. Her tied position and wetness made it easy for him to slide in, and he moaned deeply, holding still inside her all the way as he felt how incredibly hot she was. The girl bit down again on her lip as she tried not to think about her predicament, but was unable to ignore things as he began thrusting inside her, grinding into her as hard as he could, enjoying the feel of his entire cock enveloped in her hot, sticky flesh. He looked up and saw her eyes clenched tightly shut, and her breathing ragged.

Then he spied something on the seat next to the girl. Her now-empty bottle of drink - and certainly an interesting size and shape it was...

Much to her surprise, John pulled out of the girl, and she sighed, thinking her ordeal was now over. Again, to her even greater surprise, he took the bottle and began working it into her cunt. It was rather wider than his cock, but the girl was still quite wet. Nevertheless, he had to press it into her quite firmly, as she moaned like never before, and in a little while all he could see poking out of her cunt was the little red cap on the end of the bottle. He twisted it around and jiggled it a little, making sure it would stay there - the shape of the bottle seemed to hold it inside her very well.

John knelt up close against her again, and to the girl's utter dismay, began to press his still-wet cock against her tiny arsehole. for the first time she began to really protest, and he grabbed her hair, pulling hard. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet, you little slut?!" he muttered, and took his handkerchief from his pocket and shoved it in her mouth. Only muffled cries came from the girl now.

He resumed pressing himself into her arsehole, finding it quite difficult with her tightness and the bottle held inside her cunt, but eventually he managed to force the head of his cock beyond her tight ring, making the girl pull hard against her bonds and wail into her gag. Ignoring her distress, he continued pushing himself further and further into her arse, and eventually the base of his cock was resting against her hole. As he began to fuck her, thrusting in and out only a little way at first, he gently circled his fingers over her still-hard clit, and as his thrusting increased speed, so did the rubbing on her clit. The sensation was incredible - fucking this girl's arse at an unusual angle while a ridged bottle filled up her cunt, and the girl's own muscles began clenching around him as he forced her to her second orgasm. The girl was quite exhausted now and hung almost limply from her bonds, but John kept fucking her harder and harder until he could stand it no longer, thrusting deeply into her arse one last time and emptying himself inside her to incredible pleasure and relief.

He withdrew from her arse, cock softening, and slowly dressed himself, watching the girl as he did. He pulled the gag out of her mouth and untied her, and she collapsed down into the seat, whimpering softly.

John leant down and whispered to her, "You know you look pretty good dressed up as a schoolgirl. Maybe I'll have to work on my headmaster act when we get home..."

avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers