A Train Ride to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sb69
sb69
136 Followers

Jane put the lid down on the toilet seat and sat down. She grabbed the buckle of his belt. He stared down at her while she unfastened it. The woman pulled down his pants, along with his boxer shorts. His rock hard penis flopped out.

"Mmmm. Now I can finally get a closer look at that cock of yours." Jane pulled him in close. Her tongue gently brazed over the tip. Parker's penis jumped slightly. The woman continued teasing the head of his cock.

She started up at him and their eyes locked. At that moment Jane put the boy's cock fully into her mouth. She began moving it in and out of her mouth. Her tongue massaged the shaft.

"Ohhh." Parker let out a gasp in pleasure. His eyes effortlessly rolled towards the back of his head.

Parker had been given a blow job once before, but it was nothing like this. That same girl he had previously had sex with gave him a terrible blowjob. She was awkward and didn't really know what to do. Parker had just assumed that was all there was to a blow job, not realizing how much better it could be. That was mediocre, but this was incredible.

She continued sucking him off for several minutes. Her hand jerked off the base of his cock. At one point her hands let go of his shaft, and she started unbuttoning her blouse. Parker stared down her shirt, as more and more cleavage was being shown with each undone button. In what seemed to Parker like ages, he eventually saw her big tits cradled in a red lacy bra.

Jane, realizing if she continued too much longer he was going to blow, stopped what she was doing. His cock came out of her mouth. She continued undressing by removing her shirt. Parker's eyes were focused on her tits sitting in that bra.

"Would you like to see them?" Jane said with a sinister smile. "I call them my girls. And I think the girls want to come out and play."

"Um yes. I would love to see them."

Jane reached around her back and undid the clasp of her bra. She teased him slightly by ever so slowly taking the bra off. Finally, she let it drop to the floor, exposing her breasts. She had medium sized reddish-pink nipples, which looked great against her tanned olive skin. Her tits sat nicely on her body and were not nearly as saggy as most women her age.

"Well Parker. Are you just going to stare at them for a while or are you going to play with them?"

"I...um...."

She stood up from the toilet seat, grabbed his hand and placed it on her right breast. It felt soft to touch. He gently gave it a squeeze. Parker put his other hand on the left one, and began to massage both. She reacted favorably to it, so he kept going. He played with her now erect nipples. He rolled them between his thumbs and index fingers.

After about a minute he finally took some initiative. The boy moved his mouth towards Jane's right nipple and began to lick it. He took several swipes with his tongue before moving to the other one.

"Ohhh, Parker you are such a tease. Suck on them baby."

Without pause, he put it in his mouth and began sucking. She moaned slightly. He looked up but continued on. Softly he bit down with his teeth.

"Ohh that feels good. How do you know so much about pleasing a woman?" Porn was the real answer, but he chose to leave that unsaid.

There was a sudden jarring noise at the door. The two of them went silent, realizing someone was trying to come in. Thankfully, the door was locked. Both of their hearts started racing comprehending the potential for getting caught. The person, seeing the door was locked, must have moved on.

"Maybe we should stop," Parker stated.

"After you sucked my tits like that? Making me horny as hell? Not a chance we are stopping."

"Ok whatever you say."

"Yup, it's whatever I say. And you've made me so hot that I want you to fuck me."

"Right now?"

She left out a giggle. "Yes Parker, right now. Stick that beautiful cock inside of me."

Jane pulled her skirt up revealing her shaven pussy. Her panties were still wedged between the seats of the train. She lifted her body up and sat down on the rim of the small metal sink. She braced herself by putting her back against the mirror. Her legs spread apart.

Parker moved towards her, stopping when his dick was an inch away from her vagina. He took a deep breath and pushed his meat against her pussy lips. Jane's hand helped to guide it inside of her. With his first pump, she let out a huff. He kept going, pushing his shaft in and out.

Without stopping he pulled his shirt over his head. Her hands pushed up against his chest, with her nails gently scratching him. Jane's breathing got louder and louder with each pump. He tried to pump harder, seeing how far he could shove his cock inside of her. Jane made a loud moaning noise.

He slowed down. "Shhhh. We are going to get caught."

"I can't help it. You're too good baby."

"Just try to keep it down a little."

Jane bit her lip as Parker started up again. He started off slow, but was soon going faster and harder. Meanwhile, the older woman was trying really harder to contain her noise.

He pulled her body up towards him so that her tits pressed firmly into his chest. His arms wrapped around her for support. The boy loved the feeling of this older woman's tits pushed up against his body. She squeezed his firm bicep. His cock pounded the inside of her vagina.

After some time, he couldn't take it anymore. He was ready to explode. "Jane I'm...I'm...going to...cummm."

"Ohhh ohhh. Cum inside me baby. Cum inside me."

"You sure?"

"Ohhh, yes.

About five pumps later, Parker couldn't hold it in anymore. He grabbed her ass and gave one last push deep inside her pussy. A gallon of jizz erupted out of his penis. He let out a grunt, matching the volume of Jane's loudest moans. Parker pulled out his cum covered cock from inside her pussy. She jumped down from the sink. Her pussy was dripping from the combination of their juices.

"That was great," Jane said. "You were wonderful. I needed a good fucking like that."

"You weren't bad yourself Jane."

She laughed, "Wasn't bad? You've had better?"

He chuckled as well. "No you were by far the best I've had."

The two cleaned themselves up and put their clothes back on. Parker's heart pounded as he opened the bathroom door, fearing that someone would be standing on the other side. His mind raced at the thought of being caught. As the door opened luckily no one was there. In fact, barely anyone on the train looked awake.

They returned to their seats finding their things were still there, including Jane's red panties hidden between the seats. Five minutes later the conductor got on the loudspeaker, "We are now entering New York's Penn Station."

"Well that was a quick trip," Parker said.

"Yes time just flew by."

Jane and Parker collected their belonging and exited the train. Inside Penn Station they exchanged numbers. Jane said, "Call me sometime. Anytime."

"I definitely will," replied Parker. They hugged, and parted in different directions.

sb69
sb69
136 Followers
12