A Transforming Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a jar of marmite next, a real like it or hate it flavour. Fortunately I liked it and watched intently as she took a finger full and drew a circle with it on her inner thigh. I started licking it off; the salty flavour a nice contract to the sweetness before. Next she got a jar of peanut butter, took a small amount and covered her toes on one foot with it. I was still getting the last of the thick brown marmite off the silky smooth skin of her thigh. I took her foot and she hesitated, she had very sensitive toes and I knew that she would squirm as I sucked off the peanut butter. As I put her little toe into my mouth she let out a little mew, and continued to gasp and wriggle as I went from toe to toe licking and sucking until the peanut taste was gone.

As I sucked her toes, she had taken to running her finger over her clit and around the opening of her pussy. When I finished she slid one, then two then three fingers into her cunt and stretched open the skin, I could see right up inside her. I could see the lips of her pussy glistening now as she was obviously very aroused, and I turned to see what was next. She took a banana, peeled it and then slowly inserted it into her pussy.

'Eat it all out' she commanded, 'no hands.'

Initially it looked like she had just sprouted a cock and I felt like I was approaching a man, albeit a strangely coloured one. I ate the end off the banana, slowly tugging at it to try and loosen it from her hold. As I got close to her lips I could taste the juices from her pussy mixing in with the banana flavour. I had always liked the way that her pussy tasted, and this was a nice mix. I started having to put my tongue further and further inside her in order to extract bits of banana, and eventually I was straining it to reach the pieces of fruit right inside her. As I was licking deeper and deeper into her, she continued to finger her clit, and as I finished my task she screamed out in orgasm as the made herself cum.

Next she took a carrot and the bottle of olive oil and coated the outside of the carrot in oil. She knelt onto the granite, with her ass sticking up into the air and inserted most of the carrot into her anus, she gasped as the cold hard knobbly vegetable forced the lips of her ass to open and close. Next she took a cucumber and similarly coated it in oil, then she inserted it into her cunt. Again she gasped as the huge cold green cock substitute slid inside her, stretching the walls of her vagina.

'Now pleasure me.' She demanded.

I lay down on the counter underneath her and started licking her clit, at the same time I rotated the carrot in her ass with one hand, and moved the cucumber back and forward with the other. The triple arousal did not take long to take effect and again she soon came, as she screamed out in intense pleasure. I too was very aroused watching her orgasms get stronger and more intense.

She took out the items, licked the cucumber and lay down on the surface again, satisfied for now.

'Now, make your self cum, while I watch' she said.

She had never watched me masturbate before, there had been a few times when I had made myself cum in bed while she was awake, but in general she had no interest in me touching myself. As with most men, I had watched her touch herself many times, in fact I had asked to watch sometimes when she was less interested in finishing herself than I was in watching.

I took off my shorts, and sat down on a kitchen chair, my legs apart. I took my cock in my hand and started to move it up and down, playing with my foreskin as it went up and over the head each time. One finger I put on the back of the head where it comes up in a V shape in order to heighten the feelings. She watched intently, fingering her clit absentmindedly as she became aroused again. When I got closer to cuming, a small amount of pre-cum came out and the end of my cock became wet and slippery.

'Stop.' she demanded, I obeyed.

She got down from the counter and licked the top of my cock, 'Mmmm' she said expectantly.

Then she kneeled down in front of the chair put her head back underneath my cock and said in a harsh tone 'Cum on my face.'

I increased the speed of my movement and quickly felt the orgasm approaching, I felt the intense pleasure burst up through my legs and into my cock and a shot of cum flew out, and into her hair. Then a more continuous stream flew out and landed on her forehead, in her eye, which she closed quickly, and down into her semi open mouth. She licked her lips to taste it and mewed appreciatively.

'Now lick it off.' she said.

'I leant forwards towards her face and slowly licked and drank the cum off her face, she moved it back and forth to help as I slowly cleared up the remainder before leaving it sticky but clear. I could taste the salty cum and the sweet yoghurt from earlier mixing on her face.

'Now lets go and have a shower together' she ordered again, grabbing my hands and marching me off towards the bathroom.

As I walked across, I could see Veronique and Pascal sitting on their balcony, and I realised that from where she was, Clare could have seen them all the time, and them her, if they were looking. The looked like they were watching the sea, but I wondered.

As we washed the remaining sticky residue from our bodies and kissed and held one another in appreciation of the thrill of our lovemaking, I thought what a turn on it was to see Clare showing off her sexuality. I was enjoying the trip, although the Russian deal was coming to weight on my mind. I wondered what next week would bring.

12