A Treat for Annie Pt. 01

Story Info
Valentine's photos get out of hand.
827 words
3.45
20.4k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think Annie would ever say she has a hot body. Like a lot of women, she sometimes complains about this part being too big, or those parts being too small. I'm working on getting her to accept that hot is about who she is and for me, as the lucky guy who gets naked with her night after night, what she does for me.

The truth is she's a little overweight, but then I'm no movie star. What does it for me in a way no other woman ever has is the fact she's so very bold and adventurous. Dangerous even. She introduced me to the incredible excitement of receiving discipline, tied up naked in the kitchen taking six sharp whacks from the crop. I spank her too sometimes, when she's in the mood. She's my accomplice on nude dares. And she tolerates, and even encourages my occasional craving for cock. She calls me her sexy naked boyfriend, playing to my ego!

So with Valentine's Day coming up, I was wondering what I could do to show her how I feel. She's been on at me for some nude pictures from the beach but I've always resisted the idea, worried they'd be a big joke for her friends at work or worse, end up online. And then there's the issue of who takes the pictures. Can they be trusted? Who can I ask that I'd feel comfortable stripping off for?

Of course, the answer was staring me in the face. Ask a guy at the nude beach. Get him to take some innocent naked outdoors pictures. Tell him the truth, that I want some nude and rude pics for my girlfriend. Having reached this point, it was an easy step to seeing myself posing nude in front of Dan. He's taken snaps of me naked for my own enjoyment before. It's never been said, but I know he's at least curious, if not gay.

So I texted him, and we met at McDonalds as usual before driving to the beach. On the way I explained what I was planning for Annie. He took quite a few snaps of me with progressively less on as we walked down the bush track to the beach. Eventually I was completely naked and had a great time posing on the sand, walking out of the water and sitting naked in a tree.

Dan doesn't go nude on the beach, but he wears neat little trunks which suit his light frame. I couldn't help thinking I'd like to be the one with the camera.

It was Dan's idea to take some more shots back at the house just to finish the set off. He suggested some with just a shirt on might be fun, and maybe some in just underwear. We set off for my place, talking about how I might like to pose. He was obviously having fun and didn't even blink at the idea of me in the shower, clothed to begin with and then taking everything off as it got soaked.

I was nervous when we got home, so I opened a couple of beers once we got inside, and we started with a few shirt only shots in the kitchen. This was very different to a few nude snaps at the beach but Dan was really getting into it, and kept the ideas coming. He got me to sit on the kitchen bench unbuttoning my shirt and with no shorts on. I posed nude in the lounge, and he followed me into the bedroom suggesting it might be the natural place for underwear shots.

Another beer, and I was happy changing into several different pairs of undies for his opinion. He got me to kneel on the bed with my hands in the waistband of a tiny white g-string, slowly pulling it lower and lower, eventually stopping when it was at my knees.

"These are all really good," he said, "but wouldn't Annie like some with you hard?" I felt a shiver go right through me. The idea of being hard in front of him was really horny, and my cock responded without hesitation.

"If I'd thought about it, I'd have arranged a fluffer girl" I joked.

"Would it help if I got naked too?" he asked, still snapping as I felt my cock firming. The fact I was naked and now stroking myself in front of my friend obviously wasn't a turn-off. The sight of him easing out of his shorts and lifting his t-shirt off somehow made it even easier, and he took several shots of me licking precum from my fingers.

It was the first time I'd seen him nude, and I couldn't help taking a good long look at his cock. He's circumcised too, and the thought was no sooner in my head than it was leaving my lips. "If I get the tripod, how would you feel about some cock-sucking snaps?"