A Treat for Romeo

Story Info
The houseboy's dream comes true.
1.6k words
4.04
43.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne slipped quietly out of bed. I opened one eye and watched her cross the room. Her 18 year old body was firm and shapely. A year in the tropic climate of the Philippines had been good to her. Her fair skin was now a shade of golden brown. In addition to few pounds of baby fat, she had also shed a lifetime of inhibitions. Something about being a world away from family and friends was liberating to my wife and I. Sexually, we wanted to try everything; break every taboo; experience life to its fullest. We tried to cram into every day the most of everything. With no one to pooh pooh us, we tried it all, without regret.

She looked over her shoulder at me in bed. I blew her a kiss and she pretended to catch it in the air. "I'm thirsty," she said. "Can I bring you a drink?"

"Yes, please." I answered.

Suzanne stepped into the kitchen. Our flat was small; little more than a studio apartment. The kitchen was at the front. A large slatted window faced out into the courtyard. The slats were open and Suzanne was bathed in sunlight as she opened the refrigerator door.

"If anyone walks by they're going to get a pleasant surprise." I said.

"Its early," she answered. "nobody will see.

Besides, I thought you liked me naked."

"I love you naked," I replied. "I'm sure that there

are a lot of people who would love to see you that way too."

"Well, they can't," she said "I'm all yours."

"I like showing you off," I said. "Its nice to know that my wife is desirable and that other men might fantasize about seeing you nude."

Suzanne closed the refrigerator and returned to bed with two sodas. "It wouldn't bother you if someone else saw me naked?" she said.

"I don't know," I answered. "it might be a turn on for us both."

"Its Saturday," she said "Romeo will be here to wax the floors and pick up the laundry. I could meet him at the door this way. How would you like that?"

Romeo was our houseboy. A luxury we could never afford in the States. He came once a week to clean the flat and do our laundry. In his mid 40s, he looked half that age. He spoke near perfect English, but had never been out of the Philippines. He liked looking at our magazines and hearing stories about America. He hoped to visit the States one day, but would probably never realize that dream.

We always overpaid him and he was grateful for the American booze and cigarettes we gave in spite of the laws that said such gifts were illegal. I made a point of leaving my Playboy magazines out for him to look at. He told me that he thought American women were very beautiful and was amazed by the size of their breasts. Filipinas were, as a rule, slight of build with small breasts. Joe was a man after my own heart; a titman.

"I think that he would be most appreciative," I answered. "There's no way that you'd ever do it, but I think Joe would love it."

"I asked you would think of it. " Suzanne persisted.

"It doesn't matter," I said. "You'd never do it."

"You're not daring me are you?, " she said. "because if you are, I might just do it."

"You want me to dare you?" I laughed. "Is that what you want?

Suzanne kissed me. "Just tell me you want me to and I'll do it"

"Okay," I said "Give Romeo something to tell his grandchildren about."

Suzanne slipped her hand under the sheet and found my stiff member. "You really mean it, don't you?"

We dozed for the next few hours. Romeo was due any minute and we were both still nude. I looked at my watch.

Suzanne smiled impishly. "There's still time if you want to back out." she said.

"Me?" I said. "Don't you have it backward?"

"You're awful," she whispered. "what will Romeo say?"

"Holy shit! I suspect.; An American woman in the flesh." I said.

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen window. I could see the walkway leading into our court. Romeo would be arriving any second. My heart was pounding as i watched and waited. In the distance, I saw Romeo pedaling his bicycle up the street

"Here he comes," I announced. "Are you getting cold feet?"

"Not on your life," Suzanne replied. "are you?"

"Nope," I said. "why don't you come in here in stand in the window?"

Suzanne joined me at the window, showing only her face. "Oh God," she laughed nervously. "You weren't kidding."

Joe was now entering the court; 30 yards from our door.

I sidestepped and took Suzanne gently by the arm, tugging her in front of the open window.

Romeo was oblivious to her show, pedaling with his head down. He parked his bike and headed up the stairs to our front door.

Suzanne stepped away from the window. She looked sheepishly into my eyes. "I'm afraid," she said. "What'll he think?"

"He'll think that he's died and gone to heaven,"

I whispered. "that's what he'll think.

Suzanne sprinted through the bedroom and into the shelter of our bathroom just as Romeo knocked at the door.

"Just a second Romeo," I called out. "I'll be right there."

I tossed on a pair of shorts and opened the door.

"Come in and have a beer," I said. "Missy will be right here. Romeo had trouble pronouncing Suzanne's name and always referred to her as "Missy".

"Okay" he said, smiling.

I handed him a beer and began loading our laundry bag. A moment later Suzanne opened the bathroom door and joined us in the bedroom. She had thrown on the short kimono robe she kept hanging on our bathroom door. It came to just below her butt and tied loosely around her waist.

Romeo's eyes darted up and down the length of Suzanne's body. The amount of skin she was showing was already more of her than he had seen before. He smiled broadly and said hello to her.

Suzanne smiled back and said "Hello". She bent to help us fill the laundry bag. Doing so, the front of her robe fell slightly open, giving Romeo a glimpse of her large, firm breasts.

They were untanned and stood out from the rest of her body. As she loaded clothes, Romeo took in the view. She flashed me a bashful smile.

Romero finished loading the bag and set it aside while he prepared to sweep and was the floors. Suzanne took a seat in the wicker chair by the bed. She curled her legs under her to be out of his way.

The floor was red and Romeo applied a coat of red paste wax on it, buffing it with a half coconut shell strapped to his foot. It was amazing how fast he could wax and buff the floor with the shell. We watched and made small talk as he worked. I provided him a second beer while we waited for the wax to dry for a second coat.

Romeo squatted on the floor while he drank his beer. From his vantage point, he had a clear view of Suzanne's gorgeous legs. I knew that she was nude under the robe and smiled as she tugged it down to keep her most intimate parts out of view. Romeo must have known how close he was to seeing her all and he seemed to dawdle in finishing his beer. When he was, at last finished, he started to load up the laundry to leave.

"Anything else you want washed?" I asked Suzanne.

She looked at me with the impish grin she'd flashed before. "Let me think a second." she answered.

Romeo continued toward the door before Suzanne called for him to hold on. "This robe has a spot on it Romeo. Do you think you can get it out?" she asked, pointing to a spot on the hem.

"No problem," he said examing it up close. "you take it off and I'll wait for it"

Suzanne started for the bathroom before detouring at the closet door. She opened it and looked inside. With Romeo watching, she

removed a dress from its hanger, placing it on a hook inside the door. She undid the sash of her robe and slipped it off.. The sight of Suzanne's firm, young body was more than he could have wished for. She turned and faced us; her breasts bobbed gently as she he held out the robe for him to take. Her dark, lush bush was on display and Romeo took full advantage of the sight. He smiled widely as she handed him the robe. The sight of her beautiful tits bared for his viewing pleasure made him weak in the knees. Her dark, cherry-red nipples stood out in the circles of her light pink areolas. Romeo blushed, lost for words to express himself.

"Missy is beautiful," I said. "isn't she?"

He lost his command of English and could only muster something in Tagolog that sounded appreciative. Suzanne smiled back at him and slipped the dress over her head.

Romeo bowed and backed out of the room.

He loaded the clothes on his bike and rode away. As he disappeared, we could still hear him singing excitedly in his native tongue.

"You've just made his and my day very special." I said to Suzanne as we stepped out onto our front porch. She laughed as I slowly raised the hem of her dress over her firm young behind.

"Stop," she laughed. "The neighbors will see."

"Hmmhh," I said "That could be interesting"