A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 07.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelli!"

"I want you, Olivia," her friend growled a whisper in her ear, "I want you and you don't have anything pressing to do."

The strangest sensation came over Oliva. Kelli was right. She didn't have anything pressing to do and she was desired, passionately desired. She felt again the heat of the desire of all the men last night and even though this time it came from a woman, she liked it. She liked it a lot. It said a lot about her, she thought, that so many people of both sexes found her an object of desire.

A slippery hand began fondling and massaging her breast and that naughty sponge found its way between her thighs. Heat began to spread from the sex up her belly and down her thighs, making them tremble and weaken.

"Well, okay, I guess. But only because we're friends, Kelli. I'm a straight girl, always have been."

Drying off with heated towels was accompanied by giggles and squeals as Kelli groped, squeezed, petted and nuzzled Olivia into a higher state of arousal than Olli would have ever thought possible with a woman. By the time they were dry and had fallen back onto the mattress their arms were around each other, their legs intertwined and their mouths sought desperately to encompass all of the other. It went on for quite a while.

In the afterglow, Olivia lay with her head on Kelli's chest, her eyes wide in wonder at what they'd done. "Kelli? Don't tell anyone, please? Can this be our secret? I'm straight. Really, I am!"

*****

Having been returned to their dormitory Sunday evening, Kelli woke up the next morning on a mission. Pulling on her 501's, motorcycle boots and leather jacket she marched across campus with her arms swinging and her knees unbent, a sure sign of a forthright person in a bad temper. Entering the tunnels through an AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY door, she strode through the tunnels until she reached the ironbound oaken door that opened into Teddy's 'audience chamber'. Slamming it behind her she stomped up to the big alien.

"Teddy? We need to talk!"

"Oh, hello Kelli," came the pleasant, mild reply. "Well, I like to talk. Here, you may as well be comfortable." Teddy lowered several tentacles and curled them into the shape of an arm chair. Dubiously, Kelli sat in them was at once gently whisked up into the center of the waving arms.

"Would you like something to drink?" Teddy held out a tentacle covered with glistening droplets.

"Oh, no, you don't," Kelli said between clenched teeth, "if I drink some of that stuff you'll have me naked and impaled in no time. When I said 'talk' I meant 'talk', not sex."

"Very well. What do we need to talk about?"

"Teddy, I'm a lesbian. You're turning me into a compliant brood mare and I don't have sex with men, understand?"

Teddy chuckled. "Mordechai, Chancellor Tolliver and several others would disagree with you there. You not only had sex repeatedly with them but thoroughly enjoyed it if the sounds you made were any evidence."

"Dammit, Teddy, you know that was only because you filled Olivia and I up with your witch's potions. Hell, the effect lasted so long I was able to seduce her yesterday and she's as straight as they come."

"And did she enjoy it? I'm sure you did."

"Of course I enjoyed it. I've dreamed about it ever since we met. And yes, so did she. But we weren't in our own minds."

"Quite so. Okay, Kelli,how lesbian are you? Human sexuality isn't binary, my dear, it's analog. Kinsey discovered that decades ago. People range from 1 to 10. Most people think they're one's but they really aren't. Women especially are a lot more flexible than most of them know. And so are many men. Mordechai, for example, fills his role as the androgyne here because even before his metamorphosis he was about a three. Now, though he still prefers women he contentedly goes to bed with men and he's so attractive that even men who think they're straight desire him."

"Mordechai swings both ways?"

"He does. Of course the fact that I made him nymph smooth and gave him that gorgeous auburn hair has much to do with it. And even though he is, he's still attractive to every woman around and has provided me with a lot of valuable offspring to work with. Crystal has had three by him and will be having another next spring. There are several more scattered around."

"I'm not a brood mare!"

"Kelli, Kelli, I don't foresee you having any part in my program. Mordechai is an outlier. Most of my stud have been part of the program for several generations. Crystal's family, for example, has been carefully bred for the last hundred and ten years. And very successfully. Her uncle, with Mordechai's help, has finally unlocked the mathematics of star drive. Now it's only a matter of engineering. I should be headed home in another couple of generations. Naturally, I'll be taking along my favorites. After this long I couldn't bear to be without humans."

"Then why are you making me into nymph? I don't want to be attractive to men."

"Oh, but you do. Given a choice between Mordechai and celibacy which would you take?"

Kelli thought about that. It was a totally unfair question and she knew the answer should have been celibacy but memories of last night floated back. Yes, she'd been 'under the influence' but the orgasms had been massive. She hemmed and hawed. "Okay, if that was the only choice I'd go with him but I really like women better."

"Now we're getting places, Kelli, and again I ask 'how lesbian are you?' If 'one' is totally straight and 'ten' is completely same sex, where do you fall?"

"Uh—eight? Certainly no less than seven."

Teddy gently stroked Kelli's back and ruffled her hair. "Now that we can work with."

*****

Olivia gaped at her roommate's transformation. 'On Teddy's dime' Kelli had been to Zip's Tattoos and Piercings and Hugo's for Hair. She now sported a line of gold studs that ran from her left earlobe right up to the top of the ear. From the right ear hung a large, tribal and almost ominous looking bone claw. Her hair was now cut short in a fluffy Mohawk that was, amazingly, died in tiger stripes. From the nape of her neck and sideburns startling white, silky hair was set off in deep contrast to the black and orange that covered the rest of her head. To top things off, even her eyebrows were tri-colored.

"Oh, migawd, Kelli," Olivia exclaimed, "how butch bitch can you get?"

Kelli smiled in complete self-satisfaction. "About this much. There should be no doubt where I stand when it comes to sex from here on. I am queer woman, here me roar! Now I'm off to show Teddy."

In his grotto, Teddy gently lifted Kelli off the ground and turned her this way and that before settling her back down into the mass of his arms. "Well, that turned out even better than I expected. You look dynamite, Kelli, if I may use an interesting human exclamation. I think that calls for a drink and no refusals this time." He held out a droplet-sparkled tentacle with its tantalizing aroma of cinnamon, apple and something unidentifiable.

Kelli gave it a suspicious look but shrugged and opened her mouth. As usual it was delicious and provoked a feeling of intense well-being. Hell, if Teddy was going to ravish her again at least 'he' wasn't definably human male. Given the androgynous name the alien went by; those tentacles could just as well be a horde of strap-on dildos. Kelli had nothing at all against dildos.

"You know, dear girl, the nice thing about hair is that it can be dyed so if in the future you don't like this you can change it. That being said, I really think this ought to be your default hair color. Besides, we do need to stop your metamorphosis (or at least some of it) so you won't end up looking quite so voluptuous and male attracting. So, off with your clothing, Kelli. I've got work to do."

Once again Kelli was seized by wrists, ankles and hair and once again he clothing was expertly stripped and cast aside. This time the tentacles tied her forearms together behind her back and then wrapped her arms tightly to her torso. As her head was bent back, the girl was turned over, her thighs spread wide and encircled by python strong arms.

"And I've got an additional surprise for you, Kelli," Teddy chortled, "I'm going to enhance the erectile tissue in your clitoris. You'll be able to have even more fun with Olivia once you're finished your metamorphosis. I'm giving you an effective phallus. It will be modest but respectable. I think you'll find it delightful. And so will the other ladies."

"You're going to what?!" Kelli was aghast but before she had time to continue protesting a thick tendril popped into her mouth and down her throat. It began to pump rhythmically. Immediately, pressure on her sex and anus announced the arrival of two more. Thick and solid, both members slid inside her and began their dance to climax.

Kelli grunted around the tentacle in her mouth with each thrust, vaguely aware that Teddy seemed to be doing the same thing. As the heat rose from her belly and her tension with it, the girl's vision faded into a golden haze. Her shoulders tingled and her face felt like an expanding balloon. It went on and on until, at last, her overloaded neurons erupted in a massive orgasm while at the same time Teddy spewed his witches' brew of hormones and amino acids deep within her and withdrew.

Panting with exertion, Kelli rolled over and sat up.

"What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Well, for starters I made sure that instead of sporting a pair of D cup breasts yours will stop at about B. I also fixed your hair color so that those delightful tiger stripes will be permanent. And, starting in about a week, when you get aroused you won't just get wet and puffy, you will have a respectably sized, usable phallus made from your clitoris. This isn't unheard of naturally. Like penises, clitorises vary in size both flaccid and erect. Yours will just be out at the upper end of them. It gives you the best of both worlds, both male and female. You will be able to enjoy satisfying receptive women as well as entertain the occasional man on those rare occasions when either you want to or find yourself without choice. The last will only occur under the influence of my custom built pheromones, of course. The faster this spreads through the planet the sooner rape will be an ugly memory. I don't hold with violence."

"What you did to us Friday night was pretty violent!"

"And you loved it once you got into the swing of things. Don't deny it."

"I—I'm not, you rotter. And I liked today even better. What is there about being helpless that's so damned sexy? And why did you do that?"

"I really can't answer the first question, Kelli, I'm not the same species. However, to answer the second, you will be the female counterpart to Mordechai, androgynous with a decided preference for other women but a willingness to consort with men, on occasion. And why the latter? Because Mordechai favors you greatly, my girl, as does Crystal. They are highly valued members of my 'stable' and I want to keep them happy. For the next four years, you will help do that. And you may as well get used to the idea, dear, because you really don't have any choice."

12