A Trial in Vennington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl smiled at him. His gaze roamed all over her stunning figure. She really did look like an anime succubus given flesh, improbable proportions and all. His gaze kept sticking on the perfect round globes of her tits. It triggered a primal sense of longing in him he hadn't felt since he was an awkward teen and completely clueless about love and sex.

Wait. Wasn't she a demon? She had horns. And wings. And that was definitely a tail swinging behind the delightful curves of her rump.

Gary's brow wrinkled.

And then his gaze switched back to the pale swell of her exposed breasts. He followed her smooth curves and was drawn into the soft pink canyon of her cleavage. His heart throbbed with need and was seconded by a similar throb in his loins.

"Why don't you take your clothes off and lie back on this comfortable airbed here?" she asked sweetly.

And then Gary was naked and lying on his back on the airbed. The details on precisely how he'd got here were a little hazy. The succubus stood astride him with her bat wings partially extended. Beyond her he saw the blood-red moon hanging in a cloudless sky.

"The succubus will now carry out sentence," Red stated.

Somebody muttered something that caused their neighbour to giggle. Red turned, face twisted in anger.

"Do not objectify the succubus!" she roared. "She is a divine instrument of feminist vengeance."

"Diabolic," Skinny Blue quietly corrected.

There was an unhealthy gleam in her eyes as she looked down at Gary. One hand had strayed inside her white jacket and was level with her crotch.

"Ignore them," the succubus said. "You should only have eyes for me."

She stood astride Gary like a colossus painted in shiny black PVC. Her big breasts curved out in two perfect hemispheres. Completely defying gravity, they floated above Gary like a pair of pale moons. Beyond them a perfect doll-mask face stared down at him with unrestrained lust. His eyes weren't going anywhere else.

The succubus reached down and undid a zipper at her crotch. She parted the shiny PVC to expose the hairless folds of her sex. A warm wave cascaded down and flowed over Gary, covering him and shutting out the chill October air like an invisible duvet. It brought with it traces of an exotic musk that caused Gary's nostrils to dilate and triggered a surge of excitement.

She made a gesture and Gary's erection rose like a cobra in thrall to a snake charmer. Pouting seductively, the sexy demoness bent her knees and squatted down on him. Her labia parted around his swollen glans as she impaled herself on him. She didn't go all the way down. Instead she took in maybe an inch of his length and teased him with little up and down motions that caused her moist inner walls to rub against his foreskin.

"I don't know why they think you're a virgin," the woman astride him said. "I taste three women on this prick. Mmm, one was good. I like that. There's no challenge when they haven't had a really good lay to compare you with."

Her labia fluffed out as she sank down and took his whole length inside her. She was tight. Wet enough for him slide up inside her with minimal resistance, but still tight. Very tight. And hot. Not just warm... hot.

Gary was fucking a demon.

A demon that had been summoned by a group of SJWs to punish him for transgressions that existed only in their heads.

This was fucked up.

He knew this and yet seemed powerless to do anything. It was like he was weirdly dislocated. He felt her rise up and down on him, felt the mattress rock and bounce beneath him to her motions, and yet he also felt like a passenger watching it all from afar.

The succubus smoothly moved her hips up and down. Her big breasts bounced and swayed with her movements. She let out low erotic moans.

"We should film this," one of the goons said.

"It wouldn't work," Skinny Blue said. "She is not of this plane of existence. Her form won't register on any recording device."

The succubus moved up and down with smooth grace. Gary felt his cock slide back and forth into her wet heat. Her vagina was incredible. He fit so snugly inside her it was like her parts had been specifically moulded to match his. It felt so good that even with the audience and strangeness of circumstances, Gary couldn't resist the urge to respond. He flexed his buttocks and thrust up to meet her.

The succubus slammed down on him and growled. The message was clear. She was the boss. Gary lay back and let her get on with it.

"She's so dominant," Skinny Blue said. Her hand was inside her coat, down between her legs, and she made no attempt to hide what she was doing with it.

The woman continued riding Gary. She wriggled her hips with each stroke, as if wanting to make sure no single millimetre of Gary's cock remained unexplored by her moist vaginal folds. Gary had never experienced sex with a partner as experienced as this. She really was a professional. She even had fine control over the muscular walls of her vagina. With each downstroke the walls of her pussy gave his erection a teasing little squeeze.

This didn't make sense. This was his punishment? She was fucking him like she was auditioning for a breakout part in the porn industry.

One of the activists evidently felt the same as he raised the same point.

"It's a statement," Red explained.

"I'm not so... comfortable watching this," the dissenting activist said. "It's too much like watching porn."

"Oh don't be so sex-negative," Red said. "If you're that uncomfortable go and look for Anthony. He'll be disappointed if he misses the climax."

Speaking of climaxes, Gary's wasn't far off. As the sumptuous inner walls of the dominatrix stroked up and down Gary's shaft he felt pressure building in his balls.

"Are you going to come for me, baby?" the woman in tight black PVC asked him.

That sounded like a splendid idea to Gary.

"Yes, come," Red said with a ghoulish glee. "Let her take your worthless soul."

"She is an embodiment of anti-life," Skinny Blue elaborated for the benefit of Gary. "Her corrupt womb takes life rather than creating it."

Oh. Yeah. Not a hot dominatrix escort. Demon.

Coming no longer sounded like such a splendid idea to Gary.

He tried to lift his arms. The succubus folded her body over his and pinned his arms back to the mattress. She stared into his eyes as her hips pumped up and down. Faster. Harder. He heard the fleshy slaps as their bodies came together, heard the inflatable mattress squeaking beneath them.

He felt pressure building in his balls.

Nope, nope, nope. Bad. Coming was bad. Really bad. He had to think unsexy thoughts—old grannies with wrinkly tits, STDs, pustulent gunk dripping from infected dicks. Think gross stuff. Infected dicks going into wrinkly granny pussy. Don't think about her soft vaginal walls stroking him inexorably to ecstasy. Don't look at her beautiful round breasts bouncing as she rode him.

The pressure grew. Gary's toes were curling. His whole body was trembling.

"I love it when they try to hold back," the demon said. "It's always futile."

Her hips came down in one final downstroke that engulfed Gary's whole length. She sat upright, closed her eyes and her black bat wings extended behind her. Her pussy seemed to melt around Gary, as if he'd sunk his cock into soft, warm dough.

"Yes," she murmured. "Yes, yes, yes."

No, no, no, Gary thought.

It was no good. Malleable flesh rippled up his shaft like lapping tongues. Softer lips kissed and suckled on the tip. He couldn't hold back anymore. His hips bucked and a slow explosion of pleasure rattled through him as he spurted a big load of semen up into her tight vagina.

Noooo!

She was going to drain his life and suck out all his fluids until only a shrivelled husk remained. She was going to tear out his soul. She was going to...

The violent throbbing pulses of ejaculation lessoned and left behind the glow of post-orgasmic bliss. The succubus milked the dregs out of his pipes with gentle squeezes of her sex. Then, once the orgasm had subsided for both of them, she stood up, stretched and then zipped up her crotch.

"Mmm, that was rather pleasant," she said.

Gary looked up at her and blinked. He was still alive. At least he thought so. Aside from feeling like he'd just been run over by a steamroller made out of pure sex, he otherwise felt intact.

Was this supposed to happen?

The activists didn't think so. They looked at each other and chattered in confusion.

Skinny Blue addressed the demon in black PVC. "Succubus, what is going on? Why have you not slain and taken the soul of this human as per the conditions of our contract?"

The succubus turned to her. Her face was a mask of innocence. "You summoned me to slay and take the soul of one who has abused and is abusive to women. I have done as you desired."

She smiled down at Gary.

"I am also grateful for this additional offering of sex you have provided me. He was most agreeable, despite not being a virgin."

Skinny Blue looked puzzled.

So did Red. Then her head jerked up. "Where's Anthony?" she asked.

A door to one of the outbuildings opened. The masked activist that had left earlier because he felt uncomfortable stumbled out into the courtyard. He clawed off the bandana obscuring the lower half of his face. The skin beneath was pale and waxy. He turned and threw up over the wall.

The succubus's pale face was a picture of innocence. Apart from her eyes. They shone with dark amusement.

The activists chattered amongst themselves and went over to the outbuilding. One went through the doorway. He returned moments later with vomit already spilling down his chin. He doubled up next to the entrance and splattered the gravel with the contents of his stomach.

The succubus took Gary's hand and helped him to his feet.

"Now would be a really good time to make a run for it," she whispered in his ear.

12