A Trick Is Her Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start to protest but shut up. I turn you around and push your back onto the pool table. I rip open your police shirt to expose your white, lacy bra. Your tits are ample and firm. Easily a good B cup. I pull down the silk lingerie to expose the firm, pert 18-year-old melons. The nipples are a fiery pink with small quarter-size aureoles. I suck one of them, heedless of the fact that my face mask chafes away at your nubile and tender flesh. With a gruff, suckling action I attack each nipple in turn. After a second I notice that your nipples have a sticky-sweet residue. It doesn't take me long to realize it's honey. The sweetness of your nipple sends a charge through my cock down to my prostate causing my asshole to twitch. Like a lab rat pumped full of endorphins, my body is raging in anticipation for some sexual release.

This is getting too hot for me and I don't have the patience for nipple-loving. I lift up the hem of your dress around your hips. It's about 3 sizes too tight for a frame as sweet as yours and causes me a bit of strain in the forearms but the reward is well worth it as I expose your matching white thong. I work feverishly to expose the treasure beneath. I don't waste any time as I pull your underwear down your legs and off your feet. The sight before me is too beautiful to behold. Your womanly treasure with it's pinky-peach lips and pale white skin is as bare as a cherubs bottom. The sides of your pussy lips are packed with innocent baby fat giving your honeypot the puffed up look of bee-stinged lips. You look up at me. Your expression has changed from before. The drunken innocence has been replaced by the smoky, dreamy eyes of a woman enchanted by carnal lust. By a girl discovering her unrestrained sexual energy for the first time. You throw your head back and jiggle letting your bangs cascade to your sides framing your face in a perfect curtain of beauty.

"Take me," you say.

Gruffly, I spread your legs wide apart and kneel down to flick my tongue across the length of your bald snatch. I lap away like a thirsty dog as you start to moan softly, warming up to my obsessive, domineering attention to your sex organ. Using my three middle fingers to rub away at the top of your honey-dewed opening I tickle your pussy with lightning quick lashes of my tongue. With each slash you squeeze the muscles in your toned ass together. The effect is dizzying for both of us. You're starting to get really wet down their with secretions and spit. I rub the tip of my penis with my free hand and lap up a bit of pre-cum. I take the soiled fingers and insert them into your gaping mouth. You accept my musky cream into your eagerly waiting taste-buds, suckling away like a baby with her bottle. Your cooing is also infantile. In a few minutes, your labia slowly fan open, a sign of your readiness for being loved. I use my thumb now to rub the little nub of your clit, attacking it more aggressively, and heightening your pleasure.

My penis is now aching for your mouth. I stand back up and pull you onto your feet and then push you onto your knees, ignorant of how cold and hard the tile floor must feel. I throw up the black cloak covering my jeans and unzip my pants, deftly whipping out my cock. I slap it across each side of your face. Left cheek, right cheek. Your jaw opens expectantly.

"Suck me off."

I push my cock into your moist lips. You roll your tongue around the head, tasting the film of urine and pre-cum at its tip before you explore deeper. You close your eyes and start masturbating my cock with your petite, potty-mouth.

"It's not a bar of soap, but it'll have to do for now, slut." I let you control the motion, being kind enough not to ram it into your mouth and make you gag. You have a natural talent for giving good head and can easily take my entire length and berth down your throat. You slide your tongue along my swollen urethra and the sensations tingle my balls. I close my eyes and just enjoy the euphoria of having your lips around the head of my penis. You stick the tip of your tongue into the opening of my cock. The sensation of your warm, moist organ causes my balls to ache in anticipation.

I open my eyes and look down at your face. You've been looking up at me and my mask this whole time. There is a peculiar expression on your face that I can't quite exactly place. For a brief moment you almost stop sucking me as I gently pump away into your lips. Then a small smile starts to emerge from the corner of your lips drawing them even tighter around the head of my burning tool. It's enough to trigger my first orgasm.

"Oh God. Here it comes Alyssa. Swallow it!"

You breath in quickly as if you're preparing to dive underwater. You moan in wanton abandon as I grab you by the head, locking your mouth just around the helmet of my cock. I erupt like a fire hose and fill your mouth up with a good healthy load of cum. I watch the muscles in your mouth and throat rhythmically flex and release in time to the pulsations of my inner sex muscles. My balls feel ten ounces lighter as you take it all down except for a small stream that dribbles down and lands upon your breast–a lone survivor that escapes your hungry mouth. I can't believe you swallowed my cum I think. It's the most incredible fucking feeling and the power rush is indescribable. I gently groom your hair into a pony tail and pull you off my limping member. I let your hair go and it cascades again, this time more messily, around your sweating, blushing face.

I help you stand up and lift you onto the pool table again. Your small, light frame makes it very easy to manipulate your bound body. I drink in the sight of my cum on your breast, just like the cum I envisioned in my dreams. I reach out and wipe it off with my right hand. Spreading it across my fingers, I nudge them inside your cunny as I put my seed inside you, rubbing it around the walls of your birth canal as deep as I can penetrate, bumping up against the wall of your hymen.

I was shocked. All that talk and posing and the fucking girl is still a virgin. Well, not after tonight. I look back into your eyes and see you study my crotch. Your expression has totally changed. You stare at me like I am a stranger. You stare at me like I am an intruder. But you stare at me not out of fear but of curiosity and bewilderment.

"Who are you?"

I don't respond.

"Travis doesn't have black pubes. I couldn't tell until just now because you weren't in the light."

I resign myself to the fact that I have been caught realizing what caused your previous moment of pause. I slide my mask up and onto my head.

You look at me in surprise, shock, and also amusement. "You."

Your voice falters off as your eyes make trails up from my face, down to my balls, and back up again.

"Take off your shirt."

I throw off my T-shirt as instructed.

"You're that Asian guy who works at the cubicle behind me."

"Yeah," I say.

You stare at me in silence for a long, long while but still appear relaxed. After a bit of thought, you look back up at me and smile. "I could arrest you for taking advantage of me."

I don't respond.

"It's okay. Travis... is my piece of shit jock boyfriend. He looks like a total bad boy but he's actually just a big fucking dork. But he's the most popular guy at our school and that's why I still date him."

"What's he got to do with me?"

"He was supposed to surprise me tonight and show up in some kind of disguise so I couldn't recognize him. I thought he was you. I guess I was wrong. Can you un-handcuff me? This bra is really starting to chafe my breasts."

I oblige you by grabbing the key off the table and freeing your arms.

"Thank you."

I watch you pull off your police shirt and unhook your bra, completely not expecting you to use your hands to undress yourself further. You stand up and kick off your shoes. I look at them and marvel that anyone could have feet that small. Then you slip off your miniskirt and stand before me naked except for your tall, knee-high black stockings and police officer's cap.

You walk over to me and put your finger on your lips giving me the universal sign to be silent. Then you pull off my shoes, pants and boxers. I stand stupidly as you seize control of the situation. You take me by my semi-erect penis and tug me over to a nearby leather sofa, gently stroking my erection, encouraging it back to life.

You push me down on the chair and instruct me to lay down on my side. I do as you command and you do the same so that we're in the spoon position. You hike up your leg allowing me access into your pussy. You guide my cock towards your womb and push the tip at its entrance. You look back at me over your shoulder and smile, "Now that you've lubricated me, you might as well finish the job. Travis was supposed to pop my cherry tonight. But I'd much rather like you to do the honors for me."

It is all the encouragement I need as I slip my semi-hard penis into your virgin cunny. I slide in slowly and with care. The friction between us is nearly imperceptible as both our organs are dripping wet. The heat, however, is totally intense. Like a burning rod being slipped into a fireplace, the reaction inside your petite hips is nuclear. I let out a puff of air and feel the muscles in my body go numb and queasy. The power of your soft supple flesh is so intoxicating that it feels like you're sucking away all the strength, blood, and bone in my body into the gravity eating hole of your girlhood. All in the effort to reanimate my post-orgasmic tool.

It's not long before the beating heart inside me is pumping blood back into the veins and arteries of my pleasure center. You squeeze my hand as I breathe heavily into your ear, breath smelling like vodka and citrus. We're sweating profusely now and our bodies are becoming porous glands of pores opening and accepting each others fluids. I begin to feel my penis enlarge in a jerky pumping motion. Quickly inflating itself until every inch of your inner love tunnel is kissing its pulsing contours. At first, it's a gentle touching but as my arousal grows I feel the walls around me stretching, pulling, tearing. You whimper softly. My head starts to push against your hymen. Pump. Pump. Pump. My 5" cock is now stretching a full 7" and the barrier to your womb is cracking open like a sheet of ice.

Tender moments pass, as you grip my hand more intensely and pant hoarsely. I tenderly massage your right breast with my unpinned hand and kiss you on your cheek, your ear, the corner of your mouth, and then back up to your eye where I lick away at the tear rolling out of its watery bed.

After a gasp I feel you break open and the last half inch of my growing cock bursts through to the other side of No Man's Land.

"Ready?"

You nod your head. I pull back my engorged tool until the bulging head is parked at the stretched opening of your warm pussy lips. I let you enjoy the temporary relief of your pre-virgin-sized vagina before slamming back into you in a piston-pounding thrust. I repeat this action five or six times with each time accompanied by the slapping of my balls against your clit which is masked by the cry of pain/pleasure from your mouth. I start making love to your welcoming cunt.

You remain fairly inanimate now, focused intently on the pleasure now more than anything. I slide my free hand across you to your clit and rub the area around it, careful not to touch it directly as it has become too sensitive now that it is exposed from under its hood. Your breasts and baby-fat jiggle in erotic ripples with each pounding. You take your hands and begin to pinch and tug at your nipples. Despite the heat we are generating, the basement is very cold and your flesh is rife with goose pimples. I lay my head on your cheek and hug you tightly into my chest. The tight heat of your pussy is electrifying. I roll onto my back pulling you on top of me. You plant your feet down and I bend at the knees until I have you elevated and leaning down to my chest.

I breathe in the fragrant scents of your clean hair and perfume. I know I can't last long with your flesh pressed so intimately around mine. I pound into you but no matter what I do I can't get enough of me in you. The sliding of my rod inside your hot, slick hole is a sensation of bliss. Pump. Pump. Pump. You coo, I moan. You inhale, I sigh. I thrust, you squeeze. For every action, you accept it and react, amplifying it so that it feels that much better for me.

"Cum inside me," you command.

I continue thrusting, squeezing you in a bear hug so tight that you can hardly breath. You react by clamping down on my prick. I gasp in utter pleasure, bliss, and satisfaction. I let go of my grip but you are relentless in yours. I may be leading the dance but you're definitely controlling the music.

I decide I have to be on top of you when I have my orgasm, so I pull out for a brief second to readjust our position. You open your eyes in bewilderment for the first time. You look saddened like a dream of beauty had just been interrupted. But once I have you laid back on the sofa with your legs around my hips and my chest mashed into your tits, you sigh heavily in relief.

Here, in this modified missionary I can really go in deep. I put my hands on your butt to squeeze your fatty cheeks while simultaneously pulling you deeper into me. It's a redundant action as your muscular, runners thighs are wrapped around me like a vice.

After twenty minutes of the hottest, sweetest fucking of my life, I close my eyes, tighten my anus, and thrust one last time to the hilt. The eruption of cum is a volcano of white ropes of jizz that shoot with a burning light speed velocity inside your nether regions. I cup your breasts and rub them firmly, trying to warm up your goose-pimpled flesh. You simply moan and coo as your head lies back on the sofa. I look down at your pussy where my cock is now covered in blood from penetrating your virgin pussy. I breathe hot breath onto your shoulders and whisper "I need you" into your ear.

That makes you sigh and another tear rolls down your eye. Your face is becoming very red and your breathing gets heavier as your first orgasm approaches. It's just a few more moments before your yielding body yields that last step and joins mine in that tender moment of surrender.

If the culmination of my lust was an incredible volcano, then the pinnacle of your desire was an earthquake of muscles and nerve endings firing and flexing. My helpless, shrinking penis was trapped inside the tumultuous vibrations of your trembling hot pussy. I almost wish I could have held out a bit longer to add my humble accompaniment to this symphony of sex.

One, two, three more quakes then a tremor followed by uncontrollable spasms that rent away at the walls of your womanhood. You cry some more as you feel the warmth spread deeper inside you. You begin to mutter incoherently and babble "I'm a woman, I'm a woman," over and over again. Your police officer's hat falls to the floor.

I wrap my arms around you and peck away at your cheeks, then your mouth. When we both open our eyes, we see two different sights. I see the face of a good girl with a very intimate, wild sexual side, finally glowing with the fucking she's always desired by the man she's always wanted. And you see the look of contentment and bliss from a young man who has finally attained the body and love from a girl who has haunted his dreams but until tonight has remained elusive.

We lay quietly in each others arms. I look around for a clock. It's getting late, or early, depending on your view of time. We get up and dress each other. I take my time putting your underwear back on while you diligently tuck my cock underneath the elastic waistband of my boxers as you slide them back up my hips. You suckle and swallow the traces of come left on your fingers. You ask me if you still have cum on your face. I look very closely and tell you that you're fine except for a bit of smeared lipstick. You smile and button up your shirt. I put on my cloak and pick up my mask.

The door at the top of the stairway opens up and a crowd of voices makes its way down the steps. The overhead lights flick on.

"Oh. Looks like somebody's already down here."

I turn to look at my boss who is completely hammered. "We just got done playing a few games. It's a great pool table. "

The crowd are all completely wasted and chattering and drinking. Nobody seems to suspect anything out of the ordinary was going on.

"I think I'm gonna head out. I told Alyssa I'd give her a ride home."

"Yeah, I'm too drunk to drive," she adds.

My boss frowns disapprovingly. "You're too young to drink little girl." Then he adds, jokingly, "Shouldn't you be the designated driver?"

We fake a laugh. You look at a nearby clock. "Oh my God, it's 1AM already. You know what that means?"

"What?"

"It's November 1st. It's my birthday today. I turn 19."

"Happy birthday."

This, of course, is followed by a chorus of "Happy Birthday." After a bunch of applause and cat-calling, we say our goodbyes.

You turn to our boss just as we leave and say, "By the way, this is a great game room you've got down here. The pool table is really comfortable."

We ascend the dark staircase, my arm around your neck. You giggle as you try to imagine how your boss will figure out your parting remark. I smile as well realizing that there will be a lot more hot sex to come and that work might not be so bad after all.

12