A Trip by Car

Story Info
A car trip with a difference.
1k words
3.63
23.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

The thought had never occurred to me before, the thought of driving out into the country and being naked in the evening. I sat and mulled the idea over, where would I go, how would I become naked and would I dare to drive naked at any point before stopping. What would I do once I'd stopped? What if I was caught, how would I explain the situation away? All these thoughts went through my head. Despite them I was excited.

I sat and thought that if I didn't try it now I never would. As it was a warm evening I would be able to wear a t-shirt. I had shorts on but made sure that I had no underwear on underneath them. As I picked up my car keys I slipped on my trainers and picked up a towel as well.

Sat in my car I had one last look at my house and then drove off of the drive and onto the road. Where would I go? It didn't matter, I was now on my little journey and that was all that mattered. Other cars passed me and I wondered if any of the other drivers would be doing what I was going to do.

After half an hour and numerous changes of road I came across a layby. I decided that I wanted to take my shorts off. I got out of my car and put my towel onto the drivers seat. I then looked round as 2 cars came down the road, followed by a truck. They drove past, the drivers not even giving me a second look. When there was nothing else on the road I slipped my shorts off. I could feel the evening air on my cock as it started to swell. It felt good. Naughty but good.

I got back into my car. I sat for a few moments and gently stroked my swelling cock. I decided then that it was all or nothing and took my t-shirt off and threw it on the back seat of my car. Another car drove past but again the driver didn't even look. I pulled out of the layby and continued driving. I realised that if a truck came towards me and the driver looked down they would see that I was naked. I smiled and thought "ah well, they'll get to see me on my journey".

The road came to a roundabout and traffic started to build up but again no one looked at or even gave me a second glance. I could feel pre-cum on the tip of my swelling cock. I touched myself between my legs as I waited and placed a finger tip in my mouth, my pre-cum tasted good. Sweet but good.

The traffic moved off and so did I. I headed down a country lane, looking for somewhere to stop. Somewhere to release the volcano that I could feel was building. I was about to pull into another layby when a car pulled out of a road ahead of me. I carried on and then saw a road on the right. It wasn't sign posted and I didn't know where it went. To be honest I had no idea where I was. All I knew was that it was still light, though the night was drawing in and I was, except for my trainers, naked in the car.

Suddenly I saw a field gateway and I stopped. I reversed the car in and then got out. I walked into the road and saw that no one was coming.

I then saw the field gate behind me and climbed over it into the field. I walked round gently stroking my cock. Feeling how hard and fat it felt between my fingers and thumb. I slowly started to move my hand up and down my hard shaft wishing that a lady walking her dog or cycling by would see me. No one passed and no one saw me. Lost in these moments of pleasure I slowly stroked myself. Again I felt pre-cum so I gently pulled my foreskin back. The tip of my cock was coated, glistening with pre-cum and I wanted to taste myself again. I rubbed my thumb and forefinger round the tip of my cock and then placed them in my mouth. God, it tasted so good.

Suddenly I heard a car coming from the right, down the same country road that I had travelled on. I hid behind a hedge thinking what would I say if the car stopped. My clothes were in the car and I couldn't slip them back on. I waited behind the hedge, still touching myself. The car drove past and didn't stop.

I should have been put off by that but it made me feel even more exhilarated. I imagined the people in the car wondering why a car was parked in the field gateway.

I walked over to the gate and put a leg up on one of the bars. Reaching round I felt my butt hole and then sucked my right index finger. Once it was wet I reached round and gently eased it into my butt hole. I felt a feeling of tension and breathed slowly as I slid it in. My cock twitched and it felt good. Pushing my finger in and out wishing that it was someone else doing it.

My cock seemed to feel harder and fatter. I pulled my finger out and then rubbed myself frantically, eagerly wishing to let the volcano explode. to feel my cum shoot out from the depths of my balls.

I could feel my cock twitch and then a release as my cum rose from my swollen balls. Jetting out and dropping onto grass and nearby plants. The light now fading and my first trip out coming to an end. I sighed and got back into my car. Oh I didn't get dressed what was the point, I might want to stop again.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers