A Trip Ch. 1

Story Info
You two share a wild weekend.
1.7k words
4.25
15.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is early February and my baby has come for a visit, his plane arrives at 2p.m. I have made arrangements for the hotel to let me into the room early so that I may arrange things for later.

I have rented a hotel room with a whirlpool tub, big enough for the two of us, first I arrange candles around the bathroom. I light the candles and go back out into the bedroom to prepare the rest of the room.

In the night stand drawers I put our supplies;KY jelly, condoms, and 2 new strap-on's I have purchased, as well as the scarves and whips for my previous trip. I put the champagne on ice and blow out the candles as I head for the airport, it is time to go get my loverboy, my pulse quickens just knowing I will have you in my arms in less than an hour.

I see you waiting for you luggage to come out on the carousel and sneak up behind you. My hand circles your waist as my lips kiss your neck and whisper in you ear how much I have missed you. You turn and smile at me and pull me into your arms, kissing each other we are oblivious to everyone else around us.

I pull away to look into your eyes and gaze upon your handsome face, I pull you to me again inhaling your scent and kissing your neck. You see your bag come down the carousel and reach around me to grab it, taking it with one hand and my hand with the other we head out of the airport. I can't wipe the smile off my face, I am so happy to see you, my heart is beating so fast, and my cheeks are flushed.

As we get to the car and put your bag in the trunk you again pull me into your arms and kiss me again, more deeply this time, as I melt into you. We head out now to the hotel as we are both in need of some alone time, together. You reach for my hand as we hit the highway placing the palm of my hand upon your cock.

At first the traffic is kind of heavy so I concentrate on my driving and just rest my hand there, feeling your heat. As we get out a bit and head back into town, the traffic begins to thin out and I can concentrate on where my hands is for a little while at least. I slowly begin to move my hand gently rubbing at first, but as I feel you begin to stir I apply firmer pressure.

I hear you moan and look over to see you lean back and close your eyes, I ask you to unzip so that I can reach inside and find my prize, I smile as I find you are wearing nothing under your pants. You gladly comply and moan again as my warm hand encircles your semi hard cock, I slide my hand upwards toward the tip and then slowly back down.

But we are almost back into the city limits and I try to remove my hand so that I can again begin to concentrate on driving us safely to the hotel, you grasp my hand and with a pleading look ask to please leave it there. I think I can managed to do both, so for the time being I agree and head in the direction of the hotel.

We arrive and go up to the hotel room, we kiss briefly in the elevator, I laugh as you kiss my ear and it tickles. We enter the hotel room, as you place your bags on the floor I reach for you and ask you to pour us some champagne as I run us a bath.


I re-light the candles and fill the tub with hot steamy water, and change into my lipstick kiss nightie and as I leave I turn on the jets. I walk back into the room to see you lying on the bed completely naked, all you are wearing is a smile. I walk to the side of the bed and ask you to help me as I appear to have too many clothes on, you laugh and say "No problem baby I would be glad to help you get more comfortable."

You stand and come to me. As you lower the straps the nightie falls away revealing my naked body, I step out and we walk hand in hand to the bed. You turn me towards you and bring me into your embrace as you lower you head to nuzzle my neck and plant kisses all the way to my aching breasts. They have been yearning for your touch all day baby, and I love it when you nip them, bringing them to attention and causing my pussy to become wet.

I have missed this, missed you I need you now, you sense my urgency and will have none of it. You let me fall back onto the bed, as I scoot back you come to me, placing one leg between mine and resting your thigh up against my pulsating pussy.

Your mouth again finds mine as your hands find my breasts, tweaking the nipples causing me to moan in pleasure and raise my hips so they are rubbing against your thigh. I love the feel of you lying on top of me, I love your scent, I love your touch, your taste.

We kiss, tongues play with each other as your hands move lower. Your move lower and bring my nipple into your warm mouth and begin to lick and suckle them as you spread my thighs open to your touch. They open with little resistance as I have waited too long for your touch again and again try to quicken the pace.

You bite down gently on my left breast as you enter me with 3 fingers, the moan that escapes my lips as my hips buck to meet your fingers causes you to begin thrusting your fingers into my very wet pussy. You love that you have made me this wet, but now is the time for both of us to give and receive pleasure.

As you move a little to allow me to move around so that I may begin to caress your semi hard cock, cupping your balls in my warm hand as you again begin to slide your fingers in and out. I move closer to your cock and can now see the pink tip beginning to peek out from under the foreskin, peeling the foreskin back a little to reveal the glistening tip.

I hear you moan and move your thumb to manipulate my clit as I lower my mouth onto your cock, your cock throbs in my mouth as I begin to move up and down. Sucking as deeply as I can, reaching for your balls moving them around in my hand as I release your cock to bring your balls into my mouth and give them some much needed attention. I hear you moan again as you love to have your balls licked and sucked, I hear you call my name and tell me how much that turns you on.

I release your balls and move back to your cock as I want it to come to life completely, because I now want your cock deep inside me and soon. I again begin sucking and licking first starting with the tip and moving lower, beginning with gently pressure then as your cock becomes harder increasing the pressure. You are almost there as I release your cock and tell you how much I want you inside me now, you move into positions between my thighs. As you enter me with one smooth motion I wrap my legs around you to bring you deeper.

You look at me as you begin to move inside me. I love the feel of you inside me, but as before I want you deeper inside me. You move my legs up over your shoulders and begin thrusting again, slowly at first, but then increasing your pace. I contract my pussy muscles around your cock as you continue to thrust inside me, yes baby you know how much I like it. I feel you expand as you are ready to fill me with your seed, yes baby please cum inside me, I want to feel you cum, ohhh yes baby that's it fill me. Mmmmm yes baby.

We collapse next to each other, sipping the champagne as we re-coop our strength. I move into your embrace kissing your chest and sucking gently on your nipples as my leg moves between yours and we rest briefly. I take one more sip of champagne as it is time for our bath now, we move into the bathroom and slowly immerse ourselves into the hot water.

We relax and let the hot water seep into our very core, you find one of the jets and position your butt near it as you like the feel. I move closer to you and reach to stroke your chest, moving lower to caress your cock under the water, we kiss and cuddle like this for a bit.

Then I ask you to relax as I want to bathe you and then you can bathe me, I find the wash cloth and lather it up and begin with your shoulders and back, then moving around to your chest. Lathering up your arms and chest giving special attention to both nipple, before heading lower towards your cock.

You lean your head back onto the edge of the tub as my hand encircles your cock, again moving lower having you lift your leg up one at a time and clean each one before having you stand up and turn around so that I can cleanse your butt and lower back. I feel your legs move apart as the wash cloth goes past your hips as you anticipate me touching your anal bud, I again suds up the washcloth and move lower having you lean a little forward to make access to you love button a little easier.

As I begin to circle the area I can feel you moving back towards me, until at last I finally reach your anus and begin to slowly massage the area and slowly insert my finger ever so slightly. I hear you moan and move your hips backwards to allow access to the area and gently massage a little deeper before leaning forward and planting kissing on your back and telling you now its my bath time...